The Education Forum

For Robin--This is the "Education Forum"

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cancellare:

Is this the one.

Credit: to "Lee Forman" for making this image available to the JFK assassination Community.

He purchased the image from Ebay and then sent me a copy so that i could post to the forums.

I see two yellow curb markers. !

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/galle.../Cancellare.JPG

Edited by Robin Unger

[...]

One who expouses the virtues and truths of the Warren Commission; is in possession of sufficient evidence to completely cast doubt on these truths; does not recognize and learn from the knowledge; and is then so stupid that he post on the internet, for all the world to see, exactly how little he actually knows on the subject matter.

That folks, is the sign of an ignorant man, ergo "BONEHEAD of the YEAR" award to Mr. Von Pein!

[...]

Tom

He doesn't know much about the book publishing biz either.....

Not that you need my second, but I thought I throw it in for good measure. Mr. Von Pein, for those unaware, was the internet PR expert recruited by the Vince Bugliosi crew (you remember him right?) promoting via the internet the following: Reclaiming History by Vince Bugliosi (and evidently DMyers. 2 incarnations) net result: the book publishing debacle of the century.

The book was such an utter publishing failure, one wonders why Tom Hanks (and HBO) beat a path to Vin Bugliosis' door buying the author issue television/film rights. Keep up the good work Mr. Von Pein (amongst your OTHER aliases).

Not unlike a good case of the Herpes Virus, it would appear that he has gone into temporary remission

in regards to his somewhat attempt to badmouth me.

Of course, I would expect him to have another "flareup" and again demonstrate that he in fact knows little in regards to the true facts of the WC lie.

Or!

Kind of reminds me of some of those terrible strains of the "Clap" which many in SE Asia developed.

No matter how much penecillin one gives in treatment, it will not kill the infection and one can expect to see "drippy" again.

Cancellare:

Is this the one.

Credit: to "Lee Forman" for making this image available to the JFK assassination Community.

He purchased the image from Ebay and then sent me a copy so that i could post to the forums.

I see two yellow curb markers. !

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/galle.../Cancellare.JPG

Yep! That is it, and while asking this of you, I also found my copies of the same photo.

The "two" yellow curb markers which can be seen in the Cancellare photo represent the Hill/Moorman yellow curb mark:

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z298.jpg

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z308.jpg

Which most certainly gives us an accurate means of determination of Mary Moorman's location:

And the James Altgens yellow curb Mark:

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z349.jpg

AKA/the first and second yellow curb markings as seen in the SS re-enactment photo.

And/or, the two yellow curb markings as seen in the Cancellare photo.

Of critical importance in regards to the SS Photo is the fact that it is the only known photograph which clearly shows ALL THREE of the yellow curb markings.

And, when coupled with the West Survey data in which Mr. West clearly located (surveyed in) these markings as well as having measured the length of the marking and the distances between each marking in order to complete his survey plat, this gives us the photographic image as well as an established "standard" by which to take into consideration other aspects of the photograph.

(to be continued)

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

Purvis is ingorant of the meaning of IGNORANCE:

Ignorance \Ig"no*rance\, n. [F., fr. L. ignorantia.]

1. The condition of being ignorant; the want of knowledge in general, or in relation to a particular subject; the state of being uneducated or uninformed.

Being uninformed on a particular subject is not uncommon, even among very intelligent people.

Ignorance is unrelated to intelligence.

Hi Jack.

I did not take offence at the Title of the thread.

( Lack of knowledge on a subject is not "Ignorance" )

As i read it what i beleive Tom is saying is because you lack knowledge on a particular subject, it does NOT make you ignorant.

it simply means that you are not up to speed on that particular area of study.

The best book i ever got when i was first learning about computers was " DOS for Dummies " it basically took you through a tutorial in PLAIN

speak and simple pictures.

As i see it this post is my " Construction joints; Expansion Joints; and other identifiable aspects of construction (101) for Dummies "

which is exactly the way i want it.

Plain speak and simple pictures.

