The Education Forum

Did Zapruder take "the Zapruder film"?

Guest James H. Fetzer

www.craiglamson.com/costella.htm

Byt even better, why don't YOU try and take it apart David? You are a self proclaimed expert. Show us your stuff. It will however require more than just cutting a pasting some images into powerpoint. .

Craig, David has already shown what ever it is that he can do or else he would have done a whole lot better by now. But you are not alone when asking is there more to this individual ....

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...ef04b9c31d568d#

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris,

That feature isn't present in either of Costella's combined edits, either.

Nor does it appear in any of the stills I could find of that section of the building. Unless there are images I have missed, and thats always possible, it begs the question why are they in Groden?

Chris,

That feature isn't present in either of Costella's combined edits, either.

Nor does it appear in any of the stills I could find of that section of the building. Unless there are images I have missed, and thats always possible, it begs the question why are they in Groden?

My experience FWIW tells me that MPI's film images are lighter and not as contrasted as Groden's. One might take MPI's frame and give it the same lighting and contrasting appearance as Robert's and see if they then look alike.