The Education Forum

Michael Paine

Paul T - I am trying to separate the shooting at Walker with the killing of JFK. I agree that LHO was not a loner. But doesn't Volkmar put the blame on Oswald for killing JFK by his psychological assessment of him? I find it very dishonest. If Oswald was who VS said he was he would have let the world know it, and that Oswald did not do, whether in his writings, or afterwards in police custody, or with a note for posterity. Nothing. Yes he believed in the possibility of a new social order and he wanted to play a part in it. But there is no evidence of self aggrandisement, no wish to be famous. He is imo the patsy, not the assassin. He was not part of the plot to kill the president, but was set up by the plotters, who may very well have been Walker and his buddies. Likewise if he was the patsy and not the killer we can look at the Paines as innocent of involvement in the plot to killl the president. Of course I know about all of the links between the Paines and the oligarchy, Dulles, etc, just like all of the connections of DeMohrenschildt. But all of them shared with Oswald a certain independant leftist idealist point of view. They were not imo secret rightists, infiltrators of the left, any more than Oswald was.

Paul - I know we have gone back and forth on this. I respect your point of view and the deep thought that went into it. You almost convinced me that Oswald was a phony leftist, a right winger at heart. But I find myself on the other side of this argument now. I think he was spying on them. His phony FPCC branch was part of that effort - a leftist masquerading as a leftist if you will. He tried to kill Walker and paid for it with his life and legacy as the murderer of a president.

I might add that I could be totally wrong about all of this.

I would begin, Paul B., by saying that these are all the right questions.

(1) I don't think we can separate the shooting at Walker and the killing of JFK, because Marina's testimony won't let us do that. To separate them would be to throw out her witness. Now, I know many people have done that, but after carefully reading all of her sworn testimony (and all of her pre-oath testimony when she was terrified of the FBI) I am convinced that Marina told the WC the truth -- and the whole truth -- as she knew it.

The main trouble here is that Oswald lied to Marina constantly. We must always bear that in mind when we consider her testimony.

(2) Volkmar Schmidt can only be relied upon for his eye-witness accounts, and not for his opinions about things he never saw. Schmidt, to the best of my knowledge, did not go out of his way to blame Oswald for killing JFK, but rather he wanted to disassociate himself as far as possible from the man who "officially" killed JFK. He didn't want to go down in history that way (or bring the TV cameras to his doorstep). So, he agreed with the Warren Commission provisionally, in his conservative manner. He himself had no further information than what he told -- he convinced Oswald to shoot Walker. But that is most important.

(3) I largely agree with Schmidt's psychological assessment of Oswald, yet I believe that Oswald was innocent of actually shooting JFK. There is evidence that Oswald tried to wiggle out of that plot after the plotters overwhelmed him -- but it was too late. By shooting at ex-General Walker, Lee Harvey Oswald had sealed his fate. He was drafted as the patsy the very next weekend.

The complexity here is to hold that Oswald was psychologically unstable and yet that he didn't kill JFK. We have a tendency to resort to Either/Or thinking -- Either Oswald was normal and innocent, Or abnormal and guilty -- and there is no middle term. But actually, it was entirely possible for Oswald to be both abnormal and innocent. That's my position.

(4) Well -- sort of. I claim that Oswald didn't shoot JFK, yet I also claim that Oswald was deeply involved with the people who did shoot JFK. That is precisely how they were able to make Oswald their patsy.

(5) Volkmar Schmidt and George De Mohrenschildt both knew the truth about their own guilt in the Walker shooting. (Perhaps the Paines did, too.) It was their guilt that prevented them from coming forward with more evidence against Walker in the JFK assassination -- and so to that degree they were also pawns in the JFK conspiracy.

(6) Oswald was unstable, and it isn't Volkmar Schmidt who proves it -- it was Marina, with her black eye and her bruises. Oswald would never admit that he was a wife-beater -- but he was.

(7) Oswald didn't shoot JFK -- yet he was an accomplice and he knew exactly who did it, and he had a chance in the last two days of his life to tell the world the truth -- but he remained loyal to the conspirators, always hopeful that they would help him in the end. Even after he figured out that he was the Patsy, he still looked forward to his day in Court, and didn't suspect that Jack Ruby would end his life.

(8) That's why Oswald could say -- with a straight face -- "No sir, I didn't shoot the President." He was telling the truth.

