The Education Forum

The Case of Len Colby

John Simkin

<removed>

Well good for you.

In any case we must take your posts with a huge grain of salt. After all how do we know that you are who you say you are? For all we know you are some super secret double agent( or maybe even part of a...team) sent to post things designed to make CT's look quite awful. Thats the clear impression I get from your posts.

Whats your real name again? Just WHO do you work for?

Lam-pooning is not your strong point.

(Lamb pooning ... well, I wouldn't presume to guess, sweetie.)

When you develop one, please share it with your otherwise adoring public.

I herein grant you full permission to accuse me of lying.

But you'd best be able to prove it.

Sweetie.

No need to accuse you of anything charley, you have done the hard work all by your lonesome.

Edited by Evan Burton

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Craig, I do not particularly care for some insinuations and accusations made about Len either, but you do realize that Len has never needed my help in defending himself?

Mark's posts stand on their own, but that is a different thread.

Edited by Evan Burton

You know Craig, I do not particularly care for some insinuations and accusations made about Len either, but you do realize that Len has never needed my help in defending himself?

Mark's posts stand on their own, but that is a different thread.

I'm well aware that Len can defend himself, I just believe in leveling the playing field, so to speak.

Edited by Evan Burton

Have you been inhaling chemtrails again?

My teeth are starting to hurt

Since there is really no proof that "chemtrails' even exist, I would have to say no.

Have you been inhaling chemtrails again?

My teeth are starting to hurt

Since there is really no proof that "chemtrails' even exist, I would have to say no.

Now THAT'S sarcasm!

If you say so. Everything I've seen points to normal contrails from commercial jet traffic.

I<Removed>

Both are criminal.

BK

Forget it, Bill. This guy gets to refer to Forum posters as being mentally ill, criminals, etc. without so much as a caution from moderators.

Frankly, I have no problem with his behavior. It is rhapsodically self-damning.

Distasteful? Perhaps. But hey, I'm with George Carlin and Lenny Bruce on these issues.

Take care,

Charles

From Post #22 on the "Moderator actions - Political Conspiracies, Records of actions taken by the Mods" thread, Evan Burton inform us that

"Craig Lamson has been placed on moderation due to an offensive post."

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...mp;#entry152650

I'm put in mind of the scene in JFK in which "Garrison" tells "Ferrie" that the D.A. finds his little suspect's story not credible.

"Really?" asks "Ferrie." "Which parts?"

Or better yet, this from Mel Brooks' The Producers (original film):

BLOOM

(quietly to Bialystock)

He's wearing a German helmet.

BIALYSTOCK

(in a fierce whisper)

Shhh. Don't say anything to offend

him.

But seriously, I wish to go on record that I cannot and shall not be personally offended by a post on this Forum. So, dear moderators, please be advised that, for whatever it's worth, you needn't scold, censor, or in any other form or fashion punish any of our correspondents for even the boldest, most ignorant libel leveled or slander slung in my direction.

Charles

Edited by Charles Drago

The biggest problem is that Len has directly or indirectly caused some members to leave. Jan Klimkowski and David Guyatt have a lot to contribute to the political conspiracies debate and they wouldn't make the decision to leave lightly, imo. Frankly, I respect their opinions and research more than Len Colby's.

Len didn't cause anyone to leave. It was their choice, not his.

That is not correct. It was in part due to posts of Jan and David being made invisible-unfairly so, where as Len

gets preferential treatment for his blather and anti- conspiracy nonsense.

Ok this is a forum ABOUT conspiracies. We all know that they exist and the intent of John Simkin was that

researchers all over the world could better expose these antidemocratic, even fascist acts of various government

entities by sharing reasearch, and insight. To that end there had been much meaningful work and discussion.

Then the anti CT's arrive and reek havok. It's their MO. Anyone who has been to a JFK assassination lecture has witnessed

some agent type standing up and calling the presenter "CIA". It's what they are paid to do. Cause dissention and chaos.

Anything to impede furterance of understanding the conspiracy, and exposing its member. All one has to do is to read an article on co-intelpro and know these are the methods that were employed to destroy the black panther movement and the anti viet nam peace movement.

Does anyone truely think these folks don't moniter and post on these forums for precisely the same reasons

taught by the proponents of the counter intelligence program?

As for those who have left it's not a question of not standing up for what they believe. When they stood up- daily- they were censored. Kudos to CD for his perserverance!

Dawn

But seriously, I wish to go on record that I cannot and shall not be personally offended by a post on this Forum. So, dear moderators, please be advised that, for whatever it's worth, you needn't scold, censor, or in any other form or fashion punish any of our correspondents for even the boldest, most ignorant libel leveled or slander slung in my direction.

Charles

Thank you Charles, but the issue is not whether you will be offended; it is about a member violating the Forum rules.

Charles

Thank you Charles, but the issue is not whether you will be offended; it is about a member violating the Forum rules.

I quite understand the distinction, Evan, and I wholly expected you and/or another moderator to make it.

I feel it is only fair to thank all who contribute to the decision-making on these pages -- starting with John Simkin -- for permitting this extremely important and educational thread to continue.

Sincerely,

Charles