The Education Forum

Unlucky 13th: O. J. Simpson Finally Face's Justice

"Don't let nobody out of this room," he declared and told the other men to scoop up his items, which included a photo of Simpson with former FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover.
(LAS VEGAS) — O.J. Simpson, who went from American sports idol to celebrity-in-exile after he was acquitted of murder in 1995, was found guilty Friday of robbing two sports-memorabilia dealers at gunpoint in a Las Vegas hotel room.

The verdict came 13 years to the day after Simpson was cleared of murdering his ex-wife and a friend of hers in Los Angeles in one of the most sensational trials of the 20th century.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,...1847337,00.html

"Don't let nobody out of this room," he declared and told the other men to scoop up his items, which included a photo of Simpson with former FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover.
(LAS VEGAS) — O.J. Simpson, who went from American sports idol to celebrity-in-exile after he was acquitted of murder in 1995, was found guilty Friday of robbing two sports-memorabilia dealers at gunpoint in a Las Vegas hotel room.

The verdict came 13 years to the day after Simpson was cleared of murdering his ex-wife and a friend of hers in Los Angeles in one of the most sensational trials of the 20th century.

I believe the jury convicted OJ Simpson because of the acquittal 13 years ago. At least unconsciously. OJ wasn't a smart guy. He should have stayed out of the public eye after the acquittal. Cameras followed him wherever he was. Just the night before, waiting for the wedding to begin, OJ actually walked to the cameras. He finally got the nerve. He was dressed to kill. And just hours later, he was in handcuffs and charged with armed robbery and kidnapping.

I believe he was innocent of those murders. Someone sent me a book called OJ Is Guilty, But Not of Murder by William Dear. He was covering up for his son, an epileptic with intermittant rage disorder. The son was a chef and pulled a knife on his employer in the past. He had rage with several girlfriends. As he was a chef, he carried his knives with him. He didn't leave them in the restaurant. Chefs do not do that.

Between 10 pm and 11 pm, no one knew where he was. He had been spying on Nicole as he had developed feelings for her. That night he was expecting Nicole, OJ and party to come to the restaurant where he worked. He was going to make them a meal they wouldn't forget. But no one showed up and he was very embarrassed. The restaurant closed early.

The theory is the son went to her house, had words with her and killed her and Ron Goldman. He contacted OJ. OJ happened on the scene. He covered up for his son because being OJ, so popular, he felt he would be acquitted and he was.

Now he's facing life for a stupid argument among men. Ridiculous.

Kathy C

The theory is the son went to her house, had words with her and killed her and Ron Goldman. He contacted OJ. OJ happened on the scene. He covered up for his son because being OJ, so popular, he felt he would be acquitted and he was.

Kathy C

If that theory were true he would be an accessory to 2 murders and would certainly deserve to rot in jail on that grounds alone.

Kathy C

Since OJ had no qualms about imprisoning others at gunpoint, he can hardly complain when he is imprisoned himself. The fact that the people he falsely imprisoned were men and not women is hardly relevant.

I believe the jury convicted OJ Simpson because of the acquittal 13 years ago. At least unconsciously. OJ wasn't a smart guy. He should have stayed out of the public eye after the acquittal. Cameras followed him wherever he was. Just the night before, waiting for the wedding to begin, OJ actually walked to the cameras. He finally got the nerve. He was dressed to kill. And just hours later, he was in handcuffs and charged with armed robbery and kidnapping.

I believe he was innocent of those murders. Someone sent me a book called OJ Is Guilty, But Not of Murder by William Dear. He was covering up for his son, an epileptic with intermittant rage disorder. The son was a chef and pulled a knife on his employer in the past. He had rage with several girlfriends. As he was a chef, he carried his knives with him. He didn't leave them in the restaurant. Chefs do not do that.

Between 10 pm and 11 pm, no one knew where he was. He had been spying on Nicole as he had developed feelings for her. That night he was expecting Nicole, OJ and party to come to the restaurant where he worked. He was going to make them a meal they wouldn't forget. But no one showed up and he was very embarrassed. The restaurant closed early.

Kathy C

You believe OJ was covering up for his son? How, by hiring a multi million dollar defense team that won him acquital? That means the Bundy murder case is still an open case and therefore OJ's son could still be arrested and charged, just as 1994. How did OJ entice the LAPD to arrest him and then charge him for the murders? This is just another crazy theory.

And do you know what intermittant rage disorder is? It's BS and lots of it.

Hollywood is notorious for murders of the type seen at Bundy in 1994. The Manson case, the Cotton Club murders in 1983.

Kathy C

You believe OJ was covering up for his son? How, by hiring a multi million dollar defense team that won him acquital? That means the Bundy murder case is still an open case and therefore OJ's son could still be arrested and charged, just as 1994. How did OJ entice the LAPD to arrest him and then charge him for the murders? This is just another crazy theory.

Hollywood is notorious for murders of the type seen at Bundy in 1994. The Manson case, the Cotton Club murders in 1983.

Terry, that's right. That case is open. Do you see the police going after anyone else? And yes, it's true, he's an accessory after the fact for the 2 murders.

Terry, have you just arrived from Bizarro Land, where everything is the opposite of Earth? You were the one who sent me the goddamned book about OJ not being the murderer!

Something's wrong here. You believed in conspiracy in the death of Pres. Kennedy at one time. Now even OJ is guilty. What happened?

Kathy C

Does anyone think that Obama would pardon OJ?

another reich-wing question? You should be ashamed Mr. Hall.

David-

I don't make gratuitous swipes at fellow forum members, or slander them, or imply that they are Nazis, or call them elitists.

So, if you think that I am an elitist or a Nazi, come tell me to my face.

In the interim, refrain from calling me names.

Chris

Kathy C

Terry, that's right. That case is open. Do you see the police going after anyone else? And yes, it's true, he's an accessory after the fact for the 2 murders.

Terry, have you just arrived from Bizarro Land, where everything is the opposite of Earth? You were the one who sent me the goddamned book about OJ not being the murderer!

Something's wrong here. You believed in conspiracy in the death of Pres. Kennedy at one time. Now even OJ is guilty. What happened?

Kathy C

Yes, I'm in Bizarro Land from working 24/7.

Write me at home: tmauro@pacbell.net

I lost your phone number.

Ter