The Education Forum

What was the 4th unreleased film?

Okay, new here, so you'll have to forgive me if I'm not up to snuff on the latest opions on was badge man a real person or did photographer a have an umbrella dart gun? I was wondering what this "4th film" was and who supposedly filmed it, as I've been hitting up one of the few sources of free and readily searchable info on the web==youtube, and this video and several others mention a never released 4th film. Is there confirmation of a 4th film and who filmed it? Is there any leaked portions of it now?

Okay, new here, so you'll have to forgive me if I'm not up to snuff on the latest opions on was badge man a real person or did photographer a have an umbrella dart gun? I was wondering what this "4th film" was and who supposedly filmed it, as I've been hitting up one of the few sources of free and readily searchable info on the web==youtube, and this video and several others mention a never released 4th film. Is there confirmation of a 4th film and who filmed it? Is there any leaked portions of it now?

Ian, you may possibly be talking about a hypothesised fourth copy of the Zfilm.

AFAIK: There was the original, the two SS copies. one which was sent to Washington straight away and a third that Harrry D. Holmes and FBI Sorrels(?) thumbed through, frame by frame, that night. (plus the transparencies.

It's travels may very well give genesis to a fourth (amd more?) copy of the prebreak Z film. Nights followed of showings to select locals. Perhaps too many to indicate they were only using the last copy which should by now be in the (sticky nailpolish tipped fingertips?) hands of the authorities. The orignal was already in the destructive hands of Life. No idea where the copy sent to Washington is.

Also early researchers made films out of the WC frame published(64) portions of the film.

AFAIK: There was the original, the two SS copies. one which was sent to Washington straight away and a third that Harrry D. Holmes and FBI Sorrels(?) thumbed through, frame by frame, that night. (plus the transparencies.

It's travels may very well give genesis to a fourth (amd more?) copy of the prebreak Z film. Nights followed of showings to select locals. Perhaps too many to indicate they were only using the last copy which should by now be in the (sticky nailpolish tipped fingertips?) hands of the authorities. The orignal was already in the destructive hands of Life. No idea where the copy sent to Washington is.

Also early researchers made films out of the WC frame published(64) portions of the film.

Ahh, so an unedited version of Zapruder rather than an entirely new film?? Thank for clearing that up, I was wondering why there were no sites or threads anywhere on it if there was some unreleased filmer out there.

Well then, new question: Does Kennedy's silver-backed dollar EO pose a serious threat to the Federal Reserve's stranglehold over our economy?

Ahh, so an unedited version of Zapruder rather than an entirely new film?? Thank for clearing that up, I was wondering why there were no sites or threads anywhere on it if there was some unreleased filmer out there.

Well then, new question: Does Kennedy's silver-backed dollar EO pose a serious threat to the Federal Reserve's stranglehold over our economy?

I'm by saing AFAIK to indicate what I wrote is likely not the final word om the matter. AFA Silver goes, Gold is reasserting its centuries long standard. It's 'value' has not necessarily changed, rather money is losing value and more of it is needed to buy gold. Old mines are opening all over. A serious stocktake and tracking of gold, which irrespectively reasserts its fundamental standard status. Silver simply doesn't have the qualitietes of gold. Who has it, who's moving it, and how much would be interesting to know. I don't think Fort Knox has been properly stoctaked for donkeys years, if ever, since the USPO was contracted to start filling it.

edit:typos

Edited by John Dolva

I’ve seen 2 types of reference to a “4th film”

Speculation that there is a virtually unknown film floating around or that one was destroyed or is used by the CIA for “training”. Some of the speculation is centered around images of spectators who some think were filming or people who claim they filmed the assassination but had their copies seized e.g. “the Babushka Lady / Betty Oliver.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babushka_lady

Speculation by our own David Healy (and perhaps others) that an extra 1st gen. copy of the Z-film was made at the Dallas Kodak lab because one of the processing numbers is unaccounted for. I worked at a film lab in Boston (Cambridge actually) for a few years in the 1980’s and there and then numbers being skipped was nothing particularly unusual.

Speculation that there is a virtually unknown film floating around or that one was destroyed or is used by the CIA for “training”. Some of the speculation is centered around images of spectators who some think were filming or people who claim they filmed the assassination but had their copies seized e.g. “the Babushka Lady / Betty Oliver.

