The Education Forum

Questions for Gary Mack

:lol::please

Now, now, children: I'm beginning to think that Duncan MacRae and Bill Miller have alter-egos on this forum!

Let's see:

Bill = William = Wm. = Wim?

MacRae = Scotsman = a "Mick" = Mike?

It's a big sandbox: we can all play nice in it, can't we? :peace

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::please

Now, now, children: I'm beginning to think that Duncan MacRae and Bill Miller have alter-egos on this forum!

Let's see:

Bill = William = Wm. = Wim?

MacRae = Scotsman = a "Mick" = Mike?

It's a big sandbox: we can all play nice in it, can't we? :peace

Duke,

Oh come on man! Yanking Wims chain has become a great pleasure!

You would not deny a man his minor amusements would you?

Besides he makes such a vast target, how could one resist???

Mike

Wim,

Just because I do not believe the back wound transited JFK does not mean that it could not have.

That's not the point. You said the single bullet theory is possible. How is it possible if you accept that the bullet did not transit through JFK? After all, the basis for the SBT is that it transited through JFK. You just said that you don't believe that it transited through JFK. So why did you say the SBT is possible?

Wim

Wim,

Just because I do not believe the back wound transited JFK does not mean that it could not have.

That's not the point. You said the single bullet theory is possible. How is it possible if you accept that the bullet did not transit through JFK? After all, the basis for the SBT is that it transited through JFK. You just said that you don't believe that it transited through JFK. So why did you say the SBT is possible?

Wim

Wim,

Because it was possible. Probable no, possible yes. Just because it did not happen, does not mean it could not have happened. Not to difficult to understand really.

Mike

Although I have long suspicioned that Robert Frazier has always known more than he has told, I have yet to find any of that testimony in his specific field to be incorrect....

But Tom: In the immortal words of Postal Inspector Harry Holmes, are you a trained suspicioner? :lol:

Apparently, I was either born doubting or something!

Ergo: Thomas

QED, Tom. QED.

:lol:

Wim,

Wim

I notice on your forum Wim you have made a post called "A discussion from the Education Forum" Yet typical of your con artist way you only posted a small portion of the conversation....Your portion, and not the portion where I proved what a ridiculous load of crap you and Files are trying to sell.

How typical of you.

Obviously the word honor means little to you, nor does the damage your ilk do to the rest of the community. I hope your total loss of credibility and self respect was worth the dime.

You really should have done some research before you wrote the check, have you considered stop payment? Obviously you stopped logic, stopped common sense and stopped having any sense of honesty....

Mike

Because it was possible.

It was "possible" that JFK's neck extended 4 inches below the bottom of his

clothing collars?

Was he part giraffe?

Cliff,

If I have not made it clear enough, my apologies. There is nothing in the ballistics nor physics that says it is impossible. Body position and other factors of the targets have to be considered in its probability, of course. But this does not change the fact that given the density of the human tissue and the ability of the round, it was in fact possible.

The round was in fact capable of this feat. Was this shot probable......of course not.

Mike

Because it was possible.

clothing collars?

Was he part giraffe?

Cliff,

If I have not made it clear enough, my apologies. There is nothing in the ballistics nor physics that says it is impossible.

So it was "possible" that a bullet that struck JFK on a downward trajectory

in the vicinity of his 3rd thoracic vertebra (consistent with the holes in the

clothes, the death certificate, the autopsy face sheet diagram, the FBI autopsy

report, the wound diagrams of several autopsy witnesses, the sworn statements

of several autopsy witnesses, and the graphic descriptions of the wound by

witnesses who were not sworn), ranged upward in his body to exit his throat,

then -- in mid-air! -- changed course again and descended into Connally?

Perhaps you could demonstrate this incredible event?

Body position and other factors of the targets have to be considered in its probability, of course.

Do the holes in the clothes and the mountain of corroborating evidence of

the T3 back wound constitute "other factors"?

Shouldn't these "other factors" be considered prior to your pronouncements

concerning the "possibility" of the SBT?

But this does not change the fact that given the density of the human tissue and

the ability of the round, it was in fact possible.

