The Education Forum

A Lesson in Math

Placement into Perspective:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/simmons.htm

Mr. SIMMONS. Yes; we did. We placed three targets, which were head and shoulder silhouettes, at distances of 175 feet, 240 feet, and 265 feet,

Mr. EISENBERG. Can you state where you derived these distances?

Mr. SIMMONS. These distances were the values given on the survey map which were given to us.

Mr. EISENBERG. Are you sure they were not the values I gave to you myself?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Since the US Secret Service as well as the FBI had (for the first shot) determined a confirmed impact point which was slightly farther down Elm St. at a slant distance of 184 feet (TSDB to Pavement), there is only one single location from which one could derive the 240-feet slope distance.

That being the Time/Life work of 11/26/63.

Therefore, if one had access to the Time/Life information, then one also had access to the Z313 (yellow curb in background) impact as it too is clearly shown on the Time/Life survey plat.

2. The slope distance of 240 feet is found ONLY on that survey plat which was done for the US Secret Service on 2/7/64.

It is the exact same survey plat as was given to Ronald Simmons by Eisenberg, in which the Z313 impact location has been made to disappear, and the impact was moved back up Elm St. some 25 feet or so, thus giving the mythological 240-feet slope distance to impact.

Yet! The FBI Survey Plat of 2/7/64 which Eisenberg gave to Ronald Simmons, DOES NOT have the accurate 265-feet slope distance to the Z313 impact point.

Rather, not unlike the original SS Survey Plat, the FBI plat of 2/7/64 still carries the "Altgens" impact point down at stationing 4+95, in which the slope distance (TSDB to Pavement) was 294 feet.

Since the US Secret Service Survey accurately demonstrated the 267-feet (TSDB to Pavement) slope distance for the Z313 impact, anyone with a basic understanding of trig as well as the height of JFK above the pavement, could easily calculate the correct 265-feet slope distance.

But! One can not derive it from either the Time/Life work (which is highly incorrect), nor is it to be found on the FBI work of 2/7/64.

Therefore clearly demonstrating that one had access to that information which was derived during the SS work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So! One can not have knowledge of the FBI 240-foot slope distance, as shown on the survey plat given to Ronald Simmons, without also having knowledge of the third/last/final shot Altgens impact location at Stationing 4+95. As, it too is clearly demonstrated on the survey plat.

They are on the same survey plat!

----------------------------------------------------------------

And, one can not have knowledge about the 265-foot TSDB to JFK's head slope distance at Z313 impact, without having knowledge of the US SS survey plat of 12/5/63, which demonstrates this, the Z313 impact location. (without elevation of JFK's head corrected into the distance & angle)

Which impact location does not exist on the FBI Survey Plat which was given to Ronald Simmons.

And lastly, one can not have knowledge of the 175 foot slope distance (TSDB to JFK's head) at the first shot impact point as determined by the Time/Life work of 11/26/63, without having knowlede of the Time/Life Survey and it's accurate placement of a nail in Elm St. at that point identified by Time/Life during the first assassination re-enactment.

As, this slope distance does not appar on either the SS or the FBI Survey Plats.

Mr. EISENBERG. For the record, the figures which I gave Mr. Simmons are approximations and are not to be taken as the Commission's conclusive determination of what those distances are.

"There is No Magic"

However!

There is considerable "sleight-of-hand", even if it is in fact often "slight"!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Questions?

Tom,

Wasn’t the vehicle (average) velocity and the (various) shot timings based on the frame speed of the Zapruder film.

Chris Brown.

Questions?

Tom,

Wasn’t the vehicle (average) velocity and the (various) shot timings based on the frame speed of the Zapruder film.

Chris Brown.

The elspsed frames of the Z-film come into play based on the erroneously reported minimum time to operate the rifle.

The WC reported a 2.2 to 2.4 second mininimum time to operate and fire the weapon.

At 18.3 elapsed frames per second, this would equate to approximately 41 to 44 minimum elapsed frames of film between shots.

The error in this is that the 2.2 to 2.4 seconds is that time required to operate and fire the Carcano, utilizing the scope, and no one actually took into consideration the operating time if one actually utilized the fixed sights.

