The Education Forum

Tina Towner

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is one of my older studies.

You nailed it then and now Jack. They should be seen in street in Z and strangely are ???not there???

People are still in the street in Dorman till after the limo and following motorcycles pass, yet street is clear(ing) in Z.

Following cycles are very near curb in Z yet in Dorman seem nowhere near curb... am I seeing this correctly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E66__vymfPA

Towner Missing frames

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xtwBULHBFg

Speaking of Betzner, here is an older study I did of his sudden appearance in Zapruder.

Betzner on the move.

chris

Chris.

It appears to me that Betzner must have had on his light colored jacket during the motorcade.

and then later removed it, and carried it in his hand, as seen in the DPD photo.

This is the only explanation i can come up with to explain why he appears to have a light colored top in Zapruder. !

Speaking of Betzner, here is an older study I did of his sudden appearance in Zapruder.

Betzner on the move.

chris

Chris.

It appears to me that Betzner must have had on his light colored jacket during the motorcade.

and then later removed it, and carried it in his hand, as seen in the DPD photo.

This is the only explanation i can come up with to explain why he appears to have a light colored top in Zapruder. !

Take another look at my study and jacket comments. Of course, since the Zfilm is not genuine...........

Jack

It is worth noting Betzner's affidavit....

Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22 day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Hugh William Betzner, Jr., Address 5922 Velasco, Dallas, Age 22 , Phone No. TA 7-9761

Deposes and says:

I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm andHouston [sic] Streets, this being the southwest corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I was looking down at my camera to see the number of the film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise.

Trask says it was a small Kodak 120-roll film camera.

Jack

It is worth noting Betzner's affidavit....

Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22 day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Hugh William Betzner, Jr., Address 5922 Velasco, Dallas, Age 22 , Phone No. TA 7-9761

Deposes and says:

I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm andHouston [sic] Streets, this being the southwest corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I was looking down at my camera to see the number of the film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise.

Trask says it was a small Kodak 120-roll film camera.

Jack

Image should be viewed " full size" to correctly read the text.

In Chris's movie this guy appears to be panning his camera to the left following the limo.

Edited by Robin Unger

Robin...that is NOT Betzner. I believe it is a running woman.

More later.

Jack

Betzner must have Man#2 to his left. The running woman does not. Willis stepped into street

to shoot Willis5, so he and Betzner were on same line of sight.

Jack

post-667-1228229231_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jack White

Robin...that is NOT Betzner. I believe it is a running woman.

More later.

Jack

Betzner must have Man#2 to his left. The running woman does not. Willis stepped into street

to shoot Willis5, so he and Betzner were on same line of sight.

Jack

Hi Jack

Yes i agree, Betzner does appear to have been " close" to the sidewalk and behind a man in a suit with a crewcut.

Do the shadows on the ground tell us anything, regarding his position at the time of Betzner 3

Jack,

The #2 man is two different people.

Watch this clip.

One moves away from the curb and the other towards it, as he steps in front of Betzner.

chris

P.S.

Can we get back to the Towner film and her positioning?

I believe Betzner's photo does play apart in this, but not from this angle.

More coming.

Edited by Chris Davidson