The Education Forum

Hitler begs Hjalmar Schact for a $7 billion loan

Terry Mauro

Where are the LaRouche slanders that you promised? Quit your blabbing and stick to the wager. You're trying to buy time because otherwise you would be gone by now. Why dont you till the fertile field of LaRouche slanders instead of trying to give me a history lesson? You hinted you were going back to the 1970's, for some vintage LaRouche racism. But so far nothing.

The man is 86 years old and a racist, so it shouldnt be difficult for you to locate a few of his more choice comments.

Bye, bye.

The delay as I pointed out was due to me hoping you’d accept the wager but you so far have refused. Here are the quotes, but you were not paying attention I already posted them a few weeks ago on another thread.

"Zombie Killers Out of Control" (June 1974).

"This summer you will be walking down the street with your family and a cruising car will pull up beside you. A group of young black men will jump out of the car and surround you. As they close in, you may notice that their eyes show no emotion, their pupils are pinpoints. Your throat will be slashed, your wife will be stabbed, your children's heads will be smashed against the pavement. The attackers will be grinning or laughing."

http://lyndonlarouche.org/larouche-zombie-killers.pdf

"The Politics of Male Impotence" (1973)

"What is the sickness inside so many of our members whcih [sic] causes them to awfully admire the image of the Black Ghetto mother? Can we imagine anything much more viciously sadistic than the Black Chetto [sic] mother?"

Note his use of "anything" rather than "anyone."

http://lyndonlarouche.org/larouche-racism-mothers.pdf

“The Case of Walter Lippmann” (1977)

LaRouche says it was "absolutely" correct for the "American branch of European humanist culture" to grab all the land from the "miserable, relatively bestial culture of indigenous Americans." (Note that he lumps hundreds of tribes, language groups and ancient peoples into a single undifferentiated culture.) And the same thing goes for those miserable Mexicans after the War of 1848: "We do not regard all cultures and nations as equally deserving of sovereignty or survival."

And we have something more recent: Saturday Dialogue with LaRouche, Pt. 1 (April 12, 2008)

"…and she [Obama’s mother] wore through a number of successive husbands, and by them, had various children. And therefore, you'll find Obama's ancestry, if you chase his family tree, everybody's climbing and swinging from the branches there--from all over the world! All parts of the world! This guy is the universal man. Every monkey in every tree, from every part of the world, has participated in the sexual act of producing him."

http://lyndonlarouche.org/larouche-obama.htm

- All the above adapted from:

http://lyndonlarouche.org/larouche-obama-menu.htm

LaRouche attacks Judaism as the religion of the "Roman merchant-usurer who had not yet evolved to the state of Papal Enlightenment, a half-Christian, who had not yet developed a Christian conscience" and Jewish culture as "merely the residue left to the Jewish home after everything saleable has been marketed to the Goyim" (The Campaigner, December 1973).

http://lyndonlarouchewatch.org/images/ludwig3.jpg

So please send me the $ 1000 at your soonest possible convenience. Once you've chosen which items to purchase and which shipping method you what me to use I'll bill you separately for postage. My PM box is full but you can send me an e-mail through the forum.

Hmmm....it seems like I've seen these before, somewhere. :tomatoes I'll answer you when I get more time. Typical "format" slander. You really didnt do much work, allowing others to package your BS.

racism poking its head out of the closet once again -- sigh. The American Civil WAR still raging in the minds of some. Same striking fear into the minds of common folk -- so, the racists are climbing and stoking the FEAR ladder once again. After all, the hearts and minds of those common American folk is at stake, eh?

Let's wow them with Wall Street financial mumbo-jumbo.... what nonsense!

Your bet doesn't look good, Terry.

Mumbo jumbo? I've read your post three times and I'd have to say that's a good description. I rarely understand your babbling and this time is no different.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I had no interest in debating the meaning of the word Mercantilism. My interest lies in examining the polar opposite systems of the British Empire versus the United States."

Unfortunately, since you apparently understand NEITHER the basis of the British Empire system -- mercantilism -- NOR the basis of the United States system -- tariff protection -- your views would seem to have no validity whatsoever.

You remain a banana, although I'be beginning to wonder whether I'm doing an injustice to bananas...

At least were making progress. At least weve established that the British Empire and United States adopted two polar opposite and irreconcilable systems. Free Trade versus the American System.

Actually the US and British systems were fairly similar in that they were both protectionist neither was “free trade”. It seems you have difficulty understanding what you read.

And I do understand the basis of the British Empire system.

Your posts on the topic belie your claim

All you have to do is look back in history to see what they did to India, Africa, USA, and the rest of their colonial empire. Genocidal looting.

Explain to us how they 'genocidally looted' the US and Canada. In the US they were essentially anti-genocidal because they tried to keep the colonists and later newly independent Americans from settling west of the Appalachians. This was one of the reinvindications that led to the Revolution and almost to a 2nd war and helped set the mood for the War of 1812.

As for their actions in India and Africa they were less genocidal than the US's treatment of Native Americans, Filipinos, Puerto Ricans, Polynesians etc in it's subjugation of their homelands but of course you LaRouchites "do not regard all cultures and nations as equally deserving of sovereignty or survival."

Edited by Len Colby

Where are the LaRouche slanders that you promised? Quit your blabbing and stick to the wager. You're trying to buy time because otherwise you would be gone by now. Why dont you till the fertile field of LaRouche slanders instead of trying to give me a history lesson? You hinted you were going back to the 1970's, for some vintage LaRouche racism. But so far nothing.

The man is 86 years old and a racist, so it shouldnt be difficult for you to locate a few of his more choice comments.

Bye, bye.

The delay as I pointed out was due to me hoping you’d accept the wager but you so far have refused. Here are the quotes, but you were not paying attention I already posted them a few weeks ago on another thread.

