The Education Forum

Letter to Barack Obama on Assassination of JFK

John Simkin

Dear President-Elect Obama,

We need to take the advice from former President John F. Kennedy who said,” Let us not seek the Republican or the Democratic answer , but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our responsibility for the future.”

I wish to emphasize the words, "but the right answer," in my comments. In this spirit I ask that the death of President Kennedy be opened to a new and honest investigation and hearings before the American people. As there is the call to not bring up the past to blame, there is a greater need for the Truth to be brought out, because the past Truths cannot and will not be buried until the American people are told how and why our beloved President was murdered.

I speak from personal knowledge and experience of having been told of the impending assassination of the President seven months before it happened by a Jose A. Rivera, a Civil Service employee of the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness of the National Institutes of Health. He was also a former US Army Colonel and member of the US Army Reserves. This information was given to US Secret Service Agent John W. Rice, in the presence of FBI Special Liaison Agent Orrin Bartlett in New Orleans, Louisiana, on Sunday, November 24, 1963. Mr. Bartlett was a liaison between the FBI, the Secret Service , and the White House. Mr. Bartlett called his Headquarters in Washington and the Baltimore Office of the FBI, asking that Mr. Rivera be brought in for Interrogation.

Letters to various Congressional Committees produced no interest or results, as did numerous Freedom of Information letters to the Secret Service, the FBI and the CIA. I testified before the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB) in Dallas in 1994. Records of mine and Rivera's are in the NARA II Collection of Kennedy Documents in Box 18 of the Douglas Horne (ARRB staff member) Section. In the interest of transparency and the spirit of change and Truth, I now plead that this issue be addressed, and soon, for the sake of all Americans and our future generations.

Most Respectfully,

Adele E. U. Edisen, Ph.D.

Cc:

Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Patrick Murphy, Harry Reid, Steny Hoyer, Eric Cantor, James Clyburn, Robert Byrd, Mitch McConnell, Jon Kyl, J. Boehner, Edward Kennedy

Brava to Adele's letter!!! Everyone of good will, copy it and send copies of it to everyone you know, every website, every Congressperson, every [you fill in the blank].

Yes, if you want to send everyone on a wild goose chase, tell them to listen to Adele's crackpot nonsense. That way, the SERIOUS questions surrounding the assassination will never make the agenda.

Brava to Adele's letter!!! Everyone of good will, copy it and send copies of it to everyone you know, every website, every Congressperson, every [you fill in the blank].

Yes, if you want to send everyone on a wild goose chase, tell them to listen to Adele's crackpot nonsense. That way, the SERIOUS questions surrounding the assassination will never make the agenda.

What's the crackpot nonsense again?

Bill Kelly

President-elect Barack Obama, although technically a Baby Boomer, tends to identify with younger Americans. And younger Americans, for the most part, really don't care about the JFK assassination. When you're 30, something that happened 45 years ago is "prehistory" to you...you realy can't identify with the sorrow and the angst of a generation that witnessed JFK's funeral, because you didn't witness it yourself, and you have no idea of the tremendous level of grief that the nation felt that long weekend in November, 1963.

My son was born nearly 17 years after the JFK assassination. While he has an appreciation for history, he also tells me that "we really don't care," referring to his generation. His argument is that the perpetrators are most likely dead, and they got away with it, and their reasons for doing the deed [whether Vietnam, Cuba, mob-related, or whatever] are probably moot as well in this day and age. He tells me that my obsession with discovering the truth of the JFK assassination is simply a part of my personality that he accepts and overlooks, much like my OCD about many other things.

And I believe his attitude is fairly widespread. Unfortunately, we simply can't FORCE people to give a damn...and that, I believe, is going to be the greatest obstacle to getting anyone within the government to act.

Including the new President.

The idea itself of a plea to Obama isn't bad. The call should (IMO) be more along the line of Williams' work towards a judicial hearing to start with, and signed by many notables (Soerensen for example), plus backed by a public petition.

It's a political thing, and Obama as President (or at least the Prez many hope he could be) cannot be seen to favour any particular outcome, but may respond to a wide concern/call regarding the Truth.

