The Education Forum

EOP v. Cowlick

Mike:

What some, who claim to be researchers, do not understand the significance of.

HSCA claimed that the Cowlick entry was approximately 9mm in length.

The autopsy surgeons measured the penetration through the EOP region of JFK's skull and determined an elongated penetration of 15mm.

The downward angel of fire at the Altgens/Last/Final/Stationing 4+95 location was approximately 12-degrees down when computed from the sixth floor of the TSDB.

In event that one would "roll" the skull at the bottom drawing as if looking towards the right, this would present a much better perspective.

However, even this drawing is not correct as the bullet pathway went directly through the mid-brain of JFK prior to exiting in the vicinity of the frontal/parietal-frontal lobe of the brain where the skull was already absent as a result of the Z313 impact.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now, for those who have tolerated this long enough, you know the Rest of the Story as to exactly why the FBI during their 2/7/64 assassination re-enactment, left the third/last/final impact location exactly where the SS had it platted.

Which was of course down directly in front of James Altgens/aka 30-feet past the impact point of the Z313 headshot.

With FBI Agents present at the autopsy who knew full well that the autopsy surgeons had found an entry at the edge of the hairline, as well as the fact that the FBI was in possession of JFK's clothing which had a bullet penetration through the coat, just below the edge of the coat collar, which penetrated the coat and line on an oblique angle, as well as having copper residue embedded in the fabric of this penetration, it truly does not ever require that much of a smart person to recognize that JFK could not have been sitting erect when the impact to the EOP vicinity struck.

Post #20

As far as your A and B. Humes testified that there was no exit visible on the skull, only on the recovered fragments. So your contention that the bullet fragments (determined by the HSCA's radiologist Davis to have been on the outside of the skull) were on the inside of a semi-circular exit is way off.

(Pat Speer)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Post #46

[b]"You still haven't explained the apparent bullet hole on the forehead in your interpretation of the photo."[/b]

(Pat Speer)

===========================================================================

In continuation of your usual standards of journalistic accuracy, quite incorrect on all parts of the statement.

For those who have been around awhile, they will no doubt recognize the following attached drawings.

That "Pat Speer" did not catch on is understandable for any number of reasons, which other than lack of research as well as understanding of forensics and ballistics, could easily include:

1. Someone printed these drawings in "reverse image' and gave them to him, which additionally convinced him that photo#44 was a photograph of the back of the head.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Now, it should be stated that is is not an ordinary occurance for a copper jacketed bullet to leave the kind of "tell-tale" residue embedded into the skull as the drawings impart.

The relatively "unique" deposit of residue left embedded in the skull of JFK is a result of several actions and forces against the exiting bullet which for all practical purposes had to have occurred in order for the bullet to have left such a distinctive exit signature.

Post #36

BTW, Tom, you still haven't explained the bullet hole, which on your interpretation, was on Kennedy's forehead.

First off, you are as usually, incorrect in: you still haven't explained the bullet hole

I long ago posted those drawings which demonstrate exactly how that metallic residue was left embedded into the inner table of JFK's skull.

Just that one of the may have gotten scanned upside down and confused you into interpreting that it was something to do with JFK's butt.

===============================

Post #18

"B" is metallic residue which scraped off the exiting bullet as it began it's initial exit from the interior of the skull.

This metallic residue is scraped off onto the inner table of the skull, thus creating the semi-circular indication.

All bone immediately forward of the forward one-half of the circle is absent as a result of the exiting bullet and it's destruction to this portion of the skull as the bullet nose was cut to pieces due to an almost horizontal encounter against the plane of the skull bone.

Note: This comment refers to the Anterior/Posterior X-Ray and that item marked as "B" on it.

Tom, your disinfo is really getting offensive. YOU are the one claiming the photo has been reversed. You also keep insinuating that its reversal is some sort of conspiracy theorist conspiracy to misrepresent the evidence. Care to explain then why Michael Baden testified before congress with it in this orientation? Was the HSCA, which only printed parts of the photo, part of some conspiracy to fool me into thinking the photo is of the back of the head? If so, then why did they say it was a photo of the FRONT of the head?

ohno-full.jpg

You also keep talking about the x-rays when I ask you about the autopsy photo. Once and for all, just where do you think the bullet hole in the photo below was located? To me it looks like it's near the EOP. In your orientation it appears to be on the forehead.

Image1-full.jpg

Personally,

I too would be offended (at myself) in the event that I too knew so little about the medical evidence that I wasted my small remaining cerebral capacity in writing up some big article in regards to a "Mystery Photo" of the rear of the head.

When in fact, it has been known and written about long ago that the photograph is in fact taken from the front of the head, demonstrates the parietal/parietal-frontal portion of the head with the scalp reflected back over the left front side of the head.