But given the physical evidence we can actually link to JFK, it was in fact

impossible, unless you have a satisfactory answer to the problem of the

SBT requiring a drastic mid-air change of trajectory.

There is no evidence whatsoever that JFK was struck in the back with a FMJ round.

None.

The round was in fact capable of this feat.

But was it capable of such an extreme change of trajectory in mid-air?

Was this shot probable......of course not.

Mike

It was impossible given the physical evidence.

I'm always struck by the willingness of folks to ignore the actual physical

evidence in this case.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Because it was possible.

clothing collars?

Was he part giraffe?

Cliff,

If I have not made it clear enough, my apologies. There is nothing in the ballistics nor physics that says it is impossible.

So it was "possible" that a bullet that struck JFK on a downward trajectory

in the vicinity of his 3rd thoracic vertebra (consistent with the holes in the

clothes, the death certificate, the autopsy face sheet diagram, the FBI autopsy

report, the wound diagrams of several autopsy witnesses, the sworn statements

of several autopsy witnesses, and the graphic descriptions of the wound by

witnesses who were not sworn), ranged upward in his body to exit his throat,

then -- in mid-air! -- changed course again and descended into Connally?

Perhaps you could demonstrate this incredible event?

Body position and other factors of the targets have to be considered in its probability, of course.

Do the holes in the clothes and the mountain of corroborating evidence of

the T3 back wound constitute "other factors"?

Shouldn't these "other factors" be considered prior to your pronouncements

concerning the "possibility" of the SBT?

But this does not change the fact that given the density of the human tissue and

the ability of the round, it was in fact possible.

But given the physical evidence we can actually link to JFK, it was in fact

impossible, unless you have a satisfactory answer to the problem of the

SBT requiring a drastic mid-air change of trajectory.

There is no evidence whatsoever that JFK was struck in the back with a FMJ round.

None.

The round was in fact capable of this feat.

But was it capable of such an extreme change of trajectory in mid-air?

Was this shot probable......of course not.

Mike

It was impossible given the physical evidence.

I'm always struck by the willingness of folks to ignore the actual physical

evidence in this case.

Of course all the things you mention hold weight, but, they do not remove the possibility, they remove probability. Bullets can often be unpredictable creatures. The only thing that would rule out possibility is to show that the physics and ballistics do not work.

Again the projectile and cartridge were capable of the task.

I actually saw a human hit in the shoulder with the exit wound behind the right knee......So by your logic it would be impossible and yet it was possible. Now what are the odds of that happening again? Slim to none, which of course limits its probability.

I am amazed at the amount of people who cant distinguish possibility from probability...

At any rate, I do not believe that the bullet penetrated to more than 2" so your preaching to the choir.

I just sent you a PM in regard to this matter as well Cliff.

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by Mike Williams

... I am amazed at the amount of people who cant distinguish possibility from probability...

... and I am amazed at how much we've carried on without waiting for a response from the person to whom this thread is directed a mere two days ago.

Given the limited question that was initially proposed - or at least its general topic - is there any question why nobody pays a bit of attention to "conspiracy theorists" who cannot let just one question stand on its own without bringing up 35 others, all demanding equal time and attention?

... And since we've asked and answered each and every one of them and created new arguments - including internecine ad hominem attacks - what, exactly is anyone trying to accomplish here?

"Sir, we have a question. No, four. Actually, 20. And three different opinions about each one, along with six different perspectives on each of those. Can you spare a minute to respond in minute detail to everything to my total satisfaction and that of everyone else here?"

My suggestion would be that it is NOT answers to "Questions for Gary Mack."

Yet typical of your con artist way you only posted a small portion of the conversation....Your portion, and not the portion where I proved what a ridiculous load of crap you and Files are trying to sell.

How typical of you.

Obviously the word honor means little to you, nor does the damage your ilk do to the rest of the community. I hope your total loss of credibility and self respect was worth the dime.

You really should have done some research before you wrote the check, have you considered stop payment? Obviously you stopped logic, stopped common sense and stopped having any sense of honesty....

Mike

Look who's talking. You were given the opportunity to prove how Files is a load of crap, and you failed miserably. You can try to hide it by lying that you "proved" anything. Dishonesty? Con artist? No self respect? Look in the mirror!

You take pleasure in "yanking my chain", right? You're too weak to even lift it. My chain is yanked daily by far more

significant and non-pathetic people. For crying out loud. And now we have you claiming that the single bullit theory IS possible, too proud and stubborn to admit a blunder. You know, if I didn't know better I would think you're a disinformation asset, but since you're so meaningless, I know it's just stupidity. The only thing you deserve , is a complete ignore.

Here's to yanking your chain:

By Tony Stewart "Crimewriter/author" (Bloomington, IN United States) - See all my reviews

Wim Dankbaar's book "I SHOT JFK" is truly a fascinating piece of history, reviving the reality of President John F. Kennedy's assassination, while disproving the Warren Commissions "so called" one gunman theory. There have been many mythological theories of what supposedly happened on that dreadful November 22, 1963, but Dankbaar has bought the facts to the table, financing the greatest investigation of all time to crack the case.

Confessed killer-assassin James Files, and a member of organized crime may have been the shooter on the grassy knoll, or was he? The facts are all here! Although officially declared "not credible," by the FBI, thorough research and video taped interviews presented in Dankbaar's , unsurpassed book may have proven otherwise.

What did James Files have to gain by confessing to the murder of our beloved President? He was already rotting away in prison serving time for attempted murder of an Illinois police officer. Confessing would have only added more time to his sentence. Unless his confession was indeed true, and he wanted to get it off his chest. After all, if his story was correct, he had been living with the guilt for many years. A remorse that would be unbearable for anyone with a conscience.

And the world already knows that even if new facts arose the FBI wouldn't want to open old wounds after all these years, especially on the death of a President. As a Kennedy research of over 30 years, and the forthcoming author of a new book on John F. Kennedy, I say let the evidence speak for itself. I highly recommend Dankbaar's masterpiece "I SHOT JFK." In my professional opinion, this may be perhaps the finest evidence ever bought to light on the Kennedy assassination.

Review by 7ony Stewart, author of Dillinger, The Hidden Truth

JohnnieDillinger@aol.com

By Spike Stewart (Los Angeles, California United States) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Files on JFK (Paperback)

Facinating read! I've read many accounts re: Nov. 22 conspiracy. This story rang true to my gut. It's simple, direct and believable. I'm not going to delve into specifics here, but I think if one has an informed backround of information pertaining to the events of that time, this tale translates a credible scenerio. I enjoyed it and concidered it a gift.

11 of 13 people found the following review helpful:

Better Believe It, March 12, 2007

By Gman (Somewhere in kansas) - See all my reviews

I don't know what Vince's problem is unless he's a disinformation tool--that could well be--but this one (Files on JFK) is, with all its disjointed syntax, goofball proofreading errors (a rash of (sic)s in a bunch of letters, but whoever sicc'd 'em on that portion of the book missed about 500 more in the same area), mangled English, is one of the most interesting of all the books since the start of this whole JFK industry. It rings true. And is supported by a lot of other outside documentation.

Net: it's very hard to dismiss this one. And I've read many hours of the kind of crap that gives JFK research a dopey name. (Much of it by those whose reason is just that)

It's non-linear in its presentation, jumps around, has many unexplained "interviews" and conversations, and jumps from a letter exchange between Joe West and JF that shows both sides, to a lot of letters to Vernon which leave out all of Vernon's. One thing I found disturbing was the fact it left in social security numbers in one case, plus exact addresses including zip codes and phone numbers for people who should be protected from that. Sloppy stuff.

Bottom line: it belongs in any serious researcher's library. It. Is. Believable.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful:

Very thorough, well documented, gives not just solid info of who did it, but who ordered it and why., December 22, 2007

By M. Hulsebos - See all my reviews

What gives this book weight is it's thoroughness, and how well it is documented. The author actually interviewed James Files and videotaped it, one of only 2 video interviews Files has given. Seeing the video was an eye-opener, and the clincher for me as to whether or not his story is real. In my mind, it is. But this book tells the story of not just the operatives on 11-22-1963, but the background of what and who motivated it. There are pieces of the puzzle in this book that are not found elsewhere. This may be the most complete and convincing documentation that the assassination was a conspiracy. The book points out that the cover-up continuing to this day is evidence that the government still acts in shady ways. That is why this story is still relevant.

