Q & A with James Files & Pamela Ray

Pamela Ray

to

pamela11@flex.com,

dank@xs4all.nl

date Nov 17, 2008 12:27 PM

mailed-by gmx.de

Hi Pamela, Hi Wim,

for the sake of your political responsibility to mankind as a whole you should distance yourself from personal disinclination and the games a conflicted, wounded soul in an inhuman prison is playing with you, and cooperate alltogether in a decent way, abolishing all harsh words out of anger and intentions to overdo the other. You should visit each other and talk honestly about your real wishes and best form of future publishing together, reaching the maximum for the truth and credibility.

Therefore some questions for the interview might help, I wrote some of them in June already to you Wim, refering to your book, but they might be still relevant for you as well, Pamela:

1. Why did the CIA allow James Files’ confessions to be made and to be published at all?

2. If James Files would come out of prison, what would happen to him?

3. What does the “US-Marshall-detainer” really mean for him?

4. For the ordinaray, unexperienced reader in this respect it is hard to understand how the cover-up after Dealey Plaza could work so well while there are so many paticipants.

5. Are there persons involved into the assassination, James Files did not name in the 2003 confession, because they were still alive, but are not alive anymore and could be named by him now?

6. What did Chauncy Holt forget to say?

7. What does Jimmy Files mean by reaching “immunity” first in his letters to Joe West and Bob Vernon? I mean, would a man like James Files ever have reached a real immunity? By whom? Who could guarantee?

8. Why did Chancey Holt die so short after his testimony?

9. What did Marshall Caifano, Richard Cain, Luis Posada, Cesar Diosdado, Charles Harrelson where on Nov 22nd 1963?.”?

10. On the website theconspiracyzone1.blogspot.com/2007/11/part-... there is a drawn picture http://bp1.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/RyvQ_i...les+closeup.gif which wants to show Dealey Plaza top view and the location of the hitmen and the moving direction of the bullets. It says that the man behind the picket fence would have gone to the west and not to the TSBD after the shot. Is that allegation right?

11. Is it really possible that the hits into Kennedy’s throat and in the back did not go through the body? Were these low velocity rifles?

12. Where was Nicoletti’s exact position in the Dal-Tex? And the position of all the other shooters.

13. The very long way Files had to walk from the fence to his car into all these people and then Nicoletti and Roselli waiting for Files ... this sounds very improbable. What would Nicoletti and Roselli have done, if Files would have been stopped or not have come back?

14. Too few transparancy about Nicoletti's and Roselli's way back from their shooting position to the car. Also the curious fact that Zapruder had so many connections to the Dal-Tex and was standing so close to Files.

15. Could it be possible that Files is on Zapruder’s film?

16. Is an unfaked original of the Zapruder film still existing? And a place in the internet where you can see all frames?

17. Any chance to get the name of the two men close to Files at the picket fence, who stopped the police man with their IDs? Is that police man still alive?

18. The testimony of Malcom Summers having seen James Files is too important to leave it between the lines on page XYZ. It should be placed closer to the beginning in your book.

19. In the "Bell Movie" of the assassination you can see for a second a person walking from grassy knowl towards the schoolbook house. Could that be Files?

20. Is somebody trying to get the exhuming of Kennedy’s body now again? Does the Kennedy family help or show interest in your work? Why is there no big sponsor for Pamela?

21. Who actually paid the hitmen? The mob or the CIA or both?

22. All the descriptions of how the body of Kennedy was exchanged from one coffin to the other are still a little confusing to me. This should be told in exact pictures with arrows so that even me is getting it finally.

23. Didn’t James Files realize or consider, that this assassination on 22nd NOV 63 was a little different from others, it was the PRESIDENT? Didn’t he feel any scrupulous or being scared about the aftermath?

24. Wasn’t Files aware that Nicoletti was exploiting a young man’s loyalty to a maximum degree?

25. Telling a little more about Papa Bush’s role in maintaining group 40? A little more about Eugene Hale Bradings biography and connections to the Texas oil men? Leads to Bush?

26. In one chapter you write: “Remember how CIA drug smuggler and Iran-Contra operative Barry Seal was gunned down? If you believe his lawyer, Seal was in direct contact with George Bush. And the personal telephone number of George H. W. Bush was found in the trunk of Seal's car. (Proof?) They blamed his murder on the Medellin cartel, but he was scheduled to testify and there were a lot of rumors he had a video tape featuring Jeb and George W. Bush."

27. James Files speaks about Bush as his “second controller”. Did he really meet Bush some time in the early sixties or getsome order which he knows was from Bush?

28. Any comment from you to the chances that James Files might change his mind about helping the FBI in solving other murder-cases some time?

29. Oswald said to his girlfriend: “If I stay it will be one less bullet aimed at Kennedy!” Any proof for that?

30. Are there any photos Files made of Oswald in 1993? At one chapter you write that Joe West would have had more photos. Where are they now? Does Files have the pictures still, his uncle developed?

31. Who let the records of Oswald’s interrogation disappear?

32. Files transported weopons with Oswald in a dirty green pickup truck. When exactly? Where? Purpose?

33. George Collura = Wolfman, killed by who?

34. John Grady, a “historian of the 82nd Airborne”. What does that mean? What’s his profession and interest in the Kennedy-thing and military?

35. In the interview: when you show a photo to Files and tell that this would be 50 Seconds after the shots and asking Files whether this could be him. Why should Files stand on the fence for 50 seconds after the shots?

36. Are the ones who gave the orders for James Files’ killings protecting Files now as somewhat of a thankfulness in the unoutspoken secret order? Is there any protecting hand above Files despite all the trys to kill him?

37. It’s amazing that a group of 40 can do so many harmful things that it even changes the political landscape of whole Middle and South America. But nevertheless after all these years they did not achieve to kill Castro. I don’t have the knowledge to answer why.

38. The torture episode of Files: FBI-people not reckognizing that their victim is not dead? Didn't they watch him breath while driving him around? Was Zack Shelton deaf?

39. What does Jimmy mean by “Back East”and “MPI” in his letter to Bob? Who is “Don”?

40. Where are the letters from Bob to Jimmy?

41. Chapter: Bob Vernon: “I meet the assassin” : “Barry and I drove away ...” who is Barry Adelmann? What’s his role?

42. Some more proofs that the Remigton Fireball was in fact a delivered prototype in 1963 already? Where could this weapon really be now?

O cross my fingers that James Files is giving as much truth to the public as possible, that everybody is reckognizing that nobody possesses the truth nor is it the main goal to make money with it.

Have a good day,

Christoph

to Christoph Messner <Christoph.Hans.Messner@gmx.de>

date Nov 17, 2008 6:42 PM

subject Re:

mailed-by flex.com

Hi Christoph,

Wow. This is some list of questions! Did I mention the length of the interview would be about 30 minutes?

Hey it's okay since I can answer most of these without asking James Files. I'll make sure I post the answers with the other Q & A's.

James Files is not playing a game from prison. James Files has kept his word and basically, Dankbaar did not keep his and proceeded to sabotage our publishing efforts at every turn. Maybe an apology and restitution would go a long way in mending the fences.

All I'm asking for is no more interference at the publisher with To Kill A Country and Interview with History in exchange for signing off all debt and my 25% rights in the Ray/Dankbaar Joint Venture Revenue Sharing Agreement involving the 2003 footage Dankbaar wouldn't have AT ALL if it wasn't for me and James Files ONLY doing it under the impression that it would help our book get published in 2004. Yes, this would be a good start.

In the meantime, while not holding my breath, I will continue to collect, post and publish information until my time on earth is up. Why is it that out of all the thousands of books written on the JFK assassination, the ones I published with James Files come under the suspicion of "doing it only for profit?" James Files trusted ONLY me to tell the public the truth regarding his role in history and that is why he asked me to write with him. He obviously never trusted Bob or Wim to do the job right or he would have asked them...don't you think? Wim never had our permission to publish our letters and all our hard work in his plagiarized version of the story. Don't forget, it takes a long time to get letters in to him, transcribing phone calls is tedious to say the least and you get the picture.

Peace and Aloha,

Pamela

Hi Pamela,

I have a couple questions:

1. What was his escape route after the shooting, did he have phoney SS agents for his getaway?

2. Was he wearing a DPD uniform as depicted in badgeman photos.

3. When he took the shot, did he see the 3 people on the steps and did he fire left or right of them?

4. Will he be willing to take another polygraph test - and be tested by 3 different polygraphs?

5. Was Gordon Arnold in the vicinity?

Thanks Pamela

Edited by Wade Rhodes

Hi Pamela,

I have a couple questions:

1. What was his escape route after the shooting, did he have phoney SS agents for his getaway?

2. Was he wearing a DPD uniform as depicted in badgeman photos.

3. When he took the shot, did he see the 3 people on the steps and did he fire left or right of them?

4. Will he be willing to take another polygraph test - and be tested by 3 different polygraphs?

5. Was Gordon Arnold in the vicinity?

Thanks Pamela

Wade,

Thanks for the questions. I already know most of what his answers would be to these questions. Where I'm not sure I will ask him. I have been interviewing him directly and indirectly in our letters and phone calls for the last 10 years. I'll post the answers next week when I compile everything.

Thanks again.

Pamela

I have tried to figure out a few questions for Jimmy maybe something that no one has asked him.

Long time I have not written to him directly so what can I ask that is something needed right now at this time in our history.

How many people were with you the day of 11 22?

Why was Oswald picked to be the patsy?

What did he do wrong for that pick?

How long did Oswald be into the plans of hid being the patsy?

I did read a letter that was in the desk of Hoover and sort of kept there of Oswald letter to ask to come back into the country from Russia and Connelly was in that letter. SO, it seems he was set up way back even at that time. Have anything to add to that question.

NOw, today

How do you say and how much do you say 9 11 might be tied into facts from the past? Cover up?

Jimmy I do hope you can help me out especailly on the last question. That one is highly important.

Nice to write open to you Jimmy and hope you feel better soon.

Thank you Pam

Can you please pass these questions over to Jimmy. I would appreciate this very much.

Pamela Ray James Files Q & A

November 22, 2008

Who was his commander in Laos?

Col. Fletcher Prouty was the one basically in charge in Laos. James Files had a hard time remembering his direct commanding officer, but he said if he had to guess it would be Capt. Hayford, or Hillford. He didn’t really want me to put the name out there since he can’t prove anything and he doesn’t want to be accused of saying the wrong name.

I also asked him if Ted Shackley was in any supervisory position at that time and he said no. He said Shackley was stationed in Saigon, not Laos, and Shackley had recommended Sutton/Files to David Phillips for work with the CIA. During the time frame 1959-1960 Files did not personally know Ted Shackley. He met Shackley later on but David Phillips is the one who checked him out of the Maywood Illinois Hospital where he had been placed for psychiatric evaluation after the court-martial incident from Laos. We talked more about Shackley, Tom Ridge and Operation Phoenix but this information concerns Vietnam in the 1960’s long after Laos and the JFK assassination in 1963.

While at Fort Bragg, what special training or lessons did he receive prior to deploying to Laos?

Prior to President Kennedy allowing the use of the Green Beret in 1961-62, Files said at the time, in 1959, the group was called Airborne Rangers. He said he learned special techniques for mechanical ambushes, combat, weapons and basically training the locals how to use them in different situations. He said it was done at a place called “Smoke Bomb Hill” there at Ft. Bragg. While commenting, I couldn’t understand a certain word Files said but it was followed with the word “reservation.”

He also said from Ft. Bragg he was shipped first to Colorado, then California, and off to Laos. He thinks the date was July 10, 1959.

When he left Fort Bragg for Laos in the summer of 1959, what was the mission's operational code name?

Operation Mobile White Star.

When did he redeploy back to the States from Laos?

James Files said he came back from Laos in 1960.

James Files was mentioning he recently saw the TV special Inside the Target Car and one thing stuck out in his mind while watching it. He said some of the pictures of Dealey Plaza seemed to have very few people and he clearly remembers people standing shoulder to shoulder before the motorcade came by. He thinks the Zapruder film has been tampered with and some of the people, which were in the plaza near where he was located, have been edited out. He said some of the footage showing the car coming down Elm Street making the turn off Houston had lots of people standing on the side of the street and that is how he remembers it. Does anyone know if the Zapruder film was altered in regards to the by-standers, not just the footage of JFK getting hit? Files thinks there should be a lot more people represented in the film and photos in Dealey Plaza’s grassy areas getting on the ground to avoid getting caught in any crossfire. What do the photo experts have to say?

James Files was mentioning he recently saw the TV special Inside the Target Car and one thing stuck out in his mind while watching it. He said some of the pictures of Dealey Plaza seemed to have very few people and he clearly remembers people standing shoulder to shoulder before the motorcade came by. He thinks the Zapruder film has been tampered with and some of the people, which were in the plaza near where he was located, have been edited out. He said some of the footage showing the car coming down Elm Street making the turn off Houston had lots of people standing on the side of the street and that is how he remembers it. Does anyone know if the Zapruder film was altered in regards to the by-standers, not just the footage of JFK getting hit? Files thinks there should be a lot more people represented in the film and photos in Dealey Plaza’s grassy areas getting on the ground to avoid getting caught in any crossfire. What do the photo experts have to say?

LOL Nice attempt to get a few more members on board, are you not getting the response you expected?

LOL Nice attempt to get a few more members on board, are you not getting the response you expected?

Cannot speak for others, but I am laughing relatively loud and often!

==================================================================

Post #23

Pamela Ray James Files Q & A

November 22, 2008

Who was his commander in Laos?

Col. Fletcher Prouty was the one basically in charge in Laos. James Files had a hard time remembering his direct commanding officer, but he said if he had to guess it would be Capt. Hayford, or Hillford. He didn’t really want me to put the name out there since he can’t prove anything and he doesn’t want to be accused of saying the wrong name.

I also asked him if Ted Shackley was in any supervisory position at that time and he said no. He said Shackley was stationed in Saigon, not Laos, and Shackley had recommended Sutton/Files to David Phillips for work with the CIA. During the time frame 1959-1960 Files did not personally know Ted Shackley. He met Shackley later on but David Phillips is the one who checked him out of the Maywood Illinois Hospital where he had been placed for psychiatric evaluation after the court-martial incident from Laos. We talked more about Shackley, Tom Ridge and Operation Phoenix but this information concerns Vietnam in the 1960’s long after Laos and the JFK assassination in 1963.

While at Fort Bragg, what special training or lessons did he receive prior to deploying to Laos?

Prior to President Kennedy allowing the use of the Green Beret in 1961-62, Files said at the time, in 1959, the group was called Airborne Rangers. He said he learned special techniques for mechanical ambushes, combat, weapons and basically training the locals how to use them in different situations. He said it was done at a place called “Smoke Bomb Hill” there at Ft. Bragg. While commenting, I couldn’t understand a certain word Files said but it was followed with the word “reservation.”

He also said from Ft. Bragg he was shipped first to Colorado, then California, and off to Laos. He thinks the date was July 10, 1959.

When he left Fort Bragg for Laos in the summer of 1959, what was the mission's operational code name?

Operation Mobile White Star.

When did he redeploy back to the States from Laos?

James Files said he came back from Laos in 1960.

Cannot speak for others, but I am laughing relatively loud and often!

1. "White Star" was not the original name for the project as implemented in 1959. It was called "HOTFOOT", and anyone who participated in it would have known so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_White_Star

White Star began in 1959 as "Operation Hotfoot" with the deployment of 107 United States Army Special Forces soldiers (Green Berets) of the 77th Special Forces Group —later named the 7th SFG in May 1960—under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Arthur D. "Bull" Simons.

2. Just as anyone who has ever met the man himself, would never forget the legendary Colonel Bull Simons, who was the Commander of the first SF Teams sent in on Operation Hotfoot, as well as Commander of the Son Tay Prison Raid Team.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_D._Simons

http://www.specialoperations.com/History/C...tar/Default.htm

LTC "Bull" Simons was the Group I commander of the first group inserted in July 1959, then called "Hotfoot", and remained for the next group (II) in Dec 59 to June of 60 when he was replaced by LTC Magnus L. Smith. In November 1960, Group IV took over, commanded by LTC John "Shark" Little, and on 28Jan61 it was augmented with a 12-man Psywar team under LTC Chuck Murray.

In April of 1961, Group V replaced Group IV and was renamed "White Star". In October of 1961 LTC Bull Simons took command again.

3. Anyone see the name of "Files" and/or Sutton here?

http://www.angelfire.com/home/laoslist/listtoc.html

4. The "Green Beret" was worn by Special Forces assigned and qualified personell long prior to JFK having been elected President. However, it was a completely "unauthorized" piece of headgear.

JFK merely made the beret the officially sanctioned and authorized headgear for all US Special Forces personnel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Force...ed_States_Army)

5. James Files in his highly imaginary mission may have gone to Colorado from Bragg. However, Colonel Simons and the true Hotfoot/White Star team went to Okinawa where they were held until final approval for entry into Laos was gained.

===================================

A website for true Special Forces qualified personnel and/or anyone who desires to learn about them:

http://www.sfalx.com/

===================================

A website for the "wannabe's" and their wonderful tales:

http://www.macvsog.cc/wannabe_bullxxxx_contest.htm

====================================

A website for those who believe the "Files" BS:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasyland

====================================

For those who actually care, there are many of the original "Hotfoot" Team members living, and, not unlike the Son Tay Raider Team, they have a tendency to get really "P.O.'ed" when some "wannabe" goes around claiming to have been a member of their elite experience.

• 8 months later...
OH MY GOD TOM...COULD ALL THIS POSSIBLY MEAN (GASP) THAT FILES IS MISLEADING US A LITTLE!!!!

I am convinced there was a grassy knoll shooter, but his name wasn't James Files. Her is a very informative new site on the whole story, despite the Dankbaar-bashing:

http://www.jamesfilesfraud.com/dankbaarvsbartell

Point 8 is very convincing that Files is a xxxx.

Quote:

STATEMENT 8

And Files also claims that just before shooting Kennedy he took off the scope so he could use it to look around at the people in the area. Then put the scope back on the gun to fire the fatal shot that killed Kennedy.

THE TRUTH:

Dankbaar and Files love to tell anyone who will listen, that James Files is a military/mob weapons expert and assassin. But even a gun novice knows that after calibrating a gun with a scope you do not take the scope off the weapon before a hunt, shooting competition or shooting the President of the United States, to "look around".

Close quote.

Hahahahaha----Here is Files "de-calibrating" his gun minutes prior to the shooting...

KK