Many persons have fired the Carcano in 1.8 to 1.9 seconds elapsed time, utilizing only the fixed sights.

Thusly cutting the "elapsed frame" time down to 33 to 35 elapsed frames of the film.

Since the actual third/last/final shot struck JFK when he was directly in front of James Altgens position, at approximately the

Z341 position, by sticking with the 41 to 44 elapsed frames of the film, no one would normally be looking in this location for a shot impact. (Z-313 + 41 = Z-354 minimum if one believed the WC).

Now, in recognitioon that Z=341 is only 28 frames from Z-313, which also comes to 1.5 seconds of elapsed time, then one of two conditions exists.

1. There was in fact a second shooter as this is far too short of a period of time for operation of the Carcano.

2. A few frames of the film have been "excised", which not only serves to indicate a faster speed for the Presidential Limo, but also serves to totally "hide" that a shot occurred at the Altgens location.

One can take their choice, as there was most assuredly a third/last/final shot which struck JFK in the head as the Presidential Limo was directly in front of James Altgens.

Personally, in consideration that so many witnesses have stated that the Presidential Limo almost came to a stop, I will stick with the latter.

The elspsed frames of the Z-film come into play based on the erroneously reported minimum time to operate the rifle.

The WC reported a 2.2 to 2.4 second mininimum time to operate and fire the weapon.

At 18.3 elapsed frames per second, this would equate to approximately 41 to 44 minimum elapsed frames of film between shots.

The error in this is that the 2.2 to 2.4 seconds is that time required to operate and fire the Carcano, utilizing the scope, and no one actually took into consideration the operating time if one actually utilized the fixed sights.

Many persons have fired the Carcano in 1.8 to 1.9 seconds elapsed time, utilizing only the fixed sights.

Thusly cutting the "elapsed frame" time down to 33 to 35 elapsed frames of the film.

Since the actual third/last/final shot struck JFK when he was directly in front of James Altgens position, at approximately the

Z341 position, by sticking with the 41 to 44 elapsed frames of the film, no one would normally be looking in this location for a shot impact. (Z-313 + 41 = Z-354 minimum if one believed the WC).

Now, in recognitioon that Z=341 is only 28 frames from Z-313, which also comes to 1.5 seconds of elapsed time, then one of two conditions exists.

1. There was in fact a second shooter as this is far too short of a period of time for operation of the Carcano.

2. A few frames of the film have been "excised", which not only serves to indicate a faster speed for the Presidential Limo, but also serves to totally "hide" that a shot occurred at the Altgens location.

One can take their choice, as there was most assuredly a third/last/final shot which struck JFK in the head as the Presidential Limo was directly in front of James Altgens.

Personally, in consideration that so many witnesses have stated that the Presidential Limo almost came to a stop, I will stick with the latter.

Tom,

I may have not have put my original question as I should have (I have no expertise in film or photography)

Wasn’t the vehicle (average) velocity and the (various) shot timings based on the frame speed of the of the cine camera used to film the assassination by Zapruder.

I’m not questioning your take on the assassination or the fact (or not) that frames have been deleted from the original Zapruder film.

Chris Brown.

February 7, 1964

The FBI is going to set the record straight!

Mr. West survey personnel set up their instrument on an established nail in Elm St. which had long prior been designated as "Pt. #1".

Fortunately, from previoius survey notes, we know that Pt. #1 happens to be that point as established during the Time/Life Survey work as being where Time/Life determined the first shot was fired/struck JFK.

It is noted that Pt. #1 is not the location for impact of the first shot as determined by the SS during the work of 12/3/63 & 12/4/63.

--------------------------------------------------

From "Pt. #1", West Survey goes through a variety of shooting angles; elevations; etc;.

However, this work is nowhere near as time consuming as was the SS work in which Mr. West had established horizontal and vertical control throughout Elm St.

Therefore, it was a relatively simple task to complete what the FBI wanted done in less than one day.

From the Pt. #1 position, West Survey:

1. Re-established the first shot impact point for the FBI, which was the exact same location as had been determined by the SS.

