The Education Forum

A Closer Look at the Bell Film

Steve Kober

I was watching the Bell film the other day when it was shown as part of a thread dealing with a van/car behind the fence in the step area. But as I reviewed the film , I noticed that while the Limo gets to the overpass, or just before it, you can see something in the upper right corner ( the 1:00 ) position. I am not sure what it is, but I was thinking if Ed Hoffman's account is correct, then what we see in the Bell film should be about the time that Hatman jogs to that area and tosses the rifle to Railroad man.

Also, if Ed Hoffman is right, a train should have just passed that area. The clarity of the film is poor making identification of the image difficult.

By copy to Jack White, Jack have you ever worked your badgeman magic on this film in that area? With some enhancements, could we be seeing Hatman or Railroad man?

If I am just rediscoving the wheel in this area, please let me know.

Guest Tom Scully

Steve,

There seems to me to be a disproportionate focus on the forum on unverifiable pronouncements of deceased witnesses and perceptions of the contents in blurred images.

Could you please tell me what you hope would be resolved if you received the best of all possible answers to your questions concerning the areas of interest you described? Where would you next proceed with your inquiries?

I'm asking because I take a different approach to finding answers to the questions of who killed JFK and Oswald, and why, as in this recent example:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=163363

I guess my point is that if the images and frames of film you squint at, were to all suddenly become sharp and definitive, you would be able to present "proof" of what almost all of us who are looking into the assassination of JFK already embrace, and for which overwhelming evidence already exists; that Oswald and Ruby were not acting as "lone nuts".

The composition of the WC Commisioners and various counsel, and their relationships, known motives, and reaction to evidence, establishes the opposite of their intention to convince us that Oswald and Ruby were lone killers.

If everything worked out for you in your image studies, wouldn't your inquiries then head in the direction where mine are, studying relationships and "coincidences" that are too numerous to be passed off as random chance?

Tom,

I agree with you in that even with clearer images, we would still be faced with counter explanations. My rational for asking the question was to try to correlate testimony by witnesses with hard film. I have always felt that Ed Hoffman's account is true but not widely accepted by the Research community. I felt that if a human being could be identified that matches Ed's account it would help strengthen his story.

Now, on a larger scale, I also realize that the murder of JFK goes to the heart of our beliefs about Government and that it does sometimes look like so many of us are "stuck" in the details , like some big game of Clue.

Again, my question had more to do with vindicating Ed Hoffman than anything else.

I was watching the Bell film the other day when it was shown as part of a thread dealing with a van/car behind the fence in the step area. But as I reviewed the film , I noticed that while the Limo gets to the overpass, or just before it, you can see something in the upper right corner ( the 1:00 ) position. I am not sure what it is, but I was thinking if Ed Hoffman's account is correct, then what we see in the Bell film should be about the time that Hatman jogs to that area and tosses the rifle to Railroad man.

Also, if Ed Hoffman is right, a train should have just passed that area. The clarity of the film is poor making identification of the image difficult.

By copy to Jack White, Jack have you ever worked your badgeman magic on this film in that area? With some enhancements, could we be seeing Hatman or Railroad man?

If I am just rediscoving the wheel in this area, please let me know.

Steve...I have studied all images for many years. I have made all of my studies known.

If something else is there, I have not found it yet.

Jack

Jack,

Have you ever given the Bell film a critical look. As I said previously, I think I see what looks like the top of a hat sticking just over that part of the fence that does the 45 degree turn and connects with the bridge. Of course I could be wrong and the object I see is something in the background rather than the foreground. I was just asking the question to the group.

Jack, if you have studied the Bell film in this area could you direct to a site or past thread that discusses the analysis.