(9) Clearly, Schmidt and DeMohrenschildt and the Paines were innocent of any plot to kill JFK. But they were compromised because of their guilt in trying to kill Edwin Walker.

(10) General Walker's politics were on the right. JFK's politics were more to the left. Why would somebody who tried to kill Walker also try to kill JFK? That is a great question. Actually, the German newspaper, Deutsche Nationalzeitung, asked ex-General Walker that same question when he told them, only 18 hours after the JFK assassination that Lee Harvey Oswald was also his own shooter on 10 April 1963. (Walker laughed away the question, but it persisted. In early 1964, Revilo P. Oliver of the John Birch Society responded by saying that Communists frequently killed each other in their internal power struggles.)

The answer is that the shooters were different in both cases -- the shooters were on the opposite side of the political spectrum. Oswald, though a Marine, had been brainwashed by left-leaning intellectuals: DeMohrenschildt, Schmidt and Paine. Thus, Oswald was too emotionally needy (despite his above-average IQ).

(11) Still, the problem of Oswald, Walker and Schmidt is that they remain in bed together, politically, despite their wide differences. It was in this way that they all shared some degree of guilt in the assassination of JFK.

(12) Finally, even if Oswald was also playing both sides against the middle -- in his amateur role as a double-agent -- taking money from the FBI here and there for information on leftwing or rightwing extremists, we must bear in mind that Oswald was not a professional agent, but a contract gopher. He was still a free agent, and he thought he was smarter than he was. The fake FPCC was obviously Guy Banister's idea. His fingerprints are all over that.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salandria quoted Michael Paine as saying that Oswald was a spy in right wing organizations. I just posted this query elsewhere but really would like some answers, so I am also posting it here. Salandria thought Oswald's leftist persona was a cover for an intelligence agent. I believe Michael Paine thought Oswald was a leftist. Am I right so far? So was Oswald spying for or on right wing organizations?

The word 'in' is ambiguous to me.

A related question is that Ruth Paine claimed Oswald had files on Cuban leftists at her house. Do those files exist, and if so who is in them?

Salandria quoted Michael Paine as saying that Oswald was a spy in right wing organizations. I just posted this query elsewhere but really would like some answers, so I am also posting it here. Salandria thought Oswald's leftist persona was a cover for an intelligence agent. I believe Michael Paine thought Oswald was a leftist. Am I right so far? So was Oswald spying for or on right wing organizations?

The word 'in' is ambiguous to me.

A related question is that Ruth Paine claimed Oswald had files on Cuban leftists at her house. Do those files exist, and if so who is in them?

Great questions, Paul. B. That word, "in," is so ambiguous. Three quick intepretations are:

(1) Oswald belonged to the Walker-Banister-Minutemen underground, along with Loran Hall, Lawrence Howard, Harry Dean and Gerry Patrick Hemming. As a spy for them, Oswald would infiltrate left-wing organizations like the FPCC.

(2) Oswald belonged to the FBI-CIA intelligence community (arguably right-wing) and as a spy for them, would infiltrate extreme-rightists (like the Minutemen and the Walker group), as well as left-wing groups like the FPCC.

(3) Oswald belonged to some left-wing organization underground, and as a spy for them would infiltrate more right-wing organizations like the Minutemen, the Walker group, the FBI and the CIA.

Michael Paine continually remarked how Oswald would repeat left-wing phrases, like "the workers are exploited by the rich", and so on. Yet Michael Paine was very well versed on left-wing politics, and he clearly said that Oswald never took a consistent stand. For example, Oswald refused to go back to the USSR, he didn't like it. But Oswald didn't have any solutions or recommendations to improve the USSR system.

However, Oswald didn't like the USA either, because he was scraping just to get by, and he felt he was smarter than all these professional white-collar guys who worked at Bell Helicopter and NASA and so on. Oswald resented the success of others, enormously, said both Paine and De Mohrenschildt.

Oswald had not yet found his niche. Marina also said this about him, because he never brought friends home. (Oswald had accomplices for his various deeds, but as far as Marina could see, Oswald was a 100% loner.)

Michael Paine did tell the Warren Commission that he and Oswald were alike in one sense -- they were both "investigating" extremist organizations, like the Walker movement (e.g. Oswald at US Day on 23Oct63) and the ACLU (e.g. where Michael Paine was on 23Oct63).

Was Oswald left or right? My opinion -- he was both. He was a confused muddle of a young man trying to find friends in this world. But he was more to the right. On what basis? Because he never joined any left-wing organization. He never associated with any left-wing people. It was all a game to him.

