The Education Forum

The Obama Conspiracy

Evan Burton

Charles, to me you act like a barnyard rooster, strutting about and crowing whilst not producing anything.

If he's wrong, then prove him wrong. For someone like me, who is ignorant of much of the JFK era, you do nothing to show where / why he is wrong (and he well may be); all you do is appear to be a pompous ass that avoids debate.

Show me why I should believe you and not him!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see it, Obama has the potential to be a great President. I reckon he might make some early mistakes but he seems like a quick learner, who will improve with experience, like JFK.

He's got a sharp and open mind, and has made a career of working in poor neighbourhoods, and there'll be plenty of those.

The problem is that he seems too religious, although he might be capable of overcoming that handicap.

He's the exact opposite of his predecessor.

Edited by Mark Stapleton

The problem is that he seems too religious, although he might be capable of overcoming that handicap.

I'm wondering about that. I get the impression that every US politician has to be "god fearing" or they won't be elected. Perhaps he just seems to be that way, to placate the religious right?

I'm wondering about that. I get the impression that every US politician has to be "god fearing" or they won't be elected. Perhaps he just seems to be that way, to placate the religious right?

America has a very strong religious tradition although I read recently that the number people in America who have rejected religion has doubled in the last 5 or 6 years. Obama quotes the bible a lot in his speeches, but so did Kennedy and it didn't effect his decisions in Government.

People who are too religious are too irrational for an office as important as the Presidency, imo. The religious conviction blinds their common sense and reason.

George W Bush was a religious whacko, although he had no common sense to begin with.

Here's a little personal vignette on racism in America. My mom, who is 90 years old, belongs to a luncheon club. It's a group of old ladies who get together once a month for lunch at a local restaurant. They usually do this on the last Thursday of each month. But this month, for some reason, they decided to have their noon lunch on Tuesday, January 20, of all possible days.

I asked Mom why they decided to do this, and she said that she didn't know. I asked her if it was possible that they didn't tell her why because everyone in the group should know without asking. I asked her if it was possibly their way of boycotting in unison the televised inauguration of a black president.

It's possible that the choice of day and time was just a coincidence, but if so, you would think that someone in the group would point out that it conflicts with a historic event being nationally televised that most Americans who can will be watching, whether they voted for Obama or not. Or you would think they would choose some other day out of consideration for any in the group who might want to watch the inauguration. But apparently not a single little old lady voiced any concern.

Mom thought about this, then called one of the ladies and told her that she won't be able to make it this month. Maybe next month, on their regular Thursday.

Now maybe I should give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they plan to watch the inauguration together on a TV at the restaurant. That's certainly possible. But they didn't tell Mom so, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if there is no TV there.

Edited by Ron Ecker

Ron, I boycotted TV all day today also. Had better things to do.

I went to a university basketball luncheon. It was my lucky day,

because I won the door prize drawing, a nice doormat with a

big Horned Frog logo.

Obama is a tool of the Bilderbergers just as previous presidents

back more than 40 years.

The only good thing about Obama is that he is not a moronic idiot

like his predecessor.

It is not about race, since he is barely black. It is about honesty.

His refusal to share his birth records will becloud his entire

presidency.

Jack

The way I see it, Obama has the potential to be a great President. I reckon he might make some early mistakes but he seems like a quick learner, who will improve with experience, like JFK.

He's got a sharp and open mind, and has made a career of working in poor neighbourhoods, and there'll be plenty of those.

He's the exact opposite of his predecessor.

This may be a first but I agree 100% with Mark. Obama is obviously intelligent and seems to have his heart in the right place. I'm cautiously optimistic. He is of course talking office at a very difficult time and I wonder how much one man even a president with good advisers can do.

Jack wrote:

His refusal to share his birth records will becloud his entire presidency.

It amazing how stupid disinformation like this refuses to die. But then again some people find it near impossible to get there facts straight because they prefer fantasyland. Obama released a copy of his birth certificate which has been authenticated by Hawaiian officials.

Guest Tom Scully
Ron, I boycotted TV all day today also. Had better things to do.

