The Education Forum

Missing thread in Moderators box

Guest David Guyatt

Guest David Guyatt

Until late this morning (or possibly early this afternoon), there was a thread in the Moderators box located directly beneath the one titled "Complaints thread - Political Conspiracies" and immediately above the thread titled "Disinformation - should it be allowed".

The lost thread was germaine to ongoing PM's I am having with moderators at the moment concerning whether "inflammatory" posts are permitted or prohibited.

Can any moderator kindly inform where this thread went and why it was moved?

Thanks

David

Guest Stephen Turner
Until late this morning (or possibly early this afternoon), there was a thread in the Moderators box located directly beneath the one titled "Complaints thread - Political Conspiracies" and immediately above the thread titled "Disinformation - should it be allowed".

The lost thread was germaine to ongoing PM's I am having with moderators at the moment concerning whether "inflammatory" posts are permitted or prohibited.

Thanks

David

Good afternoon David, as I said when I started the thread i would delete it after seven days, which I have now done. I did not want it to become a focus for yet more infighting. Paris was very nice BTW.

Guest David Guyatt

Thanks

David

Good afternoon David, as I said when I started the thread i would delete it after seven days, which I have now done. I did not want it to become a focus for yet more infighting. Paris was very nice BTW.

Yes, you did say that, Steve. I forgot. Thanks.

I hope you left some wine in the city for others to quench their thirst? I know what you Suffolk born lads are like...

Btw, I have no objection to deleting this thead also if you think it necessary. It is an admin and failing memory matter after all