By Thomas Matich

Feb 5, 2008, 09:13

http://www.realdetroitweekly.com/article_3798.shtml

T. Casey Brennan

Comic Book Conspiracy

Ann Arbor was host to a gathering at a house

I had never visited before. On the back porch,

with my red plastic cup freshly filled from

the keg, I sipped and exhaled winter breath.

That night I encountered T. Casey Brennan,

the man who, legend has it, shot JFK.

Brennan started writing comics in the late-'60s

with Warren Publishing's horror series Eerie.

As the '70s stormed ahead, Brennan penned tales

for Warren horror magazines Creepy and

Vampirella and DC Comics' House of Mystery

among countless others.

"I began reading them in kindergarten in

September of 1953," Brennan says. "I was

five-years-old, it was a one-room school

on a gravel road, no inside toilet or

running water and the teacher had to

shovel coal. There was a kid that had a

massive collection of old time comic books

and I began reading them and I became

very enamored by the whole concept."

With his stories, Brennan loved to create

his own world and he used language like a

machine gun, peppering his prose with vivid

Vampirella speech bubbles that took readers

on a creepy joy ride. By 1990, Brennan's

activism to remove cigarette smoking from

comics caused then Arkansas Governor,

Bill Clinton, to designate January as

"T. Casey Brennan Month."

Now, 59-year-old Brennan is homeless,

nearly nomadic, splitting time in cities

such as Ann Arbor, Pittsfield and Ypsilanti.

He enjoys going to parties and in my email

correspondences with him, he often asks if

I know of any bashes. He considers himself

a street-punk and feels that America has

reached a cultural revolution that is

genuine, unlike the hippies.

"I hated hippies then. I hate them now.

Woodstock should've been napalmed,"

Brennan says. "There's nothing on this

earth more sickening to me than a hippie."

In 2003, a car hit Brennan. He suffered

post-concussion syndrome, a bleeding liver

and a hernia. He had to learn how to talk

again and with the help of some punk rock

kids that took him in, he says he learned

a different concept of what constitutes

good and bad artistically.

In an email, Brennan sent me two Conjurella

stories, where he writes about his

involvement in the JFK assassination as

an unwilling teenager through hazy,

suspenseful recollections that involve

CIA MK-ULTRA mind control and Nazi experiments.

A few days later, I sit with Brennan at a

Starbucks in Ann Arbor and ask him if his JFK

stories are fact or fiction, to which Brennan

says he's willing to testify and take a

polygraph. But it seems certain people don't

want the truth exposed, as he's received

death threats and political persecution.

"If people want to deal with the JFK stuff

at all, they want to deal with it as art

that tests the limits of freedom of

expression," Brennan says. "Nobody wants

to hear that I am telling the truth.

But I take my f**ing life -- my reputation

in my hands every time I'm forced to

admit that." | RDW

• 1 month later...

Lee -- How about generating a REAL article in The Yale(Michigan) Expositor...

Yale Expositor, 21 S Main St, Yale, MI. Tel: 810-387-2300

Above is the contact data for the Yale, Michigan newspaper. The editor is Bonnie Brown. She published a few of my articles in the 1980s. For this to carry any weight with her, you have to print up the 1959 timeline at:

http://chronologies.org/timeline/

Call her up; see if she'll run an article on Yale's JFK connection, and print up hard copies of the article and send it to her, all 59 or whatever pages. If there are people out there who have information to contribute,

they can do so. Keep in mind that our association with Ferrie, Earnshaw &c. was not done in some social context; there is no incidental evidence that can somehow link us as there would be in such a case. There were no people who were accidentally there, not in the offices, the homes, or the airports we flew out of...only the perpetrators and their victims. Clearly, only the latter category will be willing to talk, but at what consequence? It was twelve years after I wrote Conjurella (I wrote it as a proposed introduction in 1996, while working with her agent, not when the book CASTLE MIRAGE was originally published) that someone pointed out that Earnshaw was a real person. During that time, my statements have been "discredited", I've been hit by a car, crippled, refused medical treatment and legal respresentation, and thown homeless into the street. Should any of the other victims who come forth expect the same response?

There was a very well choreographed attempt on my life yesterday. Two men in a truck squealed to a stop an inch from me, after several other vehicles had staged a little auto-ballet to keep my attention. One of the men yelled out "You'd better shut your mouth before someone shuts it for you."

This, of course, was while I was composing the above email.

Best,

T. Casey

Lee -- How about generating a REAL article in The Yale(Michigan) Expositor...

Yale Expositor, 21 S Main St, Yale, MI. Tel: 810-387-2300

Above is the contact data for the Yale, Michigan newspaper. The editor is Bonnie Brown. She published a few of my articles in the 1980s. For this to carry any weight with her, you have to print up the 1959 timeline at:

http://chronologies.org/timeline/

Call her up; see if she'll run an article on Yale's JFK connection, and print up hard copies of the article and send it to her, all 59 or whatever pages. If there are people out there who have information to contribute,

they can do so. Keep in mind that our association with Ferrie, Earnshaw &c. was not done in some social context; there is no incidental evidence that can somehow link us as there would be in such a case. There were no people who were accidentally there, not in the offices, the homes, or the airports we flew out of...only the perpetrators and their victims. Clearly, only the latter category will be willing to talk, but at what consequence? It was twelve years after I wrote Conjurella (I wrote it as a proposed introduction in 1996, while working with her agent, not when the book CASTLE MIRAGE was originally published) that someone pointed out that Earnshaw was a real person. During that time, my statements have been "discredited", I've been hit by a car, crippled, refused medical treatment and legal respresentation, and thown homeless into the street. Should any of the other victims who come forth expect the same response?

There was a very well choreographed attempt on my life yesterday. Two men in a truck squealed to a stop an inch from me, after several other vehicles had staged a little auto-ballet to keep my attention. One of the men yelled out "You'd better shut your mouth before someone shuts it for you."

This, of course, was while I was composing the above email.

Best,

T. Casey

I'll check it out T - remember, there's an awful lot of stuff very few people are in the know on - so you have to forgive. Most people would prefer to live in ignorance and denial. Case in point - I had a good time discussing 'conspiracy theory' with a few professional colleagues recently - they grew exasperated as I detailed cases of human experimentation here in the US since Nuremberg - quick to dismiss it and call it CT. So I simply provided them with the official, documented record dealing with the AEC [which they were of course oblivious to previously] and let them know - there isn't really such a thing as 'conspiracy theory' - only folks ignorant of the true facts and unwilling to accept the truth - or care.

Again - if it weren't for the failure to complete the purge and allow financial records on ULTRA to escape destruction - this would simply be a figment - 'CT' - and more ignorance by the sheeple owned by the machine.

Cheerios.

- lee

• 1 year later...

nearly as inteligent as David Von Pein -- keep coming back, son! BTW, we're waiting for that information you have... [chortle]

I knew he was a Lone Nutcase because of the longggggggggg......... post. These people never give up and they are all alike.

Seriously though. It has been like this. The Government tried to get away with covering up this case. They may have had their reasons. Nevertheless they got caught. Research made them look foolish. Never mind they said. Write something. Say something. It will be believed anyway.

• 1 month later...

http://www.heritage.com/articles/2010/01/2...58304598734.txt

By Sara Waisanen, Special Writer

Somewhere in Ann Arbor is a comic book writer who could have changed the course of history. He is a man who earned fame and notoriety for the comics he wrote in the 1970s and now he's homeless and "couch surfing."

At the age of 61, he hangs out in Ann Arbor meeting "chicks" and talking about how he "helped kill John F. Kennedy."

T. Casey Brennan is the author of Warren Publishing's "Creepy, Eerie, Vampirella," DC Comics' "House of Mystery" and Archie Comics' "Red Circle Sorcery," among others.

The "T" in T. Casey stands for Terrance and he's gone by T. Casey ever since he has been a published comic.

Brennan's most head-turning comics are the ones in which he tells of his involvement in the JFK assassination, as a victim of MK-ULTRA, an alleged CIA operation that involved brainwashing and experimenting with drugs.

In 1996, Brennan first wrote about what he says happened in the JFK assassination in his comic "Conjurella."

"It seemed to breathe new life into my comic career," Brennan said.

In 2006, Brennan wrote more about the JFK assassination in his comic "Hypothetical Cerebus" in Actor Comics Presents. He writes in detail about how he was forced to take a shot at JFK and what his life has been like since that historic event. Brennan's comic is for sale and can be purchased at Labyrinth Comics and Games, located at 324 S. State St. in Ann Arbor

"I wanted to tell the truth about the Kennedy assassination," he said.

Prior to JFK's assassination on Nov. 22, 1963, Brennan said he would go with his father who would get hypnosis from a Dr. Earnshaw. While they were there, the doctor would drug them with or without their consent, he said.

"I was a docile kid," Brennan said. "I did what they told me to do."

Brennan claims that Dr. Earnshaw and David Ferrie, who some conspiracy theorists believe was involved in the JFK assassination, came at him with a needle and injected something into his neck. He was then stuffed in a crate and flown to Dallas.

Brennan said he woke up in a storage room. A hood was put over his head and he was forced to fire a shot at the president who was driving by on the street below. Brennan said he didn't know if the shot connected, but he thinks it ricocheted off the pavement and hit a pedestrian.

He was then pushed out of the way and Ferrie continued to shoot.

[T. Casey found that part amusing - he never suggested that account]

Brennan said they left the storage room and ran into Lee Harvey Oswald on the second floor, pushing a broom. Brennan was 15 years old at the time of the assassination, he said.

Brennan's name is mentioned in the book "Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy" by Vincent Bugliosi, which he carries around with him on he streets of Ann Arbor.

Brennan said he would take a polygraph test and testify about his experience, but no one seems to care.

"Nobody wants to know or hear about it," he said.

After Brennan's comic success in the 1970s, he says he was blacklisted by the comic book industry. He started having financial problems and took jobs in restaurants and started "couch surfing."

"I had been through such hell in the '80s," he said. "No one knew I was a celebrity comic book writer."

In 2003, Brennan said a car hit him while he was crossing the street on the corner of Washtenaw and Oakwood in Ypsilanti. He couldn't speak and he had "post-concussion syndrome," he said. Brennan was never able to get a lawyer.

After his accident he thought he was 15 years old, he said. One day he looked in the mirror, saw his gray hair and was brought back to reality. He recovered at a "punk house" and he said the sounds of punk rock music playing made him feel better. Since his accident, he's never been able to work, he said.

Brennan, out of work and homeless, says he hangs out with his punk rock friends, goes to parties every weekend and hangs out with cool girls.

"There's times when it (being homeless) works well," he said. "I'm having fun, but there are times when I'm on the brink of disaster."

Brennan doesn't hang out on the streets asking for money. He gets meals at the shelter and sometimes people come up to him and give him money. He says he doesn't really think about food and is "way better off starving."

Whenever he needs a place to crash, he calls a woman from a notebook of names of "foxy girls" that he carries around with him.

"It's like everything about me seems to fit," he said.

I have seriously enjoyed all of my chats with T Casey - he's intelligent, lucid, witty and always sincere. I thought that the video he asked me to post did nothing for his credibility - he doesn't care - he only wanted to let folks know he was still alive despite what happened to him. What I would note is this - his account has not changed over time, he still believes in everything he has put forward, and still feels an urge to provide the account before an official review board, etc. He has volunteered on multiple occasions to take a polygraph - he is very sincere about the events he has detailed - that despite his background as a comic book writer and longtime homeless person. So it does become interesting from the perspective of 'too many chiefs' and the other leads which appear to connect UKLTRA to the events of 11/22. Where was David Ferrie on 11/22? Not in the courtroom with Marcello - and not in the offices of Wray - there's zero proof of that. If anything ever came out which would reveal a connection of any kind to Dr. Earnshaw - that would be interesting. T. Casey himself is baffled as to why he is the only one to have come forward about Earnshaw and the experiments he performed on children. Also why folks in the neighborhood he grew up in haven't ever bothered to come forward about Oswald and Ferrie having visited there.

The end for now - I've said it before - we wouldn't believe that MKULTRA related projects were anything but myth - more UFO related nonsense really. MKULTRA? What a joke - our Government would never have participated - and certainly would not have included experimentation on unknowing, human beings covered by law, the Constitution, etc.- including children - in such programs. Easily debunked, if it hadn't been for the screw-up which led to those financial records failing to be included in the destruction process [i myself enjoyed understanding the cut-out process established in some of these documents]. I think we will see a movement which will validate those experiments as both useful and necessary - as they led to huge leaps and advances in technology and our knowledge of how the brain functions - wasn't the Doctor's fault - they were working for the US Government. Wasn't the parent's fault - they allowed their kids to participate - for God, their Country and Science. No one to blame really. Let Canada pay out a few million in damages to their victims - not the US.

Maybe one day some info will emerge with respect to ULTRA and channels that existed in 1963 - that may make things more interesting.

In the mid-70s the Army Inspector General released a report called The Use of Human Subjects in Chemical Agent Research, which listed many of the contracts and the institutions they funded.

This report also detailed how the doctors doing the research for the military primarily used prisoners and students as paid and volunteer subjects of their studies.

While I have read the story of T. Casey Brennan, I have not studied it intently but place it in the MKULTRA category, along with Luis Angel Castillo, Olsen, Edisen and others.

Hank Albarelli, author of the new book on Frank Olsen's murder, has recently joined the forum and it would interesting to know what his take is on the TKB story.

bk

Edited by William Kelly

In the mid-70s the Army Inspector General released a report called The Use of Human Subjects in Chemical Agent Research, which listed many of the contracts and the institutions they funded.

This report also detailed how the doctors doing the research for the military primarily used prisoners and students as paid and volunteer subjects of their studies.

While I have read the story of T. Casey Brennan, I have not studied it intently but place it in the MKULTRA category, along with Luis Angel Castillo, Olsen, Edisen and others.

Hank Albarelli, author of the new book on Frank Olsen's murder, has recently joined the forum and it would interesting to know what his take is on the TKB story.

bk

I googled TCB and read his nonsensical story. What I got out of it was that a hypnotist (MKU?) implanted

false memories during hypnosis (a Bridey Murphy moment?), then turned him loose on the public to spread

disinformation.

Jack

bk

I googled TCB and read his nonsensical story. What I got out of it was that a hypnotist (MKU?) implanted

false memories during hypnosis (a Bridey Murphy moment?), then turned him loose on the public to spread

disinformation.

Jack

I have an uncommitted attitude re T. Casey Brennan, if there were some documents that mentioned him and his extended family, that would be a plus......

To Lee Forman.....Did any of the Brennan's ever live in Akron, Ohio?

If you go to the links, you will see why I asked.......

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=2

Request POSA John Brennan Akron, Ohio

Permanent address University Club of Akron, Ohio

Home/Archive/Documents/JFK Assassination Documents/JFK Documents - Central Intelligence Agency/HSCA Segregated CIA Collection (microfilm)/HSCA Segregated CIA Collection (microfilm - reel 10: June Cobb)/

NARA Record Number: 104-10174-10019

BRENNAN, BERNIE

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/....do?docId=16293

I wasn't aware of the name Brennan being in any documents until about 30 minutes ago, when I saw the above links...........