The Education Forum

James Files with Jim Marrs

James Files Interview for Pamela Ray

November 19, 2003

Cast of Characters

James Files – Confessed assassin of headshot to JFK, dual CIA/Mob assassin, former member of U.S. covert assassin group Operation Group 40, born-again Christian 1999

Pamela Ray – Author and friend of James Files since 1999 –Files asked her to write book with him in 2000. Ms Ray was supposed to be at 2003 interview with James Files

Jim Marrs – Author and person Pamela Ray agreed to have interview James Files in 2003

Gary Beebe – Cameraman

Mrs. Debbie French – Stateville Prison administration person

Wim Dankbaar – person looking to buy and sell video footage of James Files

Unedited film starts with James Files entering room, very agitated and asking

JF: Where’s Pamela?

WD: Uh…she’s okay with it.

JF: Huh?

WD: She’s okay with it.

JF: She’s supposed to be a part of this!

WD: (papers shuffling) uh…here’s the agreement (2003 Ray/Dankbaar Joint Venture/Revenue Sharing Agreement that Dankbaar has been in breach of since 2003)

JM: We came up here earlier and she was with us and the prison authorities said that they can’t allow – or their rules are they don’t allow family, friends, close associates and media in. We tried to talk with them and they said, “No, that’s the way it is” and so she wrote you this note…

(Pamela Ray wrote a note to James Files basically explaining what happened in front of Stateville prison that morning and she was assured by Dankbaar that their business agreement would be honored. She encouraged James Files in the handwritten note, despite being promised to be at the interview, to go ahead and do the interview to help publish their book in 2004. The title of this book was To Kill A Country. Accustom to getting what he wants with his money, Dankbaar proceeds to interfere with their book’s publisher in 2004 and the publisher cancelled the book due to Dankbaar’s constant interference as a supposedly “Silent Partner.” Dankbaar subsequently took material from the publisher and put out a book without Pamela Ray or James Files permission or approval in 2005.

Back at Stateville, a few months after the 2003 interview, James Files checked into this “No family, friends or close associates with media rule” and evidently it was NOT a prison rule and someone at the prison was lying about whether or not Pamela Ray was allowed to be there for the interview. Curiously, Mrs. French was present at both the confrontation in front of the prison when Pamela Ray was supposed to go in as well as in the interview room later.

Pamela Ray, speaking with Jim Marrs several months later about the situation, when she told Marrs what James Files said about it NOT being a prison rule said, “Oh really? That is not what I understood.” Jim Marrs was NOT in on the deception and treachery. Jim Marrs is one of the “good guys.”)

JM: So she wrote you this note, I’m going to have to ask for it back ‘cause they said you could get in trouble if you tried to take it out of here.

JF: (Puts on reading glasses)

(Stateville employee – Mrs. French enters room)

MF: If he’s going to do the interview I have to get his consent…

JM: Wait a minute. Let’s see what he says…

JF: (Reading note)

WD: Jimmy, we also have the agreement here that she signed…

JF: Okay (still reading) I cannot sign an agreement like that (Pointing to 2003 Ray/Dankbaar Joint Venture/Revenue Sharing Agreement) You see, I can sign no contracts…

WD: No, I know…

JF: You gotta understand, prisoners are not allowed to engage or enter into any contracts. That’s why she (Pamela Ray) has to take care of that.

WD: Right

JF: (Back to reading Pamela’s note)

GB: (Cameraman) Does that include a model release? A model release to use this footage?

MF: Pardon?

GB: Does that include a release allowing us to use this footage?

WD: Right. That’s what this is.

MF: He’s agreeing to…

JF: I gave one of those to Bob Vernon also…

MF: He agreed to this.

JF: (To Mrs. French) Can I see your pen for a minute? (Leaning over table)

MF: Sure… (Sweet and chipper)

JF: (Sits down to write note on Pamela’s note)

JM: I guess you can tell by what she wrote there…

JF: That’s why I type all my letters because I have terrible handwriting…

GB: Wim move (Dankbaar stepping into frame)

WD: (To James Files) She was all tears by the way, but I guess you can tell.