15 of 18 people found the following review helpful:

Most probable book on JFK murder I ever read, July 24, 2006

By Han Pfann "Han" (Den Helder Netherlands) - See all my reviews

It took me some time to read this extensive research-journal sometimes having to get back and forth re-reading parts. But boy, these people went to a lot of trouble, trying to get to the bottom of this dramatic event. In fact I consider their efforts as heroic, as they would not be the first to die of too much knowledge. Everything in the book is well documented, in combination with the web-site www.jfkmurdersolved.com everything can be extensively self-researched. They do not claim to know it all, but just the part of the operation that they researched. I certainly hope this book and the DVD will help to make people realize that conspiracies do exist, and things often are very different from what they appear to be. Our elected representatives need to be checked over and over again because they are precisely what we ourselves are: people with our own agenda's, needs and greeds.

Han Pfann

Den Helder

Netherlands

13 of 21 people found the following review helpful:

Awesome, January 8, 2006

By Fatjack "Jack" (Saginaw, MI USA) - See all my reviews

This book is super great and to me very truthful about the JFK assassination and the people behind it. It is to bad that the high officals in the U.S. don't take the time to really show the general public the real truth of the assassination. Mr. Dankbarr has spent alot of time in bringing this truth to the world. He should be given some kind of an award for this. The DVD of James E. Files confession is also a work of art and should not be over looked. I have been trying to follow the JFK assassination and find the real truth of what really happened that day in Dallas on November 22, 1963 since the day it happened. I, back then had a strong feeling that JFK's fatal shot was from the front. Even though I was only 16 years old, I did alot of hunting and knew how a bullet would throw JFL's head back from a front head shot. Like most people I beleived what they (Warren Commission, FBI, CIA) where tekking us and wanting us to beleive until this book and DVD became available. This book has created in my mind,without a resonable doubt, that there was a conspirancy to assassinate JFK. Thank you very much Mr. Wim Dankbarr for being truthful and taking time to let the general public and the world know the truth of what happened on November 22, 1963 in Dallas Texas.

Jack Almy

10 of 16 people found the following review helpful:

A must read..., November 19, 2005

By Nicholas Whalen (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews

Being familiar with the story of James E. Files for years now, I had always wondered about his motivations for confessing to being one of the shooters on the grassy knoll. What kind of crazy man would do such a thing I asked myself?? When I read Wim Dankbaar's Files on JFK this past month, many of my burning questions were answered. For example, Dankbaar demonstrates who Files really is through detailed correspondence with the late Joe West and later Bob Vernon, wherein the reader learns that James Files never intended his story for the media, that the lead on James Files came from the FBI of all sources and not from Files himself (for all those skeptics who think that Files is just some sick prankster who is just seeking attention), and that Files is sorry for ever revealing his role in the assassination and that his life has only grown more difficult as a result. Apart from excellent primary sources like the correspondence, the book is jfkmurdersolved.com in book form, which anybody who has visited the site can attest, is loaded with a gigantic amount of relevant and sometimes new information on the assassination. Kudos to Wim Dankbaar for compiling such a well researched book.

Nick Whalen

San Francisco, California

13 of 18 people found the following review helpful:

Buy the book and READ it..., August 30, 2006

By R. Mertens "Rachje" (Rotterdam, Netherlands) - See all my reviews

I don't have to waste a lot of words on it; buy it and read it. Better yet, buy the dvd as well and watch the interview with James Files for yourselves. There's no way someone could make this up and act naturally like he does in front of the camera. And then there's all the evidence that substantiate his claims. LN'ers WANT to believe LHO did it, sane people add up the factual evidence.

Two thumbs up for this one !

9 of 11 people found the following review helpful:

ATTN: Gerald Posner - Finally it is Case Closed!, September 15, 2007

By S. V. Orsi "SVO" (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews

I am convinced James Files is recalling events and not telling a story, especially after viewing the companion DVD. Either that, or he is the best xxxx I've ever heard. There is no way he could've manufactured the things he said or have even known about some of the details. After viewing both you simply have to believe Oswald was exactly what he said he was... a patsy.

And just think, the so called "experts" like Vincent Bugliosi and Gerald Posner actually believe in the "Single Bullet Theory" and a "Lone Nut" assassin, despite all the evidence to the contrary and what has been uncovered in the 44 years since 11/22/63. It's amazing how those with no credentials or expertise whatsoever in criminal investigation, forensics, or pathology can be so sure of what they say while overlooking the eyewitness testimony of the numerous people who heard a shot from the Grassy Knoll, and the opinions of actual experts in forensics and pathology like Cyril Wecht. Of course The Warren Commission also dismissed eyewitness testimony as well as any evidence that didn't fit their predetermined outcome, so none of us capable of critical thinking should be surprised.

What is really disturbing is the fact that the national media endorsed the books from Bugliosi and Posner while work such as this gets no coverage. Here's hoping this book and the companion DVD will acquire some major distributorship and national media attention soon!

10 of 18 people found the following review helpful:

A Must-Have JFK book, June 28, 2006

By David R. Wayne - See all my reviews

This is one of the most under-rated books out there and a must-have for serious students of the JFK assassination and I've read most of them. Just the interviews with Tosh Plumlee and Chauncey Holt are well-worth the price of the book; they are very well-researched and provide extremely valuable information from well-documented sources.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:

FILES ON JFK, August 7, 2008

By RON L. MILLER "RON MILLER, TENNESSEE DIVER" (ATHENS, TENNESSEE) - See all my reviews

AS A FORMER HOMICIDE DETECTIVE AND IN CHARGE OF A HOMICIDE DISTRICT TEAM IN MY STATE , I HAD MANY QUESTIONS ON THE JFK ASSASSINATION. READING THE BOOK ON FILES ANSWERED 99% OF MY QUESTIONS. ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN DALLAS NEEDS OT READ THIS BOOK, IT IS A BOMB SHELL FOR SURE.

RON MILLER

Files on JFK, December 22, 2007

By Lynda M. Woodall "Patriot" (USA) - See all my reviews

Astounding confession and intriguing information. The book answered alot of questions for we seekers of the real truth. James Files came across convincingly candid with an amazing amount of substantiated facts. This knowledge should be loudly proclaimed in the mainstream of our public media and our history books should be changed, once and for all, to reflect the truth about the JFK murder. The fact that a US agency, the CIA, contracted hired assassins from the mob as well as using George Bush Sr's own CIA Operation 40 group to carry out this unthinkable dark deed is something the American people have a Constitutional right to know. To think that a majority of our presidents since that day and many of our trusted agencies have used blood and our tax dollars to cover up their coup de tat is unacceptable and shameless. They should be exposed for who they are and those who are still alive punished not pardon! I hope that this book becomes common knowledge amongst the American people and the world as well. Only then will we be able to again call ourselves a free nation and not an international party joke. Signed a Patriot of the United States that used to be.

5 of 6 people found the following review helpful:

author Dr. Hughes on Wim's Files, June 18, 2007

By John R. Hughes "neurologist" - See all my reviews

Wim Dankbaar has devoted his entire professional life to exploring Files and his role in the JFK assassination ever since he sold his computer company. Therefore, there is no one who knows more about this important assassin than Wim. Furthermore, Wim has spent hundreds of hours on the relationship between the Files assassination of JFK and all other relevant matters. He has become very popular in the Netherlands where he appears frequently on TV and the Dutch people have tuned in because they recognize his great wealth of information.The book is highly recommended.

Yet typical of your con artist way you only posted a small portion of the conversation....Your portion, and not the portion where I proved what a ridiculous load of crap you and Files are trying to sell.

How typical of you.

Mike

Look who's talking. You were given the opportunity to prove how Files is a load of crap, and you failed miserably. You can try to hide it by lying that you "proved" anything. Dishonesty? Con artist? No self respect? Look in the mirror!

You take pleasure in "yanking my chain", right? You're too weak to even lift it. My chain is yanked daily by far more

significant and non-pathetic people. For crying out loud. And now we have you claiming that the single bullit theory IS possible, too proud and stubborn to admit a blunder. You know, if I didn't know better I would think you're a disinformation asset, but since you're so meaningless, I know it's just stupidity. The only thing you deserve , is a complete ignore.

Here's to yanking your chain:

By Tony Stewart "Crimewriter/author" (Bloomington, IN United States) - See all my reviews

Wim Dankbaar's book "I SHOT JFK" is truly a fascinating piece of history, reviving the reality of President John F. Kennedy's assassination, while disproving the Warren Commissions "so called" one gunman theory. There have been many mythological theories of what supposedly happened on that dreadful November 22, 1963, but Dankbaar has bought the facts to the table, financing the greatest investigation of all time to crack the case.

Confessed killer-assassin James Files, and a member of organized crime may have been the shooter on the grassy knoll, or was he? The facts are all here! Although officially declared "not credible," by the FBI, thorough research and video taped interviews presented in Dankbaar's , unsurpassed book may have proven otherwise.

What did James Files have to gain by confessing to the murder of our beloved President? He was already rotting away in prison serving time for attempted murder of an Illinois police officer. Confessing would have only added more time to his sentence. Unless his confession was indeed true, and he wanted to get it off his chest. After all, if his story was correct, he had been living with the guilt for many years. A remorse that would be unbearable for anyone with a conscience.

And the world already knows that even if new facts arose the FBI wouldn't want to open old wounds after all these years, especially on the death of a President. As a Kennedy research of over 30 years, and the forthcoming author of a new book on John F. Kennedy, I say let the evidence speak for itself. I highly recommend Dankbaar's masterpiece "I SHOT JFK." In my professional opinion, this may be perhaps the finest evidence ever bought to light on the Kennedy assassination.

Review by 7ony Stewart, author of Dillinger, The Hidden Truth

JohnnieDillinger@aol.com

By Spike Stewart (Los Angeles, California United States) - See all my reviews

Facinating read! I've read many accounts re: Nov. 22 conspiracy. This story rang true to my gut. It's simple, direct and believable. I'm not going to delve into specifics here, but I think if one has an informed backround of information pertaining to the events of that time, this tale translates a credible scenerio. I enjoyed it and concidered it a gift.

11 of 13 people found the following review helpful:

Better Believe It, March 12, 2007

By Gman (Somewhere in kansas) - See all my reviews

I don't know what Vince's problem is unless he's a disinformation tool--that could well be--but this one (Files on JFK) is, with all its disjointed syntax, goofball proofreading errors (a rash of (sic)s in a bunch of letters, but whoever sicc'd 'em on that portion of the book missed about 500 more in the same area), mangled English, is one of the most interesting of all the books since the start of this whole JFK industry. It rings true. And is supported by a lot of other outside documentation.

Net: it's very hard to dismiss this one. And I've read many hours of the kind of crap that gives JFK research a dopey name. (Much of it by those whose reason is just that)

It's non-linear in its presentation, jumps around, has many unexplained "interviews" and conversations, and jumps from a letter exchange between Joe West and JF that shows both sides, to a lot of letters to Vernon which leave out all of Vernon's. One thing I found disturbing was the fact it left in social security numbers in one case, plus exact addresses including zip codes and phone numbers for people who should be protected from that. Sloppy stuff.

Bottom line: it belongs in any serious researcher's library. It. Is. Believable.

Very thorough, well documented, gives not just solid info of who did it, but who ordered it and why., December 22, 2007

By M. Hulsebos - See all my reviews

What gives this book weight is it's thoroughness, and how well it is documented. The author actually interviewed James Files and videotaped it, one of only 2 video interviews Files has given. Seeing the video was an eye-opener, and the clincher for me as to whether or not his story is real. In my mind, it is. But this book tells the story of not just the operatives on 11-22-1963, but the background of what and who motivated it. There are pieces of the puzzle in this book that are not found elsewhere. This may be the most complete and convincing documentation that the assassination was a conspiracy. The book points out that the cover-up continuing to this day is evidence that the government still acts in shady ways. That is why this story is still relevant.