Stationing 3+81.3, which is also the street elevation location of 423.7 impact location.

2. Established a completely new SECOND SHOT impact location at Stationing 4+42.5.

This never before heard of location is where the FBI attempted to make the Z313 impact (stationing 4+65.3) disappear and attempted to move the second shot impact back up Elm St. prior to the Presidential Limo even having passed the Jean Hill/Moorman position.

Note: Come to think of it, since the WC also "moved" James Altgens (on paper) back up to this location, one may as well move the shot impact back up there too.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0464b.htm

Of course, Z313 could not be made to disappear as it was clearly caught on the Z-film with the yellow curb mark in the background, as well as the fact that it had been relatively surveyed in during the Time/Life Survey work.

3. And of course lastly, knowing from the medical evidence as to exactly what posiltion JFK had to be in to incur the shot to the head as determined during the autopsy, as well as having a first generation copy of the Z-film (as did the SS), to include access to all witnesses, the FBI knew exactly where the third/last/final shot impact was.

At stationing 4+95, which had been surveyed in for the SS, and did not change for the FBI work.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0449a.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite honestly, there is very little that is difficult in determination of how JFK was assassinated as well as the virtual exact timing of the three shots fired from the sixth floor of the TSDB which are totally responsible for the assassination.

The true "fun" comes in attempting to unravel all of those little games that have been played with the evidence which have so obscurred the simple factual evidence that it has sent multitudes of persons chasing their on tail in the labyrinth of rabbit holes to which the obfuscation has lead.

The "Government"/aka Specter, Hoover, & Company long ago ceased to have need to continue to confuse this subject matter.

Purported "JFK Assassination Researchers" have more than sufficiently screwed it up beyond belief.

FUBB!

Jack, I think I understand what Tom is saying. And his analysis of the survey data is consistent with the conclusion that there were three shots fired from the 6th floor of the TSBD...yet it also puts the lie to the WC's "official" conclusion

What I'm getting out of Tom's analysis of the survey data vs. the WC testimony is that, more or less, the first shot impact point was consistent in all the surveys. From there is what gets tricky. The FBI, in "setting the record straight," comes up with a 2nd shot location--out of thin air, apparently--to "replace" the shot at Z313. Unfortunately for them, that pesky Z313 impact is pretty hard to ignore. Meanwhile, the 3rd shot remains located at 4+95, or the Altgens position, according to the FBI...same as in the SS survey.

Enter Specter and the Magic Bullet Theory...suddenly, we have shot #1 as the "magic bullet"; then "imaginary" shot #2 at 4+42.5 becomes "the shot that missed" [but if it missed, how did the FBI locate that impact point...the impact with NOTHING?]. Then, through sleight of hand, the Z313 shot suddenly became shot #3, even though the actual shot #3 at the Altgens location--4+95--never went away. In the WC "fairy tale" it was simply ignored...even though both the SS and the FBI survey data included it! And since the shot at the Altgens location was ignored in the official WC report, in the collective mind of the public it also "went away," because it was never part of the conclusions of the WC...even though, as I just stated, both the FBI and the SS surveys acknowledged the 4+95 impact location as fact!

Or as Spector & Co., in the role as the Wonderful Wizards of Oz would have said to those who may have discovered the shot at the Altgens location, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! [Or the shot after Z313!] The Mighty Oz has spoken!" And because so many truth-seekers have listened to Spector & Co., "rabbit holes" of mystery and intrigue have appeared to swallow up many an otherwise righteous researcher. The survey data was there all the time, buried in the minutae of the evidence but missing from the conclusions, as the WC defenders have for years asked the old Groucho Marx question, "Who are you gonna believe--me, or your own two eyes?"

So Jack, you are correct that Tom's analysis "seem to clearly negate the official story"; yet it's amazingly consistent with three shots from the 6th floor of the TSBD, and three hits from behind. But I don't think it proves that "all shots were fired from the 6th floor window"; it only shows that the three that hit JFK were most likely fired from there. It doesn't explain the SS agents' use of the terms "fusillade" or "flurry" of shots [hard for me to imagine 3 shots in 8 seconds being characterized as a "fusillade" or a "flurry," IMHO]. Apparently those other shots [the ones that made up the "flurry"], from wherever, simply missed everything and everyone.

