The Education Forum

Freddie Sears Conspiracy

John Simkin

Most West Ham fans would have been amazed by Zola’s decision to play Di Michele instead of Sears yesterday. However, there is one possible reason for this. Zola could have been afraid that if he played Sears yesterday, and he had a great game, Duxbury/Nani might have argued that West Ham could afford to sell Bellamy.

Most West Ham fans would have been amazed by Zola’s decision to play Di Michele instead of Sears yesterday. However, there is one possible reason for this. Zola could have been afraid that if he played Sears yesterday, and he had a great game, Duxbury/Nani might have argued that West Ham could afford to sell Bellamy.

Spot on, John, as usual. Almost sounds like another conspiracy ( LOL). The Hammers are now my second-favorite English FC, second only to Preston North End (because my mother's maiden name was Preston, lol.) Hoping that the Lilywhites upset Liverpool on Saturday and can eventually play themselves back into the Premier/Champions League.

--Thomas

PS If I'd lived in West Ham at the time, I'm relatively certain that I'd have been a card-carrying member in good standind of ICF. LOL