The Education Forum

The Wacky Questioning Skills That Made Arlen

I have not read the WC am walking around with that intention. Are there other questions asked by Spector similar to this one? If so could you post them, I would like to show them to the citizenry.

THE WACKY WARREN COMMISSION QUESTIONING SKILLS THAT MADE ARLEN SPECTOR SENATOR FOR LIFE

Today at 11:55pm | Edit Note | Delete

Here is a good example of Arlen Specter's "questioning skills" during his interview of the Parkland doctors. It is about as gracefull as a Hummer turning

a corner during the second Clinton Administration, and is taken from James W. Dougless' incredible book JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and

Why It matters:

When the government took charge with its official story of a lone assassin firing from the rear. the doctors were pressured

by the Warren Commission to change their initial observations of Kennedy's body. The Warren Commission's staff counsel,

Arlen Specter, a future U.S. senator,confronted the Dallas doctors with a question that contained the answer the Commission

was seeking:

"Assuming... that the bullet passed through the President's body, going in between the strap muscles of the shoulder without

violating the pleura space and exited at a point in the midline of the neck, would the hole which you saw on the President's

throat be consistent with an exit point, assuming the factors which I have just given to you"(note 551, Chapter 6)[/font]

As Charles Crenshaw (who was not asked to testify) pointed out later, Specter had asked the doctors, "If the bullet exited from

the front of Kennedy's throat, could the wound in the front of Kennedy's throat have been an exit wound" (note 552, Chapter 6)

The doctors went along with Specter's show of logic: Yes, assuming the bullet exited from the the front of Kennedy's throat, that

wound could indeed have been an exit wound. Pressed further by Warren Commission member Gerald Ford, who would later

become president, Dr. Malcolm Perry repudiated as "inaccurate" the press reports of his clear description of the hole in the throat

as an entrance wound.(note 553)

That was not enough for Allen Dulles, who wanted the Warren Commission to draw extensively on the doctors' denial of their

earliest press statements as a way to counteract the "false rumors" of the hole in the throat as an entrance wound. The Commission,

Dulles felt, needed "to deal with a great many of the false rumors that have been spread on the basis of false interpretation of

these appearances before television, radio, and so forth (note 554)

Dr. Perry's retraction was not only manipulated but given under stress. He had been threatened beforehand by "the men in suits,"

specifically the Secret Service. As Dallas Secret Service agent Elmer Moore would admit to a friend years later, he "had been

ordered to tell Dr. Perry to change his testimony." Moore said that in threatening Perryn he acted "on orders from Washington

and Mr. Kelly of the Secret Service Headquarters." (note 555, Chapter 6)

Moore confessed his intimidatin of Dr. Perry to a University of Washington graduate student, Jim Gochenaur, with whom he became

friendly in Seattle in 1970. Moore told Gochenaur he "had badgered Dr. Perry" into "making a flad statement that there was no entry

wound in the neck" (note 556) Moore admitted, "I regrett what I had to do with Dr. Perry." (note 557) However, with his fellow agents,

he had been given "marching order from Washington." He felt he had no choice: "I did everything I was told, we all did everything

we were told, or we'd get our heads cut off." (note 558) In the cover-up the men in suits were both the intimidators and the

intimidated.

With the power of the government marshaled against what the Parkland doctors had seen, they entered into what Charles Crenshaw

called "a conspiracy of silence." (note 559) When Crenshaw finally broke his own silence in 1992, he wrote:

"I believe there was a common denominator in our silence-- a fearful perception that to come forward with what we believed to be

the medical truth would be asking for trouble. Although we never admitted it to one another, we realized that the inertia of the

estabilished story was so powerful. so thoroughly presented, so adamantly accepted, that it would bury anyone who stood in its

path... I was as afraid fo the men in suits as I was of the men who had assassinated the President... I reasoned that anyone who

would go so far as to eliminate the President of the United States would surely not hesitate to kill a doctor. (note 560, Chapter 6)

The above is taken from James W. Douglass incredible book JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters.

In school we were taught that "to assume makes an *** out of u and me"

Apparently it made Arlen Specter Senator For Life.

Funny I though that you were "too busy" till May 19 to justify your absurd accusation against Amy Goodman.

The notion that Specter is "sentor for life" is questionable at this point despite the popularity Obama and the Democrats and the unpopularity of Bush polls show him about even with Tom Ridge in 2010.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x1327.xml?ReleaseID=1293

And how would you know the amount of time I will spend on the above vs the other one. THis is the second completely substaneless post you have made to me with the sole attention of annoying me. Why are you wasting this resource. What are you accomplishing besides chasing people away from this forum?