JM: Yeah, you can tell that from whatever she wrote…

JF: (Writing on note to give back to Jim Marrs. Files, assured that Pamela Ray would be taken care of, agreed to proceed with the interview.

James Files and Jim Marrs made some small talk about Gordon Gray, UFO’s, J. Allen Hynek, Edward Teller, UFO’s and Special Ops, James Files taking some pictures and the military confiscating them from him.)

JF: I just had to ask you about Gordon Gray and Majestic Twelve ‘cause I was always amazed at that.

JM: You read Rule by Secrecy didn’t you?

JF: Yeah, I got it now. I got it in my box.

JM: Where did you get it?

JF: I got it from Barry Falls. Barry Falls is a great admirer and friend of yours.

JM: That’s right.

JF: From Massachusetts…he’s the one who sent me your address and ask me to write to you and I wrote you the letter and told you I can’t contact anybody directly, it has to go through Pamela. Did you get that letter?

JM: Yeah, is it the one with the ships drawn on ‘em?

JF: Yeah.

JM: I want to tell ya you’re a good artist. Let's begin

Jim Marrs and James Files “The Grassy Knoll Shooter”

Q - What is your recollection of how Joe West contacted you and what did you think of Joe West?

A - Joe West originally contacted me here at Stateville prison when I was on a visit. The counselor came in the visiting room where I was at and stated that she wanted me to come out and make a phone call. I told her, “No way, I'm here 365 days a year. I'm not leaving my visit to make a phone call. I said, "Who's calling?" Someone from Texas named Joe West. I do not know the party. Tell 'm I call them on my time, not their time. I'm on a visit. Don't bother me while I am on a visit. The next day they come and got me out of my cell, they took me downstairs; they got a phone call hooked up. I call Joe West to talk to him. I told him: You have 3 minutes to convince me why I should talk to you. As Joe started talking to me, I told him: Woo, stop! You go through a lot of touchy spots; these phone calls are all recorded. Every phone call going in and coming out is recorded. If you want to talk to me that bad, then I suggest you come and visit me. Joe West had me put him on the visiting list. He came up to visit me. He spent two days of talking with me. The first day I wouldn't even talk to him about the Kennedy situation. We got into sports; weather, generally about prison, local things till I got comfortable with him. The next day, after I had thought it over all night, Joe West seemed like a pretty nice guy, I really liked Joe. He had magnetism about him. The next day we sit down and got serious and then we started talking. I sit in the visiting room with Joe. They gave us a pencil and paper. I sketched the entire Dealey Plaza out for him, without any maps, without pictures, nothing present, and I explained to Joe at that time because Joe wanted to know where I was at. And I said: I'm going to put an X on the paper, to signify me, but this X is not in the correct spot. I said: When the time comes, then I'll put the X where it is supposed to be.

Q- What had you told him that Joe knew you were in Dealey Plaza?

A - Oh, I asked him. He said that someone had informed him that I was there. He said he had a reliable source. And I didn't know for quite a while who that source was. It was quite some time later before I learned the fact that the FBI was aware of my presence as early as 1964. Because I never knew that anyone ever knew about me. But Zack Shelton, from what I understand, and I'm only quoting this from hearsay, that Zack was the one that stated and gave to Joe West the information on me: that I was in Dealey Plaza.

Q - That's my understanding. Did you ever actually confess to taking the shot to Joe West?

A- No, I never did.

Q- Make a statement.

A- Well, the whole thing is, like with Joe West ... Joe West died. He passed away, never knowing that I was one of two shooters there in Dealey Plaza that day. Joe West never knew I was on the grassy knoll.

Q- Do you have any thoughts on his death? Do you think that was natural?

A- Joe West went in for heart surgery. And from what I was told and from what I understood, that he had come through it very well and he was on the road to recovery. But then I was informed there was complications with his medicine, he was allergic to it or had an allergy or something. But it killed him, the medication killed him. A couple of years ago, maybe a year and a half ago, I heard through the grapevine, and I won't go into the party that brought this information to me, they said that someone had tampered with Joe's medication and he had received the wrong medication. Because they wanted to silence him.

Q - That's (also) according to his wife.

