May I Become a Moderator?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gary Loughran
To the Owners of the Education Forum:

I would like to be considered for the position of moderator.

Would you please post the formal criteria for selection?

My C.V. is available upon request.

Sincerely,

Charles

I would be in favour of this also.

Sincerely,

Charles

I would be in favour of this also.

It goes without saying that he has my vote. It would add some much needed balance.

Dawn

In light of his flaunting of the rules and attacks on John, Evan, other moderators and me I can think no member less appropriate to be named a moderator than “Drago”.

I propose a compromise make Craig and "Drago" moderators

I think Charles would be a good moderator.

FWIW.

The contents of Charles' posts on this forum thus far suggests a man puffed up with self importance and the rather unsupported idea that he is some sort of intellectual. I therefore think he'd be an extremely poor moderator.

However I also believe the experience might do him some good and so will not stand in his way B) .

FWIW.

The contents of Charles' posts on this forum thus far suggests a man puffed up with self importance and the rather unsupported idea that he is some sort of intellectual. I therefore think he'd be an extremely poor moderator.

However I also believe the experience might do him some good and so will not stand in his way B) .

Your posts, in their furtiveness, simple-mindedness, and blind support for symbols of authority suggest that you are a physical and intellectual coward.

That somehow I threaten your self-image as an educator or scholar could not be more evident. The preceding post marks the second time -- at least -- you have seen fit to demonstrate your machismo and insight by making light of my intellect.

Which, it seems, is the best you can do.

You offer not a syllable of constructive research or analysis on the subjects we routinely examine, and instead you resort to ad hominems, nay-saying, and other sophomoric rhetorical tricks in order to disguise the myriad failings of gray matter that likely has been damaged beyond repair by oxygen deprivation brought about by a too-tightly-knotted bow tie (soon to be immortalized in the annals of medicine as "Walker Craven Cravat Syndrome," no doubt).

What an insufferable little twit you are.

Charles

Edited by Charles Drago

Sincerely,

Charles

Charles you can only be a moderator if we currently stock your size in hob nail jack boots. Special orders are out of the question....

Thank YOU

As an aside. I just envisioned Dopey Dwarf in Hob nailed jack boots, and almost wet my pants! Heres to you Kathy!

Edited by Mike Williams

Sincerely,

Charles

Charles you can only be a moderator if we currently stock your size in hob nail jack boots. Special orders are out of the question....

Thank YOU

As an aside. I just envisioned Dopey Dwarf in Hob nailed jack boots, and almost wet my pants! Heres to you Kathy!

Ah, JFKLancer to the rescue... my they're busy these days

Edited by David G. Healy

HaHaHaHaHa

Or perhaps not.

Vote for Drago - vote early, and vote often. The GOP-ers will.

FWIW.

Your posts, in their furtiveness, simple-mindedness, and blind support for symbols of authority suggest that you are a physical and intellectual coward.

That somehow I threaten your self-image as an educator or scholar could not be more evident. The preceding post marks the second time -- at least -- you have seen fit to demonstrate your machismo and insight by making light of my intellect.

Which, it seems, is the best you can do.

You offer not a syllable of constructive research or analysis on the subjects we routinely examine, and instead you resort to ad hominems, nay-saying, and other sophomoric rhetorical tricks in order to disguise the myriad failings of gray matter that likely has been damaged beyond repair by oxygen deprivation brought about by a too-tightly-knotted bow tie (soon to be immortalized in the annals of medicine as "Walker Craven Cravat Syndrome," no doubt).

What an insufferable little twit you are.

Charles

You have just demonstrated again your unsuitability to be a moderator - however if we have a vacancy for a bombastic pseudo intellectual in the future I will be sure to let you know.

You have just demonstrated again your unsuitability to be a moderator - however if we have a vacancy for a bombastic pseudo intellectual [sic] in the future I will be sure to let you know.

In other words, I'll have to wait until you step down.

The only problem: You really can't get any lower.

My application remains open.

Will someone in a position of authority on this Forum either share moderator criteria now or quickly make it up?

Charles

Edited by Charles Drago

In light of his flaunting of the rules and attacks on John, Evan, other moderators and me I can think no member less appropriate to be named a moderator than “Drago”.

I propose a compromise make Craig and "Drago" moderators

"I propose a compromise make Craig and "Drago" moderators."

Oh wow! Seems you're really hell-bent on bringing this forum down in flames, aren't you?

Sincerely,

Charles

You've got my full support, CD.