"This summer you will be walking down the street with your family and a cruising car will pull up beside you. A group of young black men will jump out of the car and surround you. As they close in, you may notice that their eyes show no emotion, their pupils are pinpoints. Your throat will be slashed, your wife will be stabbed, your children's heads will be smashed against the pavement. The attackers will be grinning or laughing."

"What is the sickness inside so many of our members whcih [sic] causes them to awfully admire the image of the Black Ghetto mother? Can we imagine anything much more viciously sadistic than the Black Chetto [sic] mother?"

LaRouche says it was "absolutely" correct for the "American branch of European humanist culture" to grab all the land from the "miserable, relatively bestial culture of indigenous Americans." (Note that he lumps hundreds of tribes, language groups and ancient peoples into a single undifferentiated culture.) And the same thing goes for those miserable Mexicans after the War of 1848: "We do not regard all cultures and nations as equally deserving of sovereignty or survival."

And we have something more recent: Saturday Dialogue with LaRouche, Pt. 1 (April 12, 2008)

"…and she [Obama’s mother] wore through a number of successive husbands, and by them, had various children. And therefore, you'll find Obama's ancestry, if you chase his family tree, everybody's climbing and swinging from the branches there--from all over the world! All parts of the world! This guy is the universal man. Every monkey in every tree, from every part of the world, has participated in the sexual act of producing him."

LaRouche attacks Judaism as the religion of the "Roman merchant-usurer who had not yet evolved to the state of Papal Enlightenment, a half-Christian, who had not yet developed a Christian conscience" and Jewish culture as "merely the residue left to the Jewish home after everything saleable has been marketed to the Goyim" (The Campaigner, December 1973).

So please send me the $ 1000 at your soonest possible convenience. Once you've chosen which items to purchase and which shipping method you what me to use I'll bill you separately for postage. My PM box is full but you can send me an e-mail through the forum.

Hmmm....it seems like I've seen these before, somewhere. :lol: I'll answer you when I get more time. Typical "format" slander. You really didnt do much work, allowing others to package your BS.

racism poking its head out of the closet once again -- sigh. The American Civil WAR still raging in the minds of some. Same striking fear into the minds of common folk -- so, the racists are climbing and stoking the FEAR ladder once again. After all, the hearts and minds of those common American folk is at stake, eh?

Mumbo jumbo? I've read your post three times and I'd have to say that's a good description. I rarely understand your babbling and this time is no different.

Terry While I agree with you that it often seems that one needs a secret decoder ring to decipher David’s posts this one was rather clear. If you couldn’t understand it after reading it three times the problem lays with you not him. He thinks the statements were racist and frankly it’s hard to imagine anyone who isn’t racist themselves and/or blinded by devotion to your messiah could conclude otherwise.

In case you’ve missed the obvious he and I have traded numerous insults over the years obviously he isn’t biased in my favor. You lost the bet Terry but I don’t imagine you will pay up, I expected you to welsh which is why I was trying to get you to agree to terms that would make it more difficult. If you don’t actually want to buy anything you can send me $ 700 and we’ll can it even.

Bye, bye.

Hmmm....it seems like I've seen these before, somewhere. :lol: I'll answer you when I get more time. Typical "format" slander. You really didnt do much work, allowing others to package your BS.

Terry While I agree with you that it often seems that one needs a secret decoder ring to decipher David’s posts this one was rather clear. If you couldn’t understand it after reading it three times the problem lays with you not him. He thinks the statements were racist and frankly it’s hard to imagine anyone who isn’t racist themselves and/or blinded by devotion to your messiah could conclude otherwise.

In case you’ve missed the obvious he and I have traded numerous insults over the years obviously he isn’t biased in my favor. You lost the bet Terry but I don’t imagine you will pay up, I expected you to welsh which is why I was trying to get you to agree to terms that would make it more difficult. If you don’t actually want to buy anything you can send me $ 700 and we’ll can it even.

All you did was show me that you cant even come up with a decent slander piece. And this transparent garbage took how many days for you to produce? The 1974 article you posted has nothing to do with race. It's a story of a local MK Ultra factory that was producing killer zombies. This pamphlet was distributed in black neighborhoods in NYC. The other two come straight from the Dennis King/LaRouche watch factory, right down to the yellow "highlight" of text. You cant even do your own work.

As far as David's comments, outside of you who cares? This nit wit cant tie his shoes. He made some stupid remark to Christopher Hall in another thread. They should mind meld his brain with Lamson's and maybe the two of them together might have access to a single brain that half functions?. But otherwise the guy is useless.

http://www.wlym.com/~boston/ppages/2007-02...a_flyer_new.pdf

Y2004

LaRouche Launches Pennsylvania

Media Blitz, as State Rep. H. James

Endorses Him

Under the headline, "Stop Taking Our Votes for Granted! Send a Message—Make Your Vote Count!" Pennsylvania State Rep. Harold James (D) released his formal endorsement of Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr. for President, who is running in the Pennsylvania Democratic primary being held on April 27. Representative James was elected to the Pennsylvania House in 1988 from the 186th Legislative District in Philadelphia, and is currently running for his ninth consecutive term. Former chairman of the Pennsylvania Legislative Black Caucus, he serves on the Executive Committee of the National Black Caucus of State Legislators (NBCSL), where he was appointed Special Assistant to the NBCSL President, and Region II Chairman, NBCSL (New York and Pennsylvania).

Listed are just a few of the black political leaders that have worked with and supported LaRouche through the years.

.Are these black elected officials mis guided? I think if you tried to pull this racist BS in their presence, that you'd get an earful. But when you finished educating them about LaRouche's racism you might want to show them a GG Allin video. Now there was racist pig!

Mervyn Dymally California assembly

Joe Neal State Senator Nevada (candidate for Governor of Nevada)

Jack Hulan NYC (deceased)

Theo Mitchell ( SC State Senator and candidate for Governor SC)

JL Chestnut (civil rights lawyer Alabama)

Harold James Pennsylvania

Fred Willis (deceased)

Amelia Robinson (Schiller Institute)-she brought MLK to Selma.

