The Education Forum

Gary Mack

Wim Dankbaar

Gary Mack's pal Dave Perry was part of Discovery channel production. He played the part of Kellerman. And low and behold, he has become friends with Bob Vernon! Quite a feat in view of Vernon's quotes below:

What matters is the truth, something Dave Perry has never approached nor is he near now. His limited knowledge of insurance investigations are no comparison to the over 250 years of combined FBI professional investigative expertise assembled by retired agent Shelton and his associates. Dave can’t carry their shoelaces, let alone walk on the same street with them.

I have never seen an investigative mind like Zack Shelton. He is phenomenal. He has a way after 28 years with the FBI; he has a way of getting to the facts. He is a no bones, no BS guy. He is straight out! He has not told me one thing that has been untrue, and I don't think he ever will! I trust Zack Shelton with my life! ... And you should too!

It appears that Mack and Perry made the Discovery Channel production for the flattering objective of discrediting James Files:

for the sake of the discussion, I ask you to agree with the Wim Dankbaar assertion that James Files was the “Grassy Knoll” assassin. Files indicates he killed Kennedy with a single shot from a Remington XP-100 prototype. However, it would appear after viewing the Discovery Channel’s JFK: Inside the Target Car experiments from the knoll shooter position, Mr. Files' story is flawed. It will be interesting to see how Mr. Dankbaar refutes the physical evidence provided by sharpshooter Michael Yardley. Two shots produced 1] a violent explosion and 2] a small entry wound on the right side and a massive exit wound on the left. As the Discovery Channel did it might behoove Mr. Dankbaar to provide his scientific video analysis to counter the Discovery Channel conclusion.

Dave Perry

November 15, 2008

And on Vernon's propaganda, I only have to counter with the facts, if I would deem it worthwile. In one lie, through the misuse of an 80 plus lady, he claims that Files never used the name Sutton. Strange that the 1958 yearbook of Proviso East Highschool lists him as "James Sutton". Even stranger that his later wife Faith got to know him under that name at age 16.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears that Mack and Perry made the Discovery Channel production for the flattering objective of discrediting James Files:

for the sake of the discussion, I ask you to agree with the Wim Dankbaar assertion that James Files was the “Grassy Knoll” assassin. Files indicates he killed Kennedy with a single shot from a Remington XP-100 prototype. However, it would appear after viewing the Discovery Channel’s JFK: Inside the Target Car experiments from the knoll shooter position, Mr. Files' story is flawed. It will be interesting to see how Mr. Dankbaar refutes the physical evidence provided by sharpshooter Michael Yardley. Two shots produced 1] a violent explosion and 2] a small entry wound on the right side and a massive exit wound on the left. As the Discovery Channel did it might behoove Mr. Dankbaar to provide his scientific video analysis to counter the Discovery Channel conclusion.

Dave Perry

November 15, 2008

I still see the propaganda machine is still rolling along ...

Wim, can you better explain to me how your comment above demonstrates that for one ... Mack and Perry made the Discovery program do anything ... and how was it that the results of the sharp shooter test was to target discrediting Files. The latter would mean that the results were known before the test was conducted.

What kind of a "researcher" posts his own fan mail. LOL Tell me Dankbaar, are you going to have that printed in this years xmas cards on top or below your photograph? ROTFL

More fanmail:

Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:09 PM

You are right to start a thread about him except I see others object to slander.

They don't see the big picture that it's not that we disagree about evidence etc.

Mack and the Sick Floor are deeper Deception. He represents all that is wrong with American values.

He represents all that is wrong with American values

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKdankbaar.htm

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/filestruth.htm

I cannot speak for others! However, in event that I desire a lecture on "American values", then it will be from a true american who preferably has served this country which has given us the freedoms and rights which are so openly taken for granted.

About the only "American Value" which it would appear that you have learned would be the good ole WC Fields concept:

"One has a moral obligation to take advantage of all suckers"

And, the great majority of us are fully aware of exactly how Bob Vernon sold you the "pig in a poke",

which by the way that New Orleans crowd excells at.

Personally, "TRUTH" has always been one of those values which I place as of importance, and considering that JFK was shot ONLY from shots fired from the sixth floor window of the TSDB, then for whatever his faults may be (if any), I will take Gary Mack and his understandings of the assassination as being far above the knowledge of the majority of all others.

To include any CT'er as well as McAdams and his following.

