The Education Forum

Limo schematic link for Don R. plus...

Here is a link to the WC schematic for the limo. Of course, it only contains measurements of length.

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/w...WH17_CE_872.pdf

Height info from the JFK replica limo (should be close, not necessarily exact):

Clearance from the ground to undercarriage -- 8.5"

Height of the jumpseat from limo floor -- 12" (this seems high)

Height of jumpseat itself -- 21"

Height of rear seat from limo floor -- 16"

....Good Day Pamela.... Thank You, very much.

Are the side, back, and front view dimensions available anywhere for the limo and/or the SS followup?

Several years ago I spoke with a neighbor friend of my parents who is a Director for "O'Gara Hess" (formerly "Hess & Eberhart"), now owned by "Armor Holdings Inc,") and I tried to obtain detailed schematics of the JFK's POTUS limo and the SS followup from him, but, he said he still *could not* provide them due to on-going security. He then just referred me to a good book about the POTUS limo's.

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Don Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

Discovery: ROSEMARY WILLIS Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Headsnap : Westward, Ultrafast, & Directly Towards the "Grassy Knoll"

Dealey Plaza Professionally-surveyed Map Detailing 11-22-63 Victims locations, Witnesses, Photographers, Suspected trajectories, Evidentiary artifacts, & Important information & considerations

President KENNEDY "Men of Courage: 4 Principles" speech, and a portion of fellow researchers articles and my research & discoveries, 1975 to present

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

National Terror Alert for the United States:

advisory7regional.gif

Edited by Don Roberdeau

You're welcome.

Are the side, back, and front view dimensions available anywhere for the limo and/or the SS followup?

No. Ironically, there is almost no information about the QMII follow-up car. That car was bulletproofed, and was sequestered with the limo. It slipped away without any record of its condition. It too was part of the primary crime scene in terms of where the blood spatter and skull and perhaps bullet fragments went.

I should be able to get some measurements when I meet up with the replica limo at the Minnesota State Fair. In Michigan I mainly focused on the jump seats.

Several years ago I spoke with a neighbor friend of my parents who is a Director for "O'Gara Hess" (formerly "Hess & Eberhart"), now owned by "Armor Holdings Inc,") and I tried to obtain detailed schematics of the JFK's POTUS limo and the SS followup from him, but, he said he still *could not* provide them due to on-going security.

No kidding. I have spoken to a number of people at FMC and they kept claiming national security, despite the fact that the information was over 40 years old.

He then just referred me to a good book about the POTUS limo's.

Which book is that?

You're welcome.

No. Ironically, there is almost no information about the QMII follow-up car. That car was bulletproofed, and was sequestered with the limo. It slipped away without any record of its condition. It too was part of the primary crime scene in terms of where the blood spatter and skull and perhaps bullet fragments went.

I should be able to get some measurements when I meet up with the replica limo at the Minnesota State Fair. In Michigan I mainly focused on the jump seats.

Several years ago I spoke with a neighbor friend of my parents who is a Director for "O'Gara Hess" (formerly "Hess & Eberhart"), now owned by "Armor Holdings Inc,") and I tried to obtain detailed schematics of the JFK's POTUS limo and the SS followup from him, but, he said he still *could not* provide them due to on-going security.

No kidding. I have spoken to a number of people at FMC and they kept claiming national security, despite the fact that the information was over 40 years old.

He then just referred me to a good book about the POTUS limo's.

Which book is that?

....Good Day Pamela.... I have not, yet, added the book to my collection.... For the life of me, I cannot recall the title, but (I think) I do have a memory of soon looking it up on Amazon's website, and that it was hardcover and oversized, with a predominantly white colored cover. I will check my hand written notes for its title/author because I definitely did write them onto something while speaking with the Board Member/Director. If I cannot find my notes, I will contact him, again.... Is there anything(s) that you want me to specifically ask him?

I recall that he also mentioned to me that, post-assassination, throughout the limo's re-build, there were many photos captured at various stages detailing it as it was completely stripped down, then, many photos were also captured detailing it being rebuilt and modified during the progressive stages of the rebuild.

Here is a link to the WC schematic for the limo. Of course, it only contains measurements of length.

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/w...WH17_CE_872.pdf

Height info from the JFK replica limo (should be close, not necessarily exact):

Clearance from the ground to undercarriage -- 8.5"

Height of the jumpseat from limo floor -- 12" (this seems high)

Height of jumpseat itself -- 21"

Height of rear seat from limo floor -- 16"

I have read that the back seat had an adjustable height controlled by a motor.

Does this information conflict with that? Was the back seat adjustable?

Jack

I have read that the back seat had an adjustable height controlled by a motor.

Does this information conflict with that? Was the back seat adjustable?

The rear seat on SS-100-X could be raised hydraulically up to 10.5 inches off the floor. The seat was not raised on 11.22.63.

This link shows the limo with the rear seat raised and the second windshield (privacy window) in place. The configuration of the limo was changed in Sept. 1961: http://www.in-broad-daylight.com/window.jpg

Here is a link to a diagram of the metal bar of the center partition area:

http://www.in-broad-daylight.com/100x%20metal%20bar.tif