The Education Forum

11-22-63 aerial of Dealey Plaza

Jack White

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed's book, by Edwards and Quinlan, will give the "authorized" version of Ed's story.

It will be for sale at the Lancer conference. I suggest that Ed's critics address it

rather than second hand reports. It is published by Lancer, if you don't go to the

conference.

Jack

Has anyone done a photo study of the parked cars behind the picket fence?

How many were there at the time?

Can you read any license plates from the photos?

What cars moved immediately after the assassination?

Have the owners of any of the cars/trucks been indentified?

BK

Well, Chauncey Holt's (or I should say Licavoli's) Oldsmobile stationwagon was ther untill the next day, for he had Michael Whitlock pick it up.

BK

Well, Chauncey Holt's (or I should say Licavoli's) Oldsmobile stationwagon was ther untill the next day, for he had Michael Whitlock pick it up.

Wim,

That doesn't answer my question.

Has anyone done a photo study of the vehicles in the lot behind the picket fence?

And thanks for the photos Jack,

BK

BK

Wim,

That doesn't answer my question.

Has anyone done a photo study of the vehicles in the lot behind the picket fence?

And thanks for the photos Jack,

BK

Bill,

The attached drawing is from Sam Holland’s description of the area behind the picket fence.

Enhancements to the diagram provided by: Sam McClune.

Don

In other words, Ed saw the man walk towards the RR box and disappear behind it.

Bill Miller

In which case..Why would Ed agree to do the video demonstration for Turner, knowing that it was wrong, of the man he allegedly seen at the wrong Turner location?

Also...why would Ed have given a Video demonstration of how the weopon was disassembled in the wrong Turner location if on the day he could not see the man who had disappeared behind the RR box and could therefore not have seen how the man disassembled the weapon?

Duncan MacRae

I don't think Ed purposely misrepresented anything for Turner, but I - like you - do not know the details surrounding Ed's interview with Turner. I can only guess, but with a fake SS agent watching my back ... I can see someone doing as Ed claimed. In fact, wasn't there a witness on the underpass who said he had seen something through the trees near the steam-pipe being tossed. Too often people seem to be trying to pick knat dung out of pepper. I recall a similar situation where Godwin had Arnold move out onto the knoll to take his photo and it ended up being a topic of discussion for the assumers and guessers that the photo was supposed to represent an exact recreation. Are we to assume the guy on the underpass who just happened to look at the right place at the right time must have also dreamed the same thing you think Ed may have dreamed ... it just doesn't seem logical to me.

Bill Miller

Ed's book, by Edwards and Quinlan, will give the "authorized" version of Ed's story. It will be for sale at the Lancer conference. I suggest that Ed's critics address it rather than second hand reports. It is published by Lancer, if you don't go to the conference.

I'm naturally curious whatever became of Eyewitness, the previous authorized and validated version of Ed's story, actually translated back to him in ASL by his pastor and friend and approved by him as being completely and 100% accurate.

I will make a prediction: since I sent Casey Quinlan a copy of my "Freeway Man" article, we will now find that Ed remembers the traffic jam on the highway, manages to account for it somehow, but will be at a loss to explain how he ran by so many cops without getting stopped or without seeing them (or will say that none were there or had already left behind the motorcade).

For those of you still debating the details to Ed Hoffman's bogus story, read the article and if you can document any contention - especially relative to the traffic jam - I'm sure we can figure out some appropriate penalty.

It's sad that the story has to be perpetuated through the sale of another "authorized" book, and scary that anyone claiming the mantle of "researcher" would pretend that an already complete and thorough account can somehow be added to. It will be interesting to see what shortcomings Ed finds in Eyewitness now that it is no longer the "definitive" version of the story. Worst is that there are "versions," and we must wonder when they'll cease coming into being.

I'll read it when it reaches the half-priced book outlets.

I'd say "I'll see you at the conference," but I fear I'd be thrown out on my ear, definitely PNG.

;)

Thank you Jack.

Possibly (considering the sun), near the third collonnade from the west on the NK, there is a shadow that indcates there may have been a sizeable elevated pile pf something (see 'Shot from the North' topic) ( stabilised analysis of top right corner of Nix).

As I've said before Duke, a fantastic in depth article which everyone should read BEFORE they buy the Hoffman book.

Maybe Bill should read it and then back off. You should get a Lancer award for it muttley.gif

Duncan MacRae

Bell background stabilized.

Should Ed or Officer Murphy appear on the Stemmon's (I believe) overpass?

If so, where would they be in Bell?

chris

As I've said before Duke, a fantastic in depth article which everyone should read BEFORE they buy the Hoffman book.

Maybe Bill should read it and then back off. You should get a Lancer award for it muttley.gif

It'll be a cold, cold day, I'm quite sure.

Bell background stabilized.

Should Ed or Officer Murphy appear on the Stemmon's (I believe) overpass?

If so, where would they be in Bell?

Looks good ... only wish my eyes were better! Can you email me stills in something I can magnify? Judging from the sizes of the vehicles on Stemmons, I'm not quite certain that you'd be able to see individual people (you can't see anyone in a car, for example). There is no question that traffic was stopped before the motorcade reached the highway proper, and it's still moving in this clip, the motorcycles from the south (left) not yet appearing on the image.

I estimate Murphy's position to be in the vicinity of the highway signs in front of the peaked roof to the left of the aqua-colored tower. Ed's supposed location would be in the area around the two lead cars at the very beginning of this clip (hold the slide bar all the way to the left to see where I mean, it's not easy to see in motion).

Duke,

The film is from Groden's version. Anyone can play the non-stabilized version for comparison's.

I set it at 18 FPS and changed the aspect ratio for a more pleasing view.

If you arrow through the stabilized version frame by frame, and notice the car movement in the background, in each frame, the car's move in equal distance in relation to the previous

frame.

No I did not doctor the Bell film.

I made the movement of cars and the background a little easier on the eyes.

Use movie inspector within Quicktime to give you some of this technical information.

chris

Thanks, Chris. I deleted the previous posts because they were not only dupes, but incomplete dupes. My "reply" screen started clicking like mad and then left me with a box full of unsaved text and code that I had to recover. I'd had no idea they had actually posted. I will post the completed version later. It is, in keeping with my usual wont, much more involved. Sorry for any confusion.