They are called Angelo & Leopoldo

in the Warren Report.

Angelo & Leopoldo=Alonzo & Lorenzo

Only two, of my anti-Castro associates

For good reason, beautiful Silvia Odio

Muffled the two names. Their identities

In careful fear. As she was Cubano.

H. Dean

Harry, I am pretty familiar with the individuals you have cited regarding Guy Gaboldon, etc....

In the link below.......

Oswald in Mexico City

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...15&start=15

I made a post about an incident in 1962 when JFK was in Mexico, where an individual ostensibly named David Joseph St. Jacques, attempted to stop the motorcade, I have read a couple of documents, and he is referred to in the reports as a "mental case," [aren't they all...lol]

Have you by any chance ever heard of this person or the incident in Mexico City, in the thread I posted? You can email me, if you would rather not convey any info on this thread.....

Thank You

To their war names they did resort

in the Warren Report.

H. Dean

Harry, I am pretty familiar with the individuals you have cited regarding Guy Gaboldon, etc....

In the link below.......

Oswald in Mexico City

I made a post about an incident in 1962 when JFK was in Mexico, where an individual ostensibly named David Joseph St. Jacques, attempted to stop the motorcade, I have read a couple of documents, and he is referred to in the reports as a "mental case," [aren't they all...lol]

Have you by any chance ever heard of this person or the incident in Mexico City, in the thread I posted? You can email me, if you would rather not convey any info on this thread.....

Thank You

Hi, Robert

I had never heard of St. Jacques or the episode mentioned. When & where is it reported? BK brought up another similar item from a recently written book?

The 1962 Kennedy/Gabaldon kill plan became known to me very late in that year and/or early 1963. It is mentioned in the 1990 manuscript/book, BK has a

copy.

Could not locate your email address.

To their war names they did resort

in the Warren Report.

H. Dean

In the link below.......

Oswald in Mexico City

Thank You

Hi, Robert

I had never heard of St. Jacques or the episode mentioned. When & where is it reported? BK brought up another similar item from a recently written book?

The 1962 Kennedy/Gabaldon kill plan became known to me very late in that year and/or early 1963. It is mentioned in the 1990 manuscript/book, BK has a

copy.

Could not locate your email address.

Thanks for the info. The episode regarding David Joseph St. Jacques is in the link above where it says Oswald in Mexico

City....

See

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...=1116&st=15

emails to and from forum members can be accessed through "My Control Panel" on your Forum home page....