The Education Forum

sympathy for the devil

Greg Parker

This might be a very unpopular area of speculation but didn't Aleister Crowley have some interaction with British intelligence? The reason that I mention that, although I know next to nothing about the Process Church, there is something I recall about Vincent Bugliosi and the Manson Family, where it was alleged that Manson was visited by members of the Process Church before the infamous murders took place, and that there was some sort of lawsuit where the section detailing this information was removed from Bugliosi's book....?

I think that there are some Forum members that start reacting to this topic, along the lines of mentioning UFO's etc,. but the point is that anyone familiar with World History and American History must take notice of, is that this area is every bit as much of a valid area of research as organized crime, or any other area in my opinion.

Look at Carroll Quigley and his exploration of the Roundtable Groups......

Robert,

have lifted this for new thread as it appeared in danger of veering too far off the subject in the original.

Crowley worked for British Intel according to "Secret Agent 666", a Crowley bio only released in the last few months.

Bugliosi's book quotes Manson as saying he was the same as Robert Moore (DeGrimston). Bugliosi took this to mean only that Charlie thought like DeGrimston. He specifically ruled out Manson had ever been involved with the Process.

Two members did visit Manson in jail after the Tate-LoBanca murders. He subsequently would not discuss the cult.

The lawsuit was not against Bugliosi but against Ed Sanders, author of "The Family" who devoted a whole chapter to The Process. The upshot was the removal of the offending chapter - though it can now be found online.

Crowley died in 1947, but his legacy only grew through OTO and other secretive groups.

The coincidental timing of the Cambridge and Oxnard calls is worth contemplating. Whilst on the face of it, both seemingly predicted the assassination - the Oxnard call was actually some type of ritual magic to bring the assassination and other major events to fruition, while the Cambridge call was a straight-forward tip-off to a newspaper about the pending ambush. OTO had major strongholds in California and in England.

The Process had a lot of high profile support in the late '60s, including Marrianne Faithful. And the Stones recorded Sympathy for the Devil between June 4 and 10, 1968

I shouted out

Who killed the Kennedys

When after all

It was you and me

The original line had been "Who killed Kennedy". RFK's assassination forced the change. MJ has always been a bit too coy for my liking about the influence for the song. It sounds like a Process tract and even the Kennedy lines have a meaning outside the literal within the Processean mindset.

The UFO angle is indeed a related issue to the occult insofar as both science fiction and occult writings influenced the rise and rise of Hitler. The likes of Pelley, Swift and Manson all had similar influences.

Edited by Greg Parker

This might be a very unpopular area of speculation but didn't Aleister Crowley have some interaction with British intelligence? The reason that I mention that, although I know next to nothing about the Process Church, there is something I recall about Vincent Bugliosi and the Manson Family, where it was alleged that Manson was visited by members of the Process Church before the infamous murders took place, and that there was some sort of lawsuit where the section detailing this information was removed from Bugliosi's book....?

I think that there are some Forum members that start reacting to this topic, along the lines of mentioning UFO's etc,. but the point is that anyone familiar with World History and American History must take notice of, is that this area is every bit as much of a valid area of research as organized crime, or any other area in my opinion.

Look at Carroll Quigley and his exploration of the Roundtable Groups......

Robert,

have lifted this for new thread as it appeared in danger of veering too far off the subject in the original.

Crowley worked for British Intel according to "Secret Agent 666", a Crowley bio only released in the last few months.

Bugliosi's book quotes Manson as saying he was the same as Robert Moore (DeGrimston). Bugliosi took this to mean only that Charlie thought like DeGrimston. He specifically ruled out Manson had ever been involved with the Process.

Two members did visit Manson in jail after the Tate-LoBanca murders. He subsequently would not discuss the cult.

The lawsuit was not against Bugliosi but against Ed Sanders, author of "The Family" who devoted a whole chapter to The Process. The upshot was the removal of the offending chapter - though it can now be found online.

Crowley died in 1947, but his legacy only grew through OTO and other secretive groups.

The coincidental timing of the Cambridge and Oxnard calls is worth contemplating. Whilst on the face of it, both seemingly predicted the assassination - the Oxnard call was actually some type of ritual magic to bring the assassination and other major events to fruition, while the Cambridge call was a straight-forward tip-off to a newspaper about the pending ambush. OTO had major strongholds in California and in England.

The Process had a lot of high profile support in the late '60s, including Marrianne Faithful. And the Stones recorded Sympathy for the Devil between June 4 and 10, 1968

I shouted out

Who killed the Kennedys

When after all

It was you and me

The original line had been "Who killed Kennedy". RFK's assassination forced the change. MJ has always been a bit too coy for my liking about the influence for the song. It sounds like a Process tract and even the Kennedy lines have a meaning outside the literal within the Processean mindset.

The UFO angle is indeed a related issue to the occult insofar as both science fiction and occult writings influenced the rise and rise of Hitler. The likes of Pelley, Swift and Manson all had similar influences.

There is a seeming paradox in the fact that as any serious researcher knows, the utilization of disinformation is a constant companion of any serious researcher......Regarding Liars and attacks by mainstream media, I would refer the reader to the preface section to Deep Politics and the JFK Assassination...

But back to the subject at hand, in that same book I will quote verbatim what P.D. Scott wrote in a general sense about the topic at hand....

"I would hypothesize that the trend of the last few centuries towards larger sovereign political agglomerates has encouraged deep politics. Consider the masonic intrigues underlying the Whigs and the Tories after the union of England and Scotland, or Mazzini's unification of Italy. Are these distinguishable from the Masonic intrigues of pre- and post-Revolutionary France? To what extent can they be compared to the role of the Triads in Kuomintang China, the Soviet Mafia in the USSR? These are deep political research problems to be explored."

page xxii, preface to Deep Politics and the JFK Assassination - Peter Dale Scott - Univ. of Calif. Press - 1993

As the ultimate frustration regarding the "who" behind the Kennedy Assassination is the progression of "political correctness," combined with the official version of the assassination of President Kennedy, any real analysis of the deepest echelons of the more enigmatic or unresolved areas in our time is arguably stifled by the political correctness issue, an example I would cite anything involving the Mossad, despite the fact that James Angleton would have been replaced decades earlier if he had worked for the Mossad.

Any serious researcher is also aware of the intrinsic paradox in which compelling connections to people and places point not only in the aforementioned direction but also at the Project Paperclip, Reinhard Gehlen/Dulles area.....

My explanation for the problematic issue in the foregoing paragraph is that, JFK researchers by definition of their purpose, must not only put all the pieces together, but have an extensive knowledge of the history of intelligence organizations of the 20th Century, or, at the very least the prime players......

For more on Angleton's relationship with names not commonly associated with the JFK assassination.

Dan Raviv and Yossi Melman are light years ahead of the curve.....

Edited by Robert Howard