The Education Forum

Joe West with Bill Harper

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=-426494027647785903

Watch the end of the clip, where Harper mention the "miniscule" lead particles.

He calls it "lead", because he thinks of a bullet. And with a bullet you don't think of mercury.

Lead oxidates rapidly and gets a grey color when exposed to the atmosphere. Mercury stays shiny and metallic.

Wim

Here is the description of JFK's head x-rays given by Dr. Humes that is posted in various locations throughout the internet:

Dr. Humes said, "that the X rays

showed "30 or 40 tiny dustlike particle fragments" of metal in the

President's head (II, p. 353). Humes cautioned that the fragments that

appeared to be "the size of dust particles" (2H359) on the X rays

would actually have been smaller because "X ray pictures . . . have a

tendency to magnify these minute fragments somewhat in size" (II, p.

353). And luckily SS agent Kellerman saw the X rays during the autopsy

and provided a similar description: " . . . the whole head looked like

a little mass of stars, there must have been 30, 40 lights where these

little pieces were so minute that they couldn't be reached" (II, p.

100).

A lead core FMJ bullet does not breakup into tiny dust like particles upon impact with relatively soft live human skull and brain tissue. However, mercury being a liquid metal at nominal ambient temperatures, and having high surface tension properties will break up into such small dust like particles as described by Dr. Humes, and will remain locked in the soft brain tissue matrix as small individual dust like particles. The material properties of lead and mercury are what lend credence to the story that James Files told your group about how he allegedly used mercury tipped bullets that the Wolfman made for him. Either James Files actually is the grassy knoll shooter, or he is an agent provocateur that was given this information to eventually cause the destruction of your efforts to prove how JFK was murdered.

Craig Roberts and David Mantik on mercury bullets

Next was a "Forensic Techniques" panel that included presentations by Margaret and Art Snyder, which I missed, and Craig Roberts. Mr. Roberts is a former Marine sniper and author of A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza and other books. He said he made a close study of the Zapruder film, "And I'll tell you what I saw --- as a sniper --- through the eyes of a sniper ... I saw a guy hit from the right front, with a frangible mercury bullet." Such a bullet, Roberts continued, will do its destructive work, and essentially disintigrate.

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_i...e/overview.html

A Mercury Bullet? All three skull X-rays show a spatially consistent, fuzzy, gray cloud (about 4 x 1 cm) near the center of the fragment trail that extends across the top of the skull (Figure 16).

Figure 16. CLOSE-UP OF LATERAL X-RAY This fuzzy gray cloud can best be seen on the X-rays at NARA. It does not look like metallic lead (or copper) debris, but might have been caused by a mercury bullet. This fuzzy cloud might be more consistent with mercury (extruded from a bullet) rather than lead. An attempt to kill DeGaulle with a mercury bullet occurs in The Day of the Jackal by Frederick Forsyth. Amazingly enough, this plot occurs in the summer of 1963

Forsyth's descriptions of the effect of mercury bullets seem to fit the JFK skull wounds remarkably well.

A fuzzy white cloud in the metal fragment trail might be mercury.

14. There are remarkably many, tiny metal fragments widely scattered on the skull X-rays--even on the left side and on the inferior skull, including at least four near the chin on the frontal X-ray. This remarkable, and heretofore ignored, observation is hardly compatible with the passage of a single, full metal-jacketed, Mannlicher-Carcano bullet near the top of the skull, but might more easily have resulted from a hollow point or mercury bullet-or perhaps even from shrapnel from a bullet that was not counted by the Warren Commission.

The Day of the Jackal by Frederick Forsyth:

As soon as the bullet struck flesh, gristle or bone, it would experience a sudden decelaration.

