The Education Forum

Hillary Clinton and her promised pledges

It has been a while that Hillary was on the path of her campaign.

During that time many past, present and I am sure into the future candidates will at one time or another give a pledge VOTE FOR ME and I WILL DO THIS FOR YOU.

This is not unusual.

However, this year was a bit of an eye opener for me.

Hillary did promise if you vote for me I will Release out information on JFK and she gave two numbers of the info. I am sorry I do not remember the numbers but she did state she promised it will be released.

The point is she did NAME the numbers and without hesitation.

FOR ME this was a pang of fury and then into some common sense. WHY would you do that and or should promise this out to the public release when I am told Bill Clinton wanted ALL info to be released to the public and nothing more to ever hide in this topic of JFK and have them moved into archives in DC? YES there is data moved from FBI and from other areas and that is FINE, they did move them into the archives. I pulled ALL DATA STILL NOT RELEASED when I was there. There is a whole lot more than just two numbers and be released IF and WHEN Hillary gets into office. Her promise was not enough.

On the day I was in NARA I did start to write down the numbers of each and then started to write IF it had any reason why they are not released on a paper. Finally, one of the men who pulled the data boxes out for me came up to my table and questioned me in a very solemn voice. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WALK OUT OF THE BUILDING WITH ANY DISCLOSED INFO? WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE THE PAPER FROM YOU ON THIS BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY OR AT THE DESK. I told (mans name I keep and remember who he is) I know but I am allowed to make copies of restrictive materials. He said YES but not that of covered up issue even though you write it down. I told him it is just the numbers. I am also counting how many of them are there and the reasons why they are still under cover up's. He said. OK that is fine but we have to take the paper when you leave. I told him that is fine.

Now I am not allowed to walk out with the numbers. There is far more than two for heaven sakes. Yet, I am not good at remembering even one number let alone more than a dozen. Here is Hillary whose spouse was to have them all released and she gives numbers out I PROMISE IF YOU VOTE FOR ME I WILL RELEASE THE TWO PAPERS. Well, heck she miles well never promised it to start with. IT is not enough.

I lost those numbers before I walked out the door, all I had to do was get up and go to the water fountain outside and when I came back it was gone. GONE FOREVER.

I know this sort of sticks in my gut the why's on this and also I know she promised one more thing? She promised something more personal to me she would clear up add the two and I got why does she count me as so important to wing over. This was just prior to Something Bill Clinton did to make me furious. I will not go into that since I put that over to the super delegates to bring Hillary down.

I know this is a steep subject. Just a fact. If anyone can shed light more let me know. I am open to any common sense answer any one can put out to me and for all of us.

I have to weigh something's out, think some issues over and right now I do need help YOUR HELP.

You have the right to know this information after all MOST of you have worked on JFK for years much longer and harder on it than me.

YES I turned Hillary bribe down. IT was just not enough to give me bait not even on a personal issue of my own. However, I think if Hillary can take care of that any Pres. to be can take care of it as well. Also know if and when it is done it will help many people out financially IF AND WHEN THEY DO THIS.

Never guess where the other issues comes from though. TRY TEXAS Yeah and found out some facts on credit cards where most come to and lead from is TEXAS. Yeah. it is bill factors. If they would ease up on amounts of what they charge on the charge and added extra fees compounded on compound then a person like me and most would pay the darn bill off and get ride of it and be into better finances.

OK

Enough said bribes pay off cover up's it adds up. I am open for anything you wish to say on promises that should have been done when it was ordered to be released to start with..

====================

Hillary is up to go into Sec. of State. with many questions.

Kissinger said yes to and for her.

Others have as well.

Yet, she is a not in yet.

Now Bill Clinton pleads for her.

I wrote on this issue as a of POSITIVE note with a condition which I will not name here on this forum

I guess she got a NO on that. I do not hate Hillary but have to say somethings are more here than what we know. Even me.

I worry of what hangs over her head from any of the past that even on this position can cause a problem in the office? Perhaps it is just that.

Maybe I am the leak they talk about. Perhaps. I do not know.

This government is run FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE and OBama wishes it more even WITH the people. I see that and that is his change. Yet, we have a lot of the past office the same and have to be. I see why on that. FOR JUSTICE TO START TO SET IN. OK

Bottom line is I think you have the RIGHT TO KNOW facts on JFK and what she did state. What I am about is just that THE RIGHTS OF ALL OF US TO KNOW INFO THE GOV> KEEPS TO ITSELF and in a patch up job. TO COVER THE GUILTY is why.

I'd almost forgotten how incomprehensible your posts inevitably are. But, in their own way, I guess they're entertaining.

I'd almost forgotten how incomprehensible your posts inevitably are. But, in their own way, I guess they're entertaining.

Sorry this is a hard issue more than you know I never thought it to be anythnig of entertaining ever.

I just wanted an answer something of structure. I mean what are thoughts of a controlled conspiracy. I guess hard for anyone to comprehend, even myself? CONTROL Conspiracy in JFK issues and WATERGATE.

I went to a book from Nixon done by Monica Crawley. I went to page 313 in the book titled Nixon in Winter. What to do? this is what I am looking for. An Answer from a learned experienced person.

This is what I came up as a quote from NIXON on the subject of HIllary.

Clinton and Hillary are guilty of obstruction of justice, Maybe more. Period., he said on April 13, after watching the evening news. "Our people, must not be afraid to grab this thing and shake all of the evidence loose. Watergate was wrong: Whitewater is wrong. I paid the price, Clinton should pay the price. Our people shouldn't let this issue go down. They mustn't let it sink."

what I notice in this stricking is OUR PEOPLE and in other parts Richard Nixon says MY TEAM WHERE IS MY TEAM.

I am weighing something out that I probably should not weigh out on a forum. Hard to choose and yet the answer is right there. From one whom I have over and over claimed to be so set up. Things in this book show that too. Yet, he paid the price for a set up done to him which comes out in the very next pages. No matter what he would have done it would have happened. He could not have stopped it.

Baggage is where FINALLY I asked Hillary over to Ed Rendell this question< "please Hillary tell it what happened and clear yourself." She would not. Over and over again Ed Rendell said I think HIllary is good for the job of Pres. I said over and over again back to him in email NO she did not do anything for Watergate when I sent a letter to the White house and asked to go to Nixon's daughters. A man from the White House told me to send it in care of Bill Clinton and they will mail it over. THEY DID. Yet, I said enough in that letter to help bring out facts on Watergate. There is so much even when Deep Throut was named NOTHING happened. Hillary Held two papers on Nixon and still refused to let it out. SHE FAILED on Watergate and she was in part of the Jud. Comm. on it and she was fried by them. She took two pages and still to this day refuses to let them out to the public. THIS IS A FACT ON THE WEB NOW PUT IN BY SOME WHO WERE DONE BY BAD DEALS and also the Kenneth Starr papers.

Yet if she was set up by Bush team why does she not say this? She pushed it off on a team. Left Wing Ithink she said once. NOt sure on this point any more. Yet she never came forward on facts from the past. She downed Nixon. Yet she claimed that Nixon should not be pardoned and should not have legal representives. OK then Nixon was set up then. Yet she will not let the papers out. She was called a xxxx by the Jud. Comm. team and fired.

She had a chance to prove her points and she did not do this.

This is what is bothering me.

It is on a tape on the web showing Hillary herself making faces and at a party speaking to Ron Paul. I think that is whom house she was at. Ed Rendell was there too. I saw him in a tape later on in You Tube.

I think Having HIllary back in the sceen in the White House might be a major mistake. I also do not think Obama named her to be in this position and someone else did. Just a feeling I have now.

Last night I did write email to Ed Rendell and did give my findings of what I placed on this thread info of what Richard Nixon stated about Hillary and Bill Clinton.

Today in the news Hillary is light and smiles and with a glow about her. She did not say to much except NO ONE IS HOLDING ME BACK. Now, I am not sure at this moment just what that means. I did hold her back and issues of her past held her back and also the number of declining Super delegates held her back. Now, no one does. Something is different but to what extent I am not sure.

I will redo more info over to Mr. Rendell this weekend for his Monday mail.

Things I realized last night is just not enough in what I did have to say to them and him to get things more pushed forward and out.

Now if Wim and or Pam read this thread of any care of what is going on here and just what this does mean. This is what it means.

The files of Tosh Plumlee come out into the open.

The Files of James Files comes out into the open more to be examined and noted.

The Files of William Cooper does come out into the open.

I have a feeling there is much more involved that comes out as well.

Also the papers that Was withheld of Nixon's that Hillary held.

Mr. Simkins if you read this thread please hold it.

I will have Mr. Rendell read it or I will paste it over if I can to his email I am not sure it will all go so I might have to used the http index and that means it does need to be up and running.

Hopefully this column out to the public might help. MAYBE, right now I am pulling straws as to what to say and do to help this whole issue come out into the open.

FOr sure it might only be right now Nixon's papers and what they had to give over. Again I did not get enough of a clue from HIllary to catch onto much.

Also have to say, until Obama does confirm her as Sec. of State anything can change and anything can go another way. As for the job I think Hillary can do I think Kissinger is right she will do fine at this job. Nixon also made a note in book she is good at many issues and she could do a good job. This I do not doubt either.

The only concern I have with HIllary is what Bush might hold on her and use up against her to sway her directions to a wrong manner.

As for wishing her luck, I sure do.

I will keep you posted if she says something that just might not make any sense to any of you. As for her holding her back that went a long way prior to now to keep her from her position.

The words of Nixon is to grab it and shake all of the evidence out. SO she must have done that today. I HOPE SO.

I have a feeling this is to easy right now. Just way to easy and there might be more evidence withheld than that. SO NOW I GO THE MILES DEEPER.

Oh God Please let me be right on more and can go out into the open. I have to hold that info until I say it see it happen and learn a great deal more. Keep this in your hopes and prayers please.

Evening news tonight on our local news

they announced this in this manner.

As for Hillary Clinton and Sec. to state

it is a done deal.

That is all that they stated. I was shocked it was to be after Thanksgiving.

For them to say DONE DEAL she agreed to the terms and gave out what was asked of her by Nixon to do.

This is my final points to this thread.

Unless something more developes.

I am also hanging my head here because on an earlier program they talked about the lecks that surround Hillary and her team and that there is so many of them.

What I hope is that What went on is fully aware by Obama. Now I can sort of settle down and rest.

This is my final points to this thread.

Unless something more developes.

Hillary, Nixon, Obama, JFK, red letters, super delegates, treason, murder...

No doubt something more will develop in the twilight zone shortly.

No doubt something more will develop in the twilight zone shortly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It already had been my feelings all ready towards the direction of Sarah Palin.

God I hope she does not win as VP for McCain and then should something happen to McCain this women runs this nation.

SCARY and that was my feelings.

Got better for her to go down when she answered an email from me ONLY ONE...... email not many just one.

I write in to Rachel Maddow and used her email and placed the email into a manner for not be the one to respond only some comments.

Sarch got it. Now for me that was a twilight zone as much as one could think.

I said OH MY GOD SHE IS ANSERING ME and LIKE THIS.

That is how she answers it.

My ring costs 35 dollars and I boutht it. One comment

I will have one more child and name it (a truck that clears the ice). What was that she said Zambodie or something like that. One more comment from her.

What the inside to that?

I said why is it no one goes to how Sarah does treat her children. She placed one into embarrassment on how she is expecting a child and unweb and yet she does not believe in abortion.

She also put a infant in a childs hands who is only six or seven years old HER OWN CHILD to young to carry and hold a baby walking down steps. The child started to run after she got down the steps and the baby's head was boucing around like a doll and she held the child like a doll. Sarah never corrected her daughter. This women should go to her home state and be a mom first then the hockey. She puts politics first then hockey then her kids and then pushed out of the way her husband.

SO that is how shr responded.

As for me being many to send emails to her NO WAY after her response.

Gee, what would she come up with next. She embarrassed her husband on the she bought the ring part.

To me that has to be the MOMENT OF TWILIGHT ZONE. Only can say with total relief she will not run this country. THANK GOD FOR THAT.

I sort of feel bad though is she really does name that next child a truck that clears the ice just to prove OK I AM a MOM to be in the making GIVE BIRTH that is and then the hockey. Nmae the kid that.

As for the contact of what they now call the so called contact of being down Hillary should go into office as Sec. of State. Quote from George Stefanosis this moring. He used his hand on to quoe the "so called contact".

I still have to keep my word of sending off to Ed Rendell for it to be more of accomplished.

As for Sarah I really should write in again and state to her only one email and NO I AM NOT A COWARD.

In fact she placed more strength in me to do what I am doing and that I am not that ditzy as her act. I think she pulled it down for a reason and I do think really she is underneath of it all a very smart gal with a great personhood about her. I DO THINK IT WAS A ACT on her part. I should thank this gal she did help Obama to win.

I would like to know why I can not get some of the answers like the last one from Cigdem Eksi it is saying Forbidden and I get this from time to time and can not read what is stated? Can anyone tell me why that is. I got the last one prior to that but not the very last post before my own. Yet I can write in.

If anyone knows why that is please let me know? They deleted it out or someone deleted it for them. I however did not delete anyone off the thread.

Duncan fast answer

It is about the election mostly and papers that have been a long tine waiting to get done and out. It is about a contact that is being and has now bent sent off to Ed Rendell Gov. Of PA.

I am trying to get Hillary to answer and apparently she has. She wants the positon but things of her past are a bit of a baggage as she herself stated she has to much of. TO get that cleared she has to prove herself cleared of it and bring out the papers she has been refusing to release.

This is what this thread is about. Not hard not complex only what they in the past made it out to be.

I found something from Nixon that is a basic order for Hillary to do the release and bring out the full

evidence.

Gee, I summed it up in a easy way. NOT BAD.

:clapping

Guest Stephen Turner
Duncan fast answer

It is about the election mostly and papers that have been a long tine waiting to get done and out. It is about a contact that is being and has now bent sent off to Ed Rendell Gov. Of PA.

I am trying to get Hillary to answer and apparently she has. She wants the positon but things of her past are a bit of a baggage as she herself stated she has to much of. TO get that cleared she has to prove herself cleared of it and bring out the papers she has been refusing to release.

This is what this thread is about. Not hard not complex only what they in the past made it out to be.

I found something from Nixon that is a basic order for Hillary to do the release and bring out the full

evidence.

Gee, I summed it up in a easy way. NOT BAD.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for making that clear for us Nancy.