The Education Forum

Shots in Dealey Plaza

Purvis,

I add your name to another list. Gary Mack, Dave Perry, Gerald Posner, Vincent Bugliosi, George Bush, Edward Epstein, and hey, even Bob Vernon, are on it too. I'm sure you'll enjoy the company :lol:

Joe West will never be on it.

By the way, Files was wrong. ;)

Wim,

The grassy knoll video is by far the best comprehensive documentary I've seen regarding the case. It really illustrates the motives and methods, as well as breaks down the events of the day.

I hope I don't spoil your day with this. If you're ready for more "moronic" reviews like this, let me know. Or on second thought, don't bother, I smell you from a mile away.

Wim

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purvis,

I add your name to another list. Gary Mack, Dave Perry, Gerald Posner, Vincent Bugliosi, George Bush, Edward Epstein, and hey, even Bob Vernon, are on it too. I'm sure you'll enjoy the company :lol:

Wim,

The grassy knoll video is by far the best comprehensive documentary I've seen regarding the case. It really illustrates the motives and methods, as well as breaks down the events of the day.

I hope I don't spoil your day with this. If you're ready for more "moronic" reviews like this, let me know. Or on second thought, don't bother, I smell you from a mile away.

Wim

Tom,

Gee I reckon that means your name wont be on the dumb as a turnip list.

Thats ok, I reckon my name wont either.

I suspect there are some who would buy into this, but if they were all piled on a bus, I suspect it would be a short bus....yellow with a teeny tiny wheel base.

Bibs and drooling towels come as standard equipment of course, as do the little caps with the propellers on them(eliminates the need for air conditioning!).

Mike

Wim,

Are you ever going to refute anything? Say anything to disprove the information I have given you? I suspect not, and I suspect I know why.

Mike

Purvis,

I add your name to another list. Gary Mack, Dave Perry, Gerald Posner, Vincent Bugliosi, George Bush, Edward Epstein, and hey, even Bob Vernon, are on it too. I'm sure you'll enjoy the company :D

Wim,

Wim

Far better to be on this listing than the one which is printed at the top: "Believer's of James Files"

Wanna tell the world exactly how much Bob conned you out of for the Files Story? I know that living in California is far more expensive than living in New Orleans.

One can rest assured that were I actually of such limited knowledge and intelligence as to have fallen for and believed the Files Story aka/Pile of BS, irrelevant as to the expenditure of funds, I would never openly admit that I actually believed it.

But then again, Bob is also apparantly a graduate of the WC Fields School of Business.

"One has a moral obligation to take advantage of all suckers"!----Attributed to WC Fields

"Stupid is as stupid does!"

So Mr. Purvis attributes a superiority to himself to determine what and who is stupid, even if the majority disagrees with him. Who is stupid? :rolleyes:

Wim

I have never "bought" anything from Bob Vernon!

Which should sufficiently answer the question: Who is stupid?

"One has a moral obligation to take advantage of all suckers!"

Bourbon St. School of Advanced Business Administration

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis