The Education Forum

JFK Inside the Target Car - Why didn't they listen to me?

Pamela Brown

I just re-viewed ITTC for the article that I am writing on it about my experiences with the development of the show and have an insight into why there were blatant errors in the original version of the show (there are errors throughout the show, this is not to question tht) -- they did not care whether there were errors because they were following a script that ended up with the tests being staged. Thus, whatever position JFK and JBC were shown in in the reenactment was irrelevant, as was the dating of the SS photos.

What they tried to 'prove' was that those behind the film - really behind the film - are still very much in control of the propaganda about what happened that day - and determined to keep it that way - evidence, witnesses, facts, physics, etc. be damned. They have the money and the power....but we have the truth - something they don't even care about.
Edited by Denis Pointing

• 2 months later...
Bill, might I suggest a possible reason why the Sixth Floor Museum and thus Mr. Mack would seem to have a vested interest in the "Oswald-did-it" scenario. There are tourist dollars at stake here. If the TSBD was NOT the source of the shots that killed Kennedy and wounded Connally, then the value of the building as a tourist attraction is considerably less.

Mack didn't support the official version of events until he was hired by the Sixth Floor Museum.

In my book, that says it all.

Very good point. Market forces at work.

Message from Gary Mack:

Comments like yours and Gil's show appalling ignorance. The Museum would benefit dramatically if a conspiracy were proven, for its 330,000+ annual visitors would be asking for more information about what happened.

The Discovery test could have proven conspiracy, but since the tests conclusively showed the fatal shot came from behind, not from the knoll, that's what we reported.

John: Next time you speak with Mr. Mack, ask him how many conspiracy-based books are on sale at the Sixth Floor Museum.

What they tried to 'prove' was that those behind the film - really behind the film - are still very much in control of the propaganda about what happened that day - and determined to keep it that way - evidence, witnesses, facts, physics, etc. be damned. They have the money and the power....but we have the truth - something they don't even care about.

Possibly Peter, but it also seems to be the case that things may have turned full circle, it used to be that 'proof' of a conspiracy was news, now it seems that the compleate opposite is true. It may well be the case that 'the masses' are growing tired of conspiracies and actually want to have their faith in government reaffirmed. I'm afraid that we 'conspiracy buffs' may well be becoming dinosaurs.

This seems to be a result of over exposure, look at the documentary and internet programs over the last 20 years or so, conspiracy accusations are everywhere. And people seem to be growing tired of it, I can only speak for the U.K. in this of course. Over here people are recently becoming far more interested in documentaries that 'prove' certain conspiracies are false, where it used to be the opposite. Its a very real possibility that this over exposure may well have been created artificially for this very purpose, or is that far too paranoid?

Absolutely not paranoia, but the calls of birds, mocking. Though in the US I find it's mainly previous fence-sitters and would-be know-it-alls who regurgitate wisdom from the debunking docs. Yet there is the impact on children far removed from these events, or willing to be morally removed from more recent events.