Tom :

Please correct me if I am wrong, but did you not also work with Bob Vernon for some months...??

You apparently did not buy the poke, but did you not still root around in it......??

Or was that perhaps, as one may say, to simply find out if there was any truth in the matter.......

but in the meantime they still did......

Whatever else this thread has done, it has drawn many out of the woodwork, and away perhaps from their on going work...which perhaps is extemeley pleasing to some......imo..... :blink:

B.......

1. Do I know Bob Vernon personally?----------------------------YES!

2. Have I personally ever met with Bob Vernon?---------------Yes, on two occassions!

3. Were my meetings with Bob Vernon in regards to the assassination of JFK?------YES!

4. Were these meetings with Bob Vernon in regards to the "Files" claims?----------NOPE!

5. What was the primary purpose of any meetings with Bob Vernon?-----To officially set the record straight as to exactly who and what Daniel Marvin, LTC, United States Army Quartermaster Supply Corps (retired) actually is and exactly how full of BS he also is.

6. Was this in association with any other associations to Daniel Marvin?-----YES! It was a result of my having previously provided considerable information to Alan Eaglesham in regards to Daniel Marvin's line of BS.

7. Was there any other discussion of any other subject? Yes! As a "credibililty card", Vernon was shown the US Secret Service Survey Plat which depicts the impact location of each of the three shots fired.

THATS ALL FOLKS!

Been to New Orleans far too many times to be taken in by the "bump & grind" or any of the other fabulous deals which are constantly being offered.

Hope that sets the record straight!

Tom

5. What was the primary purpose of any meetings with Bob Vernon?-----To officially set the record straight as to exactly who and what Daniel Marvin, LTC, United States Army Quartermaster Supply Corps (retired) actually is and exactly how full of BS he also is.

6. Was this in association with any other associations to Daniel Marvin?-----YES! It was a result of my having previously provided considerable information to Alan Eaglesham in regards to Daniel Marvin's line of BS.

Thanks for that Thomas H. Purvis. Now I know for sure who is the one full of BS!

Daniel Marvin is a member of this forum. Moderators? Don't tell me that I cannot call Gary Mack a xxxx for stating that the single bullet theory is possible, while allowing THP to call fellow members full of BS. Members that won a lawsuit against the Association of Special Forces for telling the truth at the cost of 200,000 USDollars!

Or do at least prove me wrong by pointing out that the single bullet theory IS possible!

Wim

[...]

THATS ALL FOLKS!

Been to New Orleans far too many times to be taken in by the "bump & grind" or any of the other fabulous deals which are constantly being offered.

Tom

rumor has it, Mr. Vernon has left Antioch, Ca. (putting it nicely), moved back to the New Orleans area (his stomping ground for ages). A little Louisiana due diligence reveals the breadth of Mr. Vernon and his Louisiana business/corporate dealings.

Edited by David G. Healy

[...]

THATS ALL FOLKS!

Tom

rumor has it, Mr. Vernon has left Antioch, Ca. (putting it nicely), moved back to the New Orleans area (his stomping ground for ages). A little Louisiana due diligence reveals the breadth of Mr. Vernon and his Louisiana business/corporate dealings.

Perhaps Bob left "post-haste" after the fiasco and failure of his New Orleans "style" enterprise in California.

Most probably looking for another sucker to sell something too.

Attributed to WC Fields.

[...]

THATS ALL FOLKS!

Tom

Perhaps Bob left "post-haste" after the fiasco and failure of his New Orleans "style" enterprise in California.

Most probably looking for another sucker to sell something too.

Attributed to WC Fields.

Agreed,

Bob Vernon is the P.T. Barnum of JFK assassination.

BK

What kind of a "researcher" posts his own fan mail. LOL Tell me Dankbaar, are you going to have that printed in this years xmas cards on top or below your photograph? ROTFL

More fanmail:

Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:09 PM

You are right to start a thread about him except I see others object to slander.

They don't see the big picture that it's not that we disagree about evidence etc.

Mack and the Sick Floor are deeper Deception. He represents all that is wrong with American values.

He represents all that is wrong with American values

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKdankbaar.htm

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/filestruth.htm

I cannot speak for others! However, in event that I desire a lecture on "American values", then it will be from a true american who preferably has served this country which has given us the freedoms and rights which are so openly taken for granted.

About the only "American Value" which it would appear that you have learned would be the good ole WC Fields concept:

And, the great majority of us are fully aware of exactly how Bob Vernon sold you the "pig in a poke",

which by the way that New Orleans crowd excells at.

Personally, "TRUTH" has always been one of those values which I place as of importance, and considering that JFK was shot ONLY from shots fired from the sixth floor window of the TSDB, then for whatever his faults may be (if any), I will take Gary Mack and his understandings of the assassination as being far above the knowledge of the majority of all others.

To include any CT'er as well as McAdams and his following.

Tom :

Please correct me if I am wrong, but did you not also work with Bob Vernon for some months...??

You apparently did not buy the poke, but did you not still root around in it......??

Or was that perhaps, as one may say, to simply find out if there was any truth in the matter.......

but in the meantime they still did......

Whatever else this thread has done, it has drawn many out of the woodwork, and away perhaps from their on going work...which perhaps is extemeley pleasing to some......imo..... :blink:

B.......

1. Do I know Bob Vernon personally?----------------------------YES!

2. Have I personally ever met with Bob Vernon?---------------Yes, on two occassions!

3. Were my meetings with Bob Vernon in regards to the assassination of JFK?------YES!

4. Were these meetings with Bob Vernon in regards to the "Files" claims?----------NOPE!

7. Was there any other discussion of any other subject? Yes! As a "credibililty card", Vernon was shown the US Secret Service Survey Plat which depicts the impact location of each of the three shots fired.

THATS ALL FOLKS!

Tom

Thanks Tom:

That is about it in general in the past with any in contact B.V......

B.......

Here's a definition of propaganda:

"To some speakers and writers, propaganda is an instrument of the devil. They look on the propagandist as a person who is deliberately trying to hoodwink us, who uses half-truths, who lies, who suppresses, conceals, and distorts the facts. According to this idea of the word, the propagandist plays us for suckers."

I say that applies to the Warren Commission (by the way they were all nice, civil and honoroble men, at least in the eyes of the public)

If a President takes a nation to war based on a lie, it is NOT irrelevant whether we agree or agreed with him. I will give Vincent Bugliosi a hand on that.

That is why I also find it significant to determine whether Gary Mack fits the above definition.

Wim

Yes- the hole Lone Nut stuff, (The greatest hoax ever perpetuated: Richard Nixon), one can put aside as 100 percent propaganda.

In 1936 Goebbels created a DEUTSCHE WOCHENSCHAU,(shown in cinemas prior to the movies) showing pics of the destroyed Spanish village GUERNICA. The speaker claimed: Guernica, a village destroyed by a gang of Bolsheviks.

The SBT and the Lone Nut story is the same Propaganda Trash and nothing more than the same Propaganda trash.

PS:

Another example:

Since 5. 45, we are shooting BACK. (Hitler on Sep. 1. 1939 at the Reichstag.)

There were no Bolsheviks destroying Guernica, there were no Poles shooting at german soldiers on September the 1. 1939, and there was no Oswald, or any Lone Nut shooting at JFK on Nov. 22.1963.

KK

"Propagandaminister" G. Mack (maybe a nice guy, note: Goebbels was a charming man... and womanizer LOL)...gives no information...he provides what he provides: PROPAGANDA.

Isn`it?

KK

Goebbels was a racist low life. IMO, comparing these two people is extreme and inappropriate.

I never said, Mack is a racist. I claim: Macks and Goebbels skills of history- falsification are very subtle and bold.

That is rather a commendation for Gary Mack...

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

• 4 years later...
Guest Tom Scully

Gary Mack is undoubtedly the most knowledgeable researcher on this forum, arguable in the world. Because he only deals in facts and not wild theory and exposes poor research and outright lies he has naturally made many enemies. Wim, dont kid yourself, if Gary ever went head to head with you he would pull your James Files nonsense to pieces. Just hope he never takes you up on your offer.

P.S. Can you and Pam keep your mud slinging to yourselves, no one here is really interested.

I suppose "on this forum" can be interpreted in a number of ways.....

Information received from David Von Pein. Permission granted to me by Gary Mack to post on the Education Forum.

Email:

I am continually astonished at how little the .......

..........remain completely ignorant of their existence. Amazing!

Gary Mack

The answer to that is simple Jack. No one posted on behalf of David Von Pein.

I received information from him that Gary Mack had important information.

I asked for permission to post Gary Mack's important information, from Gary Mack.

I then posted all by myself, on behalf of myself, and for no one else.

Duncan