A- And why would they want to silence him?

Q- We had ... I shouldn't say we, Joe West had the case in court; he wanted to exhume John F. Kennedy's body. And that's what he was fighting for. And at this point when I talked to Joe West, I explained to him that John F. Kennedy had been hit in the head with a mercury round, a special load. At this point I explained to him he can use this in the court to have the body exhumed because there would still be traces of mercury because the traces of mercury do not disappear. That will always be there. So this is what Joe West wanted to go back with, more evidence, and use this to get Kennedy's body exhumed. To look for traces of mercury.

Q- And the court had accepted his case?

A- The court had accepted his case. But with his death, the case died.

Q- Do you feel like your memory is as good as it was 10 years ago?

A- No, I do not, it’s not that good. My memory as of 10 years ago was a lot more alert than what it is now. It's not that I'm just getting old and senile, but it's the conditions of prison, the conditions we live under. Our water here, when people come in and I'm sure you was advised not to drink the water from here and to buy a bottle of water. I've been drinking this water for the past 12 years with radium in it, so has every prisoner here. We wasn't aware of the water situation until Oliver Stone comes along to make a movie here. And when he made his movie here, we see all these people from the movie company running around carrying bottles of water. Even the officers that worked here, they got suspicious and that's when we started finding out: this water is unhealthy.

Q- Just at the side, you know: Sodium fluoride is what they put in some city's water supplies. That's what the Nazi's put in the water supplies of those concentration camps to keep everybody pacified.

A- Yeah, well, they keep us pretty well pacified and they really kept us pacified since we went on about a ten month lockdown and they took the prison back and run it under their order now. And I mean this place is really maximum control now. There is no movement here at all to speak of.

Q- Did you actually meet Oliver Stone?

A- I met Oliver Stone three times. As a matter of fact I have a paper that Joe West no excuse me, not Joe West but Bob Vernon, had Oliver Stone sign. Now Bob Vernon had come in after the Joe West deal. Bob Vernon took over for Joe West. Bob Vernon met with Oliver Stone and he had him sign an agreement where they wanted to get me on film, but I refused to do that. I met with Oliver Stone three times.

Q- And you never told him your story?

A- No, I did not tell Oliver Stone my story. I refused to discuss it with him and like I say, I've got a copy and it’s got Oliver Stone's signature on it. Bob Vernon’s’ the only signature that states what it's all about, the only thing missing is my signature because I would never sign that paper for the agreement.

Q- Why was that?

A- I didn't like the man!

Q- Case closed!

A- Case closed! And if you'd like I would be more than happy to send you a copy of the document. And it has got Oliver Stone's original signature on it. And it has Bob Vernon's signature on it.

Q- Well, I've got a whole bunch of questions, you understand what we’re doing, and we’re doing this new interview to help you and Pam,

A-Right

Q- Let’s just go back in chronology, just tell me your own account again. Go back to when you first learned there was a plot to kill Kennedy and then just bring us forward and how it all came about.

A- Okay, the first time that I knew about anything being planned on Kennedy. Oh, I heard a lot of rumors, nobody liked Kennedy, they wanted to kill Kennedy, they wanted to assassinate him. They wanted to do everything to the man.

Q- Were you kind of upset with him yourself?

A- Oh I was upset with him over the Bay of Pigs, but I never paid any attention to any of this at first, because you know, everybody talks, somebody gets mad at somebody and right away: I'm gonna take this guy out, I'm gonna get that person out, woo, woo, woo, woo! You know, a lot of barking, junkyard dogs barking you know. But I was sitting in the Harlo Grill that evening, playing the pinball machine. Not the flipper kind, the kind with numbers where you gamble on, you put about 10 dollars in to play a game. And Charles Nicoletti walked in. The man that I did a lot of work with, a man that I respected. And he walked in the back room where I was at, he says: Jimmy let's go! I said: I'll be with you in a minute! He reached over the machine to me and he said: Let's go now! My reply was: Yes sir, Mr. Nicoletti! I knew he was in no mood to wait and hang around. He said: I wanna talk to you. I went out and we got into his car and went for a ride, and we made it a basic habit not to sit around in restaurants, talk, discussing things like that with a lot of people hearing. And we went for a ride and he told me: We are going to do a friend of yours! And I said: Jesus, what the hell did he do now? Because I thought he was referring to one of my friends in town, he had been robbing the pinball machines and the cigarette machines; he had a 1000-dollar-a-day-heroin habit. He was an all out junky, you know. They had beaten him up several times and everything else and threatened him, but so far they had never gone as far as to kill him. Chuck laughs at me and he says, “No, not him, I'm talking about President Kennedy, JFK.” And I looked at him and says, “What? He says, “JFK, your buddy!”

