The Education Forum

Billie Sol Estes: A Reliable Witness?

John Simkin

Doug: Do you believe Wallace died in 1971? (I have a reason for asking that I am not at liberty to disclose at the moment).

Thanks,

Dawn

Dawn, my only knowledge on the subject is based on a newspaper report of his death. Your question implies the press report may be inaccurate. This is the first time I have heard of this.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tom Scully

Doug: Do you believe Wallace died in 1971? (I have a reason for asking that I am not at liberty to disclose at the moment).

Thanks,

Dawn

Dawn, my only knowledge on the subject is based on a newspaper report of his death. Your question implies the press report may be inaccurate. This is the first time I have heard of this.

Dawn, you are an attorney. Here is evidence. You know better than I what would have to happen to invalidate this document, so why post unless you are close to

where you know you would have to be to overcome this?

27877007_125238780672.jpg

Guest Robert Morrow

I think Malcolm Wallace simply died of a car wreck accident on 1/7/71. I do not think he was murdered.

Thanks,

Dawn

Dawn, you are an attorney. Here is evidence. You know better than I what would have to happen to invalidate this document, so why post unless you are close to

where you know you would have to be to overcome this?

27877007_125238780672.jpg

As I said before I am not at liberty to go into any of this. I just wanted to see what Doug's opinion was. More when I am able to reveal. I will say just one thing my dear friend Jay Harrison NEVER believed Wallace died in 1971. Many reasons,..including problems with this death certificate. I have done some investigation for an author and now I am convinced he did not die that day. However said author is most conservative and will likely go with that date. In spite of all that we have learned.

Dawn