Edited by Mark Knight

Jack, I think I understand what Tom is saying. And his analysis of the survey data is consistent with the conclusion that there were three shots fired from the 6th floor of the TSBD...yet it also puts the lie to the WC's "official" conclusion

What I'm getting out of Tom's analysis of the survey data vs. the WC testimony is that, more or less, the first shot impact point was consistent in all the surveys. From there is what gets tricky. The FBI, in "setting the record straight," comes up with a 2nd shot location--out of thin air, apparently--to "replace" the shot at Z313. Unfortunately for them, that pesky Z313 impact is pretty hard to ignore. Meanwhile, the 3rd shot remains located at 4+95, or the Altgens position, according to the FBI...same as in the SS survey.

Enter Specter and the Magic Bullet Theory...suddenly, we have shot #1 as the "magic bullet"; then "imaginary" shot #2 at 4+42.5 becomes "the shot that missed" [but if it missed, how did the FBI locate that impact point...the impact with NOTHING?]. Then, through sleight of hand, the Z313 shot suddenly became shot #3, even though the actual shot #3 at the Altgens location--4+95--never went away. In the WC "fairy tale" it was simply ignored...even though both the SS and the FBI survey data included it! And since the shot at the Altgens location was ignored in the official WC report, in the collective mind of the public it also "went away," because it was never part of the conclusions of the WC...even though, as I just stated, both the FBI and the SS surveys acknowledged the 4+95 impact location as fact!

Or as Spector & Co., in the role as the Wonderful Wizards of Oz would have said to those who may have discovered the shot at the Altgens location, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! [Or the shot after Z313!] The Mighty Oz has spoken!" And because so many truth-seekers have listened to Spector & Co., "rabbit holes" of mystery and intrigue have appeared to swallow up many an otherwise righteous researcher. The survey data was there all the time, buried in the minutae of the evidence but missing from the conclusions, as the WC defenders have for years asked the old Groucho Marx question, "Who are you gonna believe--me, or your own two eyes?"

So Jack, you are correct that Tom's analysis "seem to clearly negate the official story"; yet it's amazingly consistent with three shots from the 6th floor of the TSBD, and three hits from behind. But I don't think it proves that "all shots were fired from the 6th floor window"; it only shows that the three that hit JFK were most likely fired from there. It doesn't explain the SS agents' use of the terms "fusillade" or "flurry" of shots [hard for me to imagine 3 shots in 8 seconds being characterized as a "fusillade" or a "flurry," IMHO]. Apparently those other shots [the ones that made up the "flurry"], from wherever, simply missed everything and everyone.

3.9 on a 4.0 scale.

Had you not taken a short nap, then "Valedictorian" would have most certainly been yours.

But then again, no one else has achieved the 3.9 as of yet.

Tom

Certainly glad to see that you are still out and around.

Jack, I think I understand what Tom is saying.

Now that is scary! Especially for someone (me, not you), who consistently confuses themself!

4.0 (+ Bonus Points for excellent written dramatization)

So Jack, you are correct that Tom's analysis "seem to clearly negate the official story"; yet it's amazingly consistent with three shots from the 6th floor of the TSBD, and three hits from behind.

But I don't think it proves that "all shots were fired from the 6th floor window";

4.0 (suprised you on that grade didn't I?)

it only shows that the three that hit JFK were most likely fired from there.

(although angles of fire and wounds are consitent with that hypothesis, it merely demonstrates that all three shots were fired from behind and above)

No "most likely", merely that it is consistent with the facts.

It doesn't explain the SS agents' use of the terms "fusillade" or "flurry" of shots [hard for me to imagine 3 shots in 8 seconds being characterized as a "fusillade" or a "flurry," IMHO].

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/kellerma.htm

Mr. KELLERMAN. I am going to say that I have, from the firecracker report and the two other shots that I know, those were three shots.

Mr. SPECTER. Yes. You have drawn a conclusion, in effect, by saying that there were four wounds for the President and three wounds for the Governor; and from that, you say there must have been more than three shots in your opinion or your view. But my question is: Do you have any current recollection of having heard more than three shots?

Mr. KELLERMAN. No. I don't. I will have to say "No."

Senator COOPER. Has that been your recollection from the very time of the shooting?

Mr. KELLERMAN. No, sir; it has been my opinion.

Senator COOPER. Not your opinion, but from the time of the shooting you think then that you heard only three shots, or did you--

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes.

Senator COOPER. Or did you ever think that you heard more than three?

Mr. KELLERMAN. No, sir; I can't say that, sir.

---------------------

#1:

Mr. KELLERMAN. As we turned off Houston onto Elm and made the short little dip to the left going down grade, as I said, we were away from buildings, and were there was a sign on the side of the road which I don't recall what it was or what it said, but we no more than passed that and you are out in the open, and there is a report like a firecracker, pop. And I turned my head to the right because whatever this noise was I was sure that it came from the right and perhaps into the rear, and as I turned my head to the right to view whatever it was or see whatever it was, I heard a voice from the back seat and I firmly believe it was the President's, "My God, I am hit," and I turned around and he has got his hands up here like this.

#2 & #3:

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes. Good. There was enough for me to verify that the man was hit. So, in the same motion I come right back and grabbed the speaker and said to the driver, "Let's get out of here; we are hit," and grabbed the mike and I said, "Lawson, this is Kellerman,"--this is Lawson, who is in the front car. "We are hit; get us to the hospital immediately." Now, in the seconds that I talked just now, a flurry of shells come into the car.

Mr. SPECTER. Now, in your prior testimony you described a flurry of shells into the car. How many shots did you hear after the first noise which you described as sounding like a firecracker?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Mr. Specter, these shells came in all together.

Mr. SPECTER. Are you able to say how many you heard?

Mr. KELLERMAN. I am going to say two, and it was like a double bang--bang, bang.

Mr. SPECTER. You mean now two shots in addition to the first noise?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir; yes, sir; at least.

Representative FORD. You don't recall precisely a second shot and a third shot such as you did in the case of the first?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Let me give you an illustration, sir, before I can give you an answer. You have heard the sound barrier, of a plane breaking the sound barrier, bang, bang? That is it.

Representative FORD. This is for the second and the third, or the flurry as you described it?

Mr. KELLERMAN. That is right; that is right, sir.

Senator COOPER. When you were speaking of a flurry of shots, was there a longer interval between the first shot and the second shot as compared to the interval between the second shot and the third shot?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. Can you describe the sound of the flurry of shots by way of distinction with the way you have described the sound of the first shot?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Well, having heard all types of guns fired, most of them, rather, if I recall correctly these were two sharp reports, sir. Again, I am going to refer to it as like a plane going through a sound barrier; bang, bang.

Mr. SPECTER. Now, you are referring to the flurry?

Mr. KELLERMAN. That is right.

Apparently those other shots [the ones that made up the "flurry"], from wherever, simply missed everything and everyone.

There was no "THE SHOT THAT MISSED"

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/willis_p.htm

Mr. LIEBELER. How many shots were fired altogether, Mr. Willis?

Mr. WILLIS. Three shots.

Mr. LIEBELER. Do you have any question about that at all?

Mr. WILLIS. No, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER. You say there were three shots fired? You heard three shots fired?

Mr. WILLIS. Yes.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hudson.htm

Mr. LIEBELER - How many shots did you here altogether?

Mr. HUDSON - Three.

Mr. LIEBELER - Three shots?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - Are you sure about that?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - You say that it was the second shot that hit him in the head; is that right?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; I do believe that - I know it was.

Mr. LIEBELER - You saw him hit in the head, there wasn't any question in your mind about that, was there?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty close to even with this here, the last shot was fired - somewhere right along in there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brehm.htm

When the President's automobile was very close to him and he could see the President's face very well, the President was seated, but was leaning forward when he stiffened perceptibly at the same instant what appeared to be a rifle shot sounded. According to BREHM, the President seemed do to stiffen and come to a pause when another shot sounded and the President appeared to be badly hit in the head. BREHM said when the President was hit by the second shot, he could notice the President's hair fly up, and then roll over to his side, as Mrs. KENNEDY was apparently pulling him in that direction.

BREHM said that a third shot followed and that all three shots were relatively close together. BREHM stated that he was in military service and he has had experience with bolt-action rifles, and he expressed the opinion that the three shots were fired just about as quickly as an individual can maneuver a bolt-action rifle, take aim, and fire three shots.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BANG!--------------------5.8 to 5.9 seconds later---------------BANG--1.9 to 2.0 seconds later--BANG!

BANG--------------------------------------------------------------BANG----BANG

Guest Gary Loughran

For the shot timing to work - either the Zapruder film was altered or someone else was shooting...

Guest Gary Loughran
For the shot timing to work - either the Zapruder film was altered or someone else was shooting...

either, perhaps BOTH?

Agreed

Actually!

"Lefty's" have relatively accurately fired the Carcano in as little as 1.6 to 1.8 seconds of elapsed time utilizing the iron sights.

The 2.25 to 2.4 seconds, as quoted by the WC, is related strictly to target acquisition through usage of the scope.

Additionally, numerous individuals (right-handed shooters) have fired the Carcano in 1.9 to 2.0 seconds of elaspsed time between shots, utilizing the iron sights for aiming.

For someone who has practiced with and had has experience operating the weapon, a 2.0 second elapsed time or slightly less would be more in the norm, if utilizing the iron sights.

The prime indicator that there are frames missing from the film between Z313 and the last shot impact down in front of James Altgens, is that the vehicle speed is inconsitant with the testilmonies which have repeatedly stated that the Presidential Limo slowed down considerably, and which is not shown on the film.

The rapid nature of the two last shots appears to be what lead members of the WC staff to question the entire Oswald family in regards to whether LHO was left-handed or not.

An indicator that someone was fully aware that a "lefty" could out-speed shoot a "righty" with a bolt action rifle.

So, it would appear that they completely ignored that one can fire the weapon considerably faster when utilizing only the iron sight for target acquisition.

Of course, there is also the fact that they did not want anyone looking in between Z313 and Z354 (313 + (18.3 X 2.25), and therefore could not, or would not let that possibility out of the bag.

After all, one might accidentally begin to look at the vicinity of James Altgens were one to understand that the weapon is easily fired faster when utilizing the iron sights for target acquisition.

Actually!

"Lefty's" have relatively accurately fired the Carcano in as little as 1.6 to 1.8 seconds of elapsed time utilizing the iron sights.

The 2.25 to 2.4 seconds, as quoted by the WC, is related strictly to target acquisition through usage of the scope.

Additionally, numerous individuals (right-handed shooters) have fired the Carcano in 1.9 to 2.0 seconds of elaspsed time between shots, utilizing the iron sights for aiming.

For someone who has practiced with and had has experience operating the weapon, a 2.0 second elapsed time or slightly less would be more in the norm, if utilizing the iron sights.

The prime indicator that there are frames missing from the film between Z313 and the last shot impact down in front of James Altgens, is that the vehicle speed is inconsitant with the testilmonies which have repeatedly stated that the Presidential Limo slowed down considerably, and which is not shown on the film.

The rapid nature of the two last shots appears to be what lead members of the WC staff to question the entire Oswald family in regards to whether LHO was left-handed or not.

An indicator that someone was fully aware that a "lefty" could out-speed shoot a "righty" with a bolt action rifle.

So, it would appear that they completely ignored that one can fire the weapon considerably faster when utilizing only the iron sight for target acquisition.

Of course, there is also the fact that they did not want anyone looking in between Z313 and Z354 (313 + (18.3 X 2.25), and therefore could not, or would not let that possibility out of the bag.

After all, one might accidentally begin to look at the vicinity of James Altgens were one to understand that the weapon is easily fired faster when utilizing the iron sights for target acquisition.

Hi Purv Honey,

Just letting you know that your New Orleans contingency is still reading when not working at The Hill, over in Santa Monica.

Good show and good shot, Bunky! :hotorwot

Love ya,

Ter