I went to a university basketball luncheon. It was my lucky day,

because I won the door prize drawing, a nice doormat with a

big Horned Frog logo.

Obama is a tool of the Bilderbergers just as previous presidents

back more than 40 years.

The only good thing about Obama is that he is not a moronic idiot

like his predecessor.

It is not about race, since he is barely black. It is about honesty.

His refusal to share his birth records will becloud his entire

presidency.

Jack

Jack, aside from my opinion that right wing talk radio, print, and internet media have "beaten to death", the "Obama birth certificate" (non ?) controversy....Salem Communications= 100 owned radio stations with evangelical christian republican "talk", along with 1100 other station affiliates, and Salem's "internet property", townhall.com are a major, unceasing source of this challenge to Obama's "legitimacy"....

....I couldn't agree more with the rest of what you posted. How else can the suppressed story of family wealth from WWII Nazi profits, not been discovered and publicized by Karl Rove's renowned opposition research in the 2003 California gubernatorial recall contest, for the benefit of maligned republican party challenger, Arnold Schwarzenneger?

The truth is that both candidates came from "Nazi family backgrounds", but only one, Schwarzenneger, admitted it and had even asked the Wiesenthal Center, back in 1990, to investigate his family.

In researching the background of this man, last year,

http://news.google.com/archivesearch?ei=-U...co&ie=UTF-8

New York Times - Jan 7, 1941

William R. Davis, international oil operator, is expected to arrive in Mexico City Saturday together with Austin Taylor, described as his partner.

who turned out to be Nazi abwehr agent C-80 and the father of Joseph Graham Davis , who turned out to be the father of Joseph Graham Davis Jr. , AKA former California governor, Gray Davis

Gore Vidal accurately described our two "rival" US political parties, way back in 1972:

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20040913/vidal

....we have only one political party in the United States, the Property Party, with two right wings, Republican and Democrat...

....The Republicans are often more doctrinaire than the Democrats, who are willing to make small--very small--adjustments where the poor and black are concerned while giving aid and comfort to the anti-imperialists.....

....and Greenwald reinforces the problem of Obama as "same old", "same old", several times per week:

Obama v. the National Intelligence Estimate on Iran

Last year, the NIE famously concluded with "high confidence" that Iran halted its nuclear weapons program in 2003. Why did Obama say yesterday that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons?

Monday, Jan 12, 2009 16:43 EST

Obama's allegedly "new" centrism and his ABC interview today

How have people become convinced that the decades-old Beltway platitudes of "centrism," post-partisanship and non-ideological "competence" are now new and transformative?

Sunday, Jan 11, 2009 16:23 EST

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/200...bama/index.html

Friday Dec. 19, 2008 07:35 EST

How new is Obama's New Politics?

.....What did all of those post-partisan, cultural outreach efforts generate? Hatred so undiluted that it led to endless investigations, accusations whose ugliness was boundless, Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh, and ultimate impeachment over a sex scandal. Bill Clinton was anything but a cultural or partisan warrior. He was the opposite. And that was what he had to show for it.

Then there were the Democrats of the Bush era. From 9/11 onward, they were probably the single most cooperative, compliant, and accommodating "opposition party" ever to exist. There wasn't a partisan or ideological bone in their body. To the contrary, they were compromise and accommodation finding its purest and most submissive expression. Their eagerness to accommodate was so severe that, at the end of 2007, it actually led The Washington Post's Dan Froomkin to observe: "Historians looking back on the Bush presidency may well wonder if Congress actually existed." ...

Edited by Tom Scully

Obama is President.

I accept that and I truly wish him well.

But to pretend that all questions re his birth place have been resolved is preposterous.

His campaing presented an alleged copy of a Certificate of Live Birth with respect to which some people have raised significant questions.

If his birth records reflect US citizenship, why has the Governor of Hawaii ordered them to be sealed?

When the government says that everything is legal, but refuses to let you see the records (this should sound a little familiar to those of us in this forum), I get suspicious.

Why didn't the Obama campaign ask the Governor to reverse her position or, for that matter, not oppose the lawsuit seeking review of the original birth records?