One of the reasons i prefer to concentrate on the " Images " and have made that my specialized field of interest is simply because I HATE TYPING. and my brain is visual.

And i can assure everyone reading this thread that i am no Dummie. :ice:lol::rolleyes:

As i read it what i beleive Tom is saying is because you lack knowledge on a particular subject, it does NOT make you ignorant.

it simply means that you are not up to speed on that particular area of study.

Which statement is also indicative that you are neither "ignorant", nor are you uneducated.

As, you have stated it, as it is.

In event that one is not knowledgeable on a subject matter (such as construction joints and expansion joints in concrete), it may due to a lack of having been exposed to the educational/learning process which explains this subject.

In event that one has been exposed to a subject matter and for whatever reason (lack of ability to comprehend or lack of concern for gaining new knowledge) that person remains uneducated on the subject, then that person is, and remains "Ignorant" on the subject matter.

And, that is why:

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

William G. McAdoo

US industrialist, lawyer, & politician (1863 - 1941)

P.S. For Robin and any others:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/galle...&fullsize=1

Please take the extend line which runs through the "Second Shot" cone/aka the one just past the asphalt patch, and

compare it's location in the center of Elm st. with the correlation with the road stripes.

Then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trs8W-gLwJE...feature=related

After the "drive-through" re-enactment is complete and the SS Agent down at the far right (at the concrete steps) begins to replace the cones back into the center of the street, note the placement of the Second Cone, which will correlate exactly with the photo and alignment from cone to center of street, as well as centerline road striping.

All of which is a prime indicator of an "Ignorant Man".

One who expouses the virtues and truths of the Warren Commission; is in possession of sufficient evidence to completely cast doubt on these truths; does not recognize and learn from the knowledge; and is then so stupid that he post on the internet, for all the world to see, exactly how little he actually knows on the subject matter.

That folks, is the sign of an ignorant man, ergo "BONEHEAD of the YEAR" award to Mr. Von Pein!

P.P.S.

Post #8

Most of which (such as the Cancellere photo yellow curb marks & Rigby photo's)

Is neither an indicator of being ignorant, nor uneducated.

It is more so a sign of needing to upgrade to at least 2.75, if not 3.00 reading glasses in order that one might accidentally be able to read and review what they type.

Therefore deleting numerous of the spelling as well as typo errors.

RICKERBY

As in:

and:

Robin,

Perhaps someday, as they learn more in regards to what can truly be resolved from the photographic evidence, others will appreciate your works as much as I do.

Tom

One more image Tom.

Robin....can you post a large version of this photo WITHOUT any markings? I have one in my

computer somewhere, but cannot locate it without remembering the file name. Thanks.

Jack

Here you go Jack.

It's a blow up from a small WC photo, this is the best resolution i can get

[i]It's a blow up from a small WC photo, this is the best resolution i can get[/i]

Well now, imagine that!

Everyone knows that if a "good con" works once, and continues to work, then one should maintain it

in service until caught.

Then, with time, people will forget about it and one can go right back to utilization of it again.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0464a.htm

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0464b.htm

Wanna take an "educated guess" as to exactly how Specter & Company pulled the wool over everyone's eyes and admitted

an altered survey data block into evidence?

================================================================================

Mr. EISENBERG. Could you explain your reference to a map? You have made several references to that.

Mr. SIMMONS. I refer to the survey plat which is dated December 5, 1963.

Mr. EISENBERG. And how were you supplied with that?

Mr. SIMMONS. To the best of my knowledge, you gave it to one of the employees in my office.

Mr. EISENBERG. Mr. Chairman, this is a plat made by a licensed surveyor of the area immediately adjoining the Texas School Book Depository. I would like to introduce it into evidence solely to show the basis which Mr. Simmons was using in his test, and not for the truth, of the measurements which are shown in here.

Mr. McCLOY. It may be received.

Mr. EISENBERG. That would be Commission 585.

(The document referred to was marked Commission Exhibit No. 585 and received in evidence.)

===============================================================================

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0144b.htm

And the answer is: Pretty much in the same manner as they convinced everyone that the Survey Plat (CE585), as admitted into evidence, was actually the SS survey plat of 12/5/63.