President-elect Barack Obama, although technically a Baby Boomer, tends to identify with younger Americans. And younger Americans, for the most part, really don't care about the JFK assassination. When you're 30, something that happened 45 years ago is "prehistory" to you...you realy can't identify with the sorrow and the angst of a generation that witnessed JFK's funeral, because you didn't witness it yourself, and you have no idea of the tremendous level of grief that the nation felt that long weekend in November, 1963.

My son was born nearly 17 years after the JFK assassination. While he has an appreciation for history, he also tells me that "we really don't care," referring to his generation. His argument is that the perpetrators are most likely dead, and they got away with it, and their reasons for doing the deed [whether Vietnam, Cuba, mob-related, or whatever] are probably moot as well in this day and age. He tells me that my obsession with discovering the truth of the JFK assassination is simply a part of my personality that he accepts and overlooks, much like my OCD about many other things.

And I believe his attitude is fairly widespread. Unfortunately, we simply can't FORCE people to give a damn...and that, I believe, is going to be the greatest obstacle to getting anyone within the government to act.

I don't agree with this point of view. For many years I used to teach the assassination of JFK. I found most young people did care about this subject. The problem was with the fellow-teachers who had been brainwashed into thinking that people who cared about the subject were "conspiracy nuts".

If you look at the "Facebook" groups that believe the case should be reopened, most of them are youngsters. What is more, they are very large groups. The same goes for my website on the JFK assassination. Most of my visitors are university students.

Guest Tom Scully

I suspect Obama's role is to be the Albert E. Jenner of the current era:

Here's the story of the luckiest family in the USA.

In 1963, Lester Crown was a 38 year old executive in his father's Henry Crown & Co.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/...,909713,00.html

The Colonel's Second Battle Nov. 02, 1970

"Few episodes in his half-century as an industrialist and financier have made Chicago's Henry Crown prouder than the work he did a decade ago at General Dynamics Corp. As executive committee chairman he helped manage the company's recovery from a $435 million loss on its Convair jetliners; it was the largest financial setback on a single product line ever sustained by a U.S. corporation."

http://www2.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...=009&sc=442

How Kennedy Assassination Affected Some Stock Prices

JONATHAN MARSHALL

"Nov. 18, 1996

....But the facts speak tellingly about how accidents of history can affect great fortunes.

A postscript for assassination buffs: No individual stood to lose more from the TFX scandal than Chicago investor Henry Crown, who owned 20 percent of General Dynamics. His personal attorney, Albert Jenner, became a senior staff attorney on the Warren Commission, in charge of investigating the possibility of a conspiracy....."

http://dspace.wrlc.org/doc/bitstream/2041/...114zdisplay.pdf

Drew Pearson Merry-Go-Round January 14, 1963

WASHINGTON.--"SENATE RACKETS CHAIRMAN JOHN MCCLELLAN, WHO HAS BEEN INVESTIGATING LABOR RACKETEERS9 HAS TURNED TO THE PROBE OF A $62,000,000 RESEARCH CONTRACT TC7 GENERAL DYNAMICS6 HE HAS EVEN ASKED THE DEFENSE DEPARTMENT TO HOLD UP THE CONTRACT UNTIL HIS INVESTIGATORS CAN LAY THEIR CARDS ON THE TABLE.....

.....EFFECTIVE I N THE BACK ROOMS, CROWN IS CREDITED WITH HOOKING THE DESPERATELY NEEDED CONTRACT."

http://news.google.com/archivesearch?q=wor...432408076484745

"Possibility of a Johnson Role in TFX Contract Raised by Senator at... - New York Times - Nov 20, 1963 The fact that the winning contractor plans to do most of the production of ... and inconsequential examples" of hia work for General Dynamics over two and ... "

Deputy Says TFX Choice ' Right One ' WASHINGTON (#> ) —... Daily Collegian (1940 - 1987) - Penn State University - Nov 19, 1963 ... "I - ed Read Findings Gilpatric said he read a - page summary of findings by Navy and Air Force experts on the competing bids over the weekend of Nov. ... "

GILPATRIC'S ROLE IN TFX QUESTIONED; "McClellan Raises an Issue of... - New York Times - Nov 19, 1963 ... from the initial order of 23 planes may rise to $8 billion or $9 billion. ... denied that he had intended to equate his work for the two companies. "

http://dspace.wrlc.org/doc/bitstream/2041/...123xdisplay.pdf

"DREW PEARSON MERRY-GO-ROUND, RELEASE SAT,, NOV, 23, 1963 JACK ANDERSON

WASHINGTON--IT WILL BE interesting TO SEE WHETHER SEN, JOHN MCCLELLAN, D-ARK,, REALLY tries to find OUT HOW MUCH BOBBY BAKER KNOWS ABOUT THE TFX CONTROVERSY, THE STERN SENATE Investigation CHAIRMAN HAS PROMISED TO LOOK INTO published reports THAT BAKER