Now keep your word you faker.

Edited by Terry Mauro

Terry,

For those of us who are not familiar with LaRouche, would you mind refuting Len's claims of his racist quotes individually please?

Also, your posts seem to come across as very anti-British to the point where it sounds like everything bad that has/is happening to the USA is their fault. Is this your intention and if so is this really your belief?

Thanks - Steve

All you did was show me that you cant even come up with a decent slander piece. And this transparent garbage took how many days for you to produce?

I had already posted those quotes to another thread BEFORE you challenged me to produce examples of LaRouche’s racist comments. The delay was due to your refusal to accept my terms, you I suspected you would welsh and I wanted to make it harder for you to do so.

The 1974 article you posted has nothing to do with race. It's a story of a local MK Ultra factory that was producing killer zombies.

It had “nothing to do with race”?!? LOL it went on about African-Americans being programmed as killers. Whatever rationalization you apply to it the pamphlet used the stereotype of blacks as dangerous predators.

This pamphlet was distributed in black neighborhoods in NYC.

Are you saying that a) it was distributed only or primarily in predominantly black neighborhoods or B) that it was distributed in various neighborhoods including black ones? If the former, do you have any evidence to support this claim? If the latter explain its relevance.

The other two come straight from the Dennis King/LaRouche watch factory, right down to the yellow "highlight" of text.

Are you claiming they are forgeries? If so are you acknowledging their contents are racist?

You cant even do your own work.

How many copies of 35 year-old LaRouche literature do think still exist? Who besides his supporters or detractors would have them? How would someone living in Brazil gain access to ones not available on the Net?

Anyone who follows this forum knows, whether they agree with it or not, that I can ‘do my own work’ in fact some of my detractors have claimed I must have a research staff. However, I have never seen any evidence you can think for yourself, let alone “do your own work”.

As far as David's comments, outside of you who cares? This nit wit cant tie his shoes. He made some stupid remark to Christopher Hall in another thread. They should mind meld his brain with Lamson's and maybe the two of them together might have access to a single brain that half functions?. But otherwise the guy is useless.

I’ve had my difference with Craig and David over the years especially the latter but unlike you neither of them seems to mindlessly parrot the positions of someone else.

Y2004

Endorses Him

Under the headline, "Stop Taking Our Votes for Granted! Send a Message—Make Your Vote Count!" Pennsylvania State Rep. Harold James (D) released his formal endorsement of Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr. for President, who is running in the Pennsylvania Democratic primary being held on April 27. Representative James was elected to the Pennsylvania House in 1988 from the 186th Legislative District in Philadelphia, and is currently running for his ninth consecutive term. Former chairman of the Pennsylvania Legislative Black Caucus, he serves on the Executive Committee of the National Black Caucus of State Legislators (NBCSL), where he was appointed Special Assistant to the NBCSL President, and Region II Chairman, NBCSL (New York and Pennsylvania).

Listed are just a few of the black political leaders that have worked with and supported LaRouche through the years.

.Are these black elected officials mis guided? I think if you tried to pull this racist BS in their presence, that you'd get an earful. But when you finished educating them about LaRouche's racism you might want to show them a GG Allin video. Now there was racist pig!

Fred Willis (deceased)

LaRouche it seems started targeting prominent African-Americans for enrollment in his groups in the 1980’s to give him legitimacy. According to the Census Bureau there are over 40 million African-Americans in the US, if we identify the most influential 5% as “leaders”, that’s 2 million, if we include ones that have died in the last couple of decades it works out to even more. So it’s not exactly impressive that you could list 7, some of whose ties to Larouche were fleeting, few of whom anyone outside their home states ever heard of. But even if you could find more this wouldn’t contradict the notion he made racist comments in the 1970’s.

You forgot a few, Louis Farrakhan, convicted incestuous child rapist James Bevel and Erik Fleming, candidate for Senate in Mississippi, who once endorsed LaRouche but later wrote:

My mistake was fighting for a cause and not being careful of who was in the fight with me.

Even my letter of endorsement was a form of protest to deal with the issue of inclusion within our party. I knew then, as I know now that he can never be elected President. That, however, was the worst mistake of all, but my anger clouded my instincts at the time.

I’m waiting for you to keep yours.

Steve -

Terry's anti-British slant is simply her parroting LaRouche's nonsense which holds that the British, Dutch, Venetian and Zionist elites and their allies have been conspiring for centuries to subjugate the rest of humanity as part of a millenia-old battle between good and evil that stretches back to Plato (good) and Aristotle (evil).

Edited by Len Colby

[...]

[..]

MMMwaaaaah? Me? Well maybe I can't tie my shoes these day's, evidently I can get your knickers all knotted up, though... You're getting awfully sensitive (not to mention slightly irrational) in your old age, Ter.... What is it you LaRoucheites are drinking these day's?

Edited by David G. Healy

All you did was show me that you cant even come up with a decent slander piece. And this transparent garbage took how many days for you to produce?

I had already posted those quotes to another thread BEFORE you challenged me to produce examples of LaRouche’s racist comments. The delay was due to your refusal to accept my terms, you I suspected you would welsh and I wanted to make it harder for you to do so.

The 1974 article you posted has nothing to do with race. It's a story of a local MK Ultra factory that was producing killer zombies.

It had “nothing to do with race”?!? LOL it went on about African-Americans being programmed as killers. Whatever rationalization you apply to it the pamphlet used the stereotype of blacks as dangerous predators.

This pamphlet was distributed in black neighborhoods in NYC.

Are you saying that a) it was distributed only or primarily in predominantly black neighborhoods or B) that it was distributed in various neighborhoods including black ones? If the former, do you have any evidence to support this claim? If the latter explain its relevance.

