The Education Forum

A Hole In One!

The term 'hole' is not incorrect. It was a defect in the windshield. It was not, however, a 'through-and-through hole'.

In fact, there may be more than one defect on the windshield. James Hosty saw two pockmarks in the windshield when he viewed it prior to giving his WC testimony. Of course, I have tried to follow up on that by gaining access to the windshield at NARA, but so far have been denied access.

Pamela,

Wholeheartedly agree. No hole and exactly as you say, Just a defect. The evidence supports nothing more.

Mike

Evaela Glanges: Through and through bullet hole

Richard Dudman: Hole

Frank Cormier: Hole

Stavies Ellies: Through and through hole

H.R Freemann: Hole

Nick Prinzipe: Hole

Charles Taylor jr: hole

Abraham Bolden: Hole

Georg Whitaker: Hole

Hale Boggs: Hole

Mike Williams and Pamela McElwain Brown: No hole.

Possible scenario:

There was a hole, a trough and through bullet hole caused by a shot from the front, from the south knoll, i guess at Z 315 to 320, and it was a miss, because JFKs head moved backward "with considerable violence!", and Connally was not sitting anymore...(Note: Mr Plumlee said, he felt, there was one shot from the south Knoll)...

I am and I will be a "hole- supporter"... till hell freezes ...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The term 'hole' is not incorrect. It was a defect in the windshield. It was not, however, a 'through-and-through hole'.

In fact, there may be more than one defect on the windshield. James Hosty saw two pockmarks in the windshield when he viewed it prior to giving his WC testimony. Of course, I have tried to follow up on that by gaining access to the windshield at NARA, but so far have been denied access.

Pamela,

Wholeheartedly agree. No hole and exactly as you say, Just a defect. The evidence supports nothing more.

Mike

Evaela Glanges: Through and through bullet hole

Richard Dudman: Hole

Frank Cormier: Hole

Stavies Ellies: Through and through hole

H.R Freemann: Hole

Nick Prinzipe: Hole

Charles Taylor jr: hole

Abraham Bolden: Hole

Georg Whitaker: Hole

Hale Boggs: Hole

Mike Williams and Pamela McElwain Brown: No hole.

Possible scenario:

There was a hole, a trough and through bullet hole caused by a shot from the front, from the south knoll, i guess at Z 315 to 320, and it was a miss, because JFKs head moved backward "with considerable violence!", and Connally was not sitting anymore...(Note: Mr Plumlee said, he felt, there was one shot from the south Knoll)...

I am and I will be a "hole- supporter"... till hell freezes ...

Of course thats your decision , but can you offer any physical evidence? Where is this "hole" which should be readily apparent in the Parkland photo?

I suppose they swapped it out in a stop on the way to Parkland.

So far your ability to decipher evidence is batting 1000.

After reading your "analysis" of the shadows I eagerly wait your interpretation of the Parkland photo.

Dr Glanges PH - hole - no location given

Richard Dudman: PH Hole - high on right side

Stavies Ellies: TPH hrough and through hole - low on right side

H.R Freemann: PH Hole - no location given

Nick Prinzipe: WHG - Hole - low on left side

Charles Taylor jr: hole - from which metallic residue was removed; hence, same defect as seen in CE 350 and Altgens 1-6

Abraham Bolden: Hole - not present

Georg Whitaker: Hole - no connection to limo

Hale Boggs: Hole - referencing the known defect, not present

Try working with all the information, not just cherrypicking.

Edited by Pamela McElwain-Brown

Try working with all the information, not just cherrypickin

Well i just say this: the people that i mentioned, i think they can differentiate a hole from a crack. Remember: A nurse, a FBI agent, a SS- agent, a congressman...are the imbecile...??? I don't think so...there WAS a hole, and the windshield was switched...remember the CE-Carcano...a fake...remember the CE single bullet---fake...why should one believe, that the CE windshield is NOT a fake...it is a fake...

Well i just say this: the people that i mentioned, i think they can differentiate a hole from a crack. Remember: A nurse, a FBI agent, a SS- agent, a congressman...are the imbecile...??? I don't think so...there WAS a hole, and the windshield was switched...remember the CE-Carcano...a fake...remember the CE single bullet---fake...why should one believe, that the CE windshield is NOT a fake...it is a fake...

Then could you demonstrate the hole in the Parkland photo for me? In any photo?

Are you saying that the limp stopped on the way to Parkland and swapped out the glass?

Come on.

For one thing, there was a hole/crack/defect in the windshield, the one we can see in Altgens 1-7, CE 350, CE 351. For another, the limo was not available for clear viewing for very long; the SS and a DPD officer quickly washed (at least) the areas used to secure the bubbletop and put on the canvas cover. Once this was done, they left for Love Field, soon after 1 p.m.

So, yes, they may have seen something. Since they are not seeing things in the same location on the windshield , there is probably more going on than simply seeing a hole.

In addition, since there are parts of the statements that are similar, yet are inappropriate to the limo, there may have been discussion by the people at PH regarding what they believed they saw. There would have been no 'pencil-sized hole' on the windshield, simply because of the composition of the windshield, which was two-ply safety glass. They seem to have thought the windshield was bulletproof. It was not.

Ironically, the SS followup car, the QMII was bulletproof. It was parked near SS-100-X at PH. It was sequestered with SS-100-X in the WHG. There is no information available about it. Needless to say, if that car was damaged, there was proof of a conspiracy.