The Education Forum

WATERGATE CHRONOLOGY QUESTION

I hope this is the proper/best location for this thread.

I'm interested in a post-Nixon resignation time frame. Can anyone shed light on Watergate-related events within the continental U.S. that took place in the May through June, 1975 period and involved elements of LCN?

Forgive me for being less than specific -- which, for the present, I must remain.

Thanks much.

Charles

I hope this is the proper/best location for this thread.

I'm interested in a post-Nixon resignation time frame. Can anyone shed light on Watergate-related events within the continental U.S. that took place in the May through June, 1975 period and involved elements of LCN?

Forgive me for being less than specific -- which, for the present, I must remain.

Thanks much.

Charles

When I googled Watergate LCN, this thread came up first. Got me thinking.

Edited by Michael Hogan

"Watergate-related events within the continental U.S. that took place in the May through June, 1975 period and involved elements of LCN"

Uh, you're going to have to be less circumspect about what you mean by "LCN". Rep. Lucien Nedzi (D-MI) is the only person I can think of you may be referring to. A quick wiki of LCN indicates that you may be referring to a Library of Congress Number or La Cosa Nostra. Thus, maybe you are referring to Nixon and his long legal battle to retain his tapes; or maybe you are trying to get at something about organized crime, thence to Bebe Rebozo, or the FBI, or Robert Maheu and thence Howard Hughes. Without some clarification I'm not sure you'll find out what you want to know.