15 of 18 people found the following review helpful:

Most probable book on JFK murder I ever read, July 24, 2006

By Han Pfann "Han" (Den Helder Netherlands) - See all my reviews

It took me some time to read this extensive research-journal sometimes having to get back and forth re-reading parts. But boy, these people went to a lot of trouble, trying to get to the bottom of this dramatic event. In fact I consider their efforts as heroic, as they would not be the first to die of too much knowledge. Everything in the book is well documented, in combination with the web-site www.jfkmurdersolved.com everything can be extensively self-researched. They do not claim to know it all, but just the part of the operation that they researched. I certainly hope this book and the DVD will help to make people realize that conspiracies do exist, and things often are very different from what they appear to be. Our elected representatives need to be checked over and over again because they are precisely what we ourselves are: people with our own agenda's, needs and greeds.

Han Pfann

Den Helder

Netherlands

13 of 21 people found the following review helpful:

Awesome, January 8, 2006

By Fatjack "Jack" (Saginaw, MI USA) - See all my reviews

This book is super great and to me very truthful about the JFK assassination and the people behind it. It is to bad that the high officals in the U.S. don't take the time to really show the general public the real truth of the assassination. Mr. Dankbarr has spent alot of time in bringing this truth to the world. He should be given some kind of an award for this. The DVD of James E. Files confession is also a work of art and should not be over looked. I have been trying to follow the JFK assassination and find the real truth of what really happened that day in Dallas on November 22, 1963 since the day it happened. I, back then had a strong feeling that JFK's fatal shot was from the front. Even though I was only 16 years old, I did alot of hunting and knew how a bullet would throw JFL's head back from a front head shot. Like most people I beleived what they (Warren Commission, FBI, CIA) where tekking us and wanting us to beleive until this book and DVD became available. This book has created in my mind,without a resonable doubt, that there was a conspirancy to assassinate JFK. Thank you very much Mr. Wim Dankbarr for being truthful and taking time to let the general public and the world know the truth of what happened on November 22, 1963 in Dallas Texas.

Jack Almy

10 of 16 people found the following review helpful:

A must read..., November 19, 2005

By Nicholas Whalen (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews

Being familiar with the story of James E. Files for years now, I had always wondered about his motivations for confessing to being one of the shooters on the grassy knoll. What kind of crazy man would do such a thing I asked myself?? When I read Wim Dankbaar's Files on JFK this past month, many of my burning questions were answered. For example, Dankbaar demonstrates who Files really is through detailed correspondence with the late Joe West and later Bob Vernon, wherein the reader learns that James Files never intended his story for the media, that the lead on James Files came from the FBI of all sources and not from Files himself (for all those skeptics who think that Files is just some sick prankster who is just seeking attention), and that Files is sorry for ever revealing his role in the assassination and that his life has only grown more difficult as a result. Apart from excellent primary sources like the correspondence, the book is jfkmurdersolved.com in book form, which anybody who has visited the site can attest, is loaded with a gigantic amount of relevant and sometimes new information on the assassination. Kudos to Wim Dankbaar for compiling such a well researched book.

Nick Whalen

San Francisco, California

13 of 18 people found the following review helpful:

Buy the book and READ it..., August 30, 2006

By R. Mertens "Rachje" (Rotterdam, Netherlands) - See all my reviews

I don't have to waste a lot of words on it; buy it and read it. Better yet, buy the dvd as well and watch the interview with James Files for yourselves. There's no way someone could make this up and act naturally like he does in front of the camera. And then there's all the evidence that substantiate his claims. LN'ers WANT to believe LHO did it, sane people add up the factual evidence.

Two thumbs up for this one !

9 of 11 people found the following review helpful:

ATTN: Gerald Posner - Finally it is Case Closed!, September 15, 2007

By S. V. Orsi "SVO" (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews

I am convinced James Files is recalling events and not telling a story, especially after viewing the companion DVD. Either that, or he is the best xxxx I've ever heard. There is no way he could've manufactured the things he said or have even known about some of the details. After viewing both you simply have to believe Oswald was exactly what he said he was... a patsy.