THREATENED T O EXPOSE SOME TFX SKULDUGGERY if his OWN GET-RICH-QUICK activities ARE scrutinized TOO CLOSELY, MCCLELLAN'S investigators WILL HAVE quite a trail TO FOLLOW. BUT IF THEY FOLLOW IT CAREFULLY IT WILL TAKE THEM THROUGH THE QUORUM CLUB, WHICH BOBBY FOUNDED, AND LEAD THEM IN THE direction of Vice President LYNDON JOHNSON.

Long Before the TFX contract was awarded to General Dynamics, the lobbyists and contractors has begun pulling and tugging on every possible political string to land this biggest military contract with the Kennedy administration -- $5,600,000,000.

General Dynamic's board chairman, Henry Crown, slipped around Washington buttonholing Politicians he knew. One was Lyndon Johnson...."

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.htm...789D95F478685F9

"TFX Inquiry Seems Ended as McClellan Delays Hearings Indefinitely;... New York Times - Dec 15, 1963 Senator John L. McClellan has indefinitely postponed hearings on the TFX airplane contract. The Arkansas Democrat, who is chairman of the Senate Permanent ..."

http://news.turner.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=4209

KING: I'll ask you one last question. And it's, in part, silly. But it's not always silly. You like these [King holds up a Blackberry]. I was just with you before this, and you have a couple of them. And there are a lot of people who say, because this will end up in the presidential library, because you don't have privacy any more. Your life's about to change Tuesday noon, you have to give this up.

OBAMA: Yes....

OBAMA: I think we're going to be able to hang onto one of these. Now, my working assumption, and this is not new, is that everything I write on e-mail could end up being on CNN. So I make sure to -- to think before I press "send."

....But what this has been -- what this does is -- and it's just one tool among a number of tools that I'm trying to use, to break out of the bubble. To make sure that people can still reach me. But if I'm doing something stupid, somebody in Chicago can send me an e-mail and say, "What are you doing?" You know? Or "you seem detached" or "you're not listening to what is going on here in the neighborhood."....

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pag...d=1222017601983

Mr. Obama's neighborhood

...These kinds of introductions proved key for Obama's construction of a network which would eventually support his political aspirations. The Crown family, for instance, have been major financial backers, with Lester's son James serving as Obama's Illinois finance chairman....

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/05/11/ame...cago.php?page=5

...Straddling Two Worlds

As Obama moved closer to running, he paid a visit to James Crown and his father, Lester, billionaire investors who presided over a sprawling Chicago business dynasty and prominent leaders in the Jewish community....

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/Wi...9809&page=3

...Obama replied that Brzezinski is an informal, not a key, adviser"

...And he said critics' e-mails never mention Lester Crown, a member of his national finance committee who is "considered about as hawkish and tough when it comes to Israel as anybody in the country."

Edited by Tom Scully

I'd like to know what J. Raymond Carroll believes to be the "crackpot nonsense" of Adele's testimony before ARRB or her story as outlined in Third/Fourth decade articles, and what he considers "SERIOUS" questions surrounding the assassination, if expressed foreknowledge of the murder by an Army Reserve Colonel isn't considered serious?

And many thanks to Adele for being a witness and victim and having the courage to compose a letter and make it public.

Bill Kelly

Guest Tom Scully

It seems Bruce Campbell Adamson enlisted the help of Obama's CIA director designate, Leon Panetta,

seven years ago, in an attempt to convince the late WC member, Hale Boggs' daughter, Cokie Roberts,

to approach the JFK conspiracy evidence as a journalist should, and not as a member of the DC establishment:

http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv....m/msg91868.html

http://www.ciajfk.com/pan-2.jpg

• 2 years later...
Guest Tom Scully

I suspect Obama's role is to be the Albert E. Jenner of the current era:

Here's the story of the luckiest family in the USA.

In 1963, Lester Crown was a 38 year old executive in his father's Henry Crown & Co.....

