The Education Forum

11-22-63 aerial of Dealey Plaza

Jack White

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...to study or for your collection. It was taken late in the afternoon, I think, likely by a FWST photographer.

I got it from Penn Jones.

Jack

Thanks Jack.

From memory i think this may be the image which was taken about 2:00PM ON THE 22/11/63 FROM A HELICOPTER. ( Cabluck ) ?

...to study or for your collection. It was taken late in the afternoon, I think, likely by a FWST photographer.

Jack

Thanks Jack.

From memory i think this may be the image which was taken about 2:00PM ON THE 22/11/63 FROM A HELICOPTER. ( Cabluck ) ?

I am guessing at the date. Saturday there were floral arrangements all over. Sunday there were video trucks and crowds for the

Jack Ruby transfer. Monday seems too late to be shooting newsworthy aerials. So I guessed Friday. I could be wrong.

Jack

Jack

Thanks Jack.

I am guessing at the date. Saturday there were floral arrangements all over. Sunday there were video trucks and crowds for the

Jack Ruby transfer. Monday seems too late to be shooting newsworthy aerials. So I guessed Friday. I could be wrong.

Jack

Too bad this photo can't be resized in the TSBD doorway so we could see who's standing there, if it was taken on the 22nd. I'm looking for George HW Bush, of course.

Kathy C

Jack

Thanks Jack.

Jack

Of course I meant the Sunday TRANSFER OF OSWALD, not Ruby.

Jack

Jack

Thanks Jack.

Jack

Quote:

Robin, No, the photo was taken on Monday, 11-25. See the large white cross on the south pasture? It arrived late on Sunday morning and was still there on Monday. See the rope line on Elm? That went up on Monday.

Gary

Edited by Robin Unger

Even so Jack, I don't think an accomplice to an assassin would walk in the general direction of over a dozen witnessess to take a rifle apart. The dangers of doing so would be enormous. The assassin and accomplice would have been aware of the witnesses and would have known that they would have more than likely heard a shot from that area, which is exactly what some of them reported as well as the puff of smoke.

Duncan[/b]

When I met the Hoffman family in the Plaza and walked through Ed's story, one of the things that I noticed is that the Turner interview chose to have Ed right against the RR box, but the wording I heard that day was Ed saw the man go behind the RR box (from the angle at which he had to it). In other words, Ed saw the man walk towards the RR box and disappear behind it.

I will also add that Ed had offered to take a polygraph test.

Bill Miller

Even so Jack, I don't think an accomplice to an assassin would walk in the general direction of over a dozen witnessess to take a rifle apart. The dangers of doing so would be enormous. The assassin and accomplice would have been aware of the witnesses and would have known that they would have more than likely heard a shot from that area, which is exactly what some of them reported as well as the puff of smoke.

ROUTE.gif

Duncan

I agree completely. It's possible that Hofmann believes what he thinks he saw, and maybe that was partly in his dreams, or he expanded his recollection in his mind. The human brain does not always record things factually. Whatever the case, it is simply IMPOSSIBLE for the witnesses on the bridge not to have seen anything from what Hoffmann describes having seen from a much greater distance. Least of all it's possible that none of the witnesses saw Ed's "railroad man" dissassembling the rifle. Simmons, Dodd, Price they all said they RAN over to the picket fence where they saw the puff of smoke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLd3O-Tch6o

But hey, as long as Lancer conferences are filled with Hofmann stories, David Atlee Phillips is not turning over in his grave.

Wim