The Education Forum

We’re done. Why we came. What we learned. Thank you all.

Thanks XXXX;

As I have indicated, this is a "subjective" call.

However!

When one takes into consideration all of the other things which the WC pulled in order to make the first shot disappear, then the "helmet logo" issue becomes an item which fits along with their other pattern of obfuscation.

And, although I recognize the possibility that at some point the sun reflection may have obscured the logo, the possibility that this held true throughout the entire Z-film, and especially at the Z255/altgens mark when the cops to the left rear were looking directly into Zapruder's location, makes it all seem quite unlikely.

That there is a "white/bright" blob which repeatedly appears on the helmets in the vicinity of the logo, as well as the fact that this blob appears generally brighter and whiter than the surrounding helmets, adds to the potential as well as the belief that there has been some "color adjustments" on the film.

Unfortunately, the only way to prove/disprove, would be to recreate with motorcycle cops and a Z-camera and film.

If ultimately factual, then this item was done primarily to obsucre the fact that the motorcycle cops had turned their heads and were looking directly at JFK (reacting to the first shot), well prior to the WC's purported Z210 scenario.

However, in order to make the evidence of this disappear, it ultimately required that a slight brightness be added to the entire Z-film in order to maintain continuity of the filmed image.

Tom

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

P.S. For those who may be unaware"\:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflection_(physics)

Reflection of light

Reflection of light may be specular (that is, mirror-like) or diffuse (that is, not retaining the image, only the energy) depending on the nature of the interface.

A mirror provides the most common model for specular light reflection, and typically consists of a glass sheet in front of a metallic coating where the reflection actually occurs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specular_reflection

Specular reflection is the perfect, mirror-like reflection of light (or sometimes other kinds of wave) from a surface, in which light from a single incoming direction (a ray) is reflected into a single outgoing direction. Such behavior is described by the law of reflection, which states that the direction of incoming light (the incident ray), and the direction of outgoing light reflected (the reflected ray) make the same angle with respect to the surface normal, thus the angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection;

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nice shiny chrome Tea Kettle there. However, it too has little if any bearing on the white helmets worn by the DPD and whether or not one should have been able to, at some point within the Z-Film, observe the DPD logo's on the white helmets.

I see you are babbling again there perv....

Lots of different surface textures and reflectivity, and even quite specular surfaces like a sheet of glass is diffuse to a degree. Standard stuff for those skilled in the craft of lighting. That however leaves you in the lurch.

Oh the kettle has plenty of bearing, if you had bothered to digest the information I spoon fed you. I'll ask again Tom, and maybe this time the subject of the exercise just might sink into that mushie spot between your ears. What color is the kettle?

Exactly the same color as the one seen in the Zapruder film.

OH! I forgot. There is no shiny reflective kettle seen in the Zapruder film, is there????? So, does your shiny kettle have a whole lot of bearing on something which is not seen within Dealey Plaza??

I won't waste your precious time in a continuation of showing additional photographs of the Presidential Parade in which, for some mysterious reason, one can continually observe the DPD logo's on the motorcycle policemen's helmets.

Must be some sort of magnet anomoly within Dealey Plaza which just would not allow them to appear.

What color are those logos Tom? You keep sprinting right by that question. Is there a shiny LOGO in Dealey Plaza? What color is that logo Tom?

There is a LOT of information for you to digest in those simple photos of a kettle. Now I know thats NOT what you want to do. Like the good CT you are,you would rather run with some harebrained notion that someone altered the LOGOS so you can't tell which way the head are turned. Reality be damned! You gottta keep your worldview intact regardless.

Whatever Tom, its just beyond you.

Enjoy your fantasy, it really suits you.

Correct!

It is absolutely "beyond" me as to how anyone could fantasize that a singular staged photograph of the rear-end of their "whatever" as well as a similar photograph of a tea kettle serves as proof that throughout the multiple frames of the Z-film, which has ever-changing lighting conditions as well as reflective angles, one should not be able to ever see the darker image of the DPD logo's against he white background of the motorcycle policemen's helmets.

Perhaps it has some bearing on the exact speed at which your tea kettle was travelling?????