I have practiced law for 26 years, and my experience is that people willingly reveal (usually chase the other side around with) exculpatory documents and that they frequently go to great (and sometimes illegal) lengths to suppress incriminating evidence.

If the Pa. lawyer behind this litigation is a crackpot, why not reveal him to a fool by agreeing to produce the evidence which proves Obama's birth on US soil.

If it's a simple matter, why did the Governor of Hawaii order the records to be sealed?

And I don't care about the messenger (e.g. right wing radio, the governor is a Republican, etc.).

I am interested in the truth, and all of us should be.

Guest Tom Scully

Christopher, as a lawyer of longstanding, did this rushed, flawed ruling in 2000, challenging Cheney's quick dash to Wyoming to establish primary residency and thus, skirt the provisions of the 12th amendment to the US Constitution, cause you concern on a level similar to the challenges of Obama's birth certificate authenticity and citizenship?

http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB112....html?mod=blogs

WASHINGTON -- President Bush cites many accomplishments of Harriet Miers to explain her nomination to the Supreme Court. One the White House doesn't mention is her successful argument during the disputed 2000 election that Dick Cheney is definitely not a Texan....

....Judge Fitzwater, a Reagan appointee, sided with Ms. Miers's earlier argument that the plaintiffs lacked standing. On Dec. 1, he ruled that their "general interest in seeing that the government abides by the Constitution" fell short of the requirement that they have an "an injury in fact to them personally."

He went to opine that Mr. Cheney, for constitutional purposes, was a Wyomingite. "It is undisputed that he was born, raised, educated and married in Wyoming and represented the state as a member of Congress for six terms," Judge Fitzwater wrote, perhaps unaware that Mr. Cheney lists his birthplace as Lincoln, Neb.

The plaintiffs appealed to the Fifth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans where Ms. Miers again argued on behalf of Mr. Bush, recalls Jerry Clements, a partner at Ms. Miers's former law firm, Locke Liddell & Sapp, who worked with her on the case.

Rather than wait weeks, the three Republican-appointed judges returned in minutes with a decision for the Bush-Cheney ticket. ....

Latest reports on google news indicate the litigation challenging Obama's birth certificate is over...

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&um=1...tnG=Search+News

If you look through several pages of search results at the above google news link, it won't take long to find that one of

the most prominent "media" covering the Obama citizenship challenge is WND, aka World Net Daily...

Here are samples of the editorializing of WND's founder, CEO, and editor:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=15053

between the lines Joseph Farah A campaign deserving of support

Posted: September 22, 2000

By Joseph Farah

Some people are angry with me for not supporting George W. Bush in his campaign against what I acknowledge to be a truly evil opponent in Vice President Al Gore....

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=15061

President Bush's future Cabinet

Posted: October 04, 2000

By Joseph Farah

I've been beating up Al Gore pretty badly lately -- albeit, not worse than he deserves.

He's a criminal, pure and simple. He's a political charlatan, a huckster out of the same mold as Clinton. (And you thought Clinton broke it.) .....

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=15075

The world according to Gore

Posted: October 25, 2000

By Joseph Farah

...There are at least a thousand good reasons not to vote for Al Gore for president," stated that "I have told you over and over again that Al Gore is unfit for the presidency" and asserted that "he will turn the presidency into a kind of neo-paganistic ayatollah-like system of oppression from which this country will never recover.....

Since we live under a "one party" political system, IMO, I see all of this as a sideshow to distract voters from recognizing that concerns about Cheney's residency and Obama's birth certificate, do not diminish in any way the fact that there are not two major, distinct and competitive political parties. The son of the founding director of the US Defense Intelligence Agency, sums it all up much better than I am able to:

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial...y_over_history/

The peril of valuing celebrity over history

By James Carroll | July 30, 2007

......The shallowness of contemporary public discourse, devoid of history, is everywhere visible -- from the "eternal now" of celebrity journalism to the absurdity of an "antiwar" rhetoric that assumes, in fact, a permanent US war machine in Iraq. In the emerging Democratic consensus, forged by Congressional leaders and presidential front-runners, supposedly in opposition to Bush's war, "out now" is becoming "out when conditions permit" -- which is, of course, Bush's exact position. Such conditions will never come; therefore -- Garrison Forever.