The effect on the mercury would be to hurl the droplet forward towards the plugged front of the bullet. Here its onward rush would rip away the tip of the slug, splaying the lead outwards like the fingers of an open hand or the petals of a blossoming flower. In this shape the leaded projectile would tear through nerve tissue, ripping, cutting, slicing, leaving fragments of itself over an area the size of a teasaucer. Hitting the head, such a bullet would not emerge, but would demolish everything inside the cranium, forcing the bone-shell to fragment.

http://assassinationresearch.com/v2n2/pittsburgh.pdf

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=-426494027647785903

Watch the end of the clip, where Harper mention the "miniscule" lead particles.

He calls it "lead", because he thinks of a bullet. And with a bullet you don't think of mercury.

Lead oxidates rapidly and gets a grey color when exposed to the atmosphere. Mercury stays shiny and metallic.

Wim

Here is the description of JFK's head x-rays given by Dr. Humes that is posted in various locations throughout the internet:

Dr. Humes said, "that the X rays

showed "30 or 40 tiny dustlike particle fragments" of metal in the

President's head (II, p. 353). Humes cautioned that the fragments that

appeared to be "the size of dust particles" (2H359) on the X rays

would actually have been smaller because "X ray pictures . . . have a

tendency to magnify these minute fragments somewhat in size" (II, p.

353). And luckily SS agent Kellerman saw the X rays during the autopsy

and provided a similar description: " . . . the whole head looked like

a little mass of stars, there must have been 30, 40 lights where these

little pieces were so minute that they couldn't be reached" (II, p.

100).

A lead core FMJ bullet does not breakup into tiny dust like particles upon impact with relatively soft live human skull and brain tissue. However, mercury being a liquid metal at nominal ambient temperatures, and having high surface tension properties will break up into such small dust like particles as described by Dr. Humes, and will remain locked in the soft brain tissue matrix as small individual dust like particles. The material properties of lead and mercury are what lend credence to the story that James Files told your group about how he allegedly used mercury tipped bullets that the Wolfman made for him. Either James Files actually is the grassy knoll shooter, or he is an agent provocateur that was given this information to eventually cause the destruction of your efforts to prove how JFK was murdered.

Craig Roberts and David Mantik on mercury bullets

Next was a "Forensic Techniques" panel that included presentations by Margaret and Art Snyder, which I missed, and Craig Roberts. Mr. Roberts is a former Marine sniper and author of A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza and other books. He said he made a close study of the Zapruder film, "And I'll tell you what I saw --- as a sniper --- through the eyes of a sniper ... I saw a guy hit from the right front, with a frangible mercury bullet." Such a bullet, Roberts continued, will do its destructive work, and essentially disintigrate.

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_i...e/overview.html

A Mercury Bullet? All three skull X-rays show a spatially consistent, fuzzy, gray cloud (about 4 x 1 cm) near the center of the fragment trail that extends across the top of the skull (Figure 16).

Figure 16. CLOSE-UP OF LATERAL X-RAY This fuzzy gray cloud can best be seen on the X-rays at NARA. It does not look like metallic lead (or copper) debris, but might have been caused by a mercury bullet. This fuzzy cloud might be more consistent with mercury (extruded from a bullet) rather than lead. An attempt to kill DeGaulle with a mercury bullet occurs in The Day of the Jackal by Frederick Forsyth. Amazingly enough, this plot occurs in the summer of 1963

Forsyth's descriptions of the effect of mercury bullets seem to fit the JFK skull wounds remarkably well.

A fuzzy white cloud in the metal fragment trail might be mercury.

14. There are remarkably many, tiny metal fragments widely scattered on the skull X-rays--even on the left side and on the inferior skull, including at least four near the chin on the frontal X-ray. This remarkable, and heretofore ignored, observation is hardly compatible with the passage of a single, full metal-jacketed, Mannlicher-Carcano bullet near the top of the skull, but might more easily have resulted from a hollow point or mercury bullet-or perhaps even from shrapnel from a bullet that was not counted by the Warren Commission.

The Day of the Jackal by Frederick Forsyth:

As soon as the bullet struck flesh, gristle or bone, it would experience a sudden decelaration.