All the actual human beings that Oswald contacted in Dallas and New Orleans were always conservative or right-wing people, from the center to the extreme right. Oswald toyed with Marxism -- but he never joined the CPUSA, the SWP, nor did he ever meet any FPCC people in person.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

There was a real FPCC?.

Ian, I'll proceed as though you aren't asking tongue-in-cheek. Yes, there was a real FPCC in New York City. They sent lots of money to Castro. Castro loved the FPCC so much, that he would give instant entry into Cuba (from Mexico) to any FPCC officer.

The head of the FPCC was called to testify before the Warren Commission. (After the JFK assassination, the FPCC went bankrupt.)

Guy Banister had been spying on the FPCC for months (or years) before Oswald joined him in New Orleans in the summer of 1963. Oswald asked the FPCC for literature for his new New Orleans branch (out of the blue). The FPCC wrote back to Oswald told him explicitly NOT to start a FPCC branch in New Orleans. Oswald had already set up the branch before the FPCC letter reached him. He just ignored it.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

I re-read Bill Kelly's interview with Volkmar Schmidt, which is linked to in this thread. I have to say that I have always found, from the mouths of Europeans, this sort of Great Books-course comparison of a literary principle to an actual person (here, Oswald) to be both specious and manipulative, words which can be used to characterize a lie:

"A very disturbed man. A man desperate, spiritually, totally desperate. That’s why I talked with him, to try to get him back to sanity. His determination to leave an imprint in history was just incredible. The warning flags went right off for me that this man was ready to explode and do harm to him and others. Specifically what flashed to me, the logical suicide of Dostoevsky, that story, a man is devoid of spiritual meaning in life, then the knowledge of power of intellect creates a great dilemma. That’s what Dostoevsky beautifully put down."

Schmidt can save your soul, because he can understand high literature. Sounds like hypnosis a bit, if he actually talked to Oswald in this paperback-edition way..

This characterization of de Mohrenschildt sounds like the appraisal of an expert witness:

"He was too disorganized to be a truly efficient conspirator. He was a good operator."

Schmidt makes it plain that he is a higher species of conspirator than GdM.

It's good to see witnesses and perps interviewed, as so much period color emerges.

Edited by David Andrews

I agree with you David. Its very glib and seems designed to convict Oswald in abstentia.

So was Oswald spying on or for right wingers? My guess is that M. Paine was trying to say Oswald was spying on them, but Salandria heard him say 'in' and wrote it that way.

I might have answered my previous question about Ruth Paine and files found in her home. I thought I had read that they were Oswald's files, but the only story I could find is from Buddy Walthers who apparently claimed that there were several file cabinets at the Paine home, presumably Ruth's, and that the files were on pro-Castro sympathizers. I gather that no such files have ever surfaced?

I am just as much a believer that there are some proverbial "factoids" that even as of 2013 would be considered as "really big news," in relation to the Kennedy Era.

There is one area that has the potential for that type of thing with regards to the Paine family.

Veteran Forum members may remember the allegations of Robert Doran. He was the individual who believed that a couple were at Carswell Air Force Base given practically carte blanche there at the base. One read, which is the ultimate book about the Pentagon and the author is no slouch, his father was the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency when President Kennedy was in office. House of War is more than just an interesting book, it, and I am not even remotely exaggerating Carroll, dispassionately re-writes the history of the American military conflicts from World War II to the infamous conflicts of the last decade. Imagine this scenario in relation to Robert Doran's allegations, and I am not endorsing his testimonial at all, but simply giving an account of the official history of Pentagon operations at the time of "Operation Top Hat."

Digressing for a moment, if one takes the time to go back and read some earlier posts on this Forum, one post in particular has to do with the Military operations entitled the "Woods Hole Summer Study," as a matter of fact a piece of information on this topic was sitting on JFK's death the day he was assassinated in Dallas,

if not mistaken.

Would it be an interesting factoid to know the following [see CD 421]

page 2,

LYMAN PAINE according to CUMMINS was a very talented and gifted person in the fields of art, music, literature and architecture and had a very promising career with Delano and Aldrich Architects, in New York until the time of his divorce....

page 3, CUMMINS stated that he hardly knew MICHAEL or RUTH HYDE PAINE but had met them at MICHAEL’s mothers summer residence at Woods Hole, Massachusetts, about five years ago. He said he always felt MICHAEL and his brother had been injured by their parent’s divorce. “The biggest tragedy of my divorce was that I never got to know MICHAEL.”

end

One of those ever popular “The Commies Did It,” right-wing publications

mentions Hsue-Shen Tsien, he was actually Doctor Hsue-shen Tsien.

FBI 62-109090 Warren Commission HQ File, Section 27 pg 152

rocket crew was Hsue-Shen Tsien who fled Cal Tech and the USA In 1955 for Red China and is now being credited as one of the major scientists behind the Red China a-bomb and perhaps missile delivery technology.

from OCT-NOV 1965 The Ledger

see

https://www.maryferr...9&relPageId=150

Referencing the same book; pages 16, 19, 22, 25, 32, 34n. Harnessing the Genie, Zorn writes of a scientific military group that went to Switzerland in the immediate aftermath of the end of hostilities after the collapse of Nazi Germany and its subsequent surrender. He writes “

Getting back to Operation TOP HAT in House of War, Caroll recounts that the operations central issue was in addressing the fact that our military bases were so unsecured and vulnerable to being individually taken out through kidnapping and methods of that nature that arguably we would be vulnerable to “not being able to launch a first-strike in the event of a chain of events leading to global war.” And so OPERATION TOP HAT’s main thrust was....? In the words of Carroll.......

This was a Vulnerability Test Program in which American OSI agents committed acts of low-level sabotage against such facilities of the Strategic Air Command, to expose the chinks in its armor.”

The conceptualization that brought about TOP HAT was that the brain trust, a mix of Kennedy's Defense Secretary, McNamara discovered that American Air Force bases were very vulnerable to sabotage, that could prevent the ability, to respond to an ostensible Soviet military provocation, with OSI as the catalyst for changing that, to securing all bases. According to the author James Carroll, Operation Top Hat came to a climax on July 17, 1957. Key point obviously, is whether the Pentz's were Michael and Ruth Paine, and whether OPERATION TOP HAT was still active in Doran's narrative, or an even third possibility that Operation TOP HAT had already been shut down and that the account is as real as "the cow jumped over the moon" fable.Doran wrote regarding the Pentz hijinks at Carswell, “these events continued from late 1959 until I left Carswell in February1961.” For those unfamilar with the gist of “The Odd Couple at Carswell,” an ostensibly married couple, husband named David Michael Pentz; Doran stated he could not remember the name of David Pentz's wife but that Doran’s wife believed it was “Linda.”

I still am unsure about Robert Doran’s account, for one the timeline doesen't seem to line-up. I still believe it could all be a red-herring, but, the main point I wanted to make is “there was an OSI investigation ran by the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency whose activities mirror the allegations made by Pentz in his article," whether Doran’s article is true, disinformation or a combination of the two, I do not profess to know.

see

http://www.maryferre...54&relPageId=12

end

Edited by Robert Howard

I re-read Bill Kelly's interview with Volkmar Schmidt, which is linked to in this thread. I have to say that I have always found, from the mouths of Europeans, this sort of Great Books-course comparison of a literary principle to an actual person (here, Oswald) to be both specious and manipulative, words which can be used to characterize a lie:

"A very disturbed man. A man desperate, spiritually, totally desperate. That’s why I talked with him, to try to get him back to sanity. His determination to leave an imprint in history was just incredible. The warning flags went right off for me that this man was ready to explode and do harm to him and others. Specifically what flashed to me, the logical suicide of Dostoevsky, that story, a man is devoid of spiritual meaning in life, then the knowledge of power of intellect creates a great dilemma. That’s what Dostoevsky beautifully put down."

Schmidt can save your soul, because he can understand high literature. Sounds like hypnosis a bit, if he actually talked to Oswald in this paperback-edition way..

This characterization of de Mohrenschildt sounds like the appraisal of an expert witness:

"He was too disorganized to be a truly efficient conspirator. He was a good operator."

Schmidt makes it plain that he is a higher species of conspirator than GdM.

It's good to see witnesses and perps interviewed, as so much period color emerges.

David, I tend to agree with your assessment of Volkmar Schmidt. He was not a psychologist, but an amateur pop-psychologist. He knew the power of suggestion -- although hypnosis doesn't quite characterize the technique he used on Oswald, going by his description. He used persuasion, mainly, by exploiting Oswald's motivations and weaknesses.

We get a surprising confession from Volkmar -- he manipulated Oswald to hate ex-General Walker.

Yet Volkmar also tries to remain above everything -- above everybody. He didn't intend for Oswald to go out and kill Walker, he claims. He can always hide behind the fact that this was a party game, a parlor trick, and he was not a professional psychologist but an amateur. (As I recall, both of Volkmar's parents were psychologists, and wanted him to be a psychologist, but he rebelled against them and became an engineer instead. Volkmar learned modern psychology as a young boy, and he liked to show off.)

Volkmar Schmidt portrayed himself as a brilliant guy -- and he saw George De Mohrenschildt as a secondary level of intelligence. The trouble with George was that George was amoral -- he would always sell out to the highest bidder. If the Nazi party could make him rich, he'd work with them. If the USSR could make him rich, he'd work with them. If the CIA could make him rich, he'd work with them.

George came from a rich family -- nobility, really -- but his family lost everything in 1917 with the Russian Revolution. His father worked with the Soviets as far as he could, and kept some control of his former Estate, but eventually they lost it all. George always dreamed of getting his family Estate back somehow. That's why he collaborated with the Nazi party. But he could also collaborate with the USSR (like his father) whevever he chose.

Besides being unusually well-educated, George was a playboy. He liked hanging out with the very wealthy (like Jackie's family) and he loved to play tennis and then attend wild parties later. His wife was a former ballerina and had her own money -- in fact she had money when George was between jobs, and it was an issue with them.

When George took the job from the CIA to baby-sit Lee Harvey Oswald in 1962, he seems to me to play cat and mouse with the Oswalds. On his first encounter he took George Bouhe with him to visit Marina Oswald when Lee Oswald was at work. She invited them in and offered them a drink -- after all, they spoke Russian.

George Bouhe was immediately infatuated with Marina. George De Mohrenschildt (DM) thought of it as an amusing diversion. There is some chance that George Bouhe fell in love with Marina, as he continually showered her with gifts of clothing and money -- for weeks -- until Lee Harvey Oswald threatened to kill him.

George DM just laughed this off -- but he was also playing match-maker between Bouhe and Marina, it seems to me. George DM tolerated Oswald -- he speaks fondly of Oswald only in his final confession, I'm A Patsy! I'm A Patsy! where he also speaks of that party that he personally set up with Volkmar Schmidt. He meant this for Lee's own good.

In that booklet, too, George DM admits that afterwards he and Lee Oswald would call Volkmar, "Messer Schmidt", and laugh; and they would refer to General Walker as "General Fokker," and laugh. This was the extent of their friendship.

Yet that nickname about Walker is also a confession that George DM was a confederate with Volkmar Schmidt in their "hypnosis" session to convert Oswald from a Marine into a Liberal in two easy hours.

I personally don't think of it as "hypnosis" or mind control, as much as simply social manipulation. Rarely did Oswald get so much attention from older, successful men, IMHO. Oswald probably thought he was making new friends, and that he would win their friendship forever if he could only kill ex-General Edwin Walker.

If so, then this would help explain Oswald's signature on the back of his famous Backyard photograph, and Marina's marking on it, "Hunter of facists, ha ha ha."

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever theories may arise about Michael Paine, I'm convinced that the closest he comes to the JFK assassination is in his association with Lee Harvey Oswald and the Dallas bourgeoisie in the 10 April 1963 shooting at ex-General Edwin Walker. I believe Paine did not disclose everything he knew about this episode in the life of Lee Harvey Oswald. Yet it was probably this episode that inspired Walker to move into action against the Kennedys.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know how I can get a message through to Michael Paine?

With great respect and courtesy, I would like to ask him some questions -- not about himself so much, as about General Edwin Walker.

My questions would go somewhat like this -- Michael Paine:

(1) What were your thoughts about the events in the USA immediately preceding the Ole Miss riots of 30 September 1963?

(2) What were your thoughts about the Ole Miss riots themselves?

(3) Did you perceive at the time of the Ole Miss riots that ex-General Edwin Walker was one of the leaders of those riots?

(4) Did you believe -- as many Americans did -- that Edwin Walker should have been punished for leading those riots?

(5) What were your thoughts when Edwin Walker was arrested the next morning, and remanded to a psychiatric hospital?

(6) What were your thoughts when the ACLU and psychiatrist Thomas Szasz demanded the immediate release of Edwin Walker from the psychiatric hospital, on the grounds that mixing politics and psychiatry is a bad business?

