COUNTERFEIT

Mexico City

June 1962 to Dallas TX 1963

An extremely convincing but "counterfeit CIA agent" in league with some

Mexican federal police co-conspirators were set to shoot President

Kennedy during his June 1962 visit. A last minute escape problem aborted

that attempted assassination scheme.

The name of that pseudo-CIA agent was Guy 'Gabby" Gabaldon the casual

but cruel ex-Marine, WW2 hero of Saipan.

Gabaldon in 1963 while continuing as a false CIA agent was at any instant in

contact with the principle financer of the Mex. City/Dallas Kennedy removal

plan while recruiting and directing other phony CIA footsoldier agents to

involve and frame Oswald in Mex. City and in Dallas, Texas.

There are/were others in the league also known by me but not yet mentioned

here.

H. J. Dean

Mexico City

June 1962 to Dallas TX 1963

An extremely convincing but "counterfeit CIA agent" in league with some

Mexican federal police co-conspirators were set to shoot President

Kennedy during his June 1962 visit. A last minute escape problem aborted

that attempted assassination scheme.

The name of that pseudo-CIA agent was Guy 'Gabby" Gabaldon the casual

but cruel ex-Marine, WW2 hero of Saipan.

Gabaldon in 1963 while continuing as a false CIA agent was at any instant in

contact with the principle financer of the Mex. City/Dallas Kennedy removal

plan while recruiting and directing other phony CIA footsoldier agents to

involve and frame Oswald in Mex. City and in Dallas, Texas.

There are/were others in the league also known by me but not yet mentioned

here.

H. J. Dean

Harry, What do you mean by 'pseudo-CIA agent' and did you know others?....names are not as important to me as a definition of exactly what you mean. I assume you mean they pretended [in some ways] or told others or led some to believe they were CIA - perhaps that they were CIA affiliated, but not real 'agents'...but not sure. Also, doesn't the Company not like [unless it serves their purpose] people parading as agents of theirs?

Hi, Peter

Each reference used eg; counterfeit, psuedo,phony et al. are meant as

the same thing. He, Gabaldon, was a total phony CIA agent, many of his

recruits were already his associates as was I. Some did not know, some

beleived that he was a CIA agent. I knew he was not for real by his own

admission as we were close friends and associates in anti-Communist,

anti-Kennedy and anti-Castro activities.

Sadly the entire info. is not covered on the Forum, as is outlined in the

1990 manuscript/book, as John did not have a copy, and none have been

reprinted yet. The above info. re; this may be on the Forum? I will check

under Forum Index.

Harry

Hi Harry,

Is it your thought that LHO was involved/framed by those posing as CIA as opposed to actual CIA (i.e.David Atlee Phillips/Maurice Bishop)?

Who was the financier to whom you refer?

Thanks!

Greg

Yes, those only posing as CIA agents. Financier was former US. Congressman, while Western

Director of The John Birch Society, San Marino, California.

Just checked,most of this info. is in the INDEX of the Simkin Forum.

The subject of eliminating President Kennedy was never discussed as a subject of the JBS meetings, but Harry Dean claims the plans for the assassination were conceived in small group meetings. At one time or another Harry Dean was witness to the plans of the assassination of JFK by different combinations of John Rousselot, Loran Hall, Laurance Howard, Guy Gabaldon, Edwin Walker, Dave Robbins, Ray Fleishman, and not previously mentioned Covina JBS members Ed Peters and Ed Butler.

Hello Mr. Dean. That excerpt was taken from the Spartacus site, a synopsis by Michael Parks. Is that accurate? Are there still names you have not revealed in addition to those quoted above?

The name Ed Butler is greatly intriguing for me. Boggs identified Butler as working for Alton Oschner - although it is my distinct and firm belief that this information was mistakenly/duplicitously captured in the Warren Report as Dr. 'Oxnard.' Did you also have any relationship with Oschner?

'Boggs: The fellow Butler, who works for the profit organizations that Dr. Oxnard heads to disseminate and tie Communist propaganda to Latin America, is the one who confronted him on the streets in New Orleans. I know Butler. He is a very fine young man. It was . . . Butler says that this w the first time that they established that he had been in Russia and that he had defected at one time and then returned. You have that undoubtedly in your files, that film, that tape that was made and borrowed in New Orleans?

Along with Oschner, Judyth Baker talks about a former FBI agent named William I Monaghan as an individual of interest - allegedly working the front for Oswald at Reilly and having a lot of interesing connections - ever hear of him?

Did you know any of the New Orleans group - Bannister or Ferrie? Did Richard Nagell participate in any of the meetings you were in? Sorry - too many questions. Last one - weren't any Cuban exiles involved in anything that was going on?

From what you have captured here - it sounds as if one foiled plot for Mexico involved a largely different group of people from Dallas - do you think that is possible?

- lee

The subject of eliminating President Kennedy was never discussed as a subject of the JBS meetings, but Harry Dean claims the plans for the assassination were conceived in small group meetings. At one time or another Harry Dean was witness to the plans of the assassination of JFK by different combinations of John Rousselot, Loran Hall, Laurance Howard, Guy Gabaldon, Edwin Walker, Dave Robbins, Ray Fleishman, and not previously mentioned Covina JBS members Ed Peters and Ed Butler.

Hello Mr. Dean. That excerpt was taken from the Spartacus site, a synopsis by Michael Parks. Is that accurate? Are there still names you have not revealed in addition to those quoted above?

The name Ed Butler is greatly intriguing for me. Boggs identified Butler as working for Alton Oschner - although it is my distinct and firm belief that this information was mistakenly/duplicitously captured in the Warren Report as Dr. 'Oxnard.' Did you also have any relationship with Oschner?

'Boggs: The fellow Butler, who works for the profit organizations that Dr. Oxnard heads to disseminate and tie Communist propaganda to Latin America, is the one who confronted him on the streets in New Orleans. I know Butler. He is a very fine young man. It was . . . Butler says that this w the first time that they established that he had been in Russia and that he had defected at one time and then returned. You have that undoubtedly in your files, that film, that tape that was made and borrowed in New Orleans?

Along with Oschner, Judyth Baker talks about a former FBI agent named William I Monaghan as an individual of interest - allegedly working the front for Oswald at Reilly and having a lot of interesing connections - ever hear of him?

Did you know any of the New Orleans group - Bannister or Ferrie? Did Richard Nagell participate in any of the meetings you were in? Sorry - too many questions. Last one - weren't any Cuban exiles involved in anything that was going on?

From what you have captured here - it sounds as if one foiled plot for Mexico involved a largely different group of people from Dallas - do you think that is possible?

- lee

Hi, Lee

Re; your excerpt by Michael Parks above, it is correct except,for Ed Butler, I met

with him only once.

Not all of these mentioned, or not mentioned above, were operating as 'false CIA

agents, some were.

The name Alton Oschner was not known to me.

The former FBI agent Wm. Monaghan was also not known to me.

Yes, some anti-Castro Cubans were involved in other JBS activities, not however

in false CIA plans.

No, not a different Dallas group than Mexico attempt, just knowingly connected

sympathizers and actionaries.

H. Dean