The Education Forum

Look at the Obvious

The red arrow points to the same gentleman ON the wall from Dorman and Bell.

Look at the holes in the wall in each photo, in relation to the gentleman on the wall. Or in this case, the holes NOT in the wall

That's the easiest proof of alteration I can supply.

chris

The background photo is a frame from the documentary "Murder in Dealy Plaza".

It was filmed from Dorman's location in a recreation.

The inset is a frame from Dorman's movie.

Registering the two frames with the wall in alignment should give you a better understanding of the alterationist "holes in the wall fiasco".

Since it was a nice SUNNY day with the sun behind Rosemary Willis, I see no reason why those wall holes do not appear next to her.

Even in the recreation documentary, on what looks like a cloudy day, the wall holes

are visable.

chris

The background photo is a frame from the documentary "Murder in Dealy Plaza".

It was filmed from Dorman's location in a recreation.

The inset is a frame from Dorman's movie.

Registering the two frames with the wall in alignment should give you a better understanding of the alterationist "holes in the wall fiasco".

Since it was a nice SUNNY day with the sun behind Rosemary Willis, I see no reason why those wall holes do not appear next to her.

Even in the recreation documentary, on what looks like a cloudy day, the wall holes

are visable.

chris

Chris, may well be wrong here but it looks to me that only the middle section of wall has "holes" whilst the left and right sections have decorative indentations giving the appearance of holes from a distance or a certain angle. As I say, I could well be wrong, this should be easy enough to check out though. But Chris, the obvious question must be, why would anyone want to alter THAT? Denis.

Edited by Denis Pointing

Denis,

Take a look at the Bell frame from post 1.

That's a backside view of the wall.

chris

Yes Chris, as you can see I altered my post when I realized that. O.K. the indentations, "fake holes" if you like, are on both sides of the left/right sections. IF I'm right and they are indentations perhaps from a certain angle and/or a bad camera the detail doesn't always show up. Do you think this is possible? Anyway, there's no need to guess, someone here must be familiar with that wall. I'm sure they will post soon. Denis.

Edited by Denis Pointing

Does time of day play a role here??

Kathy

As in certain shadow conditions plus bad camera and angle obscuring the holes detail? Sure sounds reasonable to me Kathy...what do you think Chris?

Dorman camera was zoomed in. Holes should be HUGE, regardless.

Rosemary's shadow points where?. Is there sun coming through the visable holes?

Rosemary is where in relation to the non visable holes?

chris

Edited by Chris Davidson

Chris...check this comparison. It seems to me that the positions of Brennan and RRman in Dorman

are in conflict with the location of Bell's camera. Am I wrong?

Jack

Jack,

That is correct.

You have simplified what I tried to explain in my other topic. http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=156011

Brennan and RRman are in the wrong positions when comparing Bell and Dorman's films.

Supplied is Bell's filming position.

Also, if the sun is behind Bell, how can the tree branches be in shadow?

chris

Chris...something to ponder.

Jack

Thanks Robin.

Here's a rough composite showing Bell's position within the Dorman composite.

Once again, Brennan is higher up Elm than RRman, according to the expansion joint in the sidewalk.

This is not what is depicted in Bell's movie.

Jack,

Took the horizontal flip and inserted it to fit.

chris