I think he's just busting my… you know, giving me a hard time. He knew JFK and he knew how much I disliked the man. So I looked at him and I laughed. I said: Okay, fine! Fine with me! You get no arguments there! And at this point I still kind of thought, you know, he was just joking with me. But then he got real serious about it. And we started talking and he says, “I want you to look around, search the areas around the town” he says, “You know everything pretty good. See where we are going to do it at, what kind of weapons we are going to need and other things like that. And he says, “They’re bringing Johnny Roselli in on it. Fine with me, I like workin’ with Johnny; I have no problems with him. And originally we had planned to do it in the Chicago area, but certain people didn't like that idea, so we put it off and this like six months before the assassination ever really took place.

Q- But you were not supposed to be a shooter?

A- Oh no, never, I was not a shooter, I was ... Let's put it this way: I was to go for this, go for that, pick this up, pick that up, run around, driving around. When Chuck went somewhere, I was always with him.

Q- Did you ever get wind that the Secret Service might have found out about the plot in Chicago?

A- No, I did get no wind on that at all. I just knew that certain people high up in organized crime, they weren't too happy about the idea of having something like that happen of that magnitude in their backyard. Because they figured Bobby would really be down there and they already had their own little private wars going. So we decided where to take the move, I had no idea it was going to Texas at that point. This had come to me down the road.

Q- About when was that?

A- Well, I wanna say... probably two and half, three months, maybe four, before I ever made the trip to Texas that they were talking about it. Because they didn't know where he was gonna go. They were looking for an area to go. But then they had heard that he possibly may take this trip to Texas, but there was nothing definite. And I didn't go to Texas until that had been confirmed. And... they had several different locations, there was New Orleans and I don't know, there was other places he was going to. But when it came down to it, I had been told there was places that they had planned to do it, other people had been authorized and stuff like that, you know, just different rumors you hear. How much credibility there is to it, I cannot say. But when the time had come and we knew it was going to be serious and Chuck was sending me to Texas, that's when I went down on Belmont Avenue, the old (inaudible) place where they made the pinball machines. I had a shed down there, a place, a backroom, that was all owned by the Outfit too, the pinball machines. I kept a cache of weapons down there; we used to do a lot of work on them there. When I say we, I refer to a party named Wolfman, who is now deceased, but at that time he was excellent, modifying weapons, manufacturing loads, whatever coming down to handguns, rifles. This guy was professionalized. He could manufacture things in his basement, like you wouldn't believe, from silencers all down the line, he did it all for them. So I went down there, got the stuff we needed. And we had the one car that he just bought, I had already secured everything in there, we had secret compartments in it. And every car that we had, even before the '63 Chevy, even in the '61 Ford that we had prior to that in '62, we had compartments in the dash where you could reach up under it and open things up, put grenades in there, handguns, whatever we might need. Behind the backseat we had gun racks in the cars. We had pull-off door panels that could snap off, we could put them back on, we had handguns and stuff in there. Whatever you might need, but we always had a work-car ready.

Q- So what did Wolfman do for you?

A- Wolfman, when I contacted him after all this went down, and this is several years later, this is when I first met Joe West and Joe West had come here and visited me, we talked and he asked me: Do you think this party called Wolfman would talk to me? And Joe asked me what his real name was and I told him: I won't divulge that but I will call him and talk to him. So I called him on the phone and I told him I was talking to Joe West from Texas, and he wanted to know who Joe was and I explained all this to him and I said: Joe would very much like to interview you. I did not give Joe West your name but I told him that you was the one that manufactured the special rounds. He made six rounds for me to take to Texas, all mercury loaded. I said: He wants to talk to you very much. Will you talk with him? And he said: Get back to me! I'll let you know. He said: I wanna check a few things. The following week Wolfman was dead.