It seemed obvious years ago, this was what would happen; all one had to do was look at the men behind the curtain Obama was standing in front of.:

http://membership.cagw.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=12200

Will Obama's IGs Be Bloodhounds or Lap Dogs?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

By: Roger Morse

Wastewatcher, July 2009

....That independence is revered publicly by legislators, government officials, and policymakers alike. President Obama campaigned on protecting those that help to root out waste and fraud. His campaign documents included the following:

Often the best source of information about waste, fraud, and abuse in government is an existing government employee committed to public integrity and willing to speak out. Such acts of courage and patriotism, which can sometimes save lives and often save taxpayer dollars, should be encouraged rather than stifled . . . We need to empower federal employees as watchdogs of wrongdoing and partners in performance. Barack Obama will strengthen whistleblower laws to protect federal workers who expose waste, fraud, and abuse of authority in government....

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/05/23/110523fa_fact_mayer?currentPage=all

The Secret Sharer

Is Thomas Drake an enemy of the state?

by Jane Mayer May 23, 2011

....But the Obama Administration has pursued leak prosecutions with a surprising relentlessness. Including the Drake case, it has been using the Espionage Act to press criminal charges in five alleged instances of national-security leaks -- more such prosecutions than have occurred in all previous Administrations combined......

...“Ironically, Obama has presided over the most draconian crackdown on leaks in our history—even more so than Nixon.” ...

...Sitting at a Formica table at the Tastee Diner, in Bethesda, Drake—who is a registered Republican—groaned and thrust his head into his hands. “I actually had hopes for Obama,” he said. He had not only expected the President to roll back the prosecutions launched by the Bush Administration; he had thought that Bush Administration officials would be investigated for overstepping the law in the “war on terror.”

“But power is incredibly destructive,” Drake said. “It’s a weird, pathological thing. I also think the intelligence community coöpted Obama, because he’s rather naïve about national security. He’s accepted the fear and secrecy. We’re in a scary space in this country.”...

...“The government wants this to be about unlawfully retained information. The defense, meanwhile, is painting a picture of a public-interested whistle-blower who struggled to bring attention to what he saw as multibillion-dollar mismanagement.” Because Drake is not a spy, Aftergood says, the case will “test whether intelligence officers can be convicted of violating the Espionage Act even if their intent is pure.” He believes that the trial may also test whether the nation’s expanding secret intelligence bureaucracy is beyond meaningful accountability. “It’s a much larger debate than whether a piece of paper was at a certain place at a certain time,” he says....

..."We are witnessing the bipartisan normalization and legitimization of a national-surveillance state," he says. In his view, zealous leak prosecutions are consonant with other political shifts since 9/11: the emergence of a vast new security bureaucracy, in which at least two and a half million people hold confidential, secret, or top-secret clearances; huge expenditures on electronic monitoring, along with a reinterpretation of the law in order to sanction it; and corporate partnerships with the government that have transformed the counterterrorism industry into a powerful lobbying force. Obama, Balkin says, has "systematically adopted policies consistent with the second term of the Bush Administration."...

...She warned Obama that prosecuting whistle-blowers would undermine his legacy. Brian had been told by the White House to avoid any “ask”s on specific issues, but she told the President that, according to his own logic, Drake was exactly the kind of whistle-blower who deserved protection. ...

I am batting .900, and I predict we ain't seen nothing yet, it will get much, much, worse. The more they trample our constitutional rights they were required to "preserve and to protect" in the oaths of office they swore to comply with, the more they create lawless instruments such as "assassination lists" of names of Americans president Obama authorizes to be killed as a prelude to even indicting them on any criminal charges, the more they actually commit the actual crime on his order...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/07/world/middleeast/07yemen.html?hp

U.S. Approves Targeted Killing of American Cleric

By SCOTT SHANE Published: April 6, 2010

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration has taken the extraordinary step of authorizing the targeted killing of an American citizen, the radical Muslim cleric Anwar al-Awlaki,..

...It is extremely rare, if not unprecedented, for an American to be approved for targeted killing, officials said. A former senior legal official in the administration of George W. Bush said he did not know of any American who was approved for targeted killing under the former president....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/06/AR2010040604121.html?hpid=topnews April 7, 2010

Muslim cleric Aulaqi is 1st U.S. citizen on list of those CIA is allowed to kill

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/07/world/middleeast/07yemen.html?_r=1&hp

Drone Strike in Yemen Was Aimed at Awlaki

By MARK MAZZETTI Published: May 6, 2011

WASHINGTON — A missile strike from an American military drone in a remote region of Yemen on Thursday was aimed at killing Anwar al-Awlaki, the radical American-born cleric believed to be hiding in the country, American officials said Friday. ..

....The Obama administration has taken the rare step of approving Mr. Awlaki’s killing, even though he is an American citizen. ...

http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2011/05/07/awlaki/index.html

....But the notion that the President has the power to order American citizens assassinated without an iota of due process -- far from any battlefield, not during combat -- is an idea so utterly foreign to me, so far beyond the bounds of what is reasonable, that it's hard to convey in words or treat with civility.

How do you even engage someone in rational discussion who is willing to assume that their fellow citizen is guilty of being a Terrorist without seeing evidence for it, without having that evidence tested, without giving that citizen a chance to defend himself -- all because the President declares it to be so? "I know Awlaki, my fellow citizen, is a Terrorist and he deserves to die. Why? Because the President decreed that, and that's good enough for me. Trials are so pre-9/11." If someone is willing to dutifully click their heels and spout definitively authoritarian anthems like that, imagine how impervious to reason they are on these issues.

And if someone is willing to vest in the President the power to assassinate American citizens without a trial far from any battlefield -- if someone believes that the President has that power: the power of unilaterally imposing the death penalty and literally acting as judge, jury and executioner -- what possible limits would they ever impose on the President's power? There cannot be any. Or if someone is willing to declare a citizen to be a "traitor" and demand they be treated as such -- even though the Constitution expressly assigns the power to declare treason to the Judicial Branch and requires what we call "a trial" with stringent evidence requirements before someone is guilty of treason -- how can any appeals to law or the Constitution be made to a person who obviously believes in neither?...

...the more they raise the stakes and attempt even a greater lockdown on the disclosure of information, and...it is coming...on dissent even as AMERICAN and as benign, as it is delivered in this form.

People, this president and this congress have demonstrably crossed the line. What would have to happen before you were willing to even seriously consider taking up armed resistance against them, especially since there is absolutely no sign congress will ever begin to investigate the president with the intent to impeach him for crimes against the constitution and then go through the legal steps required to remove him from office?

On the contrary, the majority in the house and senate seem fully behind these criminal abuses of our rights by the executive branch.

So what do you think is the proper protocol, will you even be willing to discuss how to respond incrementally to what is happening in front of your eyes?

Would you continue to bury your head in the sand until a friend or relative ends up on a government assassination list, and an attempt is made to kill your unindicted acquaintance? Or....how about if your neighbor is arrested and held indefinitely without being charged with any crime and without being afforded a hearing before a magistrate?

I am operating under the, IMO, reasonable assumption that whatever they are doing to even one person under their jurisdiction, they are potentially doing to all of the rest of us.

The president is increasingly behaving as a tyrant, not as an elected executive, sworn to preserve and to protect the Constitution of the United States. Should it not follow that it is incumbent on us to regard and to relate to him as such, even in this budding period of his tyranny?

Do you think this will get better while you are face down in the sand? If you consider that each new offense he commits against us is a test of our will, and that the steps he is taking; asking for legislation, during a May, 2009 speech, in a ceremony allegedly commemorating the constitution, to give him the power to pre-emptively and indefinitely detain anyone he deems to be a potential threat, and within a year, declaring that he already is so empowered, even without passage of any new law, and now, openly attempting to kill a fellow citizen, consider also that he is afraid of us, but only if we respond by raising the stakes, every time he does.

Would an informed society not be radicalized into at least growing public protest, upon observing that the president is ordering the murder by missle strike, of an unindicted fellow citizen, not on any battlefield?

We must make him fear that we will react firmly to his tyrannical agenda, especially since he is now openly ordering members of our military to lawlessly murder a citizen, by all of us, at the very least engaging in vigorous and lawful protests. We must attempt to convince him to stop and to reverse his agenda, by convincing him that it is not worth it, because we will not tolerate it.

We must convince him we are willing to risk our property and life or limb, if he does not conform to and enforce the law, and congress does not check his unlawful acts, and that we are willing to risk all, sooner, as in immediately, if he continues on the present course.