The other two come straight from the Dennis King/LaRouche watch factory, right down to the yellow "highlight" of text.

Are you claiming they are forgeries? If so are you acknowledging their contents are racist?

You cant even do your own work.

How many copies of 35 year-old LaRouche literature do think still exist? Who besides his supporters or detractors would have them? How would someone living in Brazil gain access to ones not available on the Net?

Anyone who follows this forum knows, whether they agree with it or not, that I can ‘do my own work’ in fact some of my detractors have claimed I must have a research staff. However, I have never seen any evidence you can think for yourself, let alone “do your own work”.

I’ve had my difference with Craig and David over the years especially the latter but unlike you neither of them seems to mindlessly parrot the positions of someone else.

Y2004

Endorses Him

Fred Willis (deceased)

LaRouche it seems started targeting prominent African-Americans for enrollment in his groups in the 1980’s to give him legitimacy. According to the Census Bureau there are over 40 million African-Americans in the US, if we identify the most influential 5% as “leaders”, that’s 2 million, if we include ones that have died in the last couple of decades it works out to even more. So it’s not exactly impressive that you could list 7, some of whose ties to Larouche were fleeting, few of whom anyone outside their home states ever heard of. But even if you could find more this wouldn’t contradict the notion he made racist comments in the 1970’s.

You forgot a few, Louis Farrakhan, convicted incestuous child rapist James Bevel and Erik Fleming, candidate for Senate in Mississippi, who once endorsed LaRouche but later wrote:

My mistake was fighting for a cause and not being careful of who was in the fight with me.

Even my letter of endorsement was a form of protest to deal with the issue of inclusion within our party. I knew then, as I know now that he can never be elected President. That, however, was the worst mistake of all, but my anger clouded my instincts at the time.

I’m waiting for you to keep yours.

Steve -

Terry's anti-British slant is simply her parroting LaRouche's nonsense which holds that the British, Dutch, Venetian and Zionist elites and their allies have been conspiring for centuries to subjugate the rest of humanity as part of a millenia-old battle between good and evil that stretches back to Plato (good) and Aristotle (evil).

You produced nothing that could honestly be described as "racist". The first article "Zombie Killers" is the story of Lincoln Hospital in NYC running a "brainwashing center". The LaRouche organization exposed the operation and moved to have it shut down. The story is also referenced in the autobiography of Mike Billington written by Mike Billington titled "Reflections of the Political prisoner". It's not even a decent stretch to characterize this pamphlet as racist. It's stupid. The article did not stereotype AA as predators, it exposed a program that turned AA into Zombie killers.

And what about Erik Flemings comments prove racism? He admits that he supported LaRouche for President! Erik was not the only black elected official to do support LaRouche. A large portion of support in the population for LaRouche comes from African Americans. Are "you" saying these black folks are too stupid to know they're supporting a racist?

And now for the classic Len Colby sophistry. I just had to mention this.

"LaRouche it seems started targeting prominent African-Americans for enrollment in his groups in the 1980’s to give him legitimacy. According to the Census Bureau there are over 40 million African-Americans in the US, if we identify the most influential 5% as “leaders”, that’s 2 million, if we include ones that have died in the last couple of decades it works out to even more. So it’s not exactly impressive that you could list 7, some of whose ties to Larouche were fleeting, few of whom anyone outside their home states ever heard of. But even if you could find more this wouldn’t contradict the notion he made racist comments in the 1970’s"

You make an unfounded assertion so you can set up a meaningless math exercise . First of all there is no proof that LaRouche targeted prominent African Americans in his quest for legitimacy. How would LaRouche entice prominent African Americans to his support "C'mon, be harrassed and jailed, join Lyndon LaRouche". That statement is pure bunk. Besides LaRouche gained his notoriety after Nixon pulled the plug on the Bretton Woods system in 1971, just as LaRouche had forecast 10 years earlier. You just makes up this BS in order to segway to your next trick - a meaningless exercise measuring the total African American population to African American supporters and collaborators of Lyndon LaRouche. It's rediculous,crazy really.

You attempt to marginalize the strong support of LaRouche in the black community by reducing it to a small percentage of the overall AA population.

You introduce this math trick because you know it is not likely that a "racist" would enjoy such strong support among AA elected officials. But the fact remains that two well known AA elected officials came out and endorsed Lyndon LaRouche for President. This completely negates your fraudulent argument.

But what is the point of "counting" the number of AA in the population? How does this stupidity prove your charge of racism? Lyndon LaRouche won delegates in Arkansas during the Y2000 Democratic primary, by taking 22% of the primary vote. Care to guess what percentage of LaRouche voters were African American?

When I helped organize political support for Lyndon LaRouche's presidential campaign in Alabama back in Y2000. I stayed with African American supporters. Three families located in Mobile, Selma and Birmingham. I didnt set up the living arrangements that was done by the LaRouche campaign. These people were long time supporters.

What else can I add?

PS- what ADL operative is doing your research for you? :tomatoes:tomatoes

Quote:

How can a guy that cribbed his argument from perrenial LaRouche hater Dennis King call me a parrot?

Edited by Terry Mauro

You produced nothing that could honestly be described as "racist". The first article "Zombie Killers" is the story of Lincoln Hospital in NYC running a "brainwashing center". The LaRouche organization exposed the operation and moved to have it shut down. The story is also referenced in the autobiography of Mike Billington written by Mike Billington titled "Reflections of the Political prisoner". It's not even a decent stretch to characterize this pamphlet as racist. It's stupid. The article did not stereotype AA as predators, it exposed a program that turned AA into Zombie killers.

It didn’t “expose” anything it made unsupported allegations and it used a nasty stereotype to push its cause

You never answered my question –

Are you saying that a) it was distributed only or primarily in predominantly black neighborhoods or :lol: that it was distributed in various neighborhoods including black ones? If the former, do you have any evidence to support this claim? If the latter explain its relevance.