Who knows?????exactly which survey plat Ronald Simmons was provided with, but it would appear from the discussion of "differences" in shot distances that he was actually given the true SS Survey Plat.

HOWEVER! What is actually admitted into evidence is the FBI survey plat of 2/7/64.

=======================================================================

As I have indicated before! These "magician/politician" wannabee's are actually not that slick when one points out their frequently "slight"/sleight-of-hand maneuevers.

Question: How many are now mad with themselves that they fell for this?

P.S. For those of you who are beginning to crawl "out on this limb" with me, there is only limited room out here.

Only one "squirrel" to a limb please!

Here you go Jack.

It's a blow up from a small WC photo, this is the best resolution i can get

[i]It's a blow up from a small WC photo, this is the best resolution i can get[/i]

Well now, imagine that!

Everyone knows that if a "good con" works once, and continues to work, then one should maintain it

in service until caught.

Then, with time, people will forget about it and one can go right back to utilization of it again.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0464a.htm

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0464b.htm

Wanna take an "educated guess" as to exactly how Specter & Company pulled the wool over everyone's eyes and admitted

an altered survey data block into evidence?

================================================================================

Mr. EISENBERG. Could you explain your reference to a map? You have made several references to that.

Mr. SIMMONS. I refer to the survey plat which is dated December 5, 1963.

Mr. EISENBERG. And how were you supplied with that?

Mr. SIMMONS. To the best of my knowledge, you gave it to one of the employees in my office.

Mr. EISENBERG. Mr. Chairman, this is a plat made by a licensed surveyor of the area immediately adjoining the Texas School Book Depository. I would like to introduce it into evidence solely to show the basis which Mr. Simmons was using in his test, and not for the truth, of the measurements which are shown in here.

Mr. McCLOY. It may be received.

Mr. EISENBERG. That would be Commission 585.

(The document referred to was marked Commission Exhibit No. 585 and received in evidence.)

===============================================================================

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0144b.htm

And the answer is: Pretty much in the same manner as they convinced everyone that the Survey Plat (CE585), as admitted into evidence, was actually the SS survey plat of 12/5/63.

Who knows?????exactly which survey plat Ronald Simmons was provided with, but it would appear from the discussion of "differences" in shot distances that he was actually given the true SS Survey Plat.

HOWEVER! What is actually admitted into evidence is the FBI survey plat of 2/7/64.

As I have indicated before! These "magician/politician" wannabee's are actually not that slick when one points out their frequently "slight"/sleight-of-hand maneuevers.

Question: How many are now mad with themselves that they fell for this?

P.S. For those of you who are beginning to crawl "out on this limb" with me, there is only limited room out here.

Only one "squirrel" to a limb please!

This convoluted writing by Purvis completely obscures his meaning. I am baffled.

Since he is an expert on West's plats, I would like to hear his take on the West plat

which was introduced into evidence, but was never shown; it was rolled up and left

in its tube. I read about this years ago, and never understood how it could be put

into evidence without being shown. It was so long ago, I have forgotten the exact

circumstance.

Jack

Question for Purvis:

Since you have good copies of West plats, do they show the YELLOW CURB STRIPES,

including the lengths of the stripes and the distances between them?

If so, can you post an image of anything he shows regarding the three stripes in this

photo?

I consider the stripes and their later change of length among the most important

clues in Dealey Plaza.

Thanks.

Jack

Question for Purvis:

Since you have good copies of West plats, do they show the YELLOW CURB STRIPES,

including the lengths of the stripes and the distances between them?

If so, can you post an image of anything he shows regarding the three stripes in this

photo?

I consider the stripes and their later change of length among the most important

clues in Dealey Plaza.

Thanks.

Jack

Jack;

That information was provided on this forum long ago.

Unfortunately, it was of the written word.

Now, for the record, (and in appreciation of Robin's work), I am progressively going to get around

to that (in photographic image form) as well as a few other items (EEI's) which anyone claiming photographic expertise should have long ago pointed out.

