The Education Forum

Joe West with Bill Harper

Flacks like Purvis and Williams, who were wearing diapers when it happened,

Which statement buttresses the fact that you do little if any research into anything!

Had you done so, then you would be aware that I long ago made the information available that I was in Athens, Ohio*, driving a winch truck for Majestic Pipeline Contractors, LTD, at the time of the JFK Assassination.

As a matter of exact fact, I was at the Texas Eastern Pipeline Company Compressor Station when the event was announced over the radio.

*Divulged after having made statements regarding the "Purvis" name which was found written in LHO's diary. (as well as the "Howell" family name which is my mother's side of the family.)

Can not state for MW whether he was or was not wearing diapers at the time.

If so, then at least he apparantly was not wearing them on his head, as he most certainly has demonstrated the intellectual capacity to recognize BS and neither swallow it nor attempt to sell it to others who suffer from ODD!*

Unlike some here!

Could it be that newbie was smart enough not to buy into the Files trash, and someone far more experienced, and knowledgeable in the research did buy into it?

Yep/Nope!

Yep Part: Could it be that newbie was smart enough not to buy into the Files trash,

Nope Part: and someone far more experienced, and knowledgeable in the research did buy into it?

Nope! As in "far more experienced, and knowledgeable".

As, anyone wiith knowledge and experience would not have fallen for:

A. The Files claims

B. Bob Vernon "selling" the Files claims.

I dont blame him really, I would not want to be known as the Moron who bought this crap either.

Oh how harsh!

Perhaps one should give benefit of doubt and accept that it may be as a result of one of the "4-m's)

1. Highly Misguided!

2. Motivated by Money!

3. Mental disorder!

4. MORON

*ODD: Olfactory Deficent Disorder--Similar to ADD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olfactory

Which statement buttresses the fact that you do little if any research into anything!

Had you done so, then you would be aware that I long ago made the information available that I was in Athens, Ohio*, driving a winch truck for Majestic Pipeline Contractors, LTD, at the time of the JFK Assassination.

As a matter of exact fact, I was at the Texas Eastern Pipeline Company Compressor Station when the event was announced over the radio.

*Divulged after having made statements regarding the "Purvis" name which was found written in LHO's diary. (as well as the "Howell" family name which is my mother's side of the family.)

If so, then at least he apparantly was not wearing them on his head, as he most certainly has demonstrated the intellectual capacity to recognize BS and neither swallow it nor attempt to sell it to others who suffer from ODD!*

Unlike some here!

Could it be that newbie was smart enough not to buy into the Files trash, and someone far more experienced, and knowledgeable in the research did buy into it?

Yep/Nope!

Yep Part: Could it be that newbie was smart enough not to buy into the Files trash,

Nope Part: and someone far more experienced, and knowledgeable in the research did buy into it?

A. The Files claims

I dont blame him really, I would not want to be known as the Moron who bought this crap either.

Oh how harsh!

Perhaps one should give benefit of doubt and accept that it may be as a result of one of the "4-m's)

1. Highly Misguided!

2. Motivated by Money!

3. Mental disorder!

4. MORON

Tom,

And to add to the research into the possibility of my wearing diapers when the assassination happened, I have posted when I was born, it just so happened to be exactly 12 hours before The 1st episode of the CBS special inquiry report!

Yes Moron was a bit harsh, as perhaps there were/are other motivations such as you mentioned.

I am willing to offer the benefit of the doubt here.

Mike

Wim,

The two tiny wounds to the face are far more likely to have been caused by fragments of a copper jacket, you see Wim, steel projectiles don't fragment like that.

In order for a steel projectile to fragment is has to strike something harder than the elemental steel itself, the skull does not qualify. However the skull could break up a lead bullet, even one with a copper jacket.

I would also add that fragments exiting the face is indicative of a rear shot, not a frontal shot.

I owe you an apology for the Moron comment, perhaps you had things that clouded your judgment in buying into this.

Mike

Unlike some here!

Yep/Nope!

A. The Files claims

Oh how harsh!

1. Highly Misguided!

2. Motivated by Money!

3. Mental disorder!

4. MORON

Tom,

And to add to the research into the possibility of my wearing diapers when the assassination happened, I have posted when I was born, it just so happened to be exactly 12 hours before The 1st episode of the CBS special inquiry report!

Yes Moron was a bit harsh, as perhaps there were/are other motivations such as you mentioned.

I am willing to offer the benefit of the doubt here.

Mike

Wim,

The two tiny wounds to the face are far more likely to have been caused by fragments of a copper jacket, you see Wim, steel projectiles don't fragment like that.

In order for a steel projectile to fragment is has to strike something harder than the elemental steel itself, the skull does not qualify. However the skull could break up a lead bullet, even one with a copper jacket.

I would also add that fragments exiting the face is indicative of a rear shot, not a frontal shot.

I owe you an apology for the Moron comment, perhaps you had things that clouded your judgment in buying into this.

Mike

Some highly "moronic" claims have made a lot of money on the subject!

Perhaps those few who make attempt to resolve it for the "correction" to history and the factual record, (as opposed to money) are judged by many to be the morons.

But then again, many who have voluntarily served their country in the armed forces are often referenced in that same light.