As for Billington, I don’t know what the pronouncements of diehard LaRouchites are supposed to prove.

And you still haven’t meaningfully addressed the other pamphlets, are you claiming they’re fakes?

And what about Erik Flemings comments prove racism? He admits that he supported LaRouche for President!

But even he said he did so for the wrong reason and it was a mistake. I wonder if any of the others on your list feel the same way. How many are STILL associated with LaDouche? He, like Harold James, said feeling African-American voters were being taken for granted by the Democratic Party was a major factor in his endorsement.

Erik was not the only black elected official to do support LaRouche.

You cited 3 or 4 people who held office at the time of their association with your messiah, with Fleming it come to 4 or 5, all state legislators, not exactly overwhelming. In all but one case their ties to him seem to have been rather fleeting, one Dymally was 76 at the time. Amelia Robinson was also in her 70’s before she started hanging out with LaRouche.

A large portion of support in the population for LaRouche comes from African Americans. Are "you" saying these black folks are too stupid to know they're supporting a racist?

Just saying so doesn’t make it true. Even if it is they might not be aware of the views he expressed over 30 years ago or they might not care. George Wallace who was far more blatant about and famous for racist views got support from African-Americans after he claimed to have a change of heart. That said, I suspect that LaRouche’s followers, of all races, are less intelligent and more gullible that the population as a whole. You have failed to show that his support among African-American rose above an insignificant infinitesimal percentage of the total population.

Out of any group that contains millions of people you’ll be able to find a small number who support or believe just about anything. At least two American Jews hid their ethnicity and joined neo-Nazi groups. Out of 40 million Africa-Americans you can name about 6 or 7 reasonably prominent living ones who at one time or another voice support for your guru, AFAIK only 2 or 3 joined his organization.

Funny your brought up his “taking 22% of the primary vote” in Arkansas in 2000 and speculate without any evidence, this was due largely to votes from African-Americans. Interesting you shold bring that up because as you know that was a fluke because in general he received small fractions (hundredths in many cases) of a percent or in the low single digits at best. If I’m not mistaken this was the only time in any of his 8 failed presidential bids. How do you explain this happening even in states where large percentages or in some cases (like in the south) where the vast majority of Democrats are black?

In any case the question of his support among the African-American community today or even back in the 80’s is irrelevant to the question at hand, did LaRouche make racist comments in the 1970’s.

Quote:

How can a guy that cribbed his argument from perrenial LaRouche hater Dennis King call me a parrot?

Utilizing someone else’s research (and giving them credit not ‘cribbing’ it) is one thing - just about everyone who posts here does that - is one thing, deriving your entire world from someone else is another.

I read the article you submitted and it is clear that the target of the article is "Lincoln Hospital" in NYC and their MK Ultra operation. LaRouche makes it clear that anyone harmed by these brainwashed killers have no one to blame but themselves. Quote: "Because you did nothing to get Lincoln Hospital's brainwashing center closed down". This is racist? You're a fool. Why do you continue with this nonsense?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_Mitchell

Mitchell established the law firm Theo W. Mitchell and Associates in Greenville to specialize in civil rights, human rights and criminal law. However, the state Supreme Court issued a public reprimand in 2005 to Mitchell because of the use of the word Associates in the law firm's name because there were no other practicing attorneys in his law firm that were licensed in South Carolina. Mitchell also serves on the Board of Directors of the LaRouche Movement's Schiller Institute.[1]

From NY Times- In South Carolina, State Senators Ernest Passailaigue and Theo Mitchell are vying to take on Mr. Campbell, who is the second Republican Governor in the state in this century. Mr. Mitchell is hoping to become the state's first black governor.

1990 -- State Senator Theo Mitchell is nominated by the Democrats to run for governor. Though he loses to incumbent Carroll Campbell, he is the first African-American ever nominated by the Democrats for governor

Theo Mitchell biography

http://www.schillerinstitute.org/biography...o_mitchell.html

Why dont you contact Theo and ask him if LaRouche is a racist, makes racist comments, and further ask him how many black elected officials work with Mr. LaRouche? There is a link at the bottom of the biographical information that allows you to contact him. This would clear up any questions you might have.

OR

If you dont like that method, you can call him direct and ask him any question you like.

Name : Mitchell Theo W & Associates

Address : 9 Bradshaw Street

Zip/Postcode : 29601

Phone : (864)235-6361

Calling LaRouche a racist is as stupid and misguided as calling him an Anti Semite.

You lose.

(Edited to remove the word "xxxx" from the post . K Beckett)

Edited by Kathy Beckett

I read the article you submitted and it is clear that the target of the article is "Lincoln Hospital" in NYC and their MK Ultra operation.

No that was only one of five examples of racism I highlighted, the pages I linked to contained many more but I only included the most blatant cases. Interesting that you refuse to address the other four, presumably that’s because you have yet to conjure up a rebuttal.

LaRouche makes it clear that anyone harmed by these brainwashed killers have no one to blame but themselves. Quote: "Because you did nothing to get Lincoln Hospital's brainwashing center closed down". This is racist?

Pathetic attempted strawman, that’s not the racist part, this is "This summer you will be walking down the street with your family and a cruising car will pull up beside you. A group of young black men will jump out of the car and surround you. As they close in, you may notice that their eyes show no emotion, their pupils are pinpoints. Your throat will be slashed, your wife will be stabbed, your children's heads will be smashed against the pavement. The attackers will be grinning or laughing."