And just think, the so called "experts" like Vincent Bugliosi and Gerald Posner actually believe in the "Single Bullet Theory" and a "Lone Nut" assassin, despite all the evidence to the contrary and what has been uncovered in the 44 years since 11/22/63. It's amazing how those with no credentials or expertise whatsoever in criminal investigation, forensics, or pathology can be so sure of what they say while overlooking the eyewitness testimony of the numerous people who heard a shot from the Grassy Knoll, and the opinions of actual experts in forensics and pathology like Cyril Wecht. Of course The Warren Commission also dismissed eyewitness testimony as well as any evidence that didn't fit their predetermined outcome, so none of us capable of critical thinking should be surprised.

What is really disturbing is the fact that the national media endorsed the books from Bugliosi and Posner while work such as this gets no coverage. Here's hoping this book and the companion DVD will acquire some major distributorship and national media attention soon!

10 of 18 people found the following review helpful:

A Must-Have JFK book, June 28, 2006

By David R. Wayne - See all my reviews

This is one of the most under-rated books out there and a must-have for serious students of the JFK assassination and I've read most of them. Just the interviews with Tosh Plumlee and Chauncey Holt are well-worth the price of the book; they are very well-researched and provide extremely valuable information from well-documented sources.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:

FILES ON JFK, August 7, 2008

By RON L. MILLER "RON MILLER, TENNESSEE DIVER" (ATHENS, TENNESSEE) - See all my reviews

AS A FORMER HOMICIDE DETECTIVE AND IN CHARGE OF A HOMICIDE DISTRICT TEAM IN MY STATE , I HAD MANY QUESTIONS ON THE JFK ASSASSINATION. READING THE BOOK ON FILES ANSWERED 99% OF MY QUESTIONS. ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN DALLAS NEEDS OT READ THIS BOOK, IT IS A BOMB SHELL FOR SURE.

RON MILLER

Files on JFK, December 22, 2007

By Lynda M. Woodall "Patriot" (USA) - See all my reviews

Astounding confession and intriguing information. The book answered alot of questions for we seekers of the real truth. James Files came across convincingly candid with an amazing amount of substantiated facts. This knowledge should be loudly proclaimed in the mainstream of our public media and our history books should be changed, once and for all, to reflect the truth about the JFK murder. The fact that a US agency, the CIA, contracted hired assassins from the mob as well as using George Bush Sr's own CIA Operation 40 group to carry out this unthinkable dark deed is something the American people have a Constitutional right to know. To think that a majority of our presidents since that day and many of our trusted agencies have used blood and our tax dollars to cover up their coup de tat is unacceptable and shameless. They should be exposed for who they are and those who are still alive punished not pardon! I hope that this book becomes common knowledge amongst the American people and the world as well. Only then will we be able to again call ourselves a free nation and not an international party joke. Signed a Patriot of the United States that used to be.

5 of 6 people found the following review helpful:

author Dr. Hughes on Wim's Files, June 18, 2007

By John R. Hughes "neurologist" - See all my reviews

Wim Dankbaar has devoted his entire professional life to exploring Files and his role in the JFK assassination ever since he sold his computer company. Therefore, there is no one who knows more about this important assassin than Wim. Furthermore, Wim has spent hundreds of hours on the relationship between the Files assassination of JFK and all other relevant matters. He has become very popular in the Netherlands where he appears frequently on TV and the Dutch people have tuned in because they recognize his great wealth of information.The book is highly recommended.

Wim,

Thats just what I expected. If you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle em with BS. Your in denial Wim, I would be to if I bought that load of worthless bunk!

Then please by all means give me a complete ignore, that is also typical of how you deal with issues you can not answer.

Does not mean Ill go away Wim, it just means I will keep pressing you to prove your evidence. Which we both know you cant.

Were not on your forum now, where dissension is met with removal.

You need to stand up and play like a big boy.

My single bullet theory???? Can you show me just one place I said it DID happen? Show just one place I stated that Wim. Of course you wont, and cant, another representative statement.

Guess what Wim the Files hoax is about to come unraveled.

I think those who aren't laughing at you already will be soon.

Enjoy,

Mike

Edited by Mike Williams

Duncan,

Being mostly Irish myself (tho' I've got a fifth of Scotch in me!), I knew that. I only supposed you were Scottish because you don't know how to spell your last name correctly!

:tomatoes