The Education Forum

Tech puts JFK conspiracy theories to rest

Pamela Ray

This link was recently sent to me in email

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27705829/

JFK assassination still in the news 45 years later; the same cover-up agenda marches on.

Learn more true history at http://jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com/

Edited by Pamela Ray

JFK assassination still in the news 45 years later; the same cover-up agenda marches on.

Indeed. Here we go again. This reference is to "JFK: the Target Car" which I was involved in developing when it was just a 'test' being performed, not, magically, an 'investigation' 'commissioned' by the Discovery Channel. I guess we should then call it the "Mack Commission". :o

The news preview for the show was on NBC on Thursday; this news article is on MSNBC. It has also been spawned to a number of internet news-type sites. We can watch the ongoing coverup at work by observing the process that is taking place with this lame old propaganda.

• 1 month later...

Hello Pamela,

Recently I have been emailing Gary Mack again at the 6th floor museum. We seem to have many disagreements and there are many important questions he can't answer but at least he has agreed with me to call for the opening of all the still secret files on the JFK case.

I asked him about the "target Car" program that I saw. And I don't think it is fair to pull a stunt like that without also seeing the blood splatter from a shot from the knoll, and East of the bridge where witnesses including Jean Hill saw something, police immediately radioed to search that area. Also the storm drain. And since one of the 3 empty shells found had a dent on the mouth it was not in shape to even fire meaning that those shells could only fire 2 shots at the most... which explains why an agent told me on Sunday on a shadow tour bus back to LA from Texas that there was a meeting with Hoover and they decided it was not the Cubans but that a test on Kennedy's security went bad... a cover story at the time before Oswald was silenced and this agent might have even believed it and a decoy in the sixth floor window, since 2 men were up there probably fired 2 shots that missed on purpose as a test and left a dented shell to prove it was a test if it did go badly like it did. Anyway before we think we know all the answers and I certainly don't we need to call on president Obama to release all the files because the whole world will not trust him if he keeps the cover-up.

When I asked Gary Mack why they did not test the same thing for a shot coming from an open Dal/Tex window his explanation was that Weisberg had already talked to people up there and they said nothing happened.... as if after the FBI was intimidating witnesses and Johnson gave the instructions to find Oswald the lone shooter, any employee would want to stick their neck out and still keep their job.

Also the bullet or bullets probably 2 that hit JFK's head were exploding bullets or bullet that left many tiny fragments in JFK's scull on the ex-rays that lit up like stars in the night which would be impossible with a standard metal jacket bullet like the magic bullet.

A shooter set back in a window in the Dal/Tex with a silencer and or a loud radio in line with the sixth floor book building window would keep any shots from being heard anyway and since Oswald was a patsy that would be arranged easily.... now the Blood splatter beside the motorcycle cops also hit the windshield of the follow up car. All the medical evidence contradicts the magic bullet theory including the fact that the wound in JFK's back did not exit at all according to the testimony of FBI Sibert and O'neal who watched the autopsy.

Maybe Files is right but that program "Target Car" was a stunt that left out a million contradictions and it also claims that most of the blood splatter went to the front but I have not seen any evidence of that yet just them saying so.

Yes the coverup is still on with more stunts in place of opening all the hidden files and a new investigation of the cover-up.

The more I see of the coverup the more I want to keep goin.

Edited by Jim Glover

we need to call on president Obama to release all the files because the whole world will not trust him if he keeps the cover-up.

Obama is already covering up something as petty as his chief of staff's phone conversations with Governor What' His Name of Illinois. Before he even takes office he's proving himself to be your typical stonewall-it establishment politician. (Is he afraid he might lose the election? Oh, wait, that's over, I guess it's time now to worry about reelection in 2012.) If Obama does anything about the JFK cover-up, it will be to keep the cover-up going.

Ron, without commenting on Obama's ties to the Illinois governor, I think you're right about one thing: Obama's not going to blow the lid off the JFK assassination coverup. To do so would be a death sentence; to leave it alone, his political and personal life pretty much goes on.

And I don't see many non-jihadists signing up for martyr duty these days.

Ron, without commenting on Obama's ties to the Illinois governor, I think you're right about one thing: Obama's not going to blow the lid off the JFK assassination coverup. To do so would be a death sentence; to leave it alone, his political and personal life pretty much goes on.

And I don't see many non-jihadists signing up for martyr duty these days.

Ron and Mark,

Maybe you are right about Obama, but I will not give up anyway till I am gone.

we need to call on president Obama to release all the files because the whole world will not trust him if he keeps the cover-up.

Obama is already covering up something as petty as his chief of staff's phone conversations with Governor What' His Name of Illinois. Before he even takes office he's proving himself to be your typical stonewall-it establishment politician. (Is he afraid he might lose the election? Oh, wait, that's over, I guess it's time now to worry about reelection in 2012.) If Obama does anything about the JFK cover-up, it will be to keep the cover-up going.

Ron Ecker for President!

Ron Ecker for President!

OK but I will continue the fight with or without you.

As I just wrote.

THOUGHTS ON THE SO-CALLED "WAR OF IDEAS"

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2008/12/21

Frisbie Einstein December 22nd, 2008 3:41 am

According to Adolph Hitler, a simple message delivered repeatedly will be believed eventually. I think the message of "all our problems are someone else's fault" has a strong basic appeal. I could be that the more false this message is, the stronger its appeal. This is the Big Lie.

The Big Lie is back in the USA. Everything is the fault of the liberals, especially

Bill Clinton. The current financial crisis is the fault of Bill Clinton. The Big Lie.

How could anyone believe that, you say? Go to the beginning of this post and read it again.

Another lie is that the US can only do good. Any bad things are mistakes and exceptions. Even many liberals believe that.

-----------

Jim Glover December 22nd, 2008 9:58 am

Yes, And my simple test, to judge if Obama keeps the same mind set that has ruined our future is if he allows his administration to keep up the old propaganda terms of War on this and War on that because "war of or on Ideas" glorifies WAR.

When I sang outside the prison in Tampa a few years ago with fellow demonstrators fighting for freedom where we were demonstrating for the release of Sami Al Arian, I knew we were winning when I heard Rumsfield say the Day before.. "We are losing the propaganda War".

The Good fight is not a "War" and that is why we will win!

Edited by Jim Glover