The Education Forum

#2---Nothing Complicated Here Either

Mr. HUDSON - Well there was a young fellow, oh, I would judge his age about in his late twenties. He said he had been looking for a place to park and he walked up there and he said he finally just taken a place over there in one of them parking lots, and he come on down there and said he worked over there on Industrial and me and him both just sat there first on those steps. When the motorcade turned off of Houston onto Elm, we got up and stood up, me and him both. He was on the left side and I was on the right and so the first shot rung out and, of course, I didn't realize it was a shot, what was taking place right at that present time, and when the second one rung out, the motorcade had done got further on down Elm, and you see, I was trying to get a good look at President Kennedy. I happened to be looking right at him when that bullet hit him - the second shot. Mr. LIEBELER - That was when the bullet hit him in the head; is that correct?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; it looked like it ht him somewhere along about a little bit behind the ear and a little bit above the ear.

Mr. LIEBELER - On the right-hand side or the left-hand side?

Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.

Mr. LIEBELER - How many shots did you here altogether?

Mr. HUDSON - Three.

Mr. LIEBELER - Three shots?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - Are you sure about that?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - You say that it was the second shot that hit him in the head; is that right?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; I do believe that - I know it was.

Mr. LIEBELER - You saw him hit in the head, there wasn't any question in your mind about that, was there?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir. Mr. LIEBELER - And after you saw him hit in the head, did you here another shot?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARLES F. BREHM, 1619 Kings Highway, was interviewed at his residence at which tme he furnished the following information:

When the President's automobile was very close to him and he could see the President's face very well, the President was seated, but was leaning forward when he stiffened perceptibly at the same instant what appeared to be a rifle shot sounded. According to BREHM, the President seemed do to stiffen and come to a pause when another shot sounded and the President appeared to be badly hit in the head. BREHM said when the President was hit by the second shot, he could notice the President's hair fly up, and then roll over to his side, as Mrs. KENNEDY was apparently pulling him in that direction.

BREHM said that a third shot followed and that all three shots were relatively close together. BREHM stated that he was in military service and he has had experience with bolt-action rifles, and he expressed the opinion that the three shots were fired just about as quickly as an individual can maneuver a bolt-action rifle, take aim, and fire three shots.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A statement by SA Bennett was included in our original report to the Commission as Exhibit 18. The significance of the attached notes is that they were prepared by SA Bennett on the President's plane during its return flight to Washington on November 22, before the details of President Kennedy's wounds became general knowledge.

"a second shoot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the Boss's head"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who either do not have the time, or the funds, to order such things from the National Archives.

The bullet "nose" section of the Z313 impact, looking down onto the nose where the lead core was becoming "split" into several separative portions due to lateral/horizontal forces of the skull.

Since the "upload" ability appears to be working so well, may as well continue with the slideshow!

Bullet nose turns downward due to loss of section sheared from nose, and bullet base begins to rotate upwards.

Irregular torn surface of bullet nose continues to tear and rip cerebral tissue.

It is most unfortunate that some of the previous "ballisticians"*/aka gun experts have not taken the time to explain fully what it takes for the soft bone of the skull to actually "cut" the body a 6.5mm Carcano bullet.

In order to accomplish this task, the bullet would have to be encountering the skull in an almost vertical plane against the horizontal force of the skull bone.

*Note: A "ballistician" is also one of those slaves who carried "ballast stone" down into the bottom of old sailing ships.

They too knew nothing about bullets and/or ballistics.

Although the HSCA gave us a nice drawing, it would have been considerably more relevant and accurate, had they taken the time to show the "skull cap" section from the top of JFK's head which was "flipped/blown" over onto the right hand side of his skull after the Z313 impact, as well as given us the ballistic information necessary to determine exactly why the bullet at Z313 behaved in the manner in which it did, as well as to why the bullet was fragment beyond what is actually normal for one of these relatively structurally sound bullets.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z315.jpg

Time Out-----due to lack of attachment upload space!