Especially when others long prior had clearly demonstrated the latter and the HSCA testimonies specifically discuss this photograph.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.history-matters.com/essays/jfkm...possibility.htm

(315) Black and white photograph No. 17 and color transparency and print No. 44 are closeups of the margins of the fracture line in the right frontoparietal region after reflection of the scalp. On the margins of this fracture line is a semicircular defect which appears to be beveled outward, although the photograph is not in sharp focus. Computer-assisted image enhancement of this photograph revealed the defect more clearly [emphasis added]. (7HSCA118)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, had the person responsible for this article not also fallen for the "reverse image" closeup of the parietal/parietal-frontal exit wound, then he most assuredly should have come to understand more than he did.

And, not that it will serve any purpose in attempting to explain it to you, this IS NOT the only location in which "Reverse Image" photography has been presented in continuation of confusion of the facts.

"Plausible Deniability" goes to many items which you quite obviously would not understand.

So!

In the event that you are "offended", good!

Perhaps next time that you launch off into some BS scenario about "Mystery Photographs" of the back of the head which are in reality KNOWN photographs taken from the front of the head, then perhaps you will stop to think as well cease to add further confusion to a subject matter in which you quite obviously know little.

Personally, I have wasted more then sufficient time and energy in debucking the garbage such as "Six Groove Bullets" and other such nonsense without having to also "debunk" anymore and/all of the garbage which has been written in regards to the autopsy; the medical X-rays and photographs; and the injuries sustained by JFK.

Try writing something factual and we will get along just fine!

Lastly, for the enjoyment of the reading public, would you like to now so inform them that you have been totally incorrect and that the "Mystery Photograph" does not represent the exterior rear of the head of JFK and in fact is a photograph which was taken from the front?

Try staying with the simple part like learning to walk first Pat.

Once you have accomplished that, then you can jump off a building and see if you can fly.

"Stupid is as Stupid Does"

(Forest Gump)

Was the HSCA, which only printed parts of the photo, part of some conspiracy to fool me into thinking the photo is of the back of the head?

(Pat Speer)

Personally, I have my doubts that the HSCA sat in some dark room and plotted to make Pat Speer look stupid.

Paranoid persons may develop such beliefs, but as a general rule, any such activities are generally done to confuse and make multitudes look stupid.

[b]If so, then why did they say it was a photo of the FRONT of the head? [/b]

(Pat Speer)

How about: Because it is a photo of the FRONT of the head!

This happens to be so simple that it is quite embarassing having to explain it on the Education Forum, when in fact it should be over somewhere on the Kindergarden Forum.

Below: Correct orientation of the late/great Pat Speer "Mystery Photo".

The photograph was taken from the front of JFK's head after the brain had been removed.

The photographs was taken from the front side of the head.

The photographs shows the frontal/frontal-parietal area of the exterior of the skull in the foreground, with the scalp reflected back off the skull bone and pulled back over onto the left hand side of the front/top front of the skull.

The photograph shows a piece of bone which contained beveling of the outer surface of the skull with a 2.5 to 3 cm semi-circular defect which contained the beveling.

The photograph was taken after Dr. Finck had arrived in the autopsy room and was made when one of the bone fragments which were brought in during the latter stages of the autopsy was "repositioned" into the void area in the parietal/parietal-frontal area of the skull.

The photograph was taken to demonstrate passage of the projectile/bullet which entered and exited the skull of JFK.

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

Look Familiar Pat?

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk..._Vol7_0065a.htm

Failure to understand the evidence has no bearing on the validity of that evidence.

As a general rule, it merely means that one does not understand the evidence.

(Tom Purvis)

Although unlikely that you will take any advice from me, I would recommend that you not jump off that building and attempt to fly just yet.

P.S. Gotta love anyone who can pull off such as this. Move over rabbit, here they come again!

Personally!

Were it I that had clearly demonstrated that I understand so little in regards to the medical evidence in the JFK assassination, and had wasted good time; money; and ego on the "Mystery Photo", then I too would be highly PO'd at someone.

And, in my usually "tactful" manner, would probably ask a question which would go somewhat like:

"Well, you low-life, snake-in-the grass, exactly how long have you known about the HSCA manipulations and kept it to yourself while many of the others of us have been allowed to make fools of ourself?"

Heh! Heh! Heh!

Personally!

Were it I that had clearly demonstrated that I understand so little in regards to the medical evidence in the JFK assassination, and had wasted good time; money; and ego on the "Mystery Photo", then I too would be highly PO'd at someone.

And, in my usually "tactful" manner, would probably ask a question which would go somewhat like:

"Well, you low-life, snake-in-the grass, exactly how long have you known about the HSCA manipulations and kept it to yourself while many of the others of us have been allowed to make fools of ourself?"

Heh! Heh! Heh!

One can, if they so wish, "Enter the Dark Side" and run around in circles down in the labyrinth of the lair of the rabbit!*

Or, one could, if they so wish, take off the blinders and turn on the light, and see if there may actually be true, and even more importantly, FACTUAL knowledge in the light.

*When one takes into consideration the number of complaints filed by the rabbit, the former statement appears to be the prevaling trend.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...html/Image0.htm