Q- How did he die?

A- I believe he had a heart attack. I have been in contact with nobody that was affiliated with Wolfman since that day.

Q- Tell me about these mercury loads. Can you describe them?

A- Well, it was a 22 round and he took the tips off, he drilled them out and he inserted with an eye drop, he put mercury into the end of the round and he restyled them with wax. This is to make them explode on impact.

Q- Okay, so now you got your weapons ready, now describe the car.

A- The car was a '63 Chevy two door Burgundy. Chevy Impala.

Q- With the special compartment?

A- Oh yeah, we had a special compartment in the dash, we had the backseat, you could take that off, pull the bottom part up, raise the back up, snap it up little clams and take that out. We had the springs removed behind the seat there by it and we had little racks welded in there so we could mount weapons in there.

Q- Okay, so now you've got your weapons, you got your loads and you got your car. How did it come together after that?

A- Well, just before I left, the final instructions Chuck told me: I want you to leave first thing in the morning. He said: I don't want you driving at night. I want you on the highway with a lot traffic during daytime where nobody pays any attention to you.

Q- Go back and give me a date or approximately.

A- I don't remember the date but I went down like week before the assassination. I wanna say I was in the Dallas area five days before the assassination took place.

Q- And what was the purpose of that?

A- The purpose of that was for me to go to Dallas, look over the area, learn dead-end streets, railroad crossings, times of train crossings. They already knew the regular motorcade route that he would be taking, and they had already looked that over and they wanted to see if there were any better places. A lot of people had already decided on, I'm not the one that chose Dealey Plaza, but I was told to look it over very closely and see if I thought there was any place better. And I did the whole area from the route they had. All the way through I had Lee Harvey Oswald with me.

Q- All right, go back, about a week ahead of time, I think it was on Monday as I recall?

A- I'm not sure...

Q- Okay, but you left Chicago. Let's start .You left Chicago and you went to...

A- No, I didn't leave on a Monday. I left on left either on a Thursday or a Friday morning, I don't remember which, I know I was in Mesquite, Texas Saturday morning. Because that was when Lee Harvey Oswald showed up at the motel where I was at. I arrived there on a Friday. I'm pretty sure it was Friday when I arrived there.

Q- Did you call anybody when you got to Dallas?

A- I made two telephone calls when I got there. I called Charles Nicoletti; I told him I was on the scene and where I was at in case he had to reach me. I turned around and made another phone call, I called David Atlee Phillips. I had a number to call, the call was put through to David Phillips and he was notified where I was at. Because I had not told him in advance that I was going to Dallas, Texas.

Q- And why did you call David Atlee Phillips?

A- Because he always had to know where I was at because he was my controller?

Q- For?

A- CIA purposes, special operations or something that might be needed done.

Q- Were you supposed to stay in contact with him?

A- We always stayed in contact. We had numbers to call.

Q- What happened after that?

A- He said „thank you” and let it go with that. We didn't have any great discussion on the phone; I told him where I was at, the location. And through David Atlee Phillips is the only way that Lee Harvey Oswald could have known where I was at. Because I called no one else. I made two phone calls.

Q- Where were you staying?

A- I was staying at the Lamplighter Inn, right there in Mesquite, Texas.

Q- And then the next thing you knew, Lee Harvey Oswald shows up.

A- The following morning Lee Harvey Oswald was there. When he knocked on the door, I opened the door and I was shocked to see him, because I didn't think that anybody knew where I was at except for these other two people.

Q- Why is Phillips the only one who could have sent Lee Harvey Oswald?

A- Because Charles Nicoletti had never met Lee Harvey Oswald.

Q- He didn't know him?

A- He did not know him.

Q- You say you were shocked to see him, but did you know Lee Harvey Oswald?

A- I had known Lee Harvey Oswald prior to that, yes.

Q- How did you know him?