You said the "pamphlet was distributed in black neighborhoods in NYC" implying that it was only or primarily distributed in such areas. This is almost certainly false the first sentence is "You could b [sic] white. You could be black. You could be Hispanic"

Mitchell established the law firm Theo W. Mitchell and Associates in Greenville to specialize in civil rights, human rights and criminal law. However, the state Supreme Court issued a public reprimand in 2005 to Mitchell because of the use of the word Associates in the law firm's name because there were no other practicing attorneys in his law firm that were licensed in South Carolina. Mitchell also serves on the Board of Directors of the LaRouche Movement's Schiller Institute.[1]

I fail to see the point in citing Michell’s bio I acknowledged that “2 or 3 [of the people on your list] joined his organization”.

Why dont you contact Theo and ask him if LaRouche is a racist, makes racist comments, and further ask him how many black elected officials work with Mr. LaRouche?

You are making a big deal about Mitchell and you are both members of the same cult why don’t you contact him? Since he only seems to have come under your guru’s spell well after the period in question your questions are irrelevant. You might want to ask him about those quotes but I imagine as a cultist he won’t be able to make an objective evaluation.

I read the article you submitted and it is clear that the target of the article is "Lincoln Hospital" in NYC and their MK Ultra operation.

No that was only one of five examples of racism I highlighted, the pages I linked to contained many more but I only included the most blatant cases. Interesting that you refuse to address the other four, presumably that’s because you have yet to conjure up a rebuttal.

LaRouche makes it clear that anyone harmed by these brainwashed killers have no one to blame but themselves. Quote: "Because you did nothing to get Lincoln Hospital's brainwashing center closed down". This is racist?

Pathetic attempted strawman, that’s not the racist part, this is "This summer you will be walking down the street with your family and a cruising car will pull up beside you. A group of young black men will jump out of the car and surround you. As they close in, you may notice that their eyes show no emotion, their pupils are pinpoints. Your throat will be slashed, your wife will be stabbed, your children's heads will be smashed against the pavement. The attackers will be grinning or laughing."

You said the "pamphlet was distributed in black neighborhoods in NYC" implying that it was only or primarily distributed in such areas. This is almost certainly false the first sentence is "You could b [sic] white. You could be black. You could be Hispanic"

I fail to see the point in citing Michell’s bio I acknowledged that “2 or 3 [of the people on your list] joined his organization”.

Why dont you contact Theo and ask him if LaRouche is a racist, makes racist comments, and further ask him how many black elected officials work with Mr. LaRouche?

You are making a big deal about Mitchell and you are both members of the same cult why don’t you contact him? Since he only seems to have come under your guru’s spell well after the period in question your questions are irrelevant. You might want to ask him about those quotes but I imagine as a cultist he won’t be able to make an objective evaluation.

I am not making a big deal about Theo Mitchell, I simply dont have the time and inclination to list all the AA official that collaborate with Lyndon LaRouche. The fact that Amelia Robinson works with him ought to speak for itself. The reason Amelia has remained loyal is due to her great courage. After all, she faced down Bull Connors "dogs and firehose" and was beaten to a pulp as she crossed the Pettis bridge. On the other hand some folks dont have that kind of fortitude to stay true to a principle in the way Amelia Robinson has shown. Amelia was the person responsible for bringing that nasty communist MLK into Selma Alabama during the 1950s. She had been involved in civil rights before King was born. If there is a living expert on racism it would be Amelia Robinson, and yet she swears by Lyndon LaRouche.

The mother of the civil rights movement chose Lyndon LaRouche and his organization out of all other organizations that she could have worked with, and here you are telling her that she is supporting a racist. You still wear diapers?

But help yourself and call Theo Mitchell. He might even tip you off to the methods used against AA elected officials in an effort to get them to break with LaRouche -see Erik Fleming--

You should find his email (or use the email from the Shiller Institute) and send him your "Zombie" article from 1974. Surely a lawyer and a black lawyer at that would spot the blatant racism. What do you have to lose. You can even post Theo's email response. :lol: Tell Theo that you're the great investigator from Brazil.

But I dont know why you continuie to push this BS after you've been shown the facts. All you did was paste the same old slander from Dennis King (and you did not credit Dennis as your source), who has made a 30 year living penning LaRouche slanders. So how smart are you, really? It's like wearing someone else's dirty underwear. You know, the typical GG Allin stage outfit.

And instead of continuing to list all these AA elected officials working with LaRouche, why dont you just tell me the magic number required to satisfy your doubts? Is it 20, 40 ?

You lose.

Edited by Terry Mauro

It appears this is primary a ‘private debate’ which I will respect and refrain from asking any more questions.

However, I was not the only general reader of this post who was unfamiliar with Lyndon LaRouche and in the interests of similar; I have copied some information about him (LaRouche not the reader who contacted me) courtesy of Wikipedia, which I will paste here.

................................................................................

................................................................................

Lyndon Hermyle LaRouche, Jr. (born September 8, 1922 in Rochester, New Hampshire) is an American political activist and founder of several political organizations in the United States and elsewhere, known collectively as the LaRouche movement.

There are sharply contrasting views of LaRouche. His supporters regard him as a brilliant and original thinker, whereas critics have variously seen him as a conspiracy theorist, an anti-Semite, or the leader of a political cult.The Heritage Foundation has said that he "leads what may well be one of the strangest political groups in American history."

LaRouche was sentenced to fifteen years imprisonment in 1988 for conspiracy to commit mail fraud and tax code violations,

but continued his political activities from behind bars until his release in 1994 on parole.

LaRouche is currently listed as a director and contributing editor of the Executive Intelligence Review News Service, part of the LaRouche movement.He has written extensively on economic, scientific, and political topics as well as on history, philosophy, and psychoanalysis.

Early life -

In a 1974 interview, LaRouche described his childhood as that of "an egregious child, I wouldn't say an ugly duckling but a nasty duckling."

By 1940, the Lynn Monthly Meeting of Friends (Quaker) was discussing censuring LaRouche for spreading libelous material and gossip about other members, and in 1941, the Lynn Meeting agreed to expel him, removing him from the group: "We believe Lyndon H. LaRouche [Jr.] is guilty of stirring up discord in this meeting; that he is responsible for circulating material injurious to the reputation of valued Christian workers; and believe that his conduct brings the Christian religion into public disrepute. We recommend the appointment of a committee to deal with him and to endeavor to reclaim him in a spirit of Christian love."

