The Education Forum

JFK was murdered by the British as part of a plot to...

Len Colby

Watch the Video

The story of Lyndon LaRouche's "Strategid Defense Initiative"

For all those fools who love Bertrand Russell or "How I learned to love the bomb".

http://larouchepac.com/

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do know, from personal experience, that - in February 1964, while a student officer in Special Warfare School at Fort Bragg, NC, I was told, as were the other officers present, by CIA instructors during assassination training that JFK was killed using four Mafia hit men. Two were USA Mafia and two were Corsican Mafia who also had Corsican Mafia "Spotters" with them on the two routes leading from where the hit ook place to the hospital.

Perhaps you should read "Without Smoking Gun" my review follows..

MUSTANG REPORT # 4

WITHOUT SMOKING GUN The Untimely Death of LCDR William Bruce Pitzer

A Book Review By LTC Daniel Marvin, US Army Special Forces (Retired)

Without Smoking Gun, a nonfiction work by Kent Heiner, should get your blood boiling and, unless you are a mild-mannered Mr. Milquetoast, your body functioning in whatever way you so decide to do your part in helping bring those to justice who not only inspired and developed, but perpetrated some of the most heinous political crimes of the past century including the cold-blooded murders of President John F. Kennedy, Lt. Cmdr. William Bruce Pitzer and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

What would you do if you knew that our government was lying about the greatest crime of your time and a dear friend who had shown you proof of this government’s cover-up died violently and without warning? Would you tell anyone? Meet retired U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officer Dennis David who recalls the day in 1963 that U.S. Navy officer and beloved mentor Bill Pitzer showed him a film taken by a remotely controlled camera of the actual autopsy of President John F. Kennedy’s dead body and some still photographs of that same autopsy. These images, the two men agreed, made it clear that the President had been shot from the front, not the rear, despite what the American public was being told.

Meet the late Lieutenant Commander William Bruce Pitzer, who in 1966 was found shot and killed in his office at the National Naval Medical Center, where the President’s autopsy had been performed after the tragedy in Dallas.

What would you do if you realized you had almost been an unwitting pawn in the murder of an important witness? Meet the author of this review: I am retired U.S. Army Special Forces (Green Beret) Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Marvin. I am a combat veteran of two wars, and I am willing to testify before Congress that I was asked to kill Lieutenant Commander Pitzer, "a man who was going to give secrets to the enemy" or so the CIA agent told me in a secret meeting under the pines in the first week of August in 1965 at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Is such a scenario possible? Yes and I am willing to testify to that fact before Congress, tell them why I am known as "Dangerous Dan" and why I feel obligated to tell the truth to this nation.- to this world..

Read of retired Green Beret Lieutenant Colonel James "Bo" Gritz's having admitted his role (then a captain) as an instructor at the Special Warfare School, writing in an e-mail to Kent Heiner, "We were teaching assassination and terrorism as part of the UW [unconventional warfare] fields of Direct Action missions and GW [guerrilla warfare].

Meet other retired military and CIA officers who agree that there was indeed a conspiracy to assassinate President Kennedy and that the United States does indeed use assassination and terrorism as a tool of statecraft. .

Fasten your seatbelts for a devastating journey through recent history. Read eye-witness testimony that I believe, if presented in a court of law, would prove that the President’s body was tampered with before being autopsied. Find out why there is reason to suspect that LCDR Pitzer recorded that alteration on film and was killed in order to find and destroy that evidence. Go behind closed doors to see the infighting and prejudices which plagued the Presidential Commission charged to investigate the assassination. Go back in time to 1966, when private doubts about the Commission’s findings snowballed into a public demand for answers, and the Kennedy family was preparing to turn over JFK’s autopsy photos to the National Archives. Watch the drama of Pitzer’s final days unfold as a 1963 FBI report is discovered which describes “surgery” on the President’s body prior to autopsy, sending the Establishment into panic.

The author, Kent Heiner, is the founder and president of Mem Research, a non-profit organization supporting research into state-organized crime. He graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in International Relations. His work can be seen at www.MemResearch.org.

Without Smoking Gun can be purchased through Trine Day Press for $14.95 including postage. Please call 1-800-556-2012 and have your credit card ready. If you want to order by check - make it payable to Trine Day and mail to P.O. Box 577, Walterville, Oregon 97489.

© 2007 Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Marvin, US Army Special Forces (Retired)

====================================================

Dennis David and I are willing to go before Congress and tell the truth about the Pitzer killing- who he was and what evidence he had that would disprove the Warren Commission findings. James Files, the Mafia Hit man who was working for the CIA when he shot Kennedy from the Grassy Knoll - is also willing to go with me before Congress. Will they ever have the guts or the integrity to call us?