It SURE is beyond you. I offered illustrations to help you understand your failed positon, and you were,...well...just to ignorant to make the connections. I'm really sorry you can't, or won't understand as your continued failure to answer simple questions illustrates. Simple principles blasting right over your head. Its a shame really, but it appears you are simply beyond help, hopelessly trapped in your warped worldview.

You need to REALLY observe the real world Tom, you have a LOT to learn.

So I'll ask again, just for grins..were the logos shiney and what color were they?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks XXXX;

However!

When one takes into consideration all of the other things which the WC pulled in order to make the first shot disappear, then the "helmet logo" issue becomes an item which fits along with their other pattern of obfuscation.

And, although I recognize the possibility that at some point the sun reflection may have obscured the logo, the possibility that this held true throughout the entire Z-film, and especially at the Z255/altgens mark when the cops to the left rear were looking directly into Zapruder's location, makes it all seem quite unlikely.

That there is a "white/bright" blob which repeatedly appears on the helmets in the vicinity of the logo, as well as the fact that this blob appears generally brighter and whiter than the surrounding helmets, adds to the potential as well as the belief that there has been some "color adjustments" on the film.

Unfortunately, the only way to prove/disprove, would be to recreate with motorcycle cops and a Z-camera and film.

If ultimately factual, then this item was done primarily to obsucre the fact that the motorcycle cops had turned their heads and were looking directly at JFK (reacting to the first shot), well prior to the WC's purported Z210 scenario.

However, in order to make the evidence of this disappear, it ultimately required that a slight brightness be added to the entire Z-film in order to maintain continuity of the filmed image.

Tom

Reflection of light

Reflection of light may be specular (that is, mirror-like) or diffuse (that is, not retaining the image, only the energy) depending on the nature of the interface.

A mirror provides the most common model for specular light reflection, and typically consists of a glass sheet in front of a metallic coating where the reflection actually occurs.

Specular reflection is the perfect, mirror-like reflection of light (or sometimes other kinds of wave) from a surface, in which light from a single incoming direction (a ray) is reflected into a single outgoing direction. Such behavior is described by the law of reflection, which states that the direction of incoming light (the incident ray), and the direction of outgoing light reflected (the reflected ray) make the same angle with respect to the surface normal, thus the angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection;

Nice shiny chrome Tea Kettle there. However, it too has little if any bearing on the white helmets worn by the DPD and whether or not one should have been able to, at some point within the Z-Film, observe the DPD logo's on the white helmets.

Lots of different surface textures and reflectivity, and even quite specular surfaces like a sheet of glass is diffuse to a degree. Standard stuff for those skilled in the craft of lighting. That however leaves you in the lurch.

Oh the kettle has plenty of bearing, if you had bothered to digest the information I spoon fed you. I'll ask again Tom, and maybe this time the subject of the exercise just might sink into that mushie spot between your ears. What color is the kettle?

OH! I forgot. There is no shiny reflective kettle seen in the Zapruder film, is there????? So, does your shiny kettle have a whole lot of bearing on something which is not seen within Dealey Plaza??

I won't waste your precious time in a continuation of showing additional photographs of the Presidential Parade in which, for some mysterious reason, one can continually observe the DPD logo's on the motorcycle policemen's helmets.

Must be some sort of magnet anomoly within Dealey Plaza which just would not allow them to appear.

What color are those logos Tom? You keep sprinting right by that question. Is there a shiny LOGO in Dealey Plaza? What color is that logo Tom?

There is a LOT of information for you to digest in those simple photos of a kettle. Now I know thats NOT what you want to do. Like the good CT you are,you would rather run with some harebrained notion that someone altered the LOGOS so you can't tell which way the head are turned. Reality be damned! You gottta keep your worldview intact regardless.

Correct!

It is absolutely "beyond" me as to how anyone could fantasize that a singular staged photograph of the rear-end of their "whatever" as well as a similar photograph of a tea kettle serves as proof that throughout the multiple frames of the Z-film, which has ever-changing lighting conditions as well as reflective angles, one should not be able to ever see the darker image of the DPD logo's against he white background of the motorcycle policemen's helmets.

Perhaps it has some bearing on the exact speed at which your tea kettle was travelling?????