LaRouche enrolled at Northeastern University, but left in 1942 after receiving poor grades.As a Quaker, he was at first a conscientious objector (CO) during World War II, joining a Civilian Public Service camp where King reports that he "promptly joined a small faction at odds with the administrators,"but in 1944 he joined the Army as a non-combatant, serving in India and Burma with medical units and ending the war as an ordnance clerk.While travelling home from India on the troopship SS General Bradley in 1946, he met Don Merrill, a fellow soldier, who was also from Lynn. Merrill won LaRouche over to Trotskyism on the journey home.

In 1948, LaRouche returned to Lynn after dropping out of college and began attending meetings of the Socialist Workers Party (SWP)'s Lynn branch. He joined the party the next year, adopting the pseudonym Lyn Marcus for his political work. According to LaRouche's autobiography, he "never encountered a member of the SWP who understood anything of Marx's economics or method.

LaRouche obtained work as a management consultant in New York City, advising companies on how to use computers to maximise efficiency and speed up production. In 1954, he married fellow SWP member Janice Neuberger. Their son, Daniel, was born in 1956. By 1961, the LaRouches lived in a large apartment on Central Park West. His activity in the internal life of the SWP was minimal due to his preoccupation with his career.

In 1964, while still in the SWP, LaRouche became associated with a faction called the Revolutionary Tendency, which had been expelled from the party and was under the influence of the British Trotskyist leader Gerry Healy, leader of the British Socialist Labour League.[citation needed] For six months, LaRouche worked closely with American Healyite leader Tim Wohlforth, who later wrote:

"LaRouche had a gargantuan ego. Convinced he was a genius, he combined his strong conviction in his own abilities with an arrogance expressed in the cadences of upper-class New England. He assumed that the comment in the Communist Manifesto that "a small section of the ruling class cuts itself adrift, and joins the revolutionary class..." was written specifically for him. And he believed that the working class were lucky to obtain his services. LaRouche possessed a marvelous ability to place any world happening in a larger context, which seemed to give the event additional meaning, but his thinking was schematic, lacking factual detail and depth. It was contradictory. His explanations were a bit too pat, and his mind worked so quickly that I always suspected his bravado covered over superficiality. He had an answer for everything. Sessions with him reminded me of a parlor game: present a problem, no matter how petty, and without so much as blinking his eye, LaRouche would dream up the solution."

During these years, LaRouche developed an interest in economics, cybernetics, psychoanalysis, business management, and other subjects. He and his wife separated in 1963 and were subsequently divorced.

He began teaching classes at New York City's Free School on dialectical materialism and attracted around him a group of undergraduates and graduate students from Columbia University and the City College of New York, several of whom were involved with the Maoist Progressive Labor Party (PLP), itself very prominent in the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS). In the 1988 version of his autobiography, LaRouche writes that he was not really a Marxist when he gave his lectures at the Free School but that he used his familiarity with Marxism to win students away from the New Left counterculture. This assertion is contradicted by the autobiographical material in a 1974 work where he depicts himself as having been a staunch Marxist revolutionary since 1945.

LaRouche's followers were heavily involved in the 1968 student strike and occupation of Columbia, and attempted to win control of the university's SDS and PLP branches by putting forward a political program linking student struggles with those of Harlem residents, transit workers, and the tenant movement. LaRouche and his associates issued statements supporting the New York City strike by the United Federation of Teachers (UFT) that fall and criticized advocates of community control of the public schools.

LaRouche created his own 'tendency' or faction within Columbia SDS once his following had grown large enough. It competed with both the 'action faction,' which soon became the Weather Underground, and the 'praxis axis', which saw students as the vanguard of the revolution.Twenty to 30 students would gather in a large apartment and sit on the floor surrounding LaRouche, who now sported a very shaggy beard. The meeting would sometimes go on as long as seven hours. It was difficult to tell where discussions of tactics left off and educational presentation began. Encouraging the students, LaRouche gave them esoteric assignments, such as searching through the writings of Georges Sorel to discover Rudd's anarchistic origins, or studying Rosa Luxemburg's The Accumulation of Capital. Since SDS was strong on spirit and action but rather bereft of theory, the students appeared to thoroughly enjoy this work.

After its expulsion from SDS in 1969 for supporting the New York City teachers' strike, the SDS Labor Committee became the National Caucus of Labor Committees (NCLC), while continuing to function in some SDS chapters outside New York. Despite its name, it had no significant connection with the labor movement and viewed intellectuals as the revolutionary vanguard. According to Dennis King, NCLC's internal life became highly regimented over the next few years. Members gave up their jobs and private lives and became entirely devoted to the group and its leader. The movement developed an internal discipline technique, "ego stripping," which was intended to reinforce conformity and loyalty to LaRouche.[

In 1973, according to some press accounts, the NCLC adopted violent and disruptive tactics under LaRouche's direction. According to the Village Voice, NCLC members physically attacked meetings of the Communist Party and later of the SWP, and other groups who were classed by LaRouche as "left-protofascists." According to the New York Times, they also attacked CP members on the street and used nunchaku. LaRouche called these attacks "Operation Mop-up."

In 1974, The New York Times reported on a belief inside the LaRouche organization that one of LaRouche's followers had been kidnapped and brainwashed by the CIA to become a Manchurian Candidate–style assassin against LaRouche. The LaRouche group announced at a national conference that the plot involved the CIA and KGB and that the brainwashed would-be assassin was Chris White, a 26-year-old British national who had married LaRouche's ex-girlfriend, Carol Schnitzer, before moving with her to London to organize a British branch of the NCLC.

