The Education Forum

Moorman location poll

Moorman location  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think Moorman was when she took her famous Polaroid?

• In the street
    • On the grass
    • Unsure but I'm curious
    • Don't care
  2. 2. Are you following the debate?

• Closely
    • Yes, but not very closely
    • Very little
    • Not at all

My answers

1) 2

2) 3

lets see, this poll went up March 7th, its now March 13th and only 29 votes have been cast? You Lone Nuts haven't bettered your PR skills since Bugliosi issued forth Reclaiming History (which btw, is the book publishing industry mega-flop of the century) have ya? LMFAO! How many views for this poll? 600+. Oh dear! How many views for Josiah's 4 part Moorman post (and others) 3,000+ concerning the same subject matter? Yet only 29 poll votes? Nothing seems to advance the Lone Nut/WCR/SBT case, does it?

Perhaps it's Bill Miller..... :) Or simply, you can't make the case....

Edited by David G. Healy

someday you too, may get published son.... perhaps Josiah, Gary, the 6th Floor Museum or better yet, maybe the City of Dallas will help you find a publisher.... ROTFLMFAO!

David ... the National Enquirer publishes stuff all the time ... its still crap. Bugliosi and Posner published books that you consider crap. So your notion that because something or someone was published is meaningless for its the content that matters.

Maybe I'll publish a book on all the stupid say-nothing post you make ... that will certainly be something to be proud of.

Bill Miller

someday you too, may get published son.... perhaps Josiah, Gary, the 6th Floor Museum or better yet, maybe the City of Dallas will help you find a publisher.... ROTFLMFAO!

David ... the National Enquirer publishes stuff all the time ... its still crap. Bugliosi and Posner published books that you consider crap. So your notion that because something or someone was published is meaningless for its the content that matters.

Maybe I'll publish a book on all the stupid say-nothing post you make ... that will certainly be something to be proud of.

Bill Miller

and Posner too! Of course they're disinfo..... Every Cter knows that, all but you evidently.... it is nice to see you nad up, and finally show your colors (but most of us knew anyway)....!

and Posner too! Of course they're disinfo..... Every Cter knows that, all but you evidently.... it is nice to see you nad up, and finally show your colors (but most of us knew anyway)....!

I wonder how you got through school ... did you copy off of O.J.??? Aside from your constant misspellings ... your thoughts are so disjointed and so poorly thought out ... its like you have never had any schooling at all. You seem to have the mentality that to be a conspiracy believer in JFK's assassination, then you must believe every cock-and-bull claim made by every lunatic that comes along when in fact that would also include you for you didn't agree with Fetzer on where Moorman was standing, thus now you are a LNr.

To refresh your less than rational memory ... you were talking as if having written something that was published must somehow put you above everyone else and my point was that even screwballs like Posner have had their writings published, thus your remarks have no validity to them.

Bill Miller

I wonder how you got through school ... did you copy off of O.J.??? Aside from your constant misspellings ... your thoughts are so disjointed and so poorly thought out ... its like you have never had any schooling at all. You seem to have the mentality that to be a conspiracy believer in JFK's assassination, then you must believe every cock-and-bull claim made by every lunatic that comes along when in fact that would also include you for you didn't agree with Fetzer on where Moorman was standing, thus now you are a LNr.

To refresh your less than rational memory ... you were talking as if having written something that was published must somehow put you above everyone else and my point was that even screwballs like Posner have had their writings published, thus your remarks have no validity to them.

Bill Miller

then stick with the original topic, wannabe (it's the moorman poll, dummy).... we understand at your age memory, and most importantly FOCUS begins to go. -- T'was you son who brought Posner into the discussion, shall I post a link to the post as a gentle reminder? Keep at it, you'll get published eventually.... I'm your biggest fan- ROTFLMFAO... I can hear them rooting for you all the way out west, just ask Josiah.....