It SURE is beyond you. I offered illustrations to help you understand your failed positon, and you were,...well...just to ignorant to make the connections. I'm really sorry you can't, or won't understand as your continued failure to answer simple questions illustrates. Simple principles blasting right over your head. Its a shame really, but it appears you are simply beyond help, hopelessly trapped in your warped worldview.

So I'll ask again, just for grins..were the logos shiney and what color were they?

And I will ask again, what was the speed of your shiny tea kettle, exactly how many different changes in lighting scenarios did it go through, and exactly how many times did it change it's angle of reflection in regards to the light source origin as compared to the filming location.

The "connections" of reflected (diffused) light from a single fixed position object, filmed from a single fixed position camera, with a single fixed position light source have little bearing on the photographic conditions which existed in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63.

That you continue to attempt to pass off such photographic image garbage as some sort of "proof" is indicative that, although you may have spent a long time in the photographic industry, you quite apparantly did not learn too much.

Any first year law student could and would make a complete fool of you in any court of law, with such completely non-corroborative evidence.

Thanks XXXX;

However!

Tom

Reflection of light

Correct!

And I will ask again, what was the speed of your shiny tea kettle, exactly how many different changes in lighting scenarios did it go through, and exactly how many times did it change it's angle of reflection in regards to the light source origin as compared to the filming location.

The "connections" of reflected (diffused) light from a single fixed position object, filmed from a single fixed position camera, with a single fixed position light source have little bearing on the photographic conditions which existed in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63.

That you continue to attempt to pass off such photographic image garbage as some sort of "proof" is indicative that, although you may have spent a long time in the photographic industry, you quite apparantly did not learn too much.

Any first year law student could and would make a complete fool of you in any court of law, with such completely non-corroborative evidence.

You see, you still don't get it do you. I'm not offering PROOF of anything, I'm simply showing you how light and reflection work, and you are jutt too ignorant, or pig headed to understand. That really too bad. An intelligent being would have the smarts to apply the lessons contained in these simple illustrations and then apply then to the situation as we see it in the Zapruder film.

Now if you can't apply that information correctly, and its clear you have no experience in the subject at hand, well then its really no longer my problem.

Everything you need to know about how and why the reflections we see from the reflective, gold metallc, curved badges on the white helmets is contained in the illustrations I posted for you. I would be MORE that happy to take on the law student in a court of law, because all of the principles are correct and contained in the images.

Lets review your position:

You say logos have been removed to hide the direction the heads of the MC cops. Your position requires retouching the frames and you can't present any CREDIBLE evidecnce that the fim has been altered. Never mind there are still images showing the MC cops. It's simply a fantasy based on your warped worldview.

Lets review the other scenario:

Motorcycles head down Elm at the perfect angle for the reflective, CURVED, gold logos to be overwhelmed by a bright highlight, to the point where the logo is not visable. Even though the AOI changes as the cycles move down the streeet, the very fact that the reflective logos are CURVED allows the highlight to remain on the logo. Its also not unusual for a bright reflected highlight from a reflected surface to be much much larger than the size of the actual lightsouce, lets call that glare, to keep it simple.

Its also true that when you photograph a highly reflective object, you really don't photograph the object but rather whatever is REFLECTED in the surface of the reflective object. In the case of the helmet logo, when it passes into the cast shadow, that reflective logo 'sees' the broad and bright , and very LARGE blue sky.

All of these principles are illustrated in the three photos I posted.

And we have not even talked about motion blur, camera blur, or the effects of the duplication process.

So we are left with two options, believe Tom's FANTASY or deal with reality. I'll take the reality.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Thanks XXXX;

However!

Tom

Reflection of light

Correct!

You see, you still don't get it do you. I'm not offering PROOF of anything, I'm simply showing you how light and reflection work, and you are jutt too ignorant, or pig headed to understand. That really too bad. An intelligent being would have the smarts to apply the lessons contained in these simple illustrations and then apply then to the situation as we see it in the Zapruder film.

Now if you can't apply that information correctly, and its clear you have no experience in the subject at hand, well then its really no longer my problem.

Everything you need to know about how and why the reflections we see from the reflective, gold metallc, curved badges on the white helmets is contained in the illustrations I posted for you. I would be MORE that happy to take on the law student in a court of law, because all of the principles are correct and contained in the images.