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; it looked like it ht him somewhere along about a little bit behind the ear and a little bit above the ear. Mr. LIEBELER - On the right-hand side or the left-hand side?

Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.

Newman Clay Shaw Trial

A: Okay. My wife and myself were watching the parade come toward us. We had to more or less step off the curb to look up the street, and as the car was approaching I heard two shots -- BOOM, BOOM -- and when the first shot was fired the President throwed his hands up like this (demonstrating), and at the time what we thought had happened, somebody throwed firecrackers or something under the automobile and he was protecting his face. At the time of the first shot Governor Connally turned in his seat in this manner (demonstrating), to look back at the President I suppose, and then the second shot was fired, and then as the car approached us to where we were standing, I could see Governor Connally leaning back in his seat holding his hands down like this (demonstrating), and at that time I could see blood on his shirt, and that is when I actually realized that it appeared, you know, he had been shot. The President all the time was staying in an upright position in his seat and it looked like he was looking into the crowd of people as if he was trying to see someone. I caught a glimpse of his eyes, just looked like a cold stare, he just looked through me, and then when the car was directly in front of me, well, that is when the third shot was fired and it hit him in the side of the head right above the ear and his ear come off. Now, it is my opinion at the time --

MR. DYMOND: I object to what his opinion is, Your Honor.

THE COURT: Tell us what you saw.

BY MR. GARRISON:

Q: Just tell us what you observed.

A: Well, I observed his ear flying off, and he turned just real white and then blood red, and the President, when the third shot hit him he just went stiff like a board and fell over to his left in his wife's lap, and I told my wife, "That is it, hit the ground," and that is when we hit the ground because I thought the shots were coming over our heads. And then I looked back and I saw Mrs. Kennedy jumping up on the back end of the car and the Secret Service man or whoever it was into the car, and then they shot on off, took off.

Michael Griffiths

William Newman, who was standing on the Elm Street sidewalk right in front of the grassy knoll and who had one of the best views of the shooting, tried to tell New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison that JFK was knocked forward and to the left as if struck by a baseball bat, but Garrison wouldn't believe him because the event wasn't in the film.

Tobias attached.

Still looks like the hit Hudson and Newman are referring to is a side entry. But I don't believe that dilutes your point of entry as a separate hit.

- lee

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; it looked like it ht him somewhere along about a little bit behind the ear and a little bit above the ear. Mr. LIEBELER - On the right-hand side or the left-hand side?

Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.

Newman Clay Shaw Trial

A: Okay. My wife and myself were watching the parade come toward us. We had to more or less step off the curb to look up the street, and as the car was approaching I heard two shots -- BOOM, BOOM -- and when the first shot was fired the President throwed his hands up like this (demonstrating), and at the time what we thought had happened, somebody throwed firecrackers or something under the automobile and he was protecting his face. At the time of the first shot Governor Connally turned in his seat in this manner (demonstrating), to look back at the President I suppose, and then the second shot was fired, and then as the car approached us to where we were standing, I could see Governor Connally leaning back in his seat holding his hands down like this (demonstrating), and at that time I could see blood on his shirt, and that is when I actually realized that it appeared, you know, he had been shot. The President all the time was staying in an upright position in his seat and it looked like he was looking into the crowd of people as if he was trying to see someone. I caught a glimpse of his eyes, just looked like a cold stare, he just looked through me, and then when the car was directly in front of me, well, that is when the third shot was fired and it hit him in the side of the head right above the ear and his ear come off. Now, it is my opinion at the time --

MR. DYMOND: I object to what his opinion is, Your Honor.

THE COURT: Tell us what you saw.

BY MR. GARRISON:

Q: Just tell us what you observed.

A: Well, I observed his ear flying off, and he turned just real white and then blood red, and the President, when the third shot hit him he just went stiff like a board and fell over to his left in his wife's lap, and I told my wife, "That is it, hit the ground," and that is when we hit the ground because I thought the shots were coming over our heads. And then I looked back and I saw Mrs. Kennedy jumping up on the back end of the car and the Secret Service man or whoever it was into the car, and then they shot on off, took off.

