The Education Forum

Dream of Passamaquoddy

Gosh,11 minutes is looong time...(btw Adam. good security system. took a lot to get through, but it's there. (the logs I mean.))

Bill, Once again your posts trigger of a series of thought, tangents, explored and at some point an un-answered question arises. Go get them! I think perhaps that your, dukes, , jacks (yes! he's the devils advocate, he brings the level of the discussion which ensues generates a hell of a lot learning and sharing. a triggerman. a good teatcher. though I do find his methods at times a bit amusing.) Sorry Jack. No personal offence meant., john's' of course, a, multitude that at this moment happens to interfer with a dvd viewing that has an interesting sound track, woulld like to get back to it, ( no, it's not' it's "kiss of the vampire" (google and then shut up)).

Anyway back at the ranch, Wow Kathy you're way off. don't go there. A distracting comedeienne or a serious seeker of the truth that one early comes up against in this investigation, after groping your way the last undergrowth of the narrowing track there's a rusty old gate bollted, and a sign beyond which is a hazy open valley, the sign says thus far and no further. tresspassers will be shot. somwhere in the mist is a nice house with a happy little gathering. "i shouted out, who killed the kennedy's (btw the songs original line was changed from who killed kennedy) when after all it was you and me'. Let me rephrase that, my suggestion that you think long and hard before climbing the gate.James the french in , what was it? montreal methinks, had a very powerful right wing that battled kennedy. Ditto Gary. James why the hell do you keep looking the wrong way, (talk about a guy in the right place but the wrong guy!) sheesh.

Right on Bill, most eloquent. And then of course there's the ever gratitude deserving graceful Bernice, God Bless You.

And my perennial favourite : Robert.

It's not signed, Bill. But the content refers to capital-labor status qou that had been in place since the thirties. Look at the Hoover Boulder Hoover Dam for example from the perspective of say the wobblies? Yes Gil, unfotunately it does.

My stance is very fluid. No Doubt.

John,

When I last visited Western Australia I mainly drank draft Swan beer, though I also enjoyed Lewellen estate wines, from the Margaret River valley, when I visited there.

I also recently enjoyed some freshly labeled Australian wine Kelly's Promise, which isn't named after Ned, (my knickname downunder), but another Kelly. Then there's also a wine called Kelly's Revenge, which I haven't tried yet.

For some reason, when not drinking, I associated the Passamaquoddy dam project with JFK's enviroment tour - that included Wisconsin, where I believe JFK was being stalked in a run up to Dealey Plaza.

Maybe there isn't a connection, but I once suspected there was one.

Cheers,

Go Eagles, Beat Giants!

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Gosh,11 minutes is looong time...(btw Adam. good security system. took a lot to get through, but it's there. (the logs I mean.))

Bill, Once again your posts trigger of a series of thought, tangents, explored and at some point an un-answered question arises. Go get them! I think perhaps that your, dukes, , jacks (yes! he's the devils advocate, he brings the level of the discussion which ensues generates a hell of a lot learning and sharing. a triggerman. a good teatcher. though I do find his methods at times a bit amusing.) Sorry Jack. No personal offence meant., john's' of course, a, multitude that at this moment happens to interfer with a dvd viewing that has an interesting sound track, woulld like to get back to it, ( no, it's not' it's "kiss of the vampire" (google and then shut up)).

Anyway back at the ranch, Wow Kathy you're way off. don't go there. A distracting comedeienne or a serious seeker of the truth that one early comes up against in this investigation, after groping your way the last undergrowth of the narrowing track there's a rusty old gate bollted, and a sign beyond which is a hazy open valley, the sign says thus far and no further. tresspassers will be shot. somwhere in the mist is a nice house with a happy little gathering. "i shouted out, who killed the kennedy's (btw the songs original line was changed from who killed kennedy) when after all it was you and me'. Let me rephrase that, my suggestion that you think long and hard before climbing the gate.James the french in , what was it? montreal methinks, had a very powerful right wing that battled kennedy. Ditto Gary. James why the hell do you keep looking the wrong way, (talk about a guy in the right place but the wrong guy!) sheesh.

Right on Bill, most eloquent. And then of course there's the ever gratitude deserving graceful Bernice, God Bless You.

And my perennial favourite : Robert.

It's not signed, Bill. But the content refers to capital-labor status qou that had been in place since the thirties. Look at the Hoover Boulder Hoover Dam for example from the perspective of say the wobblies? Yes Gil, unfotunately it does.

My stance is very fluid. No Doubt.

John,

When I last visited Western Australia I mainly drank draft Swan beer, though I also enjoyed Lewellen estate wines, from the Margaret River valley, when I visited there.

I also recently enjoyed some freshly labeled Australian wine Kelly's Promise, which isn't named after Ned, (my knickname downunder), but another Kelly. Then there's also a wine called Kelly's Revenge, which I haven't tried yet.

For some reason, when not drinking, I associated the Passamaquoddy dam project with JFK's enviroment tour - that included Wisconsin, where I believe JFK was being stalked in a run up to Dealey Plaza.

Maybe there isn't a connection, but I once suspected there was one.

Cheers,

Go Eagles, Beat Giants!

BK

Well being a Freo Docker meself I beg to disagree, though tap swan lager (pre Alan Bond wasn't a bad drop. That's amazing Bill. Jones was from wisconsin. well well...My old stomping ground. Did you catch the Concert down margaret river way. Did you get out to nannup, hazelbrook or ... Those were the days...

Edited by John Dolva