Speculation by our own David Healy (and perhaps others) that an extra 1st gen. copy of the Z-film was made at the Dallas Kodak lab because one of the processing numbers is unaccounted for. I worked at a film lab in Boston (Cambridge actually) for a few years in the 1980’s and there and then numbers being skipped was nothing particularly unusual.

And what do you think? Do you think there is a 4th film unreleased as of yet?

Also, a couple of other questions:

Do you think the murders of RFK and JFK are related/same perpetrators?

what do you think of this theory?

I've seen 2 types of reference to a "4th film"

Speculation that there is a virtually unknown film floating around or that one was destroyed or is used by the CIA for "training". Some of the speculation is centered around images of spectators who some think were filming or people who claim they filmed the assassination but had their copies seized e.g. "the Babushka Lady / Betty Oliver.

Speculation by our own David Healy (and perhaps others) that an extra 1st gen. copy of the Z-film was made at the Dallas Kodak lab because one of the processing numbers is unaccounted for. I worked at a film lab in Boston (Cambridge actually) for a few years in the 1980's and there and then numbers being skipped was nothing particularly unusual.

I've not really looked into it but I haven't seen much evidence there was. Oliver seems pretty obviously to be a xxxx and the images I've seen of the "Babushka Lady" are not clear enough to say one way or the other. Supposedly witnesses saw her or someone else shooting a fourth film but I haven't seen it. That's not to say it doesn't exist, because as I said before I haven't followed this very much.

As for RFK's asssassination I'm not sure I think it might even have been Sirhan but I haven't looked at it very closely either. Unfortunately my sound card isn't working I'll watch the Youtube when I get it fixed.

Edited by Len Colby

Speculation that there is a virtually unknown film floating around or that one was destroyed or is used by the CIA for "training". Some of the speculation is centered around images of spectators who some think were filming or people who claim they filmed the assassination but had their copies seized e.g. "the Babushka Lady / Betty Oliver.

Speculation by our own David Healy (and perhaps others) that an extra 1st gen. copy of the Z-film was made at the Dallas Kodak lab because one of the processing numbers is unaccounted for. I worked at a film lab in Boston (Cambridge actually) for a few years in the 1980's and there and then numbers being skipped was nothing particularly unusual.

I've not really looked into it but I haven't seen much evidence there was. Oliver seems pretty obviously to be a xxxx and the images I've seen of the "Babushka Lady" are not clear enough to say one way or the other. Supposedly witnesses saw her or someone else shooting a fourth film but I haven't seen it. That's not to say it doesn't exist, because as I said before I haven't followed this very much.

As for RFK's asssassination I'm not sure I think it might even have been Sirhan but I haven't looked at it very closely either. Unfortunately my sound card isn't working I'll watch the Youtube when I get it fixed.

I haven't barely looked into RFK at all, honestly didn't even know he had been assassinated until about this year or so. The theory in that vid and a few others is that the weapon was an automated gun built into the limo itself or something...just sounded interesting and not something I'd heard so thought I'd run it by here.

Main question I have now is: is there any clear way to establish convincingly or even prove a motive/single set of motives that got JFK and possibly RFK murdered? I've heard lots of theories but most of them rely on witnesses only or other shaky chains of evidence to string things together. I'm not trying to take a stance on any theories out there, I just wouldn't mind a quick rundown of the currently held to be likely(and the currently totally debunked) theories, and also whether there even is a way to establish motive that strongly in this case, as I feel that legitimizing evidence we already have as well as potentially uncovering new evidence or witnesses would follow the chain of motive, provided we had a solidly provable one.

I haven't barely looked into RFK at all, honestly didn't even know he had been assassinated until about this year or so. The theory in that vid and a few others is that the weapon was an automated gun built into the limo itself or something...just sounded interesting and not something I'd heard so thought I'd run it by here.

Main question I have now is: is there any clear way to establish convincingly or even prove a motive/single set of motives that got JFK and possibly RFK murdered? I've heard lots of theories but most of them rely on witnesses only or other shaky chains of evidence to string things together. I'm not trying to take a stance on any theories out there, I just wouldn't mind a quick rundown of the currently held to be likely(and the currently totally debunked) theories, and also whether there even is a way to establish motive that strongly in this case, as I feel that legitimizing evidence we already have as well as potentially uncovering new evidence or witnesses would follow the chain of motive, provided we had a solidly provable one.

On a sidenote of strangeness, while posting about a spectacularly dumb pseudo-review of Watchmen by Alex Jones on facebook, the bot check captcha was Tippit Involved.