The effect on the mercury would be to hurl the droplet forward towards the plugged front of the bullet. Here its onward rush would rip away the tip of the slug, splaying the lead outwards like the fingers of an open hand or the petals of a blossoming flower. In this shape the leaded projectile would tear through nerve tissue, ripping, cutting, slicing, leaving fragments of itself over an area the size of a teasaucer. Hitting the head, such a bullet would not emerge, but would demolish everything inside the cranium, forcing the bone-shell to fragment.

http://assassinationresearch.com/v2n2/pittsburgh.pdf

Mercury bullets......riiiiiigggghhhhhtttttt :lol: :lol:

You are to much Wim.

I had a dog that chased his tail once, he grew out of it maybe you will too.

Mike

Mike, One thing you can count on. I'll never bring a gun to your shop, for it looks like you're not only a newbee to JFK research. :lol:

I am currently employed as a gunsmith, and specialize in modifying weapons for high degrees of accuracy, and recoil control. I am very new to the study of the assassination of John Kennedy, and find all areas of study interesting.

Mike, One thing you can count on. I'll never bring a gun to your shop, for it looks like you're not only a newbee to JFK research. :lol:
I am currently employed as a gunsmith, and specialize in modifying weapons for high degrees of accuracy, and recoil control. I am very new to the study of the assassination of John Kennedy, and find all areas of study interesting.

No worries there Wim, I get plenty of work from those unlike yourself who actually know something about firearms. I have been studying JFK less than one year, and been helping out around gunsmith shops far longer, yep Im a newbie, yet I find it odd that you can not directly refute one thing I have said.

Could it be that newbie was smart enough not to buy into the Files trash, and someone far more experienced, and knowledgeable in the research did buy into it?

Huh, imagine that!

Mike

Guest Stephen Turner

You are to much Wim.

Mike

Hey Mike, I've got the self same dog, I call it Files. Always around at feeding time, but can't get the damn thing housebroken.

You are to much Wim.

Mike

Hey Mike, I've got the self same dog, I call it Files. Always around at feeding time, but can't get the damn thing housebroken.

Roger That!

I have another puppy as well. He bites himself in the tail and cries about it.....I think I may name him Wim.

Mike

The usual suspects flock together. No wonder that serious researchers avoid this place. I guess I should leave it to the idiots too.

Wim

Wim, I agree that your post deserved a more substantive response.

Are there any studies on the appearance on x-rays of wounds received from mercury bullets? It is a little appreciated fact that Humes was unable to find the trail of fragments in the brain because it was on the outside of the scalp. I'm wondering if mercury bullets explode on the skull or in the skull.

Pat, first of all, please understand that I didn't refer to you as "idiots". Great, great, great how you demolished Baden! We need more people like you! Where are the Grodens, Fonzis, Thompsons, Escalantes, Marrs's, etc?

Flacks like Purvis and Williams, who were wearing diapers when it happened, I guess we have to get used to them as part of the game.

A mercury bullet penetrates and then explodes. That's why you see the damage on Kennedy's temple and the gaping hole in the back of his head.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/headwoundsketch.jpg

All the medical evidence , still available today, points to a bullet like that. It's no wonder that the brain and the Harper fragment are MISSING, cause they would prove my point. It's exactly like Files said:

JF – We had …. I shouldn’t say we, Joe West had the case in court, he wanted to exhume John F. Kennedy’s body. And that’s what he was fighting for. And at this point when I talked to Joe West, I explained to him that John F. Kennedy had been hit in the head with a mercury round, a special load. At this point I explained to him he can use this in the court to have the body exhumed because there would still be traces of mercury because the traces of mercury do not disappear. That will always be there. So this is what Joe West wanted to go back with, more evidence, and use this to get Kennedy’s body exhumed. To look for traces of mercury.

Now, Just posted this letter on my own forum: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/pdf/Watkins.doc

Guess who was the first to respond by private email that it can't be done? Good old Dave Perry! I don't have to tell you about him, do I? Is he worried?

Wim

When a Federal Grand Jury orders the reinterment of the remains of the victims of Dealey Plaza, and proper FORENSIC autopsies are performed, not to determine the cause of death, but to create and preserve evidence to be used in a court of law, then most if not all of the medical and ballistic questions will be answered to a legal certainty.

And such a forensic autopsy would test for presence of mercury.

BK

The usual suspects flock together. No wonder that serious researchers avoid this place. I guess I should leave it to the idiots too.

Wim

Wim, I agree that your post deserved a more substantive response.

Are there any studies on the appearance on x-rays of wounds received from mercury bullets? It is a little appreciated fact that Humes was unable to find the trail of fragments in the brain because it was on the outside of the scalp. I'm wondering if mercury bullets explode on the skull or in the skull.

Pat,

How right you are. Wim deserves a well defined answer, however this is something he, in all his expertise should already know.

In the time frame we are discussing, there was but one load for the .221 fireball, and that was a copper coated lead core full metal jacket.

Does this not mean anything to anyone? It should.

Mercury dissolves lead, it also dissolves copper. Gunsmiths have been using it to remove lead and copper barrel deposits for ages. It reacts quite quickly and will permeate lead in a very short time. Thus mercury bullets are made using steel projectiles, which were not available for the fireball in this era.

This is something Wim should have known before he put the green on the table for such a horrific tall tale.

Mercury bullets, even when made properly, are unstable and generally not very reliable. There accuracy is horrific. Maybe that is why this technique has been limited to hand gun use for close range elimination.

NOW.

Having said all that. I wonder if Wim is even remotely interested in the fact that the hole in the back of the head is far more consistent with a full metal jacket, or, a soft tipped hunting bullet.

Mercury bullets have piss poor penetration, and they loose energy very quickly. In a head would they would likely penetrate upon entry, and have a very small chance at exiting at all.

Now I can give him a very detailed answer, but it wont be accepted. It can not be. For once Wim accepts the ballistic facts, the rest of his world comes tumbling down.

I dont blame him really, I would not want to be known as the Moron who bought this crap either.

Mike

Mike, thanks for the explanation. I do believe, however, that one can believe that the Files story is nonsense without concluding Wim is a "moron". One of the most important things I've learned from my study of this case is that intelligent people, even recognized experts in their field, can be flat-out wrong about things that seem obvious to others.

Edited by Pat Speer

Pat, I really don't mind being called a moron, despicable, dishonorable and what have you by a few blind arrogant diehards.

Galilei and Copernicus were prosecuted for stating that the earth rotates around the sun. When Columbus accepted that the earth is a round planet, he discovered America.

I know the real world out there and I am satisfied with the fact it is not representative for the world of one Mike Williams.

Wim

Pat, I really don't mind being called a moron, despicable, dishonorable and what have you by a few blind arrogant diehards.

Galilei and Copernicus were prosecuted for stating that the earth rotates around the sun. When Columbus accepted that the earth is a round planet, he discovered America.

I know the real world out there and I am satisfied with the fact it is not representative for the world of one Mike Williams.

Wim

Wim/Pat,

Yes perhaps moron was a bit strong, and should have been stated differently. We are after all susceptible to being taken in by something. I just struggle with the concept that once someone knows they are in error, that they would continue to promote such things. So I have to either conclude one of tow things.

Mike

Mike, well, I must admit you are progressing. First you were ridiculizing mercury bullets completely, now you are acknowledging at least their existence. They just could not be made for the XP-100 right?

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/EMBALMER.htm

Wonder what the two tiny "shrapnel wounds in face" were caused by?

Or the throat wound? I should not even go there. It's too hard a sell in a world where most people still believe the world is flat. But then again, I'm not driven by what most people think.

Wim