Robin & others:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Infamous_..._Preserved.html

Downtown dignitaries helped with the first pour of concrete for new sidewalks.

It is called "S-O-L" for those who wasted their time; energies; monies; etc; in determination as to whether or not Mary Moorman was standing in the street or not.

The "joints" are gone!

Robin;

Please bear with me, and unless I fall over dead or the computer blinks out again, I will eventually

get around to the SS Photo & it ever-so-important three yellow stripes.

Which by the way, Mr. West fully measured and had plotted/platted on the SS as well as the FBI

survey plats, as well as again, and even more accurately, placing them onto the full size WC plat.

As is always the case, the photographic evidence contains so many critical pieces of information that

I even forget to point to certain items which one should take a look at.

Therefore, this one is a "reposting" as I should have included the "Guess Who" at the top of the photo.

The information and knowledge contained within these photo's is overwhelming, and one could write

two or three books on the importance of this evidence alone.

Of course, the "slight/sleight-of-hand" gang has most certainly kept most staring at the Z-film in some attempt to resolve the issues here.

Kind of like: "No! Don't look at that other stuff, the Z-film is what is important! Now, watch my hand!"

Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Tom

P.S. All of those photo's which show the Newman family are of importance in gaining a fuller understanding of the positioning of persons as well as landmarks within Dealey Plaza.

And, the other "Bond" photo's provide considerable information since they are of the few which

show the third large sign farther down Elm St. as well as the curb inlet drain, and offer fixed objects in which one could once obtain a direct alignment from the Bond position to these fixed objects, and

thereafter determine the physical location of non-fixed/aka personnel locations.

Gratitude, Tom.

That helps to see where Muchmore was at different monents, thus a triangulation becomes more possible. this with timing, syncing films can show various things including direction and a speed of ejecta. (And (IMO) that Don's dp map is possibly flawed, a flaw (if ther bs any) that iwould nterfere with much.)

Gratitude, Tom.

That helps to see where Muchmore was at different monents, thus a triangulation becomes more possible. this with timing, syncing films can show various things including direction and a speed of ejecta. (And (IMO) that Don's dp map is possibly flawed, a flaw (if ther bs any) that iwould nterfere with much.)

There are only two "Professionally Surveyed" maps of Dealey Plaza which bear sufficient scale and

markings to be of usage with the photographic evidence.

The "Drommmer" plat which was done for the HSCA.

And, the full size WC survey plat(s) which I gained from Mr. West.

And, without the survey information gained from the West works (SS/FBI/WC), one can not

decipher the Drommer plat at they did not utilize the Geodetic Survey elevation which Mr. West had

carried into Dealey Plaza during the SS assassination re-enactment.

But, with that information, the "Drommmer" plat has been pretty well deciphered and is now

fully of record. (even if not fully made public as of yet)

Often reminds one of the games of the "Rosetta Stone" in which if one does not hold some "KEY",

with which to understand the information, then they merely have a bunch of mumbo-jumbo.

This is of course an interesting photo, for perspective.

Little can be determined in the way of physical measurements primarily to the nature

of the angle of the photo in relationship to the direction of Elm St.

This, coupled with normal problems created by panoramic type imagery and the

curvature of Elm St. make this photo merely "additional information" in gaining

an understanding of the physical items of which this topic is about.

For reference, I have included the physical dimensions (length) of the yellow

curb markings, as measured and documented within the survey notes of

Mr. Wes.

The seperation distance indicated is physically derived from a "straight-line"

measurement from the full-scale WC Survey plat, and does not take into

consideration any curvature of the street curb and/or Elm St.

Nevertheless, these measurements are of critical nature when one finally gets

around to the SS photo which demonstrates all three of the actual yellow markings.

Lastly, for perspective:

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty close to even with this here, the last shot was fired - somewhere right along in there.

Sound delay from the TSDB to Hudson's position would have been minimum of 5-Zframe delay from shot fired to sound heard, and most probably a delay of 7 to 8-frames of the film.

P.P.S. "Guess Who" as well as the Bond location have also been referenced.