The Education Forum

Anybody want a copy of VB?

If any one wants a new copy of the VB opus, flawed as it is, but probably important for a complete library, I can get a limited number of people a copy for $15 plus actual postage cost, presumably limited to members in the United States.

If you want one, send me an e-mail or PM.

Thanks.

If any one wants a new copy of the VB opus, flawed as it is, but probably important for a complete library, I can get a limited number of people a copy for $15 plus actual postage cost, presumably limited to members in the United States.

Thanks.

I would have thought the CIA would be willing to distribute the book for free.

Thanks.

Nah!

We even have to buy our own bullets in these "hard" economic times.

All a part of the cost saving programs as well as the "plausible denial" policies established by George, SR.

I'll wait for the movie, produced by that great American Tom Hanks.

Thanks.

--------

I would have predicted a CIA animation project similar to the one given Animal Farm c1951-53.

How many cartoon panels would it take to capture the essential ingredient: scorn-sanctioned-by-official-tastemakers-glutamate? I hear it might be banned by Putin's FDA.

Thanks.

Nah!

We even have to buy our own bullets in these "hard" economic times.

All a part of the cost saving programs as well as the "plausible denial" policies established by George, SR.

The CIA made a big effort to get the Warren Commission report out to the world.

On September 22, 1964, a CIA Bulletin titled “Propaganda Notes” detailed that the State Department was going to be sending copies of the soon-to-be-released Warren Commission Report to “American Diplomatic Posts” for “selective presentation to ‘editors, jurists, Government officials, and other opinion leaders.’”

The Propaganda Notes Bulletin also states that CIA Headquarters was going to send “copies of this Government Printing Office edition” to CIA “field stations,” where “covert assets should explain the tragedy wherever it is genuinely misunderstood and counter all efforts to misconstrue it . . . Divisions should make bulk purchases for filed use through regular channels.”

And by January 1967, a little more than two years after the Propaganda Notes Bulletin, the CIA was so concerned about the fact that people did not believe the Warren Commission Report that it issued a 13-page dispatch and the subject was “Countering Criticism of the Warren Report.”

The dispatch states that “speculation about the responsibility” for President Kennedy’s assassination had been “stemmed by the Warren Commission report, which appeared at the end of September 1964.”

And the dispatch continued, “Various writers have now had time to scan the Commission’s published report and documents . . . There has been a new wave of books and articles criticizing the Commission’s findings . . . Conspiracy theories have frequently thrown suspicion on our organization.”

Under “Action,” the dispatch instructs CIA officers to “discuss the publicity problem with liaison and friendly elite contacts, especially politicians and editors” and tell these “friendly” contacts that “the charges of the critics are without serious foundation.” The dispatch also instructs the agents to “urge” their contacts to “use their influence” to assist in countering criticism of the Warren Report.

CIA officers were told to use “propaganda assets to answer and refute the attacks of the critics. Book reviews and feature articles are particularly appropriate for this purpose.”

Just a few on the Warren Commission, alias, the W/C ( Water Closet)....

Including a page of a letter sent to Janet Reno, from former Senator Richard Schweiker......on what he thought of the W/C....

The newspaper article is of course Tongue in Cheek..... <_<

B........ B)

Edited by Bernice Moore

Including a page of a letter sent to Janet Reno, from former Senator Richard Schweiker......on what he thought of the W/C....

B........ B)

It would be assumed that you are aware that the "page of a letter" is in fact a page of a letter sent by myself, in which I quoted Senator Schweiker's comments regarding the WC.

P.S. It is also a "roadmap" to understanding the manipulations of Specter & Company.

B........ B)

It would be assumed that you are aware that the "page of a letter" is in fact a page of a letter sent by myself, in which I quoted Senator Schweiker's comments regarding the WC.

P.S. It is also a "roadmap" to understanding the manipulations of Specter & Company.

Well, Tom you can assume all you care to, ........No I did not know it was"" in fact a page of a letter sent by ( you ) myself, in which I quoted Senator Schweiker's comments regarding the WC."" .......

But they are Senator Schweiker's comments....Many are greatly aware of the dishonest Specter's manipulations.....

So a cheers for you, for sending such letter.......I hope you feel better now that is all straightened out.....

Ta......B.....

B........ B)

Well, Tom you can assume all you care to, ........No I did not know it was"" in fact a page of a letter sent by ( you ) myself, in which I quoted Senator Schweiker's comments regarding the WC."" .......

But they are Senator Schweiker's comments....Many are greatly aware of the dishonest Specter's manipulations.....

So a cheers for you, for sending such letter.......I hope you feel better now that is all straightened out.....

Ta......B.....

Does anyone know if Reno ever responded to anyone's letter, question, the controversey in general re the assassination?

My memory is that she never touched it.

Dawn

Reno wouldn't touch anything, including poison gas and terrorized Cuban kids, without the go-ahead from her boss. She was reportedly blackmailable to begin with, which is why she got hired.

B........ B)

Ta......B.....

No I did not know it was"" in fact a page of a letter sent by ( you )

Well, hopefully, now you are aware of it.

What you provided represents page#3 of one of the multitudes of correspondences to the attention of the Attorney General, Janet Reno, and was in response to a letter which I received from the Violent Crimes Section of the FBI who had been provided with various aspects of the information.

Attached is Page#1 of this letter, and I will follow up with the other pages as well.

As well as answer Ron's questions.

Tom

P.S. Having lived in St. Anne, Manitoba; Geraldton, Ontario, as well as Regina, Saskatchewan; to include two winters on the North Slope of Alaska, I alway take into consideration the "numbing" effect of the cold on one's thought process prior to passing judgement on simple human error.

And, just as us "Southern Boys" are somewhat and sometimes afflicted with the "Dumb A**", caused by the heat and humidity, the "frozen brain" syndrone demonstrates little difference in affliction of the thought process.