Yet, speaking of history, this conjuring of the appearance of opposition where none actually exists has been mandated by the American political system since the onset of the Cold War. The quadrennial political puppet show, highlighting not opposition but its appearance, is essential to keeping the captive-taking war machine running and to inoculating the American people from the viral knowledge that they themselves were first to be captured.

A minimal acquaintance with history, including dissections of American culture already performed by both Sinclairs, would undermine our national complacency. Upton Sinclair, for example, showed the rapaciousness of capitalism, the vampire-like appetite with which it feeds on the blood of human beings. Even with "reforms" ("The Jungle" led to the establishment of the Food and Drug Administration), the profit-worshipping economy to this day eludes controls that would protect majorities of citizens in this country and across the world. Sinclair Lewis, for his part, showed how the simultaneously banalizing methods of capitalist enterprise (false advertising, consumerism, pieties of affluence, amoral bureaucracy) are exactly what that enterprise created to keep from being criticized. .......

This was the last major contest where there actually were two "opposing" major party candidates. When Sinclair's candidacy was crushed, the "left" in American politics ceased to be of any relevance. That was 75 years ago.

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2008/feb/27/cover/

The Rise and Fall of the Copley Press

By Matt Potter | Published Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2008

http://backissues.cjrarchives.org/year/92/5/sinclair.asp

...RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED FROM

by Curt Gentry

Gentry is a former journalist and the author of thirteen books, including The Last Days of the Late, Great State of California and J. Edgar Hoover: The Man and the Secrets.

Upton Sinclair's surprise victory in the California Democratic primary of 1934 frightened the California business establishment -- and the California press lords -- as did nothing before or after.

....., his EPIC (End Poverty in California) plan drew a huge grass-roots following. Sinclair advocated having idle factories turned into cooperatives and manned by the unemployed; public ownership of utilities; special taxes on large land holdings; and -- the clincher that brought Standard Oil of California, banks, insurance companies, realtors, and the major movie studios into the fray -- a state income tax on corporations.

The campaign that followed has been described by Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., as "the first all-out public relations blitzkrieg in American politics." Realizing that too much depended on the outcome of the election to entrust it to the state's feeble Republican party, business and industry leaders banded together and hired outside help....

.....Late in the campaign, The New York Times sent Turner Catledge out to report on the strange goings-on in California. Scanning the Los Angeles Times, he saw stories on Governor Merriam's every appearance, but no mention of EPIC rallies or speaking engagements by candidate Sinclair. At dinner that night he queried the paper's political editor, Kyle Palmer. "Turner, forget it," Palmer replied. "We don't go in for that kind of crap that you have back in New York -- of being obliged to print both sides. We're going to beat this son-of-a-bitch Sinclair any way we can. We're going to kill him." ....

It frightens me to consider how extremely to the right an individual's political compass has to tilt in order to truly believe that Obama is of "the liberal left" "wing" of the "democratic" party, or in the altered language of the extremist, the "democrat" party, since there are no "left of center" politic leanings coming from either right wing of our "one party" system. The closest Obama will venture is into the "right of center" area of the Clinton democrats....consider his key appointments, and calm down and sit back and watch.

There is not a thing coming, for those believing that there are actually two major opposing parties to be concerned about.

I picked out what I think were the best parts from the text of Obama's inauguration speech:

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/20...tics/index.html

On this day, we come to proclaim an end to the petty grievances and false promises, the recriminations and worn-out dogmas, that for far too long have strangled our politics.

Hooray! Now can he put his money where his mouth is?

Nor is the question before us whether the market is a force for good or ill. Its power to generate wealth and expand freedom is unmatched, but this crisis has reminded us that without a watchful eye, the market can spin out of control -- and that a nation cannot prosper long when it favors only the prosperous.

I hope he can match the rhetoric with the appropriate initiatives the rhetoric calls for--genuine regulatory oversight of the markets and genuine reform of the tax system.

