The Obamas Knew Weatherman Terrorists Ayers and Dohrn Since the

1980s

[...]

In an interview on Fox TV, Murtagh established that Michelle

and Barack Obama knew Bernadine Dohrn and Bill Ayers beginning in

1988-89, when Michelle Obama and Bernadine Dohrn (Ayers' wife and

a former Weather Undergound bomber herself) worked together at

the law firm of Sidley and Austin.

This is pure rubbish and is indicative of the type of “research” that LaDouche does.

Dorhn worked primarily at the firm’s NY office till sometime in 1988*, the future Ms. Obama worked at its Chicago HQ upon her graduation from Harvard Law (thus presumably only in June or later). So they overlapped, if at all, for a few months probally at offices hundreds of miles apart of a very large law firm. Even IF they were in Chicago simultaneously the HQ has hundreds of attorneys, and presumablly did back then as well. The odds of them having met are small,the odds of them being friendly even smaller. Who besides this Republican trying to taint Ayers said the WU and Dorhn in particular was responsible for the bombing?

* http://www.law.northwestern.edu/faculty/cl...n/dohrnBeCV.pdf

As far as I know no one was killed or injured or meant to be in any of the bombings Ayers or Dorhn participated in. The New York Times reported, "William Ayers was a fugitive, too, for nine of those years, but the Federal charges against him, Miss Dohrn and other members of the revolutionary organization were dropped in 1979, when it was ruled that the Government's case was based on illegal wiretaps." [New York Times, 12/5/80]

http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck...ton_attacks.php

http://query.nytimes.com/search/query?frow...&submit.y=3

Local charges were reduced due into plea bargains. I’m appalled but not surprised that some members of the forum, including a lawyer, feel free to slander people on the flimsiest of evidence. What crimes were they charged with? What was the statue of limitations for them? What LEGAL evidence was there against them? Why isn’t it possible they were simply misguided rather that government agents?

Edited by Len Colby

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Obamas Knew Weatherman Terrorists Ayers and Dohrn Since the

1980s

[...]

In an interview on Fox TV, Murtagh established that Michelle

and Barack Obama knew Bernadine Dohrn and Bill Ayers beginning in

1988-89, when Michelle Obama and Bernadine Dohrn (Ayers' wife and

a former Weather Undergound bomber herself) worked together at

the law firm of Sidley and Austin.

This is pure rubbish and is indicative of the type of “research” that LaDouche does.

Dorhn worked primarily at the firm’s NY office till sometime in 1988*, the future Ms. Obama worked at its Chicago HQ upon her graduation from Harvard Law (thus presumably only in June or later). So they overlapped, if at all, for a few months probally at offices hundreds of miles apart of a very large law firm. Even IF they were in Chicago simultaneously the HQ has hundreds of attorneys, and presumablly did back then as well. The odds of them having met are small,the odds of them being friendly even smaller. Who besides this Republican trying to taint Ayers said the WU and Dorhn in particular was responsible for the bombing?

* http://www.law.northwestern.edu/faculty/cl...n/dohrnBeCV.pdf

As far as I know no one was killed or injured or meant to be in any of the bombings Ayers or Dorhn participated in. The New York Times reported, "William Ayers was a fugitive, too, for nine of those years, but the Federal charges against him, Miss Dohrn and other members of the revolutionary organization were dropped in 1979, when it was ruled that the Government's case was based on illegal wiretaps." [New York Times, 12/5/80]

http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck...ton_attacks.php

http://query.nytimes.com/search/query?frow...&submit.y=3

Local charges were reduced due into plea bargains. I’m appalled but not surprised that some members of the forum, including a lawyer, feel free to slander people on the flimsiest of evidence. What crimes were they charged with? What was the statue of limitations for them? What LEGAL evidence was there against them? Why isn’t it possible they were simply misguided rather that government agents?

Isnt it John Murdagh making the charges? That's what I read. You're blind walking around with a cane.

And you're appalled that members of the forum feel free to slander people on the flimsiest of charges? You better give Dennis King a call to complain. It's all just "rubbish"? Isnt that a popular NYC expression?

Edited by Terry Mauro

Isnt it John Murdagh making the charges? That's what I read. You're blind walking around with a cane.

And you're appalled that members of the forum feel free to slander people on the flimsiest of charges? You better give Dennis King a call to complain. It's all just "rubbish"? Isnt that a popular NYC expression?

Murdagh made them and LaDouche endorsed them.

Lyndon LaRouche identified "The New Left" as being a fascist movement way back in 1968.

Edited by Terry Mauro

Bill Ayers for Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare!

Terrorists in the Cabinet!

The Constitution works, and provides for the citizens like Ayers the right to own guns and bombs in order to not only protect themselves, but to revolt against an illegal, unjust government, which the LBJ presidencey was - shows that you can take over the government.

God Bless America!

BK

Guest Stephen Turner

The Constitution works, and provides for the citizens like Ayers the right to own guns and bombs in order to not only protect themselves, but to revolt against an illegal, unjust government, which the LBJ presidencey was - shows that you can take over the government.

God Bless America!

BK

Bill, you don't need a Weatherman..etc, etc.

On LaDouche (oops, I've been reading too much Len Colby), a former associate of his has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for incest. Not that I attribute any meaning to the LaRouche association. I just think the story is worth reading. What struck me as sadly funny about the article is the characterization of the criminal. His victim testified, "I've never known him to be a xxxx. He's been violent, mean and abusive, but he's always been honest."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081015/ap_on_...nfidant_charged

Lyndon LaRouche identified "The New Left" as being a fascist movement way back in 1968.

Like PDS said, you don't know what fascists is unless you lived in Nazi Germany and Europe during WWII.

I was a certified "New Left," busted in Chicago during a riot, and I thought we were fighting the fascists.

BK

On LaDouche (oops, I've been reading too much Len Colby), a former associate of his has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for incest. Not that I attribute any meaning to the LaRouche association. I just think the story is worth reading. What struck me as sadly funny about the article is the characterization of the criminal. His victim testified, "I've never known him to be a xxxx. He's been violent, mean and abusive, but he's always been honest."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081015/ap_on_...nfidant_charged

Ron,

Youre refering to James Bevel. James Bevel was a close collaborator to Martin Luther King before he became LaRouche's VP running mate during the 1992 Presidential campaign. What I find interesting about this conviction is that James Bevel went to Omaha Nebraska around 1991 to take a leading role in exposing the pedophile, murder ring involved in the molestation and kidnapping of hundreds of children from Omaha NB. Also involved on the Bevel side were local black officials like Johnny Rogers the former U of Nebraska "Heisman Trophy" winner along with other black elected officials. The LaRouche organization also took a leading role in the fight against these pedophiles.

Nebraska Senator John de Camp wrote a book about the entire sorrid affair titled "Franklin Cover-Up". The book was published by the LaRouche organization.

Now if I told you the names of the people implicated in this international child perdophile and murder ring you would likely scoff. Which is typical. But 15 years after an alleged act of "incest by Bevel against one of his daugters he is convicted? Thats one for the ages. The pedophile ring out of Omaha is still running full steam.

The case was tried in Virginia where luckily there is no statute of limitations. How difficult would it be to get prosecutors to prosecute a claim of incest 15 years after the fact? I think it would be very difficult.

But the irony here is that you have the case of James Bevel going after a group of very wealthy pedophiles only to be charged and convicted of a similiar crime some 15 years after the alleged crime occured.

Edited by Terry Mauro

God Bless America!

BK

Bill maybe Ayers will convince Obama to release all that secret Government information on the JFK murder? Finally the mystery for the ages will be "sol-ved".

I'm guessing you and Ayers both know the culprit was that nasty US Government. Wasnt this the "Weatherman" line back in the late 1960's?

PS- I love your line about the right to own "guns and bombs". That's quite an interpretation.

God Bless America!

BK

Brazil is not so uptight about such things. The leading candidate for mayor of Rio, Fernando Gabeira, participated in the kidnapping of the US ambassador during the dictatorship. He even wrote a book about it which became a movie known as Four Days in September in English. Alan Arkin played the ambassador.

He has been a Federal Deputy (MP / Congressman) since 1994 and ran unsuccessfully for president and governor. His ban from entering the US was even protested by right wing politicians tied to the military government.

On LaDouche (oops, I've been reading too much Len Colby),

One can never read too much of my writing! Did I ever type "LaDouche" that must have been a typo! :ice

What I find interesting about this conviction is that James Bevel went to Omaha Nebraska around 1991 to take a leading role in exposing the pedophile, murder ring involved in the molestation and kidnapping of hundreds of children from Omaha NB. Also involved on the Bevel side were local black officials like Johnny Rogers the former U of Nebraska "Heisman Trophy" winner along with other black elected officials. The LaRouche organization also took a leading role in the fight against these pedophiles.

Nebraska Senator John de Camp wrote a book about the entire sorrid affair titled "Franklin Cover-Up". The book was published by the LaRouche organization.

Now if I told you the names of the people implicated in this international child perdophile and murder ring you would likely scoff. Which is typical. But 15 years after an alleged act of "incest by Bevel against one of his daugters he is convicted? Thats one for the ages. The pedophile ring out of Omaha is still running full steam.

The case was tried in Virginia where luckily there is no statute of limitations. How difficult would it be to get prosecutors to prosecute a claim of incest 15 years after the fact? I think it would be very difficult.

But the irony here is that you have the case of James Bevel going after a group of very wealthy pedophiles only to be charged and convicted of a similiar crime some 15 years after the alleged crime occured.

Oh yeah I guess he was set up by his own kids.

One can never read too much of my writing! Did I ever type "LaDouche" that must have been a typo! :ice

What I find interesting about this conviction is that James Bevel went to Omaha Nebraska around 1991 to take a leading role in exposing the pedophile, murder ring involved in the molestation and kidnapping of hundreds of children from Omaha NB. Also involved on the Bevel side were local black officials like Johnny Rogers the former U of Nebraska "Heisman Trophy" winner along with other black elected officials. The LaRouche organization also took a leading role in the fight against these pedophiles.

It's possible. You have no idea what pressure was brought to bear. 15 years after the fact? That's a long long time to prove an allegation like this.

Look Dennis King is right on top of the story. He even makes a LaRouche connection, 15 years after Bevel was his running mate. That Dennis King, he isnt obessed or anything, right?

http://lyndonlarouchewatch.org/bevel2.htm

It's possible. You have no idea what pressure was brought to bear. 15 years after the fact? That's a long long time to prove an allegation like this.

Look Dennis King is right on top of the story. He even makes a LaRouche connection, 15 years after Bevel was his running mate. That Dennis King, he isnt obessed or anything, right?

http://lyndonlarouchewatch.org/bevel2.htm

He does get one fact correct. James Bevel was a leading figure in the civil rights movement of Martin Luther King. Damn how does that racist LaRouche attract so many of Martin King followers? Maybe they havent read Dennis King?