The Education Forum

Zapruder frame # 238

Ed

(I think you meant frame 328.)

I'm unsure what your point is here. Do you think JFKs head is too large or too small in comparison to Jackie's?

Do you agree with the areas I've identified below? Not wishing to second guess you, but if you just took the area highlighted in green as being JFKs head then it would indeed look a trifle on the small side. Can you clarify your position? Thanks

z328-crop-1.jpg

Correction: That was indeed Z.#328 and not #238.

Here is Z.#333 recorded approximately a quarter of a second later.

Ed .... you cannot be for real. Your images always look like they are being seen through a dirty window. In fact, the picture you post of yourself has been your photo of choice since I first read one of your responses on the loony forum. That was over 10 years ago, so I am curious as to how old you were in that photo???

Ed .... you cannot be for real. Your images always look like they are being seen through a dirty window. In fact, the picture you post of yourself has been your photo of choice since I first read one of your responses on the loony forum. That was over 10 years ago, so I am curious as to how old you were in that photo???

Wild Bill, why don't you and Denise deal with the big boys on this board -- ya been beating on Ed Hagen for 5 years now.

Ed

(I think you meant frame 328.)

I'm unsure what your point is here. Do you think JFKs head is too large or too small in comparison to Jackie's?

Do you agree with the areas I've identified below? Not wishing to second guess you, but if you just took the area highlighted in green as being JFKs head then it would indeed look a trifle on the small side. Can you clarify your position? Thanks

z328-crop-1.jpg

Sorry, I meant the area in yellow, not green.

Thanks.

Wild Bill, why don't you and Denise deal with the big boys on this board -- ya been beating on Ed Hagen for 5 years now.

David, there are plenty of zingers to go around for you and Ed, so just relax. Now how is that request coming for you to get to examine those historical materials ... decided yet if you want to write it in pencil or pen or do you need another month to think on it???

Bill Miller