For we know that our patchwork heritage is a strength, not a weakness. We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers.

Hooray--at last the nonbelievers get a look in.

To those who cling to power through corruption and deceit and the silencing of dissent, know that you are on the wrong side of history; but that we will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist.

Do you get the message, Israel?

To the people of poor nations, we pledge to work alongside you to make your farms flourish and let clean waters flow; to nourish starved bodies and feed hungry minds. And to those nations like ours that enjoy relative plenty, we say we can no longer afford indifference to suffering outside our borders; nor can we consume the world's resources without regard to effect. For the world has changed, and we must change with it.

Indeed.

If Obama intends to match rhetoric with action, he'll encounter strong bureaucratic resistance, especially from the MIC and the other powerful lobbies corrupting the American political system. That's why it's important the public supports him in this battle. If he can bring meaningful change, the rest of the West will follow suit, imo.

It looks like he's our only hope.

Edited by Mark Stapleton

Obama is President.

But to pretend that all questions re his birth place have been resolved is preposterous.

His campaing presented an alleged copy of a Certificate of Live Birth with respect to which some people have raised significant questions.

If his birth records reflect US citizenship, why has the Governor of Hawaii ordered them to be sealed?

When the government says that everything is legal, but refuses to let you see the records (this should sound a little familiar to those of us in this forum), I get suspicious.

Why didn't the Obama campaign ask the Governor to reverse her position or, for that matter, not oppose the lawsuit seeking review of the original birth records?

I have practiced law for 26 years, and my experience is that people willingly reveal (usually chase the other side around with) exculpatory documents and that they frequently go to great (and sometimes illegal) lengths to suppress incriminating evidence.

If the Pa. lawyer behind this litigation is a crackpot, why not reveal him to a fool by agreeing to produce the evidence which proves Obama's birth on US soil.

If it's a simple matter, why did the Governor of Hawaii order the records to be sealed?

And I don't care about the messenger (e.g. right wing radio, the governor is a Republican, etc.).

I don't understand how he could not be a US citizen if his birth mother was an American, regardless of where he is born. His Irish ancestory isn't being questioned, how could his American mother not give birth to a US citizen, whereever she is?

My personal opinion, even if he is shown to be a non-citizen, so what? He pulled a fast one, without killing anybody.

They kept saying during the inaguration that it was the 44th peacefull transfer of power in the USA, but what about JFK? How peaceful was a bullet to the head?

That would be a terrific dramatic twist of Shakespierian perportions if it could be shown that Obama is not a legitimate citizen of USA and there was an attempt to have him stripped of power, at least until he screws up.

And on a day when Obama orders the end of secrecy.

Obama lifts Bush's veil of secrecy on presidential documents.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/News/P...how/4016290.cms

I guess all presidential documents, except his birth certificate.

BK

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81581

Obama's state secret: His birth certificate!

Posted: November 21, 2008

1:00 am Eastern

© 2009

Joseph Farah

Between the Lines

WorldNetDaily Exclusive Commentary

</FONT>

So much for those pledges of "open government."

So much for those promises of "change."

So much for his upcoming oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.

Barack Hussein Obama is still refusing to disclose to the American public something as innocent and as basic as his full, undoctored birth certificate to establish beyond any shadow of a doubt – and that doubt is growing daily – that he is a natural-born American citizen.

Ironically, now that the election is over, the pressure is building. A few bold members of Congress are getting interested in demanding hearings on the issue. The lawsuits are increasing. More pundits and activists are beginning to mobilize.

I, too, am raising the stakes.

Beginning today, I am personally sponsoring a petition campaign right here at this Internet news source, to all controlling legal authorities to determine Barack Obama's eligibility for the presidency under Article 2, Section 1, of the Constitution and to use all of their persuasive powers to make this information freely available to the rulers of this country – we the people.

Get the book that started it all – Jerome Corsi's "The Obama Nation," personally autographed for only $4.95 – an amazing $23 discount!

I also pledge that this news organization will continue to pursue its own independent investigation as aggressively as it possibly can.