You say logos have been removed to hide the direction the heads of the MC cops. Your position requires retouching the frames and you can't present any CREDIBLE evidecnce that the fim has been altered. Never mind there are still images showing the MC cops. It's simply a fantasy based on your warped worldview.

Motorcycles head down Elm at the perfect angle for the reflective, CURVED, gold logos to be overwhelmed by a bright highlight, to the point where the logo is not visable. Even though the AOI changes as the cycles move down the streeet, the very fact that the reflective logos are CURVED allows the highlight to remain on the logo. Its also not unusual for a bright reflected highlight from a reflected surface to be much much larger than the size of the actual lightsouce, lets call that glare, to keep it simple.

Its also true that when you photograph a highly reflective object, you really don't photograph the object but rather whatever is REFLECTED in the surface of the reflective object. In the case of the helmet logo, when it passes into the cast shadow, that reflective logo 'sees' the broad and bright , and very LARGE blue sky.

And we have not even talked about motion blur, camera blur, or the effects of the duplication process.

So we are left with two options, believe Tom's FANTASY or deal with reality. I'll take the reality.

PR son, you lost! Ya should of stuck with the changing of the subject re the Moorman street/grass issue! You pulled that one off, but not all of us bought it! Evidently Tom isn't dazzled by your C-stands and chrome tea-pots diversion-logic... LMFAO!

Thanks XXXX;

However!

Tom

Reflection of light

Correct!

PR son, you lost! Ya should of stuck with the changing of the subject re the Moorman street/grass issue! You pulled that one off, but not all of us bought it! Evidently Tom isn't dazzled by your C-stands and chrome tea-pots diversion-logic... LMFAO!

I'm not expecting to to be dazzled, he's a lost cause, stuck in a warped worldview and circling down the drain. You , hell you can't argue your way out of a paper bag when it comes to anything photographic. Heck you can't even correctly identify a c-stand. More empty smacktalk from David ...

So davie, found a peer to try and debunks Costella's massive physics mistake yet? The PhD's of the fetzer cabal are hiding under a rock.

www.craiglamson.com/costella.htm

Or you gonna give it a try? Not thats a laugh!

Numerous doctors and nurses at Parkland Hospital all describe a huge gaping wound in the same area on the back of JFK's head. Since the x-rays and photos show no such gaping hole in the back, those witnesses were all mistaken in the exact same way for no logical reason. Several different witnesses described a hole in the windshield of the presidential limousine, one you could "put a pencil through," yet because the Altgens photo supposedly shows no such hole, these witnesses were all mistaken in the exact same way for no logical reason. Many, many different witnesses described the limousine coming to a stop or dramatically slowing down just before the shots were fired. Since the film footage of the assassination appears to show no such dramatic slowing down or stopping, then all those unconnected witnesses were all mistaken in the same way for no logical reason.

Let's be reasonable here. I understand eyewitness testimony is often unreliable. However, it defies common sense to think that all of these people could be so glaringly wrong in the exact same way. To me, this is the strongest argument in favor of the films being altered. I haven't heard a logical answer regarding why all these people were mistaken, in the exact same way, about these crucial details. In particular, how can we accept that all those doctors reported seeing a huge hole in the back of the most famous patient any of them had ever had, if it really wasn't there? I'd like to think that trained medical professionals were a little more competent than that.

We will probably never hear a logical answer from any of these people, which in my opinion, renders any contribution by them meaningless.

"The Zapruder film clearly shows an opened umbrella as the motorcade passed the Stemmons Freeway sign on Elm Street (see photo 2). In Photos taken minutes before and after the assassination, the umbrella can be seen closed. Furthermore, when Kennedy's limousine was passing the sign, "Umbrella man" pumped his umbrella almost two feet into the air and then lowered it again. At the same time, the other man raised his arm and possibly made a fist. Because this one seemed to be dark-complected, perhaps black or Hispanic, he was called the "dark-complected man". The man with the open umbrella was the only person in Dealy Plaza with an open umbrella. There was no reason for such a behavior since the warm Texas sun was shining at that time."

Edited by Peter McGuire