If president Obama were to be informed that even as few as a million posts expressing similar views as I have posted, have been expressed in blog and forum posts throughout the country during the next 30 days, it might be enough to give him pause. It might be an aggregate exhibition of defiance and objection that, 18 months from now, only a campaign of protests of a much greater, and possibly of violent and bloody intensity, would equal in influencing (intimidating?) the president to govern, in good faith, within the framework of existing law.

Its up to you and me, what happens next, but I regret not having written this a year ago. I will not be one who someday is plagued by the question of why I sat there and let it happen. It is not like president Obama is not mugging every one of us of our protections against his abuses and excesses. He is doing it in all of our faces, asking us, so...what are you going to do about it?

Let us give him our answers, objecting with a deafening roar, instead of submitting to him and to the methods of his national security state, with less than even an audible whimper.

Edited by Tom Scully

Quite Correct!

In fact, other than those who continue to chase mythological creatures, few could care about the facts of the assassination.

The "works" of which you and others are in possession of was, for the most part completed, just about the time that the movie "JFK" came out.*

Naturally, everyone wanted to get in on the bandwagon of the JFK Conspiracy scenario('s), and anything factual was a waste of time and about like P*ssing up a rope.

For that, and other reasons, the facts were shelved until such time as (a) some form of mass distribution was available, or (B) I reached old age and could care less about the expense to present the information.

(a) above pretty well failed as even though the internet came into existences, about the only ones who follow the JFK assassination, are somewhat "squirrely" in their belief's. (Multiple assassins; body snatchers; giant government conspiracies;, although believed by many, are more likely to turn-off anyone who things with any sense of logical reasoning).

So, option (B) came into play!

And, although it is not expected that in my lifetime I will see the overall general acceptance of option (B), it is nevertheless in print and can not be made to completely disappear from the historical scene.

*A few additional questions were answered with the release of the "closed" files as a result of the JFK Records Act.

Have a nice (informed) day.

Tom

P.S. May publishing will be out next week.

Quite Correct!

In fact, other than those who continue to chase mythological creatures, few could care about the facts of the assassination.

The "works" of which you and others are in possession of was, for the most part completed, just about the time that the movie "JFK" came out.*

Naturally, everyone wanted to get in on the bandwagon of the JFK Conspiracy scenario('s), and anything factual was a waste of time and about like P*ssing up a rope.

For that, and other reasons, the facts were shelved until such time as (a) some form of mass distribution was available, or (B) I reached old age and could care less about the expense to present the information.

(a) above pretty well failed as even though the internet came into existences, about the only ones who follow the JFK assassination, are somewhat "squirrely" in their belief's. (Multiple assassins; body snatchers; giant government conspiracies;, although believed by many, are more likely to turn-off anyone who things with any sense of logical reasoning).

So, option (B) came into play!

And, although it is not expected that in my lifetime I will see the overall general acceptance of option (B), it is nevertheless in print and can not be made to completely disappear from the historical scene.

*A few additional questions were answered with the release of the "closed" files as a result of the JFK Records Act.

Have a nice (informed) day.

Tom

P.S. May publishing will be out next week.

Coupla great posts from the ever rational Mark and Beautifully Arrogant Tom, me hat's off to you both.

Tom is that PS a mispelling or what does it mean? Ta.

I'd like to know what J. Raymond Carroll believes to be the "crackpot nonsense" of Adele's testimony before ARRB.

Bill Kelly

Bill, I must have missed this when it first appeared.

I choose not to go into detail about Adele's story on the forum, and will explain why when we meet.

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll

I'd like to know what J. Raymond Carroll believes to be the "crackpot nonsense" of Adele's testimony before ARRB.

Bill Kelly

Bill, I must have missed this when it first appeared.

I choose not to go into detail about Adele's story on the forum, and will explain why when we meet.

Thanks JRC, I understand.

I've spent a lot of time on Adele's story and unlike others of a similar nature, that could be dismissed,

I've only confirmed much of what she has to say and find that it leads to other sources and documents.

On the same token, I don't think that she has the best evidence to present to a President in an attempt

to get him to release records, though there are many documents related to Adele and Rivera that are

still being wrongfully withheld.

Looking forward to meeting you.

BK

• 1 year later...