To date, here is what we have done:

• Dispatched senior staff reporter Jerome Corsi twice to Hawaii to investigate the matter, including an appeal to the governor.
  • Hired a battery of private investigators in Hawaii to check every hospital for birth records – to no avail.
  • Sent Corsi to Kenya where he talked with some of Obama's relatives who clearly recall the birth taking place in Mombasa. (While there, Corsi was detained by Kenyan officials and a press conference he had scheduled was canceled at the last minute at the order of Prime Minister Raila Odinga, who has since made clear he has expectations of payback from soon-to-be President Obama.)

I tell you all this because despite the shroud of secrecy over the birth certificate issue, there are some organizations out there insisting it is all a tempest in a teapot – that the issue is settled, that the birth certificate has been released, that Obama has been determined to be eligible by some mystery authority.

One such organization, Factcheck.org, characterizes any who question its assertion that this matter is settled as conspiracy mongers. But, as for me, when it comes to matters as important as the Constitution of the United States, I do not accept the opinion of armchair researchers. Nobody – not one news organization in the world – has devoted more resources to investigating this matter than has WND.

I hope you will now join me in this fight for truth, justice and the American way by signing the petition. Help me spread the word. Let's turn up the heat. Send this column and the petition far and wide. Share it with your neighbors. Honor the Constitution. Save this country's most vital institutions and its honor. Seek the truth. Demand accountability.

Time is running out.

The Electoral College is due to convene Dec. 15 – less than a month.

Barack Obama is to be sworn in as the next president Jan. 20 – less than two months from now.

Do you believe the American people have a right to know for certain their next president is constitutionally eligible for the job?

Without a chance to inspect that birth certificate for themselves, do you think we can ever be certain?

If the Constitution is not taken seriously as concerns the eligibility of the president, is it likely to be taken seriously in other matters?

If you don't take responsibility and initiative on this issue, I am convinced no one else will.

Take your stand for accountability, truth, the rule of law and the Constitution.

Sign the petition now.

You’d be hard pressed to find a less credible pair than Farrah and Corsi. The former is the published of the right-wing conspiracy mongering World Net Daily and the latter the author of the factually challenged “Unfit for Command” smear on John Kerry. That his latest book is now going for $5 autographed seems to be an indication of the degree to which he is taken seriously. I wonder how much political and profit making motives went into their “research”.

Obama has produced an authenticated State of Hawaii birth certificate which has been certified as genuine and matching the original on file by state officials. It also has been examined by researchers from the Annenberg School of Journalism (University of Pennsylvania) considered to be one of the top two journalism schools (along with Columbia) in the US Some complain that it is not the original from 1961 but how many members of this forum can produce their ‘original’ birth certificate? Once must also consider his tumultuous family history.. Additionally a Clinton supporter hoping to show that he was indeed ineligible found Obama’s birth announcement in a local newspaper.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

An extraordinary degree of proof is being demanded based on rumors reported by people with less than stellar reputations. I am not aware of anyone’s refusal to comply with any reasonable requests.

Alex Jones compares Obama to Mao, Stalin and Hitler

On the lighter side - Alex Jones once again make a complete ass of himself this time in an anti-Obama rant. He compares the president to Mao, Stalin and Hitler among other paranoid delusional claims. Since he opened up such comparisons it should be noted that Jones’ speaking style is that of a ‘poorman’s’ Hitler. I find it bizarre that anyone without their own mental issues would take this loon seriously. Ron Paul should stop hanging out with this him if doesn’t want to limit his appeal to a small lunatic fringe

Edited by Len Colby

Obama is President.

I don't understand how he could not be a US citizen if his birth mother was an American, regardless of where he is born. His Irish ancestory isn't being questioned, how could his American mother not give birth to a US citizen, whereever she is?

My personal opinion, even if he is shown to be a non-citizen, so what? He pulled a fast one, without killing anybody.

They kept saying during the inaguration that it was the 44th peacefull transfer of power in the USA, but what about JFK? How peaceful was a bullet to the head?

That would be a terrific dramatic twist of Shakespierian perportions if it could be shown that Obama is not a legitimate citizen of USA and there was an attempt to have him stripped of power, at least until he screws up.