On December 2, 1971, LaRouche engaged in a spirited debate with leading Keynesian economist Abba Lerner at Queens College, in New York City. The debate pertained to arguments put forward in a leaflet by LaRouche's National Caucus of Labor Committees, specifically on the questions of the wage and price controls and austerity policies being put into place at that time by the Nixon administration, and by Brazil's military regime. Lerner offered a qualified defense of those policies against LaRouche's claim that they represented a revival of the ideas of Hjalmar Schacht. According to the only published accounts, those of the LaRouche organization, Lerner said, “But if Germany had accepted Schacht's policies, Hitler would not have been necessary.” LaRouche supporters claim that Lerner's friend, the late philosopher Sidney Hook, attended the debate and stated, "LaRouche won the debate," but "will lose much more as a result of that." LaRouche interpreted Hook's remark to mean that the "establishment" in economics departments in academia would unite against him and no longer debate him, for fear of another upset.

By the mid-1970s, LaRouche and his movement were no longer promoting a socialist agenda. Readings of Marx and Lenin were off the reading list for LaRouche's followers and would be replaced by Alexander Hamilton, Friedrich Schiller, Plato, Avicenna, Nicolas of Cusa, and others. A key factor in the shift on economics may be found in the published articles of NCLC Executive Committee member Allen Salisbury on Henry Carey and the American System school of political economy, culminating in his book The Civil War and the American System. The LaRouche organization, after some deliberation and dissent, adopted Salisbury's thesis that the American System approach was different from, and superior to, either Marxism or laissez-faire capitalism, and the organization's publications rapidly reflected this re-assessment. Another book was published, a collection of source documents entitled The Political Economy of the American Revolution. LaRouche also became a strong advocate of nuclear energy and directed energy technologies for ballistic missile defense.

LaRouche visited Baghdad in 1975, during which he made a presentation to the Baath Party conference on the topic of his "Oasis Plan," a proposal for Arab-Israeli peace based on the joint construction of massive water projects. LaRouche has also maintained contacts and meetings with Israeli peace activists including Nahum Goldmann (1978), then head of the World Jewish Congress, and Abba Eban, former Israeli representative to the UN. During 1975, LaRouche's newspaper New Solidarity began running articles favorable to Iraq and extensively quoting Saddam Hussein, at that time Iraq's vice-president.

In 1976, he ran for President of the United States as a U.S. Labor Party candidate, polling 40,043 votes (0.05%). This campaign was the first to broadcast a paid half-hour television address, which gave LaRouche the opportunity to air his views before a national audience. This was to become a regular feature of later campaigns during the 1980s and 1990s.

In a September 24, 1976, op-ed in the Washington Post, entitled "NCLC: A Domestic Political Menace," Stephen Rosenfeld wrote, "We of the press should be chary of offering them print or air time. There is no reason to be too delicate about it: Every day we decide whose voices to relay. A duplicitous violence-prone group with fascistic proclivities should not be presented to the public unless there is reason to present it in those terms."

In 1977, LaRouche married Helga Zepp, a leading activist in the German branch of his organization.

Since the fall of 1979, the LaRouche movement has conducted most of its U.S. electoral activities within the framework of Democratic Party primaries, despite the disapproval of the Democratic National Committee.

Since the 1970s, LaRouche and his organization have been criticised from across the political spectrum, including by the Washington Post, the New Republic, the Heritage Foundation, the Anti-Defamation League, and the League for Industrial Democracy. In 1979, a two-part article appeared in the New York Times that was strongly critical of LaRouche. Also in 1979, a former member of LaRouche's U.S. Labor Party, Gregory Rose, published an article in National Review alleging that LaRouche had established contacts with Palestinian political organizations such as the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, and also with the Iraqi mission to the United Nations in New York. Rose also alleged that LaRouche at this time was in contact with Soviet diplomats, while also linking up with ultrarightists such as Willis Carto of the Liberty Lobby and Pennsylvania Ku Klux Klan grand dragon Roy Frankhouser. The Heritage Foundation released a report, which stated that despite what they describe as LaRouche's appearance as a right-wing anticommunist, he takes political stands, "which in the end advance Soviet foreign policy goals."

At this point I decided I had read enough about Lydon LaRouche, but further information can be found at the same site for those who wish to read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche

Reading the above did help me to understand why both Len and Terry have obviously deep rooted conflicting opinions about this man, which in turn helps me to place this thread (and indeed others where Larouche crops up) into perspective. So for that I thank you both.

Steve

Theo Mitchell is a brainwashed dupe? The man was the Democratic candidate for Governor, in the state of South Carolina no less, with it's rich history of racism and lynchings. Talk about slander,you should have 1/100th the courage Theo has. But here you are, some anarchist snot nosed punk from NYC, who goes around smoking dope, banging your head on anything you can find, and you call Theo Mitchell a cult member? You're blind walking around without a cane.

No wonder you grew up such a XXXXng sophist, you were programmed that way. You prefer to swim in the swamp, arguing which turd possesses the most pungent aroma. This is your contribution to the forum.

Now you've called LaRouche a racist, and you've bet your membership on the outcome. But all you can find as an "allie"" or "expert" is some 65 year old dope fiend named Dennis King. It's like back to the days of GG Allin, wind the "slob" up and watch him do your bidding. But Kings slanders are long dead, just like that idiot slob you made money from, GG Allin.

In short you're afraid to send Theo Mitchell an email and ask him a direct question "why do you work for and support a racist like Lyndon LaRouhce"? You're simply too frightened to ask him a direct question. After all the man provides his emai address inviting you to contact him. So whats wrong, "GG got your tongue"?

The more you lie the more lies you require. Now you're caught calling an African American elected official who risked his life and family for his commitment to civil rights and justice, a cult member. It just wont fly.

You lose. Now take your banishment like a man :lol:

Edited:use of the word xxxx

Edited by Kathy Beckett