A- I knew him from earlier operations that we were on with David Phillips when I was running semi automatic 45 caliber submachine guns down to Clinton, Louisiana. They were, I think they were manufactured by Knoxville Arms. They were not the old Thompson, they looked like a Thompson submachine gun, but they were not Thompson. They were only semi automatic and they were very cheaply made.

Q- And how did you meet Lee Harvey Oswald? Who introduced you?

A- I met Lee Harvey Oswald through David Atlee Phillips. When I got down there, he introduced me to Lee.

Q- Was it your understanding that Phillips was also Oswald's CIA contact?

A- I learned that when I was down there. That is the first time he introduced me to Lee Harvey Oswald and he also instructed me that Lee could be trusted and that he was Lee's controller.

Q- I need that as a statement

A- He made it a statement. Because I wanted to know who I was dealing with and who I was giving weapons to.

Q- No, I need you to make a statement that "I was introduced by Phillips, who was my CIA handler and I was told that he was Oswald's handler."

A- We didn't call them handlers back then, we called them controllers.

Q- Okay.

A- Okay, David Atlee Phillips, he introduced me to Lee Harvey Oswald. And upon doing this, he also explained to me that he was Lee Harvey Oswald's controller, the same as he was mine. That he was always in contact with Lee, with Lee Harvey Oswald.

Q- So that's how you know. That's where the word came from for Oswald to come meet you in Dallas?

A- So that's how common sense told me the only one that could have sent Lee Harvey Oswald, was David Atlee Phillips. And when I opened the door and Oswald was there, I was kind of shocked to see him, because I didn't know that he knew I was there. And so I asked: Lee, what the hell are you doing here? Because I was shocked, you know. He said: I was advised to drop by and spend some time with you and see if I could help you out. "Help me out?" He said: Yes, somebody wants me to show you the area. And I said: Okay, come on in. So he came in and we sat down and we talked and I said: I'll be with you in a few minutes. And I was young and cocky at that time and had just come out of the shower and everything and I was combing my hair and actually I had a camera there, so I told Lee: Hey, make a couple of pictures of me while I'm here in Texas! And so Oswald made a couple of pictures of me and then he said: Let me have the film, I can have it developed! No, no, I said, I'll get the whole roll of film. So that's how I got a couple of pictures made, that people have recently asked me about.

Q- Which camera was it? Yours or...?

A- My camera. But he was gonna take the film, turn it in and get it developed. But I said: No, no!

Q- You wouldn't let that film go?

A- I do my own work!

Q- How did he arrive at the motel?

A- He arrived driving a blue Falcon. Ford Falcon.

Q- Do you remember what year model?

A- No, I don't. It wasn't brand new, it was a couple of years old.

Q- Mmm, so he could drive?

A- Yes, he could drive. When he met me in Clinton, Louisiana, he drove up in aah... I wanna say a Chevrolet truck, it could have been a Ford, it was a pick-up truck, let me put it that way; it was an old pick-up truck. And we put the weapons into the back end of it and pulled the tarp down over the weapons.

A- What color? Do you remember what color pick-up?

A- I believe it was green. It was a real ... .I don't know, dirty, yucky, green, whatever you gonna call it. Darker green, you know, it hadn't been washed in a long time and there was a lot of rust on it. That's about the best way to describe it.

Q- So did you and Lee Oswald drive around in Dallas?

A- We drove around Dallas, Lee Harvey Oswald and I, we drove around Dallas for five days right up to before the assassination. I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald on the morning of the assassination. But prior to that Lee Harvey Oswald had been with me every day. We drove around, he showed me different streets, different areas. He was the one that took me out to the place southeast of Mesquite there, next to a big junkyard. We went out in a field, he said: Nobody is going to bother you out here. Because I wanted to calibrate the scopes, you know, not only for the Fireball but for the other weapons as well. And while I was out there firing weapons and ejecting shell casings, Lee was picking them up and holding them in his hand. Because I didn't want to leave no casings or nothing behind and I'm busy firing, so I looked at Lee and said, "Lee, grab them casings.” And that's what he did. He picked them and held on to them. I calibrated my scopes, set things up, put the stuff back in to the car and we got back in. We were driving around and I wanted to know the railroad crossings, I wanted to wait and see at what times trains come through, I wanted to know if they were passengers or freight trains. Whether they stopped, intersection is gonna be blocked. Dead-end streets, construction work, where every intersection was at, where all the lights were at, how long the lights were staying red. I wanted to know all these little details.

