The Education Forum

Operation Phoenix Author PICs John McCain

Guest David Guyatt
I'm a little reluctant to mention this, but - in the interest of research - I shall.

When I interviewed Gunther Russbacher (of Kissinger & "October Surprize" notoriety) in an Austrian Prison in 1997, he was insistent that (then Senator) John McCain was a Manchurian Candidate.

It's important to understand what Russbacher meant by "Manchurian Candidate". He did not mean a hypno-programmed assassin with a mission to kill the American President. Russbacher meant an individual whose brain had been accessed and programmed (using a variety of techniques probably including narcotics and hypnosis, and possibly trauma and sensory deprivation) by MK-ULTRA-type techniques.

Russbacher claimed there was a covert ONI/CIA project known as Operation Open Eyes (so far unsubstantiated), under which individuals were programmed with certain information which could be triggered by a person who knew the cue codes. He claimed that "Clear Eyes" or "Open Eyes" - individuals with a high level of programming - could even have a particular set of beliefs installed by a programmer.

In this broad context, there is increasing research suggesting that MK-ULTRA programming techniques were fully operational by the time of the Vietnam War, and were used extensively in black operations in the Phoenix Program. I know of testimony from several Phoenix Program veterans as to the use of narco-hypnotic programming in Da Nang and other locations. This MK-ULTRA "mind technology" was out there, and almost certainly being used and abused by the intelligence agencies and special units - including plausibly deniable "freelance" units - of all sides.

If McCain has been programmed, deprogrammed, reprogrammed - whatever - then he is an extremely vulnerable and dangerous individual.

EDIT: I should add that given POW John McCain's involvement in propaganda broadcasts for the North Vietnamese, he would definitely have been extensively studied and tested for signs of "brainwashing" on his return to the American military.

Operation "Eyes Wide Shut", eh.

Jan, this is very, very interesting on all sorts of levels. A progammed president would be just dandy, eh.

Besides that, his alleged help and succour to the North Vietnamese is an excellent sword to suspend above him.

It is similar to the allegation that Richard Armitage was a North Vietnamese spy who had been turned via a blackmail photograph with a naked Vietnamese woman who was believed to be a North Vietnamese intelligence asset.

I think it particularly telling that Gunther revealed this to you about McCain all those years ago. Shades of the recent Denziel Washington Manchurian Candidate film or what...

Guest David Guyatt
I'm a little reluctant to mention this, but - in the interest of research - I shall.

When I interviewed Gunther Russbacher (of Kissinger & "October Surprize" notoriety) in an Austrian Prison in 1997, he was insistent that (then Senator) John McCain was a Manchurian Candidate.

It's important to understand what Russbacher meant by "Manchurian Candidate". He did not mean a hypno-programmed assassin with a mission to kill the American President. Russbacher meant an individual whose brain had been accessed and programmed (using a variety of techniques probably including narcotics and hypnosis, and possibly trauma and sensory deprivation) by MK-ULTRA-type techniques.

Russbacher claimed there was a covert ONI/CIA project known as Operation Open Eyes (so far unsubstantiated), under which individuals were programmed with certain information which could be triggered by a person who knew the cue codes. He claimed that "Clear Eyes" or "Open Eyes" - individuals with a high level of programming - could even have a particular set of beliefs installed by a programmer.

In this broad context, there is increasing research suggesting that MK-ULTRA programming techniques were fully operational by the time of the Vietnam War, and were used extensively in black operations in the Phoenix Program. I know of testimony from several Phoenix Program veterans as to the use of narco-hypnotic programming in Da Nang and other locations. This MK-ULTRA "mind technology" was out there, and almost certainly being used and abused by the intelligence agencies and special units - including plausibly deniable "freelance" units - of all sides.

If McCain has been programmed, deprogrammed, reprogrammed - whatever - then he is an extremely vulnerable and dangerous individual.

EDIT: I should add that given POW John McCain's involvement in propaganda broadcasts for the North Vietnamese, he would definitely have been extensively studied and tested for signs of "brainwashing" on his return to the American military.

Operation "Eyes Wide Shut", eh.

Jan, this is very, very interesting on all sorts of levels. A progammed president would be just dandy, eh.

Besides that, his alleged help and succour to the North Vietnamese is an excellent sword to suspend above him.

It is similar to the allegation that Richard Armitage was a North Vietnamese spy who had been turned via a blackmail photograph with a naked Vietnamese woman who was believed to be a North Vietnamese intelligence asset.

I think it particularly telling that Gunther revealed this to you about McCain all those years ago. Shades of the recent Denziel Washington Manchurian Candidate film or what...

No one could write such a frightening fiction piece as the non-fiction play-out of America today. Hey a Robo-President I think is dandy. And with his advanced age [oldest President ever, if elected] if he makes a mis-step and doesn't follow programing they can terminate him and no one will be the wiser [heart-attack, natural causes....]. Ah, these are certainly 'interesting' times we live in.

As to the DW film, life seems to be imitating art here and with the 9/11 attack there was also such a film before the event. Maybe the Nation's Government should be moved to Hollywood backlots....maybe it long ago was.....or 'dream machine factory' of the intelligence community working for the Oligarchs

Peter, regarding the DW film and Hollywood, movies and movie stars, I heartily recommend Peter Levenda's 3rd volume in his Sinister Forces trilogy. You'll come away from it with a better understanding of why life imitates art in this respect.

• 3 months later...
This would explain why he wants to keep all the POW and MIA files under wraps too.

Douglas Valentine's research into the labyrinths of history is one of the few hopeful signs for a world going mad, the current snapshot in time, reveals that there are a lot of good people trying to put the brakes on, before a real Armageddon scenario unfolds and Valentine is one of those "good people."

I discovered how important his work was within the context of the Kennedy Assassination reading Strength of The Wolf, ie Jack Ruby's connections to the drug world of 1963, if the Federal Bureau of Narcotics files on Organized Crime, ie Ruby & Company, had come out via the Warren Commission in 1963, chances are good the events of today would not be happening, at least on the macabre scale which they indeed are....

See

http://members.authorsguild.net/valentine/