And on a day when Obama orders the end of secrecy.

Obama lifts Bush's veil of secrecy on presidential documents.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/News/P...how/4016290.cms

I guess all presidential documents, except his birth certificate.

BK

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81581

Obama's state secret: His birth certificate!

Posted: November 21, 2008

1:00 am Eastern

© 2009

Joseph Farah

Between the Lines

WorldNetDaily Exclusive Commentary

</FONT>

So much for those pledges of "open government."

So much for those promises of "change."

So much for his upcoming oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.

Barack Hussein Obama is still refusing to disclose to the American public something as innocent and as basic as his full, undoctored birth certificate to establish beyond any shadow of a doubt – and that doubt is growing daily – that he is a natural-born American citizen.

Ironically, now that the election is over, the pressure is building. A few bold members of Congress are getting interested in demanding hearings on the issue. The lawsuits are increasing. More pundits and activists are beginning to mobilize.

I, too, am raising the stakes.

Beginning today, I am personally sponsoring a petition campaign right here at this Internet news source, to all controlling legal authorities to determine Barack Obama's eligibility for the presidency under Article 2, Section 1, of the Constitution and to use all of their persuasive powers to make this information freely available to the rulers of this country – we the people.

Get the book that started it all – Jerome Corsi's "The Obama Nation," personally autographed for only $4.95 – an amazing $23 discount!

I also pledge that this news organization will continue to pursue its own independent investigation as aggressively as it possibly can.

To date, here is what we have done:

• Dispatched senior staff reporter Jerome Corsi twice to Hawaii to investigate the matter, including an appeal to the governor.
  • Hired a battery of private investigators in Hawaii to check every hospital for birth records – to no avail.
  • Sent Corsi to Kenya where he talked with some of Obama's relatives who clearly recall the birth taking place in Mombasa. (While there, Corsi was detained by Kenyan officials and a press conference he had scheduled was canceled at the last minute at the order of Prime Minister Raila Odinga, who has since made clear he has expectations of payback from soon-to-be President Obama.)

I tell you all this because despite the shroud of secrecy over the birth certificate issue, there are some organizations out there insisting it is all a tempest in a teapot – that the issue is settled, that the birth certificate has been released, that Obama has been determined to be eligible by some mystery authority.

One such organization, Factcheck.org, characterizes any who question its assertion that this matter is settled as conspiracy mongers. But, as for me, when it comes to matters as important as the Constitution of the United States, I do not accept the opinion of armchair researchers. Nobody – not one news organization in the world – has devoted more resources to investigating this matter than has WND.

I hope you will now join me in this fight for truth, justice and the American way by signing the petition. Help me spread the word. Let's turn up the heat. Send this column and the petition far and wide. Share it with your neighbors. Honor the Constitution. Save this country's most vital institutions and its honor. Seek the truth. Demand accountability.

Time is running out.

The Electoral College is due to convene Dec. 15 – less than a month.

Barack Obama is to be sworn in as the next president Jan. 20 – less than two months from now.

Do you believe the American people have a right to know for certain their next president is constitutionally eligible for the job?

Without a chance to inspect that birth certificate for themselves, do you think we can ever be certain?

If the Constitution is not taken seriously as concerns the eligibility of the president, is it likely to be taken seriously in other matters?

If you don't take responsibility and initiative on this issue, I am convinced no one else will.

Take your stand for accountability, truth, the rule of law and the Constitution.

Sign the petition now.

I think you may be right re pulling a fast one.

Without reviewing the sealed records, we will never know.

But, when people oppose open records and litigate to keep them closed, I get a little suspicious.

I frankly don't see how anyone on this forum could take a contrary position, because we have certainly been frustrated by the government's 45 refusal to open its records on the JFK assassination.

Unlike some of the other posters, you have actually considered what is (or may be) going on instead of attacking messengers.

Some JFK researchers go in directions that we believe to be incorrect, but they still make significant advances toward our learning the truth about the JFK assassinaiton.

Like I said, I wish Obama well, and I sure don't want Joe Biden as our President.