The Education Forum

Willis 3 and Altgens 5 clones?

...please explain.

Jack

Jack, is the red dot meant to signify the same man in both photos? IF so I belive you are mistaken, move the red dot in Willis 3, three people to the right, see the guy dressed in black above Connolly's head? His the guy who corrspondes to the guy in Altgens 5 . Denis.

Edited by Denis Pointing

Jack, is the red dot meant to signify the same man in both photos? IF so I belive you are mistaken, move the red dot in the left photo 3 people to the right, see the guy dressed in black above Connally's head, there you have the same 2 people. Denis.

Denis ... don't do anything to break Jack's concentration for he is on a roll now. Other likenesses are the Queen Mary was following the limo in both pictures ... both images were taken in Dealey Plaza ... the sun was shining down in both pictures ... Jackie was sitting to the President's left in both pictures ... Connally was sitting in front of JFK in both pictures ... etc.. Nice to see such groundbreaking observations taking place .... I am thinking that a HOAX II may be in the working!!!

Jack, is the red dot meant to signify the same man in both photos? IF so I belive you are mistaken, move the red dot in the left photo 3 people to the right, see the guy dressed in black above Connally's head, there you have the same 2 people. Denis.

Denis ... don't do anything to break Jack's concentration for he is on a roll now. Other likenesses are the Queen Mary was following the limo in both pictures ... both images were taken in Dealey Plaza ... the sun was shining down in both pictures ... Jackie was sitting to the President's left in both pictures ... Connally was sitting in front of JFK in both pictures ... etc.. Nice to see such groundbreaking observations taking place .... I am thinking that a HOAX II may be in the working!!!

With the amount of postings Jacks putting out I can envisage Hoax VI at least!!!! :)