The Education Forum

Did Oswald know Plumlee?

A young lady just emailed me this to me. She said she found it on. ??? she failed to mention where. ??? Looks like its a rough for someones book that I know nothing about.

"... "...George De Mohrenschildt had nothing to do with the assassination, and Judyth never said he did.

Oswald knew William Robert "Tosh" Plumlee. Plumlee and Oswald were part of a team attempting to stop JFK's assassination.

Oswald may not have known Tosh Plumlee, but Dave Ferrie did, and Ferrie told Judyth that Oswald and Plumlee were part of an "abort team."

No one told Judyth about Tosh Plumlee; she was merely speculating when she said that Oswald and Plumlee were part of an "abort team."

Judyth has proof that Oswald was innocent of John F. Kennedy's assassination; she presented it to filmmaker Nigel Turner and he filmed it for his documentary, The Men Who Killed Kennedy: The Love Affair".

Judyth Vary Baker, reply, Sept 10, 2004:

"After the assassination, Dave Ferrie told me Plumlee was involved in what he termed an 'abort team.' I had NEVER read Plumlee's testimony and did not know of its existence. Had it been published by 1999? . . . I am not as certain, but believe that Lee also, not long before the assassination, did use the same term, 'abort team.' He did indicate that he was NOT alone, and was being helped. . . . I reported that Lee was on an 'abort'team [sic], in 1999, and later was told that Plumlee described an 'abort team'---I do not remember it being said he was part of the team, but only that he described the team...[ellipse as in original] and being aware of that, I then concluded they were on the same team. It seemed to be a reasonable conclusion, but of course, Plumlee knows his exact and precise involvement, whereas I must simply guess from the fragments of which I was aware, as a witness." "Question: Were Lee and Plumlee aware of each other's missions, even if they were used for the same purpose? Would it be necessary for Plumlee to know about Lee, except on a need to know basis?" "Of course not." "I have the right to believe they were on the same team, but that doesn't mean everyone knew everyone who was involved. I know that there were backups for almost everything going on. . . . I have speculated, and grieve that many of my speculations have been reported as my recollection of hard facts or events. It's shameful to see deliberate misquotes as if my speculations were hard facts. I have the right to speculate where I do not know hard facts, just as anybody else." "So remember, where I wrote that Lee and Plumlee were on the 'same' abort team, that was reasonably based on what I knew then --and what I also learned in very recent years.

Plumlee had no need to know a thing about Lee Oswald's involvement, unless Lee reached the plane, or if they managed to meet otherwise." "Then, it would have been an advantage for someone like Plumlee to be able to recognize Lee. It is, in fact, interesting that Tosh would have been able to recognize Lee Oswald, of all people, if Lee had come into contact with him that day, at Dealey Plaza or elsewhere. And having previously known Lee, that would have facilitated Tosh's ability to react to Lee's presence appropriately, I would think, should a meeting have occurred. For all I know, it might have been one of the reasons Tosh was selected to participate. Just my opinion. Just my speculation. Don't take this as more than that. So do you all have the same right."

Martin Shackelford, alt.assassination.jfk post, October 16, 2004 (responding to John McAdams): "She stated it [Oswald and Plumlee being part of an "abort team"] as speculation, John, not as fact." ...".

Does anyone know about this and who it was that wrote it. I think it is in a book somewhere and post on a site. (my speculation)

Most interesting. Thanks William. Who's forum is this do you know? I miss Tim Carroll. He would have been most interested in all the new Tosh postings.

Dawn

I don't know but the site does not appear to be very active. I also note that several of the people who took part in the debate have "unregistered".