Michael Griffiths

William Newman, who was standing on the Elm Street sidewalk right in front of the grassy knoll and who had one of the best views of the shooting, tried to tell New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison that JFK was knocked forward and to the left as if struck by a baseball bat, but Garrison wouldn't believe him because the event wasn't in the film.

Tobias attached.

Still looks like the hit Hudson and Newman are referring to is a side entry. But I don't believe that dilutes your point of entry as a separate hit.

- lee

Nice photo, but!

No one has ever observed any portion of skull from the vicinity of the frontal lobe which had beveling on the "inner" table, which would be required for a frontal shot impact.

No one has ever observed any portion of skull from the rear/occipital region of the skull which had beveling on the "outer" table, which would be required for a wound of exit.

Therefore, although a nice drawing and photo, there is absolutely zero forensic; ballistic; pathological; and/or physical evidence to support a bullet entry from the front.

Merely because someone can not explain the aspects of how JFK received the occipital wound to the back of the head, does not constitute some mythological shooter from the front.

It merely means that, not unlike most to date, they did not expend the time and effort necessary to resolve the issues of the assassination.

And, not unlike many of the other hypothesis's which one can see, there are few who are willing to climb that far out on a limb, then hand the chainsaw to someone else and basically "dare" them to attempt to cut the limb off.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z317.jpg

When one looks at the Z-film and then looks at the lateral X-ray of the head of JFK, one can see that the "skull cap" portion of the top of the head which was blown over onto the right hand side and was hanging there obviously held by scalp tissue, can be easily identified as that portion of the lateral X-ray which is marked as "A"

It would appear that we are experiencing technical difficulties in uploading attachments.

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

In moving back around to the "lateral view" (Tom's non-artistic talent) drawing, one would observe the Skull Cap portion of the top of the skull laying over onto the right hand side of the head as well as the general outline of that portion of the frontal lobe of the skull which was blown out by the bullet fragments as they traversed forwards.

As a sidenote, I was once asked if there were any explanation for the slight movement of JFK's head FORWARD as a result of the bullet impact.

Now, had the bullet been a "through and through" with no deformation to the bullet as well as somewhat perpendicular strikes to the skull, then the liklihood of any appreciable "forward movement" would have almost negligable.

However, this was not the instance, and were it not for the fact that JFK was already in a position with his neck bent forward considerably at the time of impact, there certainly should have been even more noticable movement.

Again however, with the head already bent forward and the chin somewhat down at the time of impact, there was extremely little "flex" within the spinal column to allow for other than the smallest noticable forward movement due to the bullet.

And, the movement would not have been related so much to impact as it would have been to exit.

As indicated in previous drawings as well as the photograph of CE569 (the bullet base). The encounter with the skull literally cut and tore the bullet in half, which could have only occured upon exit and could only occur with the long axis of the bullet in an almost perpendicular angle to the resistance force of the skull.

This is the absolute only way in which the soft bone of the skull can basically cut a 6.5mm Carcano bullet in half.

Thus, this perpindicular encounter with the skull bone would have exerted considerable forward force against the skull of JFK as the bullet continued forward against the resistance of the skull bone.

With the end result being that the bullet was cut in half and it's fragments tore the cerebral tissue of JFK beyond description as well as taking out a considerable area of the bone of the frontal lobe upon final exit.

This forward force of the bullet, against the resistance of the skull, would have resulted in JFK's head having been forced forward to whatever degree of "flex" remained within his spinal column, and which due to the already forward position of his head, was limited in extent.

Occipital - parietal region, is where the large defect in JFK's head was observed by numerous physicians and nurses, at Parkland Hospital, Dallas Tx, on 11/22/63 between 12:35-1:00 p.m. Central Standard Time.

Occipital - parietal region, is where the large defect in JFK's head was observed by numerous physicians and nurses, at Parkland Hospital, Dallas Tx, on 11/22/63 between 12:35-1:00 p.m. Central Standard Time.

Yes but!

This discussion is in regards to the SECOND SHOT/aka Z313 which blew off the top of JFK's head, and which impact occurred at survey stationing 465.3, which is just past the location of the first yellow curb mark on Elm St.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0464b.htm

Which can of course also be easily seen in the Z-film.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z309.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which damage to the skull was not created until the impact of the THIRD/LAST/FINAL shot (from the rear), which impact occurred some 30-feet farther down Elm St. directly in front of James Altgens position, just as the second yellow curb mark came into the Z-film.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z347.jpg

Mr. ALTGENS - This would put me at approximately this area here, which would be about 15 feet from me at the time he was shot in the head--about 15 feet from the car on the west side of the car--on the side that Mrs. Kennedy was riding in the car.

Mr. ALTGENS - Because I didn't see who fired it. After the Presidential car moved a little past me, I took another picture--now, just let me back up here--I was prepared to make a picture at the very instant the President was shot. I had refocused to 15 feet because I wanted a good closeup of the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened and that's as far as I got with my camera.

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes. What made me almost certain that the shot came from behind was because at the time I was looking at the President, just as he was struck, it caused him to move a bit forward. He seemed as if at the time----well, he was in a position-- sort of immobile. He wasn't upright. He was at an angle but when it hit him, it seemed to have just lodged--it seemed as if he were hung up on a seat button or something like that. It knocked him just enough forward that he came right on down. There was flesh particles that flew out of the side of his head in my direction from where I was standing,

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0449a.htm

All of which impact (the third shot) is responsible for that damage to the occipital region of the skull, as well as the bullet entry at the edge of the hairline, which bullet passed through the edge of the coat collar prior to entry into the edge of the hairline, and which after penetration of the neck and "tunnelling" through the soft tissue of the neck, struck the skull and created an elongated wound of entry through the skull prior to entering the upper "tip" of the occipital lobe of the brain.

And of which all is not that difficult to understand either, once one understands the pathological damage which was created by the second shot.

So----Hold on to those FACTUAL COMMENTS as regards the occipital damage to the skull of JFK, because the SECOND SHOT/aka Z-313 impact is not responsible for this injury.

Occipital - parietal region, is where the large defect in JFK's head was observed

Point "A"

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z335.jpg

Nope! Do not believe that we see such pathological damage there!

However!

Point "B"

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?

Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed

Thusly, at some point between Point "A" and Point "B", something occurred which caused the right rear portion of JFK's head/skull to become blown open.

A good guess would be:

Mr. ALTGENS - This would put me at approximately this area here, which would be about 15 feet from me at the time he was shot in the head--about 15 feet from the car on the west side of the car--on the side that Mrs. Kennedy was riding in the car.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z350.jpg

Mr. ALTGENS - and that's why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened and that's as far as I got with my camera.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0449a.htm

Station 4+95 for impact of the THIRD/LAST/FINAL shot.

As opposed to Station 4+65.3 for the impact location of the SECOND SHOT/aka Z313 impact.

Finally!

This topic is in regards to "A", which is that portion of the top of JFK's skull which was blown off and over onto the right hand side of his head by the Z313/aka Second shot impact. (The "Skull Cap" section)

If you wish to discuss "B", which is that remaining portion of the OCCIPITAL area of JFK's skull which was thereafter severely fragmented and "blown out" by impact of the THIRD/LAST/FINAL/Altgens/Station 4+95 shot, then just hold on for a short time longer.

After all, many have been waiting and searching for some 40+ years for someone to explain a few things to them, and one should fully understand the cerebral damage created by the Z313 impact prior to advancing to the third shot impact which created additional skull damage and is actually responsible for the severe fragmentation of the skull in the occipital area.