Q- Did anybody show up or give you any static while you were out there sighting the weapons?

A- No, nobody. When I was test firing the weapons, nobody at all leaving or coming out, looked at me, and there wasn't any house or anybody close by, we were off the main highway there. Like I say, nobody came around, nobody even cared.

Q- How much time were you two together during the day?

A- We were test firing weapons for I would say approximately 20, 30 minutes. But during the day we probably spent no more than 5 hours, 6 hours together.

Q- So all that time he could not have been working in the Texas school book depository?

A- No, he worked in the book depository store, is what he told me. I was never in that place, but he had time off to come out and spend time with me and then I would drop him off in the area and he would go somewhere and I guess that's where he went. I never asked where he went, what he had done and who he saw.

Q- So that must have been a cover job.

A- Yeah.

Q- Okay, it gets to be let's say Thursday before the assassination, how did it all come down?

A- That Thursday I went on back to the motel, I dropped him off that afternoon, I went on back to the motel to get some rest. And the following morning, I had gotten a message that I was supposed to call Leo at the Dallas Cabana, and I called over there and answer the phone to Leo, because Mr. Nicoletti didn't want his name used. I knew he had come in late, I didn't know when he had come in; I didn't even know how he got there. But when I came in, I was told to come over there and park and Johnny Roselli was to come down. He wanted me to drive Johnny Roselli to Fort Worth. I pull out up front and waited, he came down a few minutes after I pulled up. I never went into the hotel and never asked for anybody. He came down and went outside because he knew I was in route. And I drove from there to Fort Worth, Texas with Johnny Roselli in the car.

Q- So Mr. Nicoletti went with you?

A- No, Mr. Nicoletti did not go.

Q- Just Roselli?

A- Just Johnny Roselli went with me to Fort Worth.

Q- Did you know Roselli prior to that?

A- I had met Johnny Roselli before. I met him in Florida, Miami.

More to follow...

Edited by Pamela Ray

Now available FREE at

http://jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com/pame...-jim-marrs.html

Pamela Ray & James Files

Question of Pamela or anyone else affiliated with this story. When was the first time Files said Roselli was flown in to in some way 'stop the assassination'?

The first time James Files said Johnny Roselli was flown in on a MATS (Military Air Transport Service) flight to abort the assassination was in 1994 during the first filmed interivew. The film was released in 1996 and pulled from Blockbuster in 1999.

Thank you for your interest.

Pamela Ray & James Files

Now available FREE at

http://jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com/pame...-jim-marrs.html

Pamela Ray & James Files

Question of Pamela or anyone else affiliated with this story. When was the first time Files said Roselli was flown in to in some way 'stop the assassination'?

The first time James Files said Johnny Roselli was flown in on a MATS (Military Air Transport Service) flight to abort the assassination was in 1994 during the first filmed interivew. The film was released in 1996 and pulled from Blockbuster in 1999.

Thank you for your interest.

Pamela Ray & James Files

And what year did Wim or Vernon and Tosh Plumlee start working together and having an exchange between them [Files and Plumlee]? And I'm not making any judgments here. The statement is the only other I know of that in any way coincides with Plumlee's statements - just trying to tease out if it came from Plumlee to Files or is an independant bit of information [whether correct or not is another matter]. I know Plumlee for a while felt comfortable or interested with Files, yet now does not - complicating it even more - as he now thinks the Files story [which supports one portion of his own] is not valid, I believe. Again, just trying to clarify and not making judgements. Yet. I know there were complex interpersonal 'difficulties' somewhere. How did this fit in here? Thanks.

I will look up the date in my notes at home and give a more detailed answer tomorrow.

There is much more to the complex interpersonal 'difficulties' between Files and Plumlee than meets the eye. For one, Tosh Plumlee is not in prison and has much more to lose if he tells all he knows about James Files, covert operations in general, Operation Group 40 etc..