The Education Forum

New Discovery Channel Program on JFK Limo

You are part of a group with cult-like qualities -- the Rich Della Rosa 'forum'. Your posting for others and deferring to them gives credence to that possibility. Their hording and/or developing emails from the past to try to use against me shows us how the 'banishment' process works.

puh-leeeeeze, "cult-like qualities", while you plan cult-like vacation holidays around a family photo-op and the museum limo? LMFAO.

Your Speed Channel 60 minutes of fame is over -- time to find another subject, Pamela.... perhaps, a cult-like, Team Judyth following is more your speed (pardon the pun).

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you are insinuating in any way i have or may have altered any email research information or such, you had better be prepared to

prove that insinuation,

and..........now...........or apologize.....

whomever began this latest debackle sp.... on the alts re emails etc, accusations ,whatever is whom you need to go back

and take this all up with, that is your source , of where it all began, not i , nor doug, no one else...

doug is a member , you should recall that from a past go around with him...on here..

why have you not emailed him from this f and asked him yourself....

what is your problem a reading comprehension, or do you simply not read the info posted to you..

you may disagree with me and others all you like about emails but that is the web law, educate yourself..

you have posted info within your own studies based on such information from witnesses, you have admitted such, by

having had nick's emails and loosing them..same thing, get a grip.

part of a cult like whatever, you are rediculous, if you only knew.......it appears you know nothing....

you are trying now your darndest to , imo .......in anyway discredit nick's info, so that when doug's book is released

hopefully you will have discredited such, and down his book before it ever comes forth......isn't that a straw man you are endeavouring to create here..

are you in doubt about your said reasearch now, which imo agrees with the govs...w/c s..

imo ....you stopped your research way back then as i see it, doug did not, i do think you are really rattled now by what will be forthcoming

within his book and research.......and that is the real problem here, that it might blow yours away, as they say....hang on girl....

is this not the why you really brought this here..again...a straw man technique you are trying...to imploy........

your latest, problem began on the alts with rich and his recall and an email, why do you, and why have you not settled it there, why have you and continually are trying to drag others

into your mess....it is your and his disagreement....

whatever you thinkie in regard to any interview with nick, again i say, read what has previously been posted....above here.

i was not there when nick was, period, i knew or know nothing ......get it...finally..

.....i will not be yours nor anyone's scape goat in this crap....

go back to the beginning at the alts.....

...get a grip girl on yourself,

no one is out to get you or were, that is your imagination running away with you...

do comprehend and total it....

b..

Edited by Bernice Moore

You are part of a group with cult-like qualities -- the Rich Della Rosa 'forum'. Your posting for others and deferring to them gives credence to that possibility. Their hording and/or developing emails from the past to try to use against me shows us how the 'banishment' process works.

puh-leeeeeze, "cult-like qualities", while you plan cult-like vacation holidays around a family photo-op and the museum limo? LMFAO.

Your Speed Channel 60 minutes of fame is over -- time to find another subject, Pamela.... perhaps, a cult-like, Team Judyth following is more your speed (pardon the pun).

What on earth are you talking about? The last time I was at Henry Ford was for the Discovery Channel ITTC last year. Just me and the producer Robert Erickson and, let's see, a camera man, and some staff from the Museum. No family.

With all due respect David, if you were not a part of that Assassination Science group, became a threat for refusing to kowtow to the contrived conspiracy, were banished, and have been targeted for 9 years, you probably don't have many of the same experiences I did. If I am attempting to do some definition for those who may still be enmeshed in that bed of vipers, what is it to you?

Edited by Pamela McElwain-Brown

Nice ramble, Bernice. If you wish to go around in circles for the next 45 years trying to find substance in the morass of undocumented claims and witnesses, as well as the rest of the wacky contrived conspiracy claims that have emanated from the Della Rosa group, that is your choice. But keep in mind that they have the WC defenders there to lead anyone back into the fold once who can't take the wierdness anymore. There is an alternative -- that's all I am saying.

Nick's earlier and maybe less-sanitized statements are in CCC. They are available for anyone who is interested.

I have no way of knowing what material you have posted from others has been forged or altered. But then, if you don't take responsibility for what you post, who will? Anyone? Noone? If you have been the target of the same kind of attack you might understand how distressing that can be.

You don't need to worry about Weldon; he can make things appear out of thin air and be so persuasive that some who would rather not think for themselves will believe they are real. It is sadly ironic, though, that someone who was once a prosecutor has let witnesses take him for a ride.

pam,

.....doug has sent this reply, along with a nick email ..

think what you want, you do anyway, as in the past....

have you emailed doug yet from this f....?

i , we await the proof.........of all your suppositions..and accusations ..and ramblings.......post it......now...

so be it.....

b.....

--- On Thu, 5/21/09, Doug Weldon wrote:

To: bmoorxxxxxxx

Bernice:

As for Pamela I think Nick said it best:

Doug

>> " I am sure that Pam will convince those who are of the same theory,

>> to begin with.

>> I note that she takes things out of contex in that she keeps saying that

>> I talked to Greer early in the evening. ..........."

Nick

Anyone with any reasoning or intelligence will see through things.

As for anyone else, they can sit around and convince themselves that the world is flat.

As for Pamela, God bless her.

Doug

b....

Nick's statements in CCC are from his March, 2000 interview with me.

They contain his reference to a hole low on the passenger side of the

windshield. When Weldon interviewd Nick some weeks later, Nick had

conveniently 'forgotten' the location. Of course, by that time he had

been coached by Weldon. Actually, we don't know whether or not Nick

was coached even prior to his interview with me. If so, he messed up

in providing a location.

Nick's statement to me also added yet another location to those the

other windshield witnesses had professed. This presented an

additional complexity for Weldon, and so the fallout has been a 9-year

agenda to try to twist Nick's words into saying something other than

what he said to me, so that Weldon could move forward with his

'book'.

Let's let everyone decide for themselves what to think about the Rich/

Weldon agenda; not to mention that Nick did not have any credentials

to place him in the WHG on the evening of 11.22.63, so that whatever

Weldon may be writing will likely end up being part of a new genre of

fictonal 'non-fiction'. To be honest, nothing Weldon has come up with

yet has been anything but a waste of time.