(7) What were your thoughts when Edwin Walker returned to Dallas only seven days after the Old Miss riots?

(8) What were your thoughts about the Mississippi Grand Jury hearing about Walker's alleged insurrection at Ole Miss in November and December 1962 and January 1963?

(9) What were your thoughts when ex-General Edwin Walker was acquitted of all charges relating to the Ole Miss riots?

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

• 1 year later...

I am bumping this thread in order to ask whatever poster claimed Michael Paine lived with Volkmar Schmidt to explain and verify. I cannot find anything to support this. I also want Paul T to look at these posts so he can see that last year he posited that Morales was not involved, and that if it turned that he was, it would perforce lead to assumptions of high level CIA involvement in the plot. Today Paul has been convinced that Morales was a plotter, but a rogue nonetheless, and that his involvement does not implicate upper CIA. We are of course entitled to change our views when new info surfaces. But this is more than that. It is simply adding Morales while denying the implications thereof, implications which are quite obvious.

I am bumping this thread in order to ask whatever poster claimed Michael Paine lived with Volkmar Schmidt to explain and verify. I cannot find anything to support this. I also want Paul T to look at these posts so he can see that last year he posited that Morales was not involved, and that if it turned that he was, it would perforce lead to assumptions of high level CIA involvement in the plot. Today Paul has been convinced that Morales was a plotter, but a rogue nonetheless, and that his involvement does not implicate upper CIA. We are of course entitled to change our views when new info surfaces. But this is more than that. It is simply adding Morales while denying the implications thereof, implications which are quite obvious.

George Michael Evica,A certain Arrogance.

Volkmar Schmidt shared his living space with 3 other men:Everett Glover,the owner of the house and a research chemist at Magnolia Research Laboratories,who apparently worked in Dallas.Geologist Richard Pierce,also at Magnolia,and Michael Paine,separated from his wife.

Source:http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=2vkBBAAAQBAJ&pg=PT276&lpg=PT276&dq=Michael+Paine+lived+with+Volkmar+Schmidt&source=bl&ots=CxfBbd0aLl&sig=7JqOPj29HOQ1BtuImJw88CmpgKc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Hss3VPrlE9OVavb0gVA&ved=0CFsQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=Michael%20Paine%20lived%20with%20Volkmar%20Schmidt&f=false

George Michael Evica, A Certain Arrogance.

Volkmar Schmidt shared his living space with 3 other men: Everett Glover,the owner of the house and a research chemist at Magnolia Research Laboratories,who apparently worked in Dallas.Geologist Richard Pierce,also at Magnolia,and Michael Paine,separated from his wife.

Source:http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=2vkBBAAAQBAJ&pg=PT276&lpg=PT276&dq=Michael+Paine+lived+with+Volkmar+Schmidt&source=bl&ots=CxfBbd0aLl&sig=7JqOPj29HOQ1BtuImJw88CmpgKc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Hss3VPrlE9OVavb0gVA&ved=0CFsQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=Michael%20Paine%20lived%20with%20Volkmar%20Schmidt&f=false

This is useful information, Malcom, so thanks very much.

In a nutshell, it suggests to me that when Michael Paine left Ruth Paine in their separation during 1963, he was invited by Volkmar Schmidt to move into his bachelor engineer's dormitory. (I'm presuming Schmidt wasn't married at this time.)

It doesn't suggest to me that these men were gay -- although I feel certain that question will come up in today's milieu. Anyway, that's irrelevant to the issue at hand, namely, the assassination of JFK.

Here's what it implies to me:

1) That the plot against Ex-General Edwin Walker in Dallas went deeper than was admitted in the Warren Commission.

2) That Michael Paine withheld important information about the plot against Edwin Walker.

3) That Michael Paine is the only man still alive who can tell us about the anti-Walker politics in Dallas in 1963

4) That not only George De Mohrenschildt, but also Michael Paine conspired with Volkmar Schmidt to turn Lee Harvey Oswald against General Walker.

Not that I believe that Volkmar Schmidt "hypnotized" Lee Oswald -- but Schmidt admits that he used a special "psychological" technique on Oswald -- FOR HOURS -- in the context of a dinner party, with many Dallas engineers watching.

It was only days after this party that Lee Harvey Oswald purchased weapons over mail-order, and had Marina take a photograph of him, which he himself then "photo-shopped" at Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall (according to me